Random thoughts...

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#68706 Oct 20, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
damn ya'll was going at each other when I left the threads in april/may I thought ya'll would make up by now. SMDH
Lol, no way... MsNewNew is going to have to sck an apology out of me :)

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#68707 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!! How can we forget when he stated: "I love you girl, and I want the world to know"...
Ha!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/creal-springs...
Well aint that nice LOL???

They get with each other...They fall out with each other...They tryna get back with other.

And we can see all that on the next episode of: As Topix Turns!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68708 Oct 20, 2013

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68709 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
lmaohh!!
What you laughing at baby, we already know.. we just want to hear directly from your dsl's.

Tell us jaz.. what's "lmaohh!!!" in this thread ?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68710 Oct 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
MsNewNew you have been manipulating these poor little boys for months now getting them to act out, throw panties, and generally be overly emotional. This is why I decided to stop arguing with your undead friend (well also because internet arguments are stupid usually), because I know he doesn't call the shots in your clique anyway. You do. Please calm them down.
You sound and act just like Anderson... haters do run in packs or should I say clique.

I'll tell you what starting tomorrow/a new week... lets see who really starts the mess. I bet your clique can't go a whole month without speaking our names. I can live without speaking to you all. Can your friends say the same?

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#68711 Oct 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol .. so that's my entertain a gay guy post for the day..
Now gay dudes.. you can't compete with a puxxy like the one MsNewNew got between her legs, especially for a straight dude (Alpha)..
Jaz ... ain't developed enough.. so she can't compete either .. she said she had some DD's. but.. she got that young fat girl vibe going...
I mean she may have a lot of body... but it don't look like woman body... it just don't do it for me.
NewNew would be just mainly head and puxxy. she ain't working with much either.
I would have to put NewNew in doggy and hold her by her forehead.. she don't got no hair game.
I would have my hands interlocked on newnews forhead beating it down in doggy. Don't turn around msnewnew... don't fck it up for me now.. don't look back..
I want to enjoy it too :) Don't look back msnewnew. Keep that monster face looking forwards.
look i really do not feel like being bothered so please tend to yourself and leave me out of any of your future comments...thanx....

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68712 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!! How can we forget when he stated: "I love you girl, and I want the world to know"...
Ha!
Well MsNewNew if you wasn't so dam ugly and mean you could get some of that "Creal Springs" love too :)

Level 9

#68713 Oct 20, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
damn ya'll was going at each other when I left the threads in april/may I thought ya'll would make up by now. SMDH
You would think so... Girl if you go back some pages you can count the times Anderson has mention my name. I know its over 50 times this week alone and I mean he's adding my name to other people comments from a habit.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68714 Oct 20, 2013
That girl in ISW's avatar has some serious DSL (deek s-----g lips) and I don't mean internet connection.

Level 9

#68715 Oct 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, no way... MsNewNew is going to have to sck an apology out of me :)
See what I mean...he suppose to be talking to you... Yet here is my name. SMH! Lol!

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68716 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude stop the BS. There are guys on this forum that tells anyone and everyone THEY ARE gay. Yet, I don't see you hating on them. I don't see you bumping their names everyday. Stop lying with this miss. You're just a hater on a real man whose getting the attention you want. You're not fooling nobody but yourself. You need to man up and stop being a sore loser...You are the one who acts like a beta gay boy and you need to grow up. And all that other mess you posted is laughable to me.
There ain't a gay dude on topix getting what I want from you..:)

They don't even want what I want. I'm ordering off the seafood menu and these dudes is ordering off the "beef" menu.

Stop playing, you know who want what..

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68717 Oct 20, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aint that nice LOL???
They get with each other...They fall out with each other...They tryna get back with other.
And we can see all that on the next episode of: As Topix Turns!!!

XD

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68718 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound and act just like Anderson... haters do run in packs or should I say clique.
I'll tell you what starting tomorrow/a new week... lets see who really starts the mess. I bet your clique can't go a whole month without speaking our names. I can live without speaking to you all. Can your friends say the same?
You think everybody is me though..kind of pointless.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68719 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
look i really do not feel like being bothered so please tend to yourself and leave me out of any of your future comments...thanx....
I'm sorry baby :) loosen up jaz. Remember when you used to pm me ALL NIGHT everynight?

Level 9

#68720 Oct 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think everybody is me though..kind of pointless.
I give a d@mn. Take the hint and stop talking to me.

Level 9

#68721 Oct 20, 2013
Dang I know that fool have several restraining orders placed on him. Always begging...

Level 9

#68722 Oct 20, 2013
I *don't give

I had to correct that before the fool get the wrong idea. Dang!

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68723 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I give a d@mn. Take the hint and stop talking to me.
You mentioned me in every fcking comment of yours on the last two pages. You just mad because I called you ugly :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68724 Oct 20, 2013
This btch still typing comments about me. dam btch I'm going to have to get a restraining order on your comments.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68725 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,263,479
Are white people aware of white privilege? 5 min audy17 140
How many White females sleep with Black guy on ... 6 min ugly monkeys 14
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 13 min Mick 5,638
Nasty pregnant white sheanderthal living with 9... 17 min The Black Foreigner 7
Sissy bm charges superior wm and receives 1 pun... 17 min Did that Info Hurt 3
Pure-bred Berbers are 100% Caucasians !! (Nov '07) 18 min Stupid Thread 146
Why are most white people racist? 27 min Righteous 2,116
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr The Black Foreigner 72
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 4 hr LMFBOSH 249