Random thoughts...
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69731 Oct 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read...
Our entire notions of what is and isn't black was shaped by white people. It's hilarious to me when blacks (even some who call themselves pro-black) basically use white definitions to vehemently say "YOU AINT BLACK", or "YOU ARE** BLACK"....
smh..
Well to whites your either white or not.Blacks seem more obsess with race than any other races.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#69732 Oct 26, 2013
APV wrote:
NOTE: What interesting is how the h0e term has been thrown around these last few days. My take is unless the people referring to someone as a h0e has actually slept with them or caught them sleeping around while they were dating them it's just an immature excuse to bash a female because you're mad at her for whatever reason other than being a wh0re. If you're in a relationship why worry about what someone you tried to talk to does after ya'll stopped talking?? Another reason why people shouldn't deal with guys on topix...you never know who's already married/girlfriend, unstably possessive or just mentally unstable, and/or a deadbeat dad.
SMH
H0 shaddup. We all know the reason behind this post. You wasn't singing that song when you asking for your horoscope was you. Lol.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69733 Oct 26, 2013
mexicans are everywhere man.They have so many kids.I went by this place never seen so many pregnant mexican women in my life and all of them already had 3 or 4 kids running around screaming their heads off.I was taking a friend to do some paperwork.Geeez.They are spilling out of mexico into the U.S.They need population control like they do in china.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69734 Oct 26, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to whites your either white or not.Blacks seem more obsess with race than any other races.
Well, the idea of separating spanish speaking blacks from other blacks is a white invention.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#69735 Oct 26, 2013
Don't be mad just cause I told you that Jaz wasn't thinking about you and advise you to stop posting to her cause you appear obsessed over her vs the opposite.
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
H0 shaddup. We all know the reason behind this post. You wasn't singing that song when you asking for your horoscope was you. Lol.
Actually, it was given to me from a previous conversation, back in the day.

You really shouldn't talk about things you have NO CLUE about-unless it's your goal to look like an idiot on topix. If that's the case, job WELL DONE.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#69736 Oct 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Panty throwing..check
Hair Care product discussing...check
Scandal watching...check
Pilates discussing...check
Says "NEXT!" when attempting to dismiss others...check
smh...
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Watches my every move...CHECK

Atttempts to adulterate & twist EVERY little thing I post...CHECK

Clicks EVERY link I post...CHECK

Gets upset whenever I interact with the women folk on SLOPix...CHECK

Attempts to "feminize" me whenever my focus is away from him & is placed on the women folk on SLOPix...CHECK (CHECK like a muffcuka)

Trolls on me day & night...CHECK

Trolls on me because he's TOO WEAK to deal with as a solo entity, so he has to multiply himself...CHECK! CHECK!! CHECK!!!

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

;{)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#69737 Oct 26, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'm enjoying it so far :)...
You better...LOL!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#69738 Oct 26, 2013
APV wrote:
Don't be mad just cause I told you that Jaz wasn't thinking about you and advise you to stop posting to her cause you appear obsessed over her vs the opposite.
<quoted text>
Actually, it was given to me from a previous conversation, back in the day.
You really shouldn't talk about things you have NO CLUE about-unless it's your goal to look like an idiot on topix. If that's the case, job WELL DONE.
Lol loosen up babe I'm just returning the favor for the post you made about "people taking topix too seriously".

Now that you're taking topix too seriously do you stand by your post? We all saw you get played.. it was no biggie. not even when they laughed at you. We just thought you were taking topix too seriously like you said to other posters.

Relax nobody is clowning on you about getting dissed in a funny embarassing way the way you did. We just thought you came back to topix with some class and respect for yourself..

..but after seeing you get dissed like that..

we realize it's just the same ol' sorry azz APV that's constantly getting dissed by dudes over other females :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#69739 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Watches my every move...CHECK
Atttempts to adulterate & twist EVERY little thing I post...CHECK
Clicks EVERY link I post...CHECK
Gets upset whenever I interact with the women folk on SLOPix...CHECK
Attempts to "feminize" me whenever my focus is away from him & is placed on the women folk on SLOPix...CHECK (CHECK like a muffcuka)
Trolls on me day & night...CHECK
Trolls on me because he's TOO WEAK to deal with as a solo entity, so he has to multiply himself...CHECK! CHECK!! CHECK!!!
"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."
;{)
Such an emotional rant. Freud would have a field day.

I am not more than one poster, or a certain OTHER poster who seems to have you conflicted about your sexuality (I can only guess that because what else drives a person this crazy except attraction!)

If you are into that dude, fine, but that is between you two. Leave me out of it.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69740 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
You better...LOL!!!
u seriously been posting on here all day.I can't wait till my man gets off work.Killing my time on the net is boring now.Rather be making out.But it's around the holidays....my baby making the money
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#69741 Oct 26, 2013
Once my daughter is born,sometime in january I'll go back to work and take classes.See if my man get a break from working and let him work part time and stay home more with our daughter.
VampiYAH StaBb

Jacksonville, FL

#69742 Oct 26, 2013
Ya'll nigguhs need to stop hatin on muh girl:

http://media.salon.com/2013/01/rupaul.jpg

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#69743 Oct 26, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol loosen up babe I'm just returning the favor for the post you made about "people taking topix too seriously".
Now that you're taking topix too seriously do you stand by your post? We all saw you get played.. it was no biggie. not even when they laughed at you. We just thought you were taking topix too seriously like you said to other posters.
Relax nobody is clowning on you about getting dissed in a funny embarassing way the way you did. We just thought you came back to topix with some class and respect for yourself..
..but after seeing you get dissed like that..
we realize it's just the same ol' sorry azz APV that's constantly getting dissed by dudes over other females :)
You do take topix too seriously, that's why you run around like a little girl getting involved in every interaction you can.

No one is dissing me cause I'm not going after anyone on here (unlike you).

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#69744 Oct 26, 2013
list 5 things you did today BESIDES post on topix.

“go-that-way--->”

Location hidden

#69745 Oct 26, 2013
even if it was as simple as brushing your teeth.

“go-that-way--->”

Location hidden

#69746 Oct 26, 2013
Larenz2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope you kept your word as far as taking care of what needed to be done. Call me..my phone died. xoxo

“go-that-way--->”

Location hidden

#69747 Oct 26, 2013
I noticed how people have a tendency to assume things and actually have the audacity to type out theses assumptions while trying to "prove a point". But in reality it's just a feeble attempt to gain information and have a person fill in the blanks where details are missing. Usually the subject does it without even realizing it. They see a post about themselves and then in attempt to defend their reputation they give the person all the answers they need to further "solidify" their point.

But if you just STOP and think for a second....who really cares? Who are these people??? NOBODY!
You are better off letting people think and say what they want. It really doesnt matter....

Level 7

Location hidden

#69748 Oct 26, 2013
1inamill wrote:
even if it was as simple as brushing your teeth.
What did you do?

I hope you brushed YOUR teeth, showered and washed your nether regions at the very least.

:)
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#69749 Oct 26, 2013
1inamill wrote:
list 5 things you did today BESIDES post on topix.
1) went to work, earlier
2) read
3) jogged
4) did pylo push-ups
5) jump roped

“go-that-way--->”

Location hidden

#69750 Oct 26, 2013
made money today.

got advice and made a plan with my best friend.

supported my childrens extracurricular activites.

bought a gift for a kids bday.

washed a couple loads of clothes.

you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd be cool with the NFL failing if... 2 min Negus AfricaAfric... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min JCPete 1,684,593
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 13
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 9 min Negus AfricaAfric... 66
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 22 min Yisraelite Suprem... 35
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 35 min Yisraelite Suprem... 30
The joke of the century: Negroes think they're ... 39 min Harrisson 149
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Jake 137
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Harrisson 911
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 3 hr Savant 164
More from around the web