Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#69790 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes, and you like it...:)
Yep! Wild is good!

XD

Level 8

Location hidden

#69792 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yea they do... When its EVERYDAY the question comes to mind do they hate you this much?? Heck Yeah!
LOLOL!!!

And what have I DONE...to ANYONE HERE?

These muffcuKKKas act like I stole $$$ out they momma's purses.

I play my position...I stay in MY OWN lane...they attack...I defend myself and NOW n!**as is mad!

Really?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#69793 Oct 26, 2013
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys really do think everyone is him dontcha?
That man has you all on tilt.
Why is a white girl on an African American forum worrying about it? Why... because we have all you white people on tilt. STFU!

Level 9

#69795 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL!!!
And what have I DONE...to ANYONE HERE?
These muffcuKKKas act like I stole $$$ out they momma's purses.
I play my position...I stay in MY OWN lane...they attack...I defend myself and NOW n!**as is mad!
Really?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!
Exactly!
Even have trailer trash Betty Sue on here making comments. Lol!

Level 9

#69796 Oct 26, 2013
Anyway... I had a fantastic day :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#69797 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!
Even have trailer trash Betty Sue on here making comments. Lol!
Of course "Betty Sue's" slew-footed @zz is in here trolling...h3ll, we troll on one another.

I get trolled on MORE by these "n3gr03s" than I do these KKKrackas!

Picture that!

Level 8

Location hidden

#69798 Oct 26, 2013
I hate KKKrackas but I hate n!**as too!

And that there is a "Random Thought" for yuh @zz!

Level 9

#69799 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Of course "Betty Sue's" slew-footed @zz is in here trolling...h3ll, we troll on one another.
I get trolled on MORE by these "n3gr03s" than I do these KKKrackas!
Picture that!
I keep telling you these folks are crazy.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#69800 Oct 26, 2013
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>" Andyyyyy you Goonieeeeee"
One of the best lines. It's crazy how young everyone was!
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mad at me because you played yourself. That's a part of life. You play yourself.. you blame yourself. that's how you become stronger and a better person.
You played yourself yet again and you mad and trying to take it out on me. If you would learn to stop playing yourself and blaming other people.. then you wouldn't play yourself so much.
You still playing yourself so obviously you haven't learned a thing.. that's why you back and after looking classy for a week or two, you're the same pathetic female you were when you left.
You females need to learn from each other in advance and stop having to walk down the same path thinking the results are going to be different.... then getting mad at the world when you get the same sht.
1. I'm not mad (far from it)
2. I didn't get played-because AGAIN you're the one who takes this seriously. That's why you post days on days like a little girl.
candaycoated wrote:
...Money is money bxtch.
Spoken like a true hooker, except you're too dumb to collect the money in advance!

As for the Foodstamps enjoy my money cause next month it get cut. LOL

Level 9

#69801 Oct 26, 2013
APV wrote:
except you're too dumb to collect the money in advance!
LOL!!!! Good one, dang! Lol!

Level 8

Location hidden

#69802 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling you these folks are crazy.
Yep...you sure do. And my stupid @zz constantly looks for the silver lining.

These muffcuKKKas up in here are treacherous, petty, cruel and are totally oblivious to their own error. No matter what THEY do, they refuse to acknowledge their bullsh!t...always the victim.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#69803 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! Good one, dang! Lol!
Well she is...as many men that deposited in/on her, she should have at least gotten a Louis coin purse (because they all appear to be low-rent) by now.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#69804 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling you these folks are crazy.
LOL...understatement of the year.

and it's not just the racist that are crazy...some of these so-called BP are also unhinged.

SMH

Well I'm off to the movies. Ya'll have a good night.

;o)

Aloha

Level 9

#69805 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...you sure do. And my stupid @zz constantly looks for the silver lining.
These muffcuKKKas up in here are treacherous, petty, cruel and are totally oblivious to their own error. No matter what THEY do, they refuse to acknowledge their bullsh!t...always the victim.
Understandable... so do I. Thank goodness these are not the type of people I hang with off this site. Crazy rubs off and there's no way I would associate myself with these nuts. Obviously they wake up and lay down thinking about the same unnecessary mess day in and day out. It's sad...

Level 9

#69806 Oct 26, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she is...as many men that deposited in/on her, she should have at least gotten a Louis coin purse (because they all appear to be low-rent) by now.
Lol!! It is plain to see she doesn't care.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#69807 Oct 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>and I've never seen a grown STRAIGHT man act like a gossiping ho. You gay??
Why did you come to my thread nobody mentioned you but there u are butting in (pun intended)
thats the second time you came to start shyt with me stop acting like an insecure woman worrying about what another man does. you stay talking about cap like you're mad you can't be him.
Real talk.That was the second time today. Look at this hoe n//gga talkin' about he was "attacked" when we all seen this fck boy call my name out more than once today.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...

That's all this drama queen fck boy like to do is tongue wrestle like a women,then when he gets his ass dragged he starts crying, playing the victim.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69808 Oct 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
The game of "Go (weiqi) is vastly superior to chess. Simpler rules, but infinitely more strategies. It is more "organic" than chess.
In fact, it is so organic in nature, that only recently have algorithms been developed for computers that can beat the best human players, whereas computers have been beating chess grandmasters for nearly 40 years.
In many parts of East Asia, a master of the game of go is more revered than a master of a martial art. And like martial arts they are given "dan" rankings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_ (game)
I would encourage teaching a child this, over Go. It is my hypothesis that this will do more for building intelligence in a young person than chess. Go is much more free flowing.
bump

Level 8

Location hidden

#69809 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Understandable... so do I. Thank goodness these are not the type of people I hang with off this site. Crazy rubs off and there's no way I would associate myself with these nuts. Obviously they wake up and lay down thinking about the same unnecessary mess day in and day out. It's sad...
You're real!

Thanks for that.

XO

Level 8

Location hidden

#69810 Oct 26, 2013
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>Real talk.That was the second time today. Look at this hoe n//gga talkin' about he was "attacked" when we all seen this fck boy call my name out more than once today.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...
That's all this drama queen fck boy like to do is tongue wrestle like a women,then when he gets his ass dragged he starts crying, playing the victim.
Relax, man. It's over. Everyone went home. YOU WON!

See?

:D

Level 8

Location hidden

#69811 Oct 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Carly HI YAH 98,164
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Glimmer 28,696
MY WHITE BRETHENS! say merry christmas to a col... 6 min Samoan Irish 4
Merry Christmas White People 8 min ShadowsCast 57
Oprah has died - she choked on a neck bone . . . 10 min Capree 6
I Only LOVE Responsible Black Americans. (from ... 16 min Mekushe 30
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 23 min Crazy Jae 5,784
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 hr Crazy88 406
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 2 hr Speak out 64
More from around the web