Random thoughts...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#69920 Oct 27, 2013
have you ever lost something and had a dream that you find it.... then when you woke up to look in the exact spot where you dreamed you found it and then it wasn't there??? I lost one of my earrings somewhere around the house... must've fell out my ear and I have not found it every since... I really hope I find it because love those earrings...:(

Level 6

The Sequel

#69921 Oct 27, 2013
* found...

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#69922 Oct 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, midwestern girl...I knew there was a reason you seemed relatively normal compared to the other women here :)
lol that gave it away huh. My Peruvian girls look at me like I am nuts when I go crazy about the teams. I'm like look Americans are crazy about sports.
Jabroni Jenkins

United States

#69923 Oct 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
have you ever lost something and had a dream that you find it.... then when you woke up to look in the exact spot where you dreamed you found it and then it wasn't there??? I lost one of my earrings somewhere around the house... must've fell out my ear and I have not found it every since... I really hope I find it because love those earrings...:(
My guess is you lost the, in those fat rolls of yours, love.

8>)

Level 6

The Sequel

#69924 Oct 27, 2013
we've had truces... it's just that your idea of a truce is actually speaking to you and all I've ever asked you to do 100 times was simply to leave me alone and not speak to me or about me, troll me and not disrespect me... but no... that's not what you want... you actually want me to be sitting up chatting with you and acting all buddy buddy... and if not that then you want to be enemies... I've realized that about you a long time ago and I've been over it....

Level 6

The Sequel

#69925 Oct 27, 2013
Jabroni Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you lost the, in those fat rolls of yours, love.
8>)
smh... corny AND childish.... as usual...
MrAnderson

Indian Trail, NC

#69926 Oct 27, 2013
oooh jaz.. more lies and this time during the offering of a truce..

that's a new low.

You and I have never had a truce.. sunfit even said that during the last year you have been sending her emails about me begging her to help you get me banned..

I don't want to talk to you.. I just don't want to feel guilty about all the times that I've called you ugly.

Our truce would be more so for my self and my inner peace vs.. an actual truce with you.

We all post on the same forum so everyone has access to every bit of conversation we've ever had and they know I don't post to or about you..

I just feel like I kind of should have been a bit nicer about your photo.. as you're still just a young girl.

My moral obligation to myself has been met with everyone as a witness :)

Your acceptance or lack there of was never of any importance... just my making the offering.. it actually serves my purpose even more so with you bringing drama and lies.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69927 Oct 27, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>lol that gave it away huh. My Peruvian girls look at me like I am nuts when I go crazy about the teams. I'm like look Americans are crazy about sports.
Don't they love soccer down there?? My immigrant friends, to a man (or to a woman) are as crazy about soccer as any of us are about football or baseball. A UK immigrant colleague of mine evidently was drinking heavily one night during a match and decided to email the entire corporate mailing list regular match updates, complete with misspellings, exclamations and mild profanity :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#69928 Oct 27, 2013
nobody knows anything.... you've mentioned my name everyday all day on here... and no I've never begged Sunfit to help me ban you nor has she said that.. Sneed be more then happy to have you gone..... good day to you..i simply want to be left alone... this I'd my last reply to you... let's see how long you're able to leave me alone..
MrAnderson

Indian Trail, NC

#69929 Oct 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix should have left the game with some revisions and deleted the childish ratings system........:)
I agree.. but I kind of like the ratings.. because when they are over used to me it means that my post might of stung a bit at the intended target. And I see the overused positive ratings that trolls give themselves and admission of intellectual defeat.

Ratings give the lower intellect carrying individuals a small amount of self worth to keep themselves kind of feeling like things didn't go as bad as they actually did.

Could you imagine how Vamp...or "Vam" would have felt after yesterday if there were no ratings? He already felt bad enough to not show his face today... he may have permanently left if there were no "ratings" by troll to make him fell better about the beating he...or she (whichever he prefers) took yesterday.
MrAnderson

Indian Trail, NC

#69930 Oct 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
nobody knows anything.... you've mentioned my name everyday all day on here... and no I've never begged Sunfit to help me ban you nor has she said that.. Sneed be more then happy to have you gone..... good day to you..i simply want to be left alone... this I'd my last reply to you... let's see how long you're able to leave me alone..
Ooooh jaz.. You're such a sore loser. You've been fighting me this entire time and nobody on the forum even had the slightest clue that we were "at odds". Even when you offered me the truce I was like.. "why?".

I've never offered you a truce either .. I just said that to help you cope with your obsession. I wanted to pretend like there was something going on just to end it.

I do however feel very bad about the negative things that I said about your looks and that is the absolute only mean thing I have ever done to you... and obviously you can't prove anything else.

I just felt bad Jazzy about calling you ugly. It really bothered me.. and everytime I wanted to end it I was just make another ugly joke. I decided.. no more ugly and fat jokes about you.

I want you to know that as we move forward (hopefully you can) I think you are ok looking inside my mind.

I know my acceptance means a lot to you.. so I don't want you to proceed on eggshells or feeling down about your appearance.. I think you are a bit above average in terms of looks. I think you are a pretty girl.

No jokes.. no take backs.. if I ever call you ugly or fat just direct back to this post as my honest opinion on your looks is that you are pretty. Not my type, but still pretty.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#69931 Oct 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, bychance!! how you have a week begin lolol...
I'm getting better Jaz (have a head cold) thanks for asking. How are you? Beautiful pic!
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69932 Oct 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
don't nobody give a fck about you or your Facebook, bytch..... keep my existence out of your mouth....
Then how the fxck did you get one of my names.One I only use on facebook.Stalker.Stay off my fxcking page bxtch
Jabroni Jenkins

United States

#69933 Oct 27, 2013
I luvz me a big gul like jaz, cuz, most girls got like 3 access points, you know?? But a girl with fat rolls, I mean you got like at least 7 points you can get your jimmie thing on, feel me??
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69934 Oct 27, 2013
motherhood is coming closer and closer :) My man really has been busting his butt getting the place looking nice.I've helped as much as I could but couldn't do too much heavy lifting.Getting the things in storage boxes.It's looking very good.He says he can't wait to be a father.He seems just as excited as I am.

With that fight we had this morning I thought it was over fa real.But he ain't having it he said he ain't going anywhere.I've read so many induction stories.I'm really hope I go into labor on my own but I only have 2 more days left to do it.My daughter has been very active today and I haven't had as much pain as I had yesterday.I don't know if it's this raspberry leaf tea helping
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69935 Oct 27, 2013
He said he want us to be married before he and I have our own child.Not sure how we gonna go about birth control may have to get on "the pill" I'm paranoid about those things.I feel safer for the man to wear a condom that was my birth control before I tried getting pregnant with my daughter.I don't want to get pregnant again next year.I may think about having another baby around 2016 lol.Pregnancy is alright but I don't wanna another baby for a while.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#69936 Oct 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
2 things..
1. you played yourself before you left.
2. you're still playing yourself.
Like I stated.. you can get mad you can say that I can't post here ..whatever .. doesn't change the facts. I even see where they are now picking at you over the size of your head. lol. You really played yourself this time APV.
*yawn*

You're lame before and you're still lame now. Trolling women like a possessive trick. Oblivious to the fact that none of them want your attention.

Now get off the computer and wash your azz...it's been days.

NEXT

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69938 Oct 27, 2013
I hate cowards, especially cowardly Black women.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69940 Oct 27, 2013
My skin is in the best condition it has ever been in my life. Smooth and blemish free.
My secret for glowing beautiful skin???...
Drink lots of mineral water, take Solgar V75 multi vitamins and take Amazing Grass (powdered greens) in a smoothie every morning.
Cut down on red meat and up your fish intake. My nails are also growing super fast!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#69941 Oct 27, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>So call BLACK people is right... They are no better than the racist who comes here to DIVIDE us.
This is another reason why I get off this site early by turning off my PC. These folks will have you with dark circles, bags and crazy trying to keep up with people and their drama... Some of this same mess been going on for almost a YEAR nonstop. It's not worth it. My peace of mind is more important.
Yeah, crabs are only good for a boil and these topix crabs are a hot mess. LOL
MsNewNew wrote:
Enjoy your time at the movies APV...:)
It was good...the pranks were off the hook. I think the funniest was the one at the ladies night. Never seen someone clean out a room so fast!
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! It is plain to see she doesn't care.
That's why she's the type to start fights with him just to see how much he "cares". She'll learn how long that will work before he bounces on her insecure azz. LOL Over here babbling about how he's gonna marry her before the baby comes...everyone knows (including her) that he's not gonna marry her before that. Nor will he put his name on the birth certificate. No man is going to claim rights to a baby that isn't his and be subject to child support if things don't work out. She's delusional and mental unstable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL : Empty stadiums 3 min el rey de los cam... 41
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,619,937
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min dreamhunk 35,298
White pride:4 years at Penn State Black pride: ... 11 min Got_Rope 8
Black people leech off of white people 17 min hmmmm 127
Racism in America 1 hr New Flava 859
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 2 hr New Flava 34
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 9 hr God h8s jigs 27
Can America Become 80% White Again? 9 hr Deanna 159
More from around the web