Random thoughts...
imtheONE

London, UK

#68819 Oct 20, 2013
I love it when a man kisses me all over
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68820 Oct 20, 2013
wow some people been on here for hours.....I have to say I enjoyed my break from the internet.But have to check the funny shid on my facebook before I hit the sack
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68821 Oct 20, 2013
Anti-troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you stop with the daily updates of your dysfunctional life. No one cares.
nope

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#68822 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I forgot to mention our Mississippi River... and that's all I can say.:)
I agree barefoot is much better. I guess every city has their flaws but its still home.
We are famous for the BBQ, soul and the blues.
Oh @ Mississippi River. Lol

I do want to visit other southern states. I've only been in FL and LA.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68823 Oct 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w427/MrAn...
Lol... now this is the mild account.. don't make me post the ones from the Agent account where you sent most of the Pm's :)
z
dxmn that ALOT of messages and she claims she ignored you and stabb's idiot az just sitting there like a dumbazz trying to downplay it.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#68824 Oct 20, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is good with me. Just having a nice weekend and enjoying the weather.
Thats whats up...What the weather looking like in Cali right bout now???

Location hidden

#68825 Oct 20, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>As if WE couldn't put 2 & 2 together.
Pretty much.
What the fcuk is wrong wit' these KKKlowns...
Your guess is good as mines.

Location hidden

#68826 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
ummhmm... and see.... unlike Anderson I documented just about every thread that he's ever harassed/trolled me in because at one point me and another poster were trying to get him banned because he wouldn't leave either one of us alone... we knew he would simply create another account we just wanted him to feel the sting...... and I'm glad the last date on that screenshot was September 2, 2012 because that was the exact date I officially blocked him and stated doing so.. when we fell out on the what's on your mind thread and I can prove that with links.. you will not catch me on this forum saying I blocked him not one day before that date and since I've documented every thread he's ever came at me unprovoked in you will see that..I may have referenced other women blocking him, but not once saying I blocked him a day before that..... let the evidence speak for itself... never ever sat up pm'ing this creep all night long..I despise liars...
Well we is talking bout somebody that stay killing hisself every chance he get so...
Anti-troll

United States

#68827 Oct 20, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
z
dxmn that ALOT of messages and she claims she ignored you and stabb's idiot az just sitting there like a dumbazz trying to downplay it.
You're quite the instigator, aren't you? You talk about posters and then whenever they clap back, you play the victim role. You deserve everything that's thrown your way.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68828 Oct 20, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I noticed that as well...Its some pretty big gaps between when she sent them messages to him...And you expect that busta to incriminate himself by screen-capping what was sent???
Why would you keep corresponding with somebody you don't like tho?You guys keep trying to make excuses and downplay it but it would've been best to ignore the PMs and not even respond to them

Location hidden

#68829 Oct 20, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
wow some people been on here for hours.....I have to say I enjoyed my break from the internet.But have to check the funny shid on my facebook before I hit the sack

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68830 Oct 20, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
z
WHATEVER!

See you on "Maury"...you FCUKIN' COW!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#68831 Oct 20, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats whats up...What the weather looking like in Cali right bout now???
Right now it's cool but earlier mid 80s
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68832 Oct 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
3 people sound hurt right now :)
lmao
Levels to this sht. hhahaha
lol Andy you can show them all the evidence but they got beef with u so they will try to make excuses for it no matter how "wrong" it looks for the person in their clique.It is not until they start beefing when they'll bring that shid back up kno what I'm saying,if they fall out they'll use that against her.Seen this shid on topix too many times man.Stabb could put up video of himself in a thong bootyclapping in a man's face and msnewnew will still proclaim he isn't gay that is until they fall out when that shid gets thrown back in their face.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68833 Oct 20, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Do me a favor, chill with the sexy comments. Some posters get off on that but I'm not one of them.
Mahalo
<quoted text>
Rivers can be fun as long as there is a tire swing and not infested with gators.
;o)
Beaches can be overrated, especially when they are crowded and you got some careless tourist walking on it with their shoes on, kicking up sand in people's faces/hair. Halona Cove beach is a cool place. It's where they filmed a scene from the Blue Lagoon and Nicki Minaj filmed the first half of the video on this beach (along with images of coastlines along Kauai and Kaneohe):
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqf2f4_nicki...
Ok, you're right..your nose is kind of big. No more sexy comments
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68834 Oct 20, 2013
My man and I have the strongest sexual attraction I'eve ever had in any other relationship.I usually don't go for light skinned black men but he is just so dxmn fine.Better not cheat on me :)

I believe I've done a good job so far of making him happy and making him feel like a man.I make sure the kitchen is clean and make sure he has something to eat when he gets home from work.I've been pretty submissive to him.He makes me very happy.

Cowvan is jealous kinda don't wanna hang out with me anymore but we still talk and try to go to the park once in a while but he's mad at me.Oh well.

I'm tired.....the sex/makeout session wore me out.Might be the pregnancy.My baby girl is sleep so I'mma sleep too.Rub my tummy,wish I could kiss it but I can't.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#68835 Oct 20, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
z
lol, that's not even sht. On my agent account I got over 100 messages from Jaz. Lol

And nobody takes vamp gay azz seriously, up until today he didn't even know the btch was really sending me a gang of PM's.

Lol.

He just found out like everybody else and now he acting like he know the content.

The btch lied, and been stalking me for the longest.

I'm trying to go easy on her.

The mods even knew the btch was crazy. Hel, they told me. lol.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68836 Oct 20, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER!
See you on "Maury"...you FCUKIN' COW!
I'm not worried about that because the man that I'm with will raise her as his own.He's a real MAN unlike your pathetic azz,u made kids and u basically asking another nicca to raise them.All that dxmn tofu and soy milk turnt u into mush.Your just another worthless black man who needs his nuts clipped off

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#68837 Oct 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Well seeing how you're too scared to put your own picture up, I'm not concerned with your opinions of my looks.

Have a good Sunday

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#68838 Oct 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dev..why don’t you just turn it in...you’re just into getting under peoples skin and you’ll use any method to achieve your warped agenda. You’ve become predictable and boring and that is a lethal combination, trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 7 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 10 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 11 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 11 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 13 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 20 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 58 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web