Speaking of "sexy"... MsNewNew on Deck.

:)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#69859 Oct 27, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she was white.They just said she sounded "white" on the phone.Some females on here got upset with her and started spreading lies about her so she tore their azzes up looking at that thread lol.We had alot of haters in that thread coming in there starting shid.Bad girls were me,L-Des,Bychance and MDJ
She didn't sound white on the telephone (whatever white sounds like). She sounded like a fast talking, self absorbed, countrified bumpkin with NO class and even less sense and that is why I only spoke with her twice. What started the trouble and her pages and days of ranting was a message she left on my voicemail looking for bappie. Because I didn't get back to her in the amount of time she thought I should have (I was out of town on family business), she came into the forum and started spewing. It was a week before I got back and started to read her rants at APV, bappie and I. She tore NOTHING up. She made a complete fool of herself, completely showed her backside and her ignorance, alienated even more of her so called fans and ended up OFF of this forum. I wouldn't lump Bychance into your list of trashy bad girls. Bychance has more class in her little finger than all of you disgusting trash bags have in your entire collective gene pool. Just because you talk like the pond scum that you are doesn't mean you are tearing up anything. It really makes you look like low class trash which is exactly what YOU are. The more that you post, the more it is obvious that you have ZERO class and less sense. Move it along, k?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69860 Oct 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =afwMC5IL5coXX
Lol, even old WW who look like trannies, think they are entitled to be desired by young, handsome, talented BM.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69861 Oct 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, even old WW who look like trannies, think they are entitled to be desired by young, handsome, talented BM.
Kathy Griffin is one of the few remotely funny female comics, she is just being comical. She knows nobody is into her like that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#69862 Oct 27, 2013
And another thing..you think some dumb negro with a mouth full of gold teeth is representative of handsome black men? wth?
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69863 Oct 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't sound white on the telephone (whatever white sounds like). She sounded like a fast talking, self absorbed, countrified bumpkin with NO class and even less sense and that is why I only spoke with her twice. What started the trouble and her pages and days of ranting was a message she left on my voicemail looking for bappie. Because I didn't get back to her in the amount of time she thought I should have (I was out of town on family business), she came into the forum and started spewing. It was a week before I got back and started to read her rants at APV, bappie and I. She tore NOTHING up. She made a complete fool of herself, completely showed her backside and her ignorance, alienated even more of her so called fans and ended up OFF of this forum. I wouldn't lump Bychance into your list of trashy bad girls. Bychance has more class in her little finger than all of you disgusting trash bags have in your entire collective gene pool. Just because you talk like the pond scum that you are doesn't mean you are tearing up anything. It really makes you look like low class trash which is exactly what YOU are. The more that you post, the more it is obvious that you have ZERO class and less sense. Move it along, k?
Then why did you get her phone number if she sounded like that.She's from north carolina,there ain't nothing wrong with southern accents.Quit hating on southern females.See you are a backstabbing bxtch,and u see people on that thread backing her up.U even went off on a guy on that thread who was trying to create peace between you two.You are the trash.You chased your husband away and was on topix arguing with folks when your daughter was shot.Then you expect sympany from others.Even L-Des claimed u spent 18 hours on topix a day.

Level 7

Location hidden

#69864 Oct 27, 2013
smh @ these poor Topix women who take this into their personal lives....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69865 Oct 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
And another thing..you think some dumb negro with a mouth full of gold teeth is representative of handsome black men? wth?
Stop acting gay... and jealous.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#69866 Oct 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
That dudes networth is over 10 million probably, and he's very well spoken.. and he's only around 25 years old.

I think he's into fashion or something too.. He's far from just being some "dumb negro".

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#69867 Oct 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathy Griffin is one of the few remotely funny female comics, she is just being comical. She knows nobody is into her like that.
lol, I agree with this.

She's not that bad looking though for a woman her age.. I'd hit.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#69868 Oct 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous. If she supports BM then of course they'd pick her over you.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#69869 Oct 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NSD :)

Since: Oct 13

Jacksonville, FL

#69870 Oct 27, 2013
It's going to be a long day...

Location hidden

#69871 Oct 27, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you get her phone number if she sounded like that.She's from north carolina,there ain't nothing wrong with southern accents.Quit hating on southern females.See you are a backstabbing bxtch,and u see people on that thread backing her up.U even went off on a guy on that thread who was trying to create peace between you two.You are the trash.You chased your husband away and was on topix arguing with folks when your daughter was shot.Then you expect sympany from others.Even L-Des claimed u spent 18 hours on topix a day.
Let me straighten you out once and for all. L-des claimed she ran a catering business and the only reason she wanted to talk was about her business. I almost made the mistake of putting her in touch with some of my musical contacts who have fund raisers and use caterers. I am SO thankful I didn't because it became apparent very quickly that the last thing I needed was for her to show her backside and destroy my reputation with these people. Better go and review that thread again then, Ms Reading Challenged. She got destroyed and the proof is her absence from this forum. You can continue to use foul language and show how LOW CLASS YOU are. You have far more important things YOU SHOULD be worrying about, considering. Keep talking trash, k? You have pretty much hung yourself from your own posts in here. Now, run tell that, k?......

*snickers*

Location hidden

#69872 Oct 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NSD :)
Good afternoon, MrA........:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#69873 Oct 27, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting gay... and jealous.
I don't know who the dude is, but you don't even like BM, so why are you commenting? Your white god left you a lonely baby mamma. Shut your mouth, big girl.

Level 7

Location hidden

#69874 Oct 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That dudes networth is over 10 million probably, and he's very well spoken.. and he's only around 25 years old.
I think he's into fashion or something too.. He's far from just being some "dumb negro".
Aight. He has the look down pat.

Level 7

Location hidden

#69875 Oct 27, 2013
Shalimarr, did you ever wash those sheets?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 min KIR SUCKA 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min caterwaul 1,563,141
Guaranteed way for blacks to have their own state 7 min Got_Rope 4
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 11 min Yisraelite Suprem... 10
Will you Blacks break your record this year? 12 min Got_Rope 1
Affirmative action Somali Cop executes WW in co... 14 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
Why whites want to go to space. 16 min Yisraelite Suprem... 19
KIP: You're down with this, right? 1 hr Kip 15
See how a shaved monkey looks 2 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 24
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Black Rage 1,533
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 4 hr Paul 66
More from around the web