Random thoughts...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69075 Oct 21, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
She is just too immature to move on Dev.I've been ignoring her for the longest and anytime I post to somebody or somebody brings me up she can't close her dxmn mouth.Her ex husband probably was abusive and this is her way of "acting out" of course she rather pick on a pregnant female who is young enough to be her granddaughter....it's sickening.I have ZERO symphany for her whatsoever
You are pregnant, though, right? You can't play by the same tough girl rules a non pregnant girl plays by. Let it go. In fact just stay off the internet completely until your baby is born.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69076 Oct 21, 2013
JusBeinHonest wrote:
Don't see my reply comment so
@LadyGreensleeves
HERE^ is some one to be obsessed with!!! You are BREATHTAKING my dear & INTELLIGENT & CLASSY to boot! Your fiance is one H3LLUVA lucky guy sweetie!!!
Obsessed with Canday??? lmao YUCK!!! Nope just observant!
Ummm... I don't know who you are.:/

Thank you for the compliments, but including them with your thoughts on the poster Canday was unnecessary. Those should be in a different post. I don't know Canday, either.:)

*Please*, don't be "obsessed" with me. I had to make my posts private (or whatever it's called) due to more than one overzealous poster.:/
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69077 Oct 21, 2013
They need to get rid of the judging signs fa real.They didn't have them when I first got on here.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69078 Oct 21, 2013
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text>
No the second wasn't really that bad it's the expectation I think.
Like the first time I didn't know what to expect so I was like
"I can do this no big problem, I'm strong as hell I don't need no fricken meds"
Then the second time I did know what to expect so I was like "give me those damn meds!"
But seriously no matter the pain it will be forgotten as soon as you see that baby.
Oh I would've thought women would want to have a natural birth the 2nd time around.I will go as long as I can.I don't want to be miserable and I want to be able to have some energy left to hold my baby girl.I'm so glad I'm having a girl,at first I wanted a boy(when I was still with my ex) but when they told me I was having a girl I was like yaaay.I honestly can't see myself having a boy right now I just don't.Having a mini me right now is the best gift.I'll try for a boy in a couple years.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69079 Oct 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pregnant, though, right? You can't play by the same tough girl rules a non pregnant girl plays by. Let it go. In fact just stay off the internet completely until your baby is born.
Kinda hard because I get on here to read labor stories every other day out of curiosity but I'm also on here...and on facebook.I have like 5 tabs open.I'm sure by the time my daughter is born I won't be on here much.She'll keep me busy with her cutness,poopie diapers,hunger,and her cries lol.Sooo sooo happy :) my mini me is coming soon.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#69080 Oct 21, 2013
I wonder if blowing on her little tummy will stop her for crying,are babies that ticklish? I can picture her with tan skin,curly hair and big dark eyes like her mama.
JusBeinHonest

Springfield, NJ

#69081 Oct 21, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
They must've deleted her posts because I don't see that post.The mods must be taking action good for them.They must be getting rid of new york's posts too because she's bxtching about not seeing them lol.Thank you mods,always got my back.
LMAO, nobody deleted my posts! The fault was on my end you self righteous slxt.:)'Thank you mods,always got my back' ROTFFL!!!

Since: May 10

UK

#69082 Oct 21, 2013
It took ages for me and my friends to figure out the title. For the 80's babies. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#69083 Oct 21, 2013
Why are these white fools proud that a no life having white girl won the topix game? I mean seriously get a life! Sitting here all day not researching anything to benefit her life, and they are proud. Well the non-thinking ones. I'd be embarrassed to have it known that I won that mess. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69085 Oct 21, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a horrible person, lemme tell you what my heart will do for you.. I'll hold a special event for your tits, considering you never gave birth nor breastfeed. Who needs security, when you can move and knock out the line. Yeah I'm pimping you out like that.#ONTWITTERWITHMYFRIENDSDO NTCAREABOUTYOUADIOS
Why did you get upset when your business was posted on the forum? Why did you get so angry and upset by something you had been doing to another woman for months?
That's the only thing I'm interested in hearing from you.
You posting about my daughter, my breasts, my pum pum, doesn't answer the question that I asked you.

Why do you do things to other BW, things you cry about when it happens to YOU?

Location hidden

#69086 Oct 21, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Here's panty thrower..
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TM1UEJN70TMTP...
Here's my response to him..
<quoted text>
Here's sunfit response to the same post
<quoted text>
and she responded to the same post again.
<quoted text>
Now here come's Jaz with the biggest lie ever told on topix..
<quoted text>
Here's Panty thrower responding to my post again..
<quoted text>
And NOW HERE IS SUNFIT RESPONSE TO JAZ's BIG LIE
<quoted text>
She hadn't blocked a thing cause earlier in the she reference receiving a pm. She was obviously hurt because of jaz lie and thought the lady I was talking about was jaz.. since Jaz lied about getting the PM.
Notice how Sunfit tone went full Nuclear.
Yawn

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#69087 Oct 21, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
none of my posts are gone.I don't post with my registered account because I choose not to.I haven't got any warnings from any mods.In fact I asked them to ban my account but they won't so oh well.I could careless.I prefer to post unregistered
Your posts come down all of the time. You can lie and say otherwise but it will still be a lie. The mods couldn't care less about you now other than to take your trashy posts off the threads. YOU aren't paying attention, as usual....smh...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#69088 Oct 21, 2013
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text> no life havin fool.
Yes, yes you are. Not to mention a disgusting hick......*smirks*

Location hidden

#69089 Oct 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Only little boys constantly torment girls they like.
MAN UP! Stop bein' a h03!!
Why do people suspend reality just because we're on a forum? You've seen both their pics. In reality you would never expect a guy like him to have any interest in chicks who look like Jaz.
And chicks who look like Jaz would be stunned if guys like him showed them even the slightest bit of interest.

Also it seems on Slopix, girls also torment girls their obsessed by. Got a b!tch posting about my pum pum and breasts on the forum and whether my breasts are too firm to have breast fed a baby.

Location hidden

#69090 Oct 21, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
I love the babyfit site....so many different topics to talk about I've been reading the labor stories.I don't feel so scared now since all of them.Some women didn't even know they were in labor.I'm gonna get my cervix checked on friday.
I didn't go back for my 6 week check after my daughter was born. I can't believe I didn't bother to keep such an important medical appointment.
I was probably too tired... Lol!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#69091 Oct 21, 2013
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text>
APV won it last week.
Now that I know it was a IRWW I'm not so proud anymore.
Yea you're right that no life havin fool.
No APV didn't win the title. The title went to the white chick. APV won that day. The WW won the whole thing. You were proud a minute ago. LOL
Addy8

Maiden, NC

#69092 Oct 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Only suckas worry about sh!t like that...baby momma or the ex fcukin' som'm else.
LOLOLOOL!!!
Sftu dck

Location hidden

#69093 Oct 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Queen - Princes of the Universe :) As good as it gets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eLxDKQ_5FTQXX
Great song...but, yes, with that questionable dancing I mentioned earlier :) Not nearly as bad as I remember though, though.
Is a Mac laptop very different to an ordinary laptop? My daughter's dad is buying her a new Mac and she's going to give me her old one.
Will it be worth me taking it, will it be very different to my very old Toshiba?

Location hidden

#69094 Oct 21, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
lol damn 12 of ya'll got offended by me saying clowns... or one over zealous fella
Harrisson's fallen in love with a topix female and he's acting pretty strangely.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#69096 Oct 21, 2013
Do you know who you are?
Not who you think you are or how you've been labeled, but who you actually are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,420,458
How to EXPOSE PAID TROLLS 2 min MeSo 15
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 3 min T-BOS 48
Bill Clinton’s wife BEHIND in many polls now. 4 min TheOriginalDoby 4
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 min CrybabyRepublicans 388
SC school bans American flag from football games 5 min KIP 9
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 11 min Moses 357
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 15 min Michel Montvert 297
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 18 min MICHA 604
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Moses 47,920
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 26 min Michel Montvert 70
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 5 hr Sicklecell Supporter 112
More from around the web