Level 6

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68887 Oct 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't admit to any lie and I will post proof that you ran her off of here for your harassment...I was never sitting up sending you pm's out of the blue and it was already shown nothing's changed.... tell me.... why is it you won't post proof of me supposedly sending you pm's and telling everyone you were blocked?? why is it you won't post proof of that??
Hello girl!

I see you need some help.

Hello people.

From time to time I pop in and say hello to Jaz and one or two other nice, "sane" people here. If not for them I would not come here at all.

Jaz had told me in several PM's in the last "year" that Anderson would not stop lying about her and stalking her.
I told her to just IGNORE him but here we are a whole freaking YEAR later and he is still going on and on...I find this difficult to grasp.

So here is a one and only reply from me to help Jaz.

ANDERSON, every single person here knows that it was YOU who ran me out of here not Jaz.
You and I were COOL until I defended Jaz when you called her a bi*ch for no reason.
After that you threw me under the bus and told a whole lot of lies about me from my identity to saying that I was bashing black women which I have never done.
You posted FAKE links and tried to make me out to be someone that I am not.
You then stalked me and harassed me to the point where I had to BLOCK all your PM's from your MULTITUDE of user names.

All women here eventually block you due to you stalking them and harassing them.

I got SO tired of your GAMES and LIES and CREEPY, STALKISH BEHAVIOR I left!

In reading over the threads here I see that you have thrown EVERY single friend of yours under the bus, even Vamp and NewNew who at one time you called BEAUTIFUL. Now that she wants nothing to do with your trolling, stalking, a** she is now ugly. You also keep calling Vamp gay.
That is what you do whenever someone stands up to you. You throw them under the bus, even your long time online buddies. No one is immune to your wrath.

You now have no friends left and I see you pathetically inserting yourself into everyone's conversations trying to get attention and/or stir up more crap.
You know what? This is not a manly trait at all. Definitely not ALPHA as you claim you are.
To constantly butt in situations and conversations and get into "other peoples business" is a female trait not a manly trait.
You are one weak, crybaby sissy, worse than ANY female I have ever seen.

Here we are, a whole year later, and you are still going on about dead and buried conversations.

TOPIX is your LIFE and this is a KINGDOM to you where in "your mind" you rule as the King. You take ratings very seriously where no one else gives a damn. There is no way that someone who posts here 24/7 under dozens of usernames, STALKING AND HARASSING women has a family and a "successful" life.
Watching you BEG for attention here like a drooling puppy is demeaning. No one wants your a**. It is pathetic to watch!

You are nothing but a misogynistic, megalomaniac in your own little world of self praise and self importance. I told Jaz to be thankful that she only has to deal with you online and not in real life. God only knows what you are capable of.

Now you can go on and on about this thread until 2014 and 2015 and beyond because this place is your whole, pathetic existence, your LIFE!

Leave the damn girl alone already and everyone else who wants nothing to do with you anymore.

Over and out.

Oh and...
A warm hello to Anti-Chaos, Always On Point and Blaq Honey!
I also seen Lady Greensleeves posting here. Hi Doc! Say hello to Walter and Lucent for me!

SUNFIT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 10

UK

#68888 Oct 21, 2013
MODS, what's good for the goose is good for the gander... They can post about me, but I can't reply? I know this is not going to go though so F**K You!!!!!!

“No Troll Zone...”

Since: May 08

They Know Better!!!

#68889 Oct 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning black people!:)
Good morning New New!!!:)

“No Troll Zone...”

They Know Better!!!

#68890 Oct 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
AOP and Freddie, I find it interesting how you both jump into the fray when everyone in the thread decides to attack me. You both need to just be quiet. You really think I am going to spend time arguing with you sub 100 IQ idiots? Nope. You are now officially ignored.
Be a man & stop begging for yo momma titty.

“a pair of my vintage heels :)”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#68891 Oct 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>Why should you? This is a Black forum.
It is not that I would *not* want mass attention here because "This is a Black forum" (-rolling my eyes-). I would *not* want mass attention here because this a forum that is overflowing with detritus. Do you ever *truly look* at the threads here? Have you even read through the majority of the comments solely on *this* thread and then really given them some thought?

At least 95% of this forum, in its entirety, is the dregs of simple minds.

Of course, that doesn't mean that there aren't posters of worth here, or make it that much less amusing enough to read, or to even post occasionally and start a doomed-from-the-first-post thread (-LoL-) that actually makes one think and discuss a worthy subject.

Since you asked me a question that I elaborately answered, I will now ask you one: why are *you* here? Actually, this is not "a Black forum", this is an *African-American* forum (more precisely, this is a forum with an African-American theme... but that is the start of an entirely different subject). I "belong" here just as much as you do, if not more so! You are a biracial Brit, correct?

-snickering-:)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#68892 Oct 21, 2013
This has been on my mind

&fe ature=player_embedded

Level 2

Location hidden

#68893 Oct 21, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Your fiance is a very lucky man to have a lady interested in and with the ability to discuss this kind of stuff.. My lady loves this stuff too :) Nothing better than being the second half of an intellectual couple.

And you're right and I couldn't have expressed it better... the felling of insignificance and significance simultaneously. Brilliant :)
"Nothing better than being the second half of an intellectual couple." -- This is *so* true! It's basically compulsory, isn't it? ;)

...And thank you very much.:)
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68894 Oct 21, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) babydoll that's the funniest thing I've read all day. That while click is just a bunch of trolls that's always practicing damage control.
The day NewNew get mad at vamp...it's gonna be hel. lol.
I'm still trying to be nice to Jaz though, cause I knew she was crazy before anybody else did.
She stay stalking me. Lol. You remember in that other thread when a whole bunch of posters was telling Jaz to stop stalking me.
She crazy about me Canday.
lol she calls herself a christian,so disgusting.She acts waaay too ghetto.People kept telling her to leave that shid alone and she continued to post to you like all night long,didn't even go to bed.I think the few that are being nice to her now really feel sorry for her.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68895 Oct 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to watch those county aid doctors but you listen to whom you please. You keep saying I am NOT a mother but I certainly was and I delivered my daughter NATURAL childbirth with NO pudendal block or medications. YOU have a big mouth, talk a lot of nonsense and are a big baby. You are also a complete fool. This man has NO plans to marry you and once he finds out what a loose woman YOU really are, he will take a walk. You'll definitely be surprised, I predict........snickers......
Your man cheated on your ugly azz and left you alone after your daughter died I can't think of ANYTHING crueler than that.A terrible mother and a wife indeed u were. BYE biotch

Level 2

Location hidden

#68896 Oct 21, 2013
SUNFIT wrote:
<quoted text>Hello girl!

I see you need some help.

Hello people.

From time to time I pop in and say hello to Jaz and one or two other nice, "sane" people here. If not for them I would not come here at all.

Jaz had told me in several PM's in the last "year" that Anderson would not stop lying about her and stalking her.
I told her to just IGNORE him but here we are a whole freaking YEAR later and he is still going on and on...I find this difficult to grasp.

So here is a one and only reply from me to help Jaz.

ANDERSON, every single person here knows that it was YOU who ran me out of here not Jaz.
You and I were COOL until I defended Jaz when you called her a bi*ch for no reason.
After that you threw me under the bus and told a whole lot of lies about me from my identity to saying that I was bashing black women which I have never done.
You posted FAKE links and tried to make me out to be someone that I am not.
You then stalked me and harassed me to the point where I had to BLOCK all your PM's from your MULTITUDE of user names.

All women here eventually block you due to you stalking them and harassing them.

I got SO tired of your GAMES and LIES and CREEPY, STALKISH BEHAVIOR I left!

In reading over the threads here I see that you have thrown EVERY single friend of yours under the bus, even Vamp and NewNew who at one time you called BEAUTIFUL. Now that she wants nothing to do with your trolling, stalking, a** she is now ugly. You also keep calling Vamp gay.
That is what you do whenever someone stands up to you. You throw them under the bus, even your long time online buddies. No one is immune to your wrath.

You now have no friends left and I see you pathetically inserting yourself into everyone's conversations trying to get attention and/or stir up more crap.
You know what? This is not a manly trait at all. Definitely not ALPHA as you claim you are.
To constantly butt in situations and conversations and get into "other peoples business" is a female trait not a manly trait.
You are one weak, crybaby sissy, worse than ANY female I have ever seen.

Here we are, a whole year later, and you are still going on about dead and buried conversations.

TOPIX is your LIFE and this is a KINGDOM to you where in "your mind" you rule as the King. You take ratings very seriously where no one else gives a damn. There is no way that someone who posts here 24/7 under dozens of usernames, STALKING AND HARASSING women has a family and a "successful" life.
Watching you BEG for attention here like a drooling puppy is demeaning. No one wants your a**. It is pathetic to watch!

You are nothing but a misogynistic, megalomaniac in your own little world of self praise and self importance. I told Jaz to be thankful that she only has to deal with you online and not in real life. God only knows what you are capable of.

Now you can go on and on about this thread until 2014 and 2015 and beyond because this place is your whole, pathetic existence, your LIFE!

Leave the damn girl alone already and everyone else who wants nothing to do with you anymore.

Over and out.

Oh and...
A warm hello to Anti-Chaos, Always On Point and Blaq Honey!
I also seen Lady Greensleeves posting here. Hi Doc! Say hello to Walter and Lucent for me!

SUNFIT
SUNFIT!! Hey, how are you??:D I don't post much (much more so recently, though, since I had started a thread about the aphorism "there are no atheists in foxholes"), and have only posted on this thread literally a few times, so this is a happy coincidence!:)

Wowwwww. What a post. I must applaud this one.:)

Walter and Lucent will enjoy hearing from you... as I did!:)

*Smiley faces all over -LoL-!!*

“No Troll Zone...”

They Know Better!!!

#68897 Oct 21, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your man cheated on your ugly azz and left you alone after your daughter died I can't think of ANYTHING crueler than that.A terrible mother and a wife indeed u were. BYE biotch
Cowvan put you on yo ass, didnt he???

Level 2

Location hidden

#68898 Oct 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>be quiet, freddie (mercury)
Ohhh noooo...

Don't use Freddie Mercury as an insult!!:O

(Listen to Queen's first 7 albums and you'll see why, as we are not taking into account his personality... "dahhling"!)

:)

“No Troll Zone...”

They Know Better!!!

#68899 Oct 21, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh noooo...
Don't use Freddie Mercury as an insult!!:O
(Listen to Queen's first 7 albums and you'll see why, as we are not taking into account his personality... "dahhling"!)
:)
He done...You cant save him LOL!!!

Long time no holla tho...Whats been up witcha???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68900 Oct 21, 2013
selina london wrote:
MODS, what's good for the goose is good for the gander... They can post about me, but I can't reply? I know this is not going to go though so F**K You!!!!!!
Nobody on this forum has attempted to post information that could identify you. You have posted information that you believed could lead to me being identified.
Nobody here has threatened you, on or off the forum. You have threatened me and harrassed me by text and phone calls.
You don't know how to behave on a forum. You don't treat other posters how they treat you.
You still have not explained why you got upset when your business was posted on the forum, after you posted private information about others.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68901 Oct 21, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning New New!!!:)
Good morning! How are you?:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68902 Oct 21, 2013
Wow!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#68903 Oct 21, 2013
Big lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms M.
Girl, you really need to leave this girl, Canday alone and stop posting to her. I mean, if she is as irreverent as you claim, why do you keep posting to her? Its clear that you two don't get along so why continue to antagonize her. Let her enjoy her first pregnancy. Who's to say that she won't be a great Mother? Not me. Not you. And besides, she's young, in her 20s and you are 50+, or so I've read. We don't all mature at the same rate, so give her time to grow and learn. She hurt your feeling, I know. But you also post some nasty things to her. Be the grown-up and let it die.
YOU have NO idea what is going on here so, if you don't mind, thanks for your input but, please worry about yourself and not what is happening here. As I told her, a child is not a toy and she should be far more mature than she is to take on that kind of responsibility. There are far too many children being raised by babies themselves. She has a history of violent behavior (her posts are evidence enough) and one bad day could be bad news for her daughter. Since reason doesn't affect Candy, speaking to her at NEAR her level seems to be the only way to get her attention. She has tooooooo many issues to resolve before EVER considering having a child. As for hurting my feelings, it would take a lot more than her weak and blithering bash attempts to hurt my feelings. Candy needs to GET the truth about her behaviour and how it appears to others (and eventually her innocent daughter). Children live what they learn. Candy is a horrible example to set for her daughter. If you don't agree, I'm sorry. The majority of us here do. It's time Candy finally GOT it. For her innocent daughter's sake, let's hope that is sooner than later. Still sayin'......

UK

#68904 Oct 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody on this forum has attempted to post information that could identify you. You have posted information that you believed could lead to me being identified.
Nobody here has threatened you, on or off the forum. You have threatened me and harrassed me by text and phone calls.
You don't know how to behave on a forum. You don't treat other posters how they treat you.
You still have not explained why you got upset when your business was posted on the forum, after you posted private information about others.
GET OVER IT and cognitive trolling! Please don't go on like you're brand new, ever had a problem/wanted to fk you up since last year. You are a fantassist and a compulsive liar.

UK

#68905 Oct 21, 2013
Auto spell, I'm sure you understand. Sorry about the typos.

“No Troll Zone...”

They Know Better!!!

#68906 Oct 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning! How are you?:)
Im good...How bout you tho???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,233,371
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 5 min African AE 959
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 120,766
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 10 min BMskinnyfemlegs 300
man of sin, son of perdition.. where is he hidi... 11 min Rust 2
2015 NBA Playoffs 11 min Ms Mack 18
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 15 min HILLARY 2016 2
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 19 min African AE 400
All women prefer white men 1 hr Aphex 4,664
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 427