#69584 Oct 26, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.youtube.com/watch... #
>:-)
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

SHOTS FIRED!!!!!

Hey, did you peep Godzilla?!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

Okay, babygirl...message sent...let me get my sh!t together...gimme a sec...

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#69585 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
N!**a, this sh!t IS about "fighting over h03s".
All of this other sh!t about "baby mommas" & "spending time with kids", "placing threats on one another" "placing threats on family members", etcetera, that's all topical, surface bullsh!t that you n!**as wanna cloak this so-called "beef" in.
But when you melt it all down, that is EXACTLY what this sh!t is all about..."fighting over h03s".
I have never said or done anything to disrespect you vampiYAH. Why do you feel the need to refer to me as a hoe?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#69586 Oct 26, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
http://m.youtube.com/watch... #
Smoove it out? I can do that too.

Brrrrap!

Level 8

Location hidden

#69587 Oct 26, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
"jaz"?? I thought our stuff was squashed, no??
As long as you're interfacing & exchanging with ME, to "HIM", it'll NEVER be "squashed".

That's just how b!tch @zz n!**as think, babygirl. But you KNOW that already...

Level 8

Location hidden

#69588 Oct 26, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby, hot chocolate and chocolate pudding will put you through it. Especially on a empty stomach or if you have too mich.
In my case, I think I was just playing the glutton and over did it.

Although with hot chocolate, in most cases you're just adding hot WATER, but in reality, that stuff is LOADED with dairy. I'm lactose intolerant (for the most part) and I think that's what sunk me.

HOW YOU?!

:D

Level 8

Location hidden

#69589 Oct 26, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey babe, anyway WOW. But nevertheless I was told its incredible!
I'm sure it's a compelling piece of cinematography, babe. I won't attempt to dispute the theatrical/ productive quality of the film, especially not having seen the film. But is it worth $20 and 3 hours out of my life to sit there and look at a storyline that's been told already...a storyline that still, as I've already stated, casts US in subservient positions?

Level 8

Location hidden

#69590 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning happy people...:)
"HAPPY PEOPLE"...
jaz

Scranton, PA

#69591 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you're interfacing & exchanging with ME, to "HIM", it'll NEVER be "squashed".
That's just how b!tch @zz n!**as think, babygirl. But you KNOW that already...
just keep posting videos MrCee oops I meant Vam.
green eggs and ham

United States

#69592 Oct 26, 2013
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said or done anything to disrespect you vampiYAH. Why do you feel the need to refer to me as a hoe?
cause you e-fcked just about everyone here for the last 6 years.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69593 Oct 26, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I know right? He definitively knows how to keep his hands clean. Narcisse game is to get rid of the mind and he'll let someone else dispose the body.
Anyway.... ;)
*chuckling*

;{)

You wild.
jaz

Scranton, PA

#69594 Oct 26, 2013
Still no compliments on my picture.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69595 Oct 26, 2013
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said or done anything to disrespect you vampiYAH. Why do you feel the need to refer to me as a hoe?
Wow. This is interesting.

My "h03" reference was a quote...a quote that CAP MADE FIRST...yet here it is you're confronting ME.

Interesting. REEEALLY interesting.

I can see why Lorenz is so off-balance and gets so worked up over the Cap n!**a. Its obvious that you're still feelin' him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69596 Oct 26, 2013
Y'all gon' learn today...
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69597 Oct 26, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Stonedlove must have finally took a break. She's usually here around the clock rating posts.
She's probably knocked out right now. It's sad that she has given up on finding a partner to share her life with and just resorts to spending the entire day rating posts on an internet forum full of strangers who she'll never meet.
You 2 should try to get along.

“go-that-way--->”

Location hidden

#69598 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. This is interesting.
My "h03" reference was a quote...a quote that CAP MADE FIRST...yet here it is you're confronting ME.
I can see why Lorenz is so off-balance and gets so worked up over the Cap n!**a. Its obvious that you're still feelin' him.
I didnt know that! And wow at the last sentence. Smh

“go-that-way--->”

Location hidden

#69599 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. This is interesting.
cap black has no rhyme or reason
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69600 Oct 26, 2013
1inamill wrote:
Girl he is willing throw anybody under the bus when he's arguing with someone he don't care about anybody but himself.He better apologize to you.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69601 Oct 26, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you teach your daughter how to play chess, instead of bullsh!t Wii Universe??
The game of "Go (weiqi) is vastly superior to chess. Simpler rules, but infinitely more strategies. It is more "organic" than chess.

In fact, it is so organic in nature, that only recently have algorithms been developed for computers that can beat the best human players, whereas computers have been beating chess grandmasters for nearly 40 years.

In many parts of East Asia, a master of the game of go is more revered than a master of a martial art. And like martial arts they are given "dan" rankings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_ (game)

I would encourage teaching a child this, over Go. It is my hypothesis that this will do more for building intelligence in a young person than chess. Go is much more free flowing.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69602 Oct 26, 2013
this, over Chess*
Vampiyah

United States

#69603 Oct 26, 2013
I'm such a drama queen. I'm mentioning male names who I want to throw panties at. I hope he takes the bait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola case in Texas 4 min Enough 28
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 6 min rock 430
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 7 min auman 401
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,115,252
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 11 min kuda 34
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min asho 25,905
Where will we be after Obama? 21 min Go Blue Forever 351
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min dreamhunk 25,058
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Insect Trust 300
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr T-BOS 724