APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#70209 Oct 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just speculation... but we know for a fact, that you did stop posting and nobody cared or noticed.
:)
Of course people noticed...your boy Anderson has been hounding me since I came back.

SMH @ the trolls trying to act like they're important.
MrAnderson9 wrote:
APV sweetheart :) haven't you had enough drama? Wow you just don't get tired do you? Go wash your azz and stop trying to start stuff :). You're a cutie for your age. That should make you feel better.
dev143 wrote:
APV is just jealous of the sexier sisters on this forum...It is pretty obvious. She get's treated like Linus from the Peanuts comic strip around here. Gnats buzzing around her big melon head. Smelling like rotten cheese mixed with formaldehyde.
smh
Let me address since this is the same poster...how many times do I have to tell YOU that I don't care what you think? Stop acting like a rejected little boy and get over it. You're not cute, witty or intelligent. Besides, it's late shouldn't you be trick or treating with the other little boys?

Ai kae bytches.

To everyone else;

Happy Halloween.

;o)

Aloha

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#70210 Oct 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just speculation... but we know for a fact, that you did stop posting and nobody cared or noticed.
:)
Lol, wow. I'm impressed.

APV is just having no luck lately. Lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70211 Oct 30, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary Oldman wasn't in this one..He was in Bram Stokers Dracula (directed by Francis Ford Copolla)
Yes! With Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder.
Interview with a Vampire had the little girl who grew up to star in Spiderman movie.

Location hidden

#70212 Oct 30, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example of GOOD logic...Thank you Shalimarr for proving that women are indeed capable of solid logic.
You put APV to shame in this department....I would pity APV if she had to meet you in a courtroom debate.:)
I'm the female Johnnie Cochran :)

Location hidden

#70213 Oct 30, 2013
APV wrote:
SMH @ the trolls trying to act like they're important.
The irony.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70214 Oct 30, 2013
I don't understand why APV came back? Lol

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70215 Oct 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony.
Wow you are really putting the screws to APV tonight. Lol it's actually kind of sexual. The way you are treating her I could easily see you sexually dominating her and making her do freaky things.:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#70216 Oct 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the female Johnnie Cochran :)
What a CROCK. You might LOOK like Johnnie Cochran but I can assure you from personal contact, YOU are NOTHING like the real deal. May he rest in peace. May YOU.....well, never mind.....smh.....

Oakland

#70217 Oct 30, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are really putting the screws to APV tonight. Lol it's actually kind of sexual. The way you are treating her I could easily see you sexually dominating her and making her do freaky things.:)
STOP blowing smoke up that slore's behind. Considering how you dissed Shalimarr, you really ought to cease and desist. Just sayin'......

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70218 Oct 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP blowing smoke up that slore's behind. Considering how you dissed Shalimarr, you really ought to cease and desist. Just sayin'......
No, you really need to cease and desist and maintain a respectful boundary when critiquing how I interact with others :)

Surely you understand that I disagree with your interactions with others but I respect them as your own as well.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70219 Oct 30, 2013
Just saying...

Oakland

#70220 Oct 30, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you really need to cease and desist and maintain a respectful boundary when critiquing how I interact with others :)
Surely you understand that I disagree with your interactions with others but I respect them as your own as well.
Anyone specifically that you have issues with my interaction with? I only understand what you have told me. Perhaps you would like to clarify that.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#70221 Oct 30, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony.
^^This just shows how you don't know the definition of irony.

I only have one registered account...how many registered and unregistered accounts do you have? Wasn't I the one caught you agreeing with yourself?? You do "think" people actually care about your insignificant rants??

LMBAO

NEXT!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70222 Oct 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone specifically that you have issues with my interaction with? I only understand what you have told me. Perhaps you would like to clarify that.
There is no need for clarification as the only one of your interactions that actually matters to me .. Is yours and mine.

I expect that same level of respect back. Anything regarding my interactions with others and what I need to "cease and desist" I expect you to be woman and intelligent enough to find a more respectable way to relay this information to me, as I've been nothing but a complete gentleman to you even respecting and placing you above the women you are critiquing my interactions with.

Ok sweetheart?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#70223 Oct 30, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I don't understand why APV came back? Lol
Well seeing how I don't understand why your mother didn't choose to swallow I guess that leaves two of us questioning...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70224 Oct 30, 2013
@apv, I'm not interested.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#70225 Oct 30, 2013
APV way to keep it classy :)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#70226 Oct 30, 2013
Not here to impress anyone...unlike others.

*whispers*
You're failing at it, miserably.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70227 Oct 30, 2013
APV ain't trying to classy anymore. She's too desperate after being exposed and ridiculed by so many other posters. Especially the big head jokes. She hates those the most.

She's out for blood now. I expect her comments to be even more tasteless as the rejection , out thinking like shalimar did her, and big head jokes continue.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#70228 Oct 30, 2013
When someone says " I'm not here to impress anyone" that usually means that they have tried their hardest and failed to impress anyone.

I am impressed by the size of apv's head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 2 min Tga 15
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 14 min Deplorable Jeff 7,988
Kayne Breakdown While Married To Kim K 15 min Tga 4
Santa is white 16 min ugly monkeys 5
year 2096................................... 18 min dcool 220
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 28 min SeanOsorioLee 159
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 32 min Tga 24
Where is fabulous 44 min Marcus Washington 68
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr KIP 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr I Kill Lying Devils 50,578
More from around the web