Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Larenz2010 wrote:
real men give their children the world. Especially their daughter and their mothers
What? Why don't their sons deserve as much as their daughters?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what you are asking about but I'm pretty sure if it happened on Topix it wasn't something that bothered me as I don't take what happens on here seriously. The friends I've made her know that reality and Topix are far from the same thing.
Don't take this site so seriously...at the end of the day no one here is paying your bills (unless you're on some type of government assistance or welfare-which I'm not).
;o)
EXCELLENT RRESPONSE, AVP!

Besides...he wasn't tryin' to be about anything profitable; but just trying to bait you into saying things about another poster to stir sh!t.

That's all this place is about! And the moment you finally say something to your defense these f@gg0tz come back all butt hurt.
Real Talk

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Larenz2010 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/TA3C0R9NS6DARJJI2
THIS THREAD IS PROBABLY THE SADDEST SHTTY IVE SEEN ON HERE.......TROLL ALL YOU WANT BUT THE TRUTH SPEAKS VOLUMES .
Juicy fruit Fck n///gga the saddest thing its your btch ass trollin' with that run of the Mill H03 you captain savin'.patna will beat the god damned breaks out your kid n play gonzo nosed p*8ssy ass if you step near my mother or daughter like you threatened over the phone just a few days ago.Ill do the time fck n//gga.This aint no Big jay from philly fck boy.while you gettin your T.D jakes on preachin bout what "men should do for mothers/daughters",like i told you the last time you was textin me like a btch from your h0e's IPOD,no real man says they gonna "slap an old women"(my mother)and "kill my daughter" like you claim you would.You a Fck boy.Only h0e n//ggaz talk like that.And you topix biggest corn ball,you done caught that tramp creepin twice on you in 6 months,with different n//ggaz.keep my name out your dick suckerz and yall seek counceling.

“Gettin it in real life”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
They do....I was just thinking of the women in my life I.e. my daughter and my mother

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Larenz2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
They do....I was just thinking of the women in my life I.e. my daughter and my mother
aight!
Real Talk

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

1inamill wrote:
Capricorn black is really hurting on the inside everyone lol
Someone console the poor bastard
I thought he was so in Love with aziya
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

stabb talking to himself,nobody messing with ur dumbazz stfu

“Gettin it in real life”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Real Talk wrote:
<quoted text>Juicy fruit Fck n///gga the saddest thing its your btch ass trollin' with that run of the Mill H03 you captain savin'.patna will beat the god damned breaks out your kid n play gonzo nosed p*8ssy ass if you step near my mother or daughter like you threatened over the phone just a few days ago.Ill do the time fck n//gga.This aint no Big jay from philly fck boy.while you gettin your T.D jakes on preachin bout what "men should do for mothers/daughters",like i told you the last time you was textin me like a btch from your h0e's IPOD,no real man says they gonna "slap an old women"(my mother)and "kill my daughter" like you claim you would.You a Fck boy.Only h0e n//ggaz talk like that.And you topix biggest corn ball,you done caught that tramp creepin twice on you in 6 months,with different n//ggaz.keep my name out your dick suckerz and yall seek counceling.
GOD BODY CAP BLACK in the BUILDING!!!!! Besides all that ssyt you just fabricated....spend some of that time with KP(shes a cutie btw). Just call her sometimes. WE ARE JUST HERE TO SUPPOrT THE baby bruh. And WE ALL KNOW YOUR BIRDCHEST AZR cant bust a grape. THE TRUTH CUT THE SHKT OUT YOUR COUNTRY aWs though. Your response is all it took....most importantly........YOU NEVER DENIED IT..OR CALLED IT A LIE. EVERYINE HATES A DEADBEAT. TOPIX IS TOPIX. DEADBEAT DADS ARE A SAD REALITY . YOU ARE LIVING PROOF..
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

why is godbody keep tabs on somebody else's life anyway fa really nicca let that shid go u acting like a creepy scorned stalker.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you're not gonna get an answer!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Cap, why do you think typing is ghetto hood slang is cool, bro. That doesn't make you "da realest".

Stick to the chakras and horoscopes..even that nonsense is infinitely better than this pseudo-ghetto speak you put up here.

Would you actually be proud if your daughter saw you use such horrible grammar?? Put an end to it. That would be something she can be proud of.
Aziya Shines

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

i don't like kids anyway. i don't even take care of my own.
Aziya Shines

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was so in Love with aziya
he is. didn't you see when he called me a yuckmouth h0 because i talk to other men on the internet. that's real love.
Aziya Shines

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

even though i know that is Cap's wife, i'm going to pretend like i don't believe it's her. (because i'm desperate).

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

candaycoated wrote:
stabb talking to himself,nobody messing with ur dumbazz stfu
B!tch, click those cloven hooves off the runway, steady itchin' for attention. This ain't no pig parlor where we all judge who's the prettiest piglet.

Sit yo' silly @zz down and stop playing the fire starter all of the time...you simple-minded SLVT.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

N!**as in here d!ck fencing STILL dropping MY name.

WEAK! Plain & simple...just futile, femme and WEAK!

smFh

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Man Rule - After you throw panties at another man, you can't call another man "femme" :) Just sayin'

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Accident Murderer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Vampiyah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

This is an emotional topic for me.

Jaz,New new.. come comfort me. I talk to you guys about shampoos and perms. Be there for me when I need you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••