candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69882 Oct 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me straighten you out once and for all. L-des claimed she ran a catering business and the only reason she wanted to talk was about her business. I almost made the mistake of putting her in touch with some of my musical contacts who have fund raisers and use caterers. I am SO thankful I didn't because it became apparent very quickly that the last thing I needed was for her to show her backside and destroy my reputation with these people. Better go and review that thread again then, Ms Reading Challenged. She got destroyed and the proof is her absence from this forum. You can continue to use foul language and show how LOW CLASS YOU are. You have far more important things YOU SHOULD be worrying about, considering. Keep talking trash, k? You have pretty much hung yourself from your own posts in here. Now, run tell that, k?......
*snickers*
What I do in my life is none of your concern.It's sad that several people have came in here even people who don't even like me tell you to fxck off and stop harassing me.You are the one who is looking bad here keep trying to get my attention and getting in conversations I'm having with others.Notice stabb didn't even bothering addressing you when u tried to butt in.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69883 Oct 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
NotSoDivineMSM what is the deal with the post ratings? It's you obviously and sharlimar. Candella response to you just went from 3 positve to 6 negative right before you post and yours went to 4 positive.
You and Sharlimar are the ones rating all the posts all night.
I don't know why she so desperately want my attention.It's annoying everybody else as well

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#69884 Oct 27, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do in my life is none of your concern.It's sad that several people have came in here even people who don't even like me tell you to fxck off and stop harassing me.You are the one who is looking bad here keep trying to get my attention and getting in conversations I'm having with others.Notice stabb didn't even bothering addressing you when u tried to butt in.
You're a hot mess, Canday. I obviously HAVE your attention (even after you said you weren't responding to me anymore....mmmm hmmm....right). Bothering addressing? You're rattled and YOU ought to be considering all the wolf tickets you have sold in here which you can't cash. You have posted things which could hang you out to dry and you are too stupid to realise it. Keep digging that hole. You, like L-des, have absolutely NO grounds to come after me for a single thing but you are welcome to make the same kind of fool on the outside as you have here, k?

LMNAAO@YOU

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69885 Oct 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Kathy Griffin is one of the few truly funny female comics..Like Joan Rivers used to be funny 20 years ago or so. I put them in the same category.
Ellen Degeneres is funny.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69886 Oct 27, 2013
me and my baby made up,we love each other :)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69887 Oct 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a hot mess, Canday. I obviously HAVE your attention (even after you said you weren't responding to me anymore....mmmm hmmm....right). Bothering addressing? You're rattled and YOU ought to be considering all the wolf tickets you have sold in here which you can't cash. You have posted things which could hang you out to dry and you are too stupid to realise it. Keep digging that hole. You, like L-des, have absolutely NO grounds to come after me for a single thing but you are welcome to make the same kind of fool on the outside as you have here, k?
LMNAAO@YOU
Hi NotSoDivine..what does "LMNAAO" mean?

Level 7

Location hidden

#69888 Oct 27, 2013
ah...native american...I thought you were a white girl.

Are you one of those 1/16th Natives?:)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#69889 Oct 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, MrA........:)
:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#69890 Oct 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen Degeneres is funny.
She is ok I guess...but her comedy comes from a lesbian perspective which turns me off, to be honest. I also dislike her when she tries to "talk black" or dance.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#69891 Oct 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd "hit" a white woman's rotting corpse.
It would probably smell better than what we saw on those "sheets".

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#69892 Oct 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
NotSoDivineMSM what is the deal with the post ratings? It's you obviously and sharlimar. Candella response to you just went from 3 positve to 6 negative right before you post and yours went to 4 positive.
You and Sharlimar are the ones rating all the posts all night.
That's Vamp or "Vam" rating those posts.

Since: May 10

UK

#69893 Oct 27, 2013
Pray for England!!! Most of us did the same when your storm hit. Over and out..

Oakland

#69894 Oct 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
ah...native american...I thought you were a white girl.
Are you one of those 1/16th Natives?:)
Nope. Check your mail......:)

Oakland

#69895 Oct 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Vamp or "Vam" rating those posts.
Topix should have left the game with some revisions and deleted the childish ratings system........:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#69896 Oct 27, 2013
selina london wrote:
A big storm is heading your way? Maybe some dentists will wash up ashore.:)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#69898 Oct 27, 2013
selina london wrote:
Ill pray for you Selina as for Shalimar may her funky sloppy breast get washed away... lol Was that mean?

Oh well the bytch said she wished I died in Sandy KArmas a bytch!

UK

#69899 Oct 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, THANK YOU for making me laugh at this present time and again over and out. Stoneloved I can't stand you, but please shut your bloody windows (take care)! To the rest of the UK peeps, wheelie bins/ the BBQ grill that you left on the garden floor and even the line, what you think it's not gonna lick your windows off? Anyways take care...

UK

#69900 Oct 27, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill pray for you Selina as for Shalimar may her funky sloppy breast get washed away... lol Was that mean?
Oh well the bytch said she wished I died in Sandy KArmas a bytch!
I'm glad that you remember, it hasn't hit yet. Thanks hun xxx

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#69901 Oct 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69902 Oct 27, 2013
The pic of my bump and my man is so sexy.I wouldn't say it's x-rated even though I'm topless but he had to where you wouldn't see my nipples

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,223,644
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Glimmer 118,195
ISIS militants execute 600 Yezidis northern Iraq 16 min African AE 2
Aramaic-speaking Assyrian Christians Are Being ... 17 min African AE 4
Why whites hate blacks more than asians? (Sep '07) 18 min Anonymous 395
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 25 min Mick 282
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min African AE 33,069
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 50 min TheOriginalDoby 509
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Broken Synthesis 94
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr Who 1,059