Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68312 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
She got a lot of nerve doesn't she,I'm sure her daughter would be embarassed if she saw her posts.Stabb and newnew can talk dirty to each other it doesn't bother me but they both need to stfu about my business.
Lol!!! Why should it bother you at all Canday? Your business is on an open forum Canday... for all to copy and collect.... why is that so hard to get through. Smh!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#68313 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
She got a lot of nerve doesn't she,I'm sure her daughter would be embarassed if she saw her posts.Stabb and newnew can talk dirty to each other it doesn't bother me but they both need to stfu about my business.
It's just time that NewNew stops harrassing you. I'm sure everybody reading along, even her gay crew is thinking that newnew is really displaying some ghetto tasteless behavior, especially for a woman in her 40's with a single parent child.

The thing is.. you don't have to do anything in life and you can grow up to be msnewnew. You still have the opportunity to be somebody and have a nice family, something that passed her by many many years ago.

Level 9

#68314 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people gang up on Canday all the time. She's never even posting when you ladies attack. You're young and stupid and full of cxm so every body expects it from you.. but NewNew is old enough to be your mother..the btch is old enough to be my mother.
Anyway how was your birthday sweetheart?:)
Ha! Sissy if I was your mother I would ask the doctor... "I thought you said it was a boy"

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68315 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
She got a lot of nerve doesn't she,I'm sure her daughter would be embarassed if she saw her posts.
Hey, FCUK FACE...no one with an ONCE of sense is allowing their children 2 inches from this sh!th0l3 site.

But it does make you wonder if you'll be implementing the same measure of discretion when you have your child. Probably not..!

Level 9

#68316 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just talking to my man about it he doesn't even want to take her.He thinks it'll be too scary for her(with the noises and stuff) and who knows I may not even her this month may have her the first week in november.But I've been taking the primrose pills so I'mma try to get her out by the end of next week.I don't want to go over 40 weeks.Your right tho,it snowed today I don't even want to be in this kind of weather so she'll be in doors most of the time spending time with her mama(me).
BUMP! You said Primrose PILLS you crazy fool.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68317 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>If I were you, I'd leave MY son out of it, especially being as though he has way more style and MUCH MORE mental stability than you have or maybe even HAD.
And your beta b!tch @zz ain't even on 1st base defending that BLOB (canday)!
Both of y'all is some pathetic muffcuKKKas; that's why y'all mobbin' with eachother like "Frick N' Frack" now.
You said Canday daughter got skeeted on her head, how would you feel if someone said your son got skeeted on the head by different men you associate with?

You and NewNew need to understand that if you put it out... don't start crying when you get it back.

And you know I don't want Canday. I have about as much sexual interest in Canday as you have in MsNewNew which is practically zero.

I just think she's a nice young lady and she does have a pretty face and some nice t1ts unlike MsNEwNew which we both agree on.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68318 Oct 19, 2013
It just occured to me: Smitty wanna fcuk canday.

Filthy B!TCHEZ...d'both of yuz!

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68319 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Boy please, I know you're not trying to play mind games with me, after the way I played you?? You can try this with someone else but I know you like a ten page comic book. It's true, it's level to this sh!t and you are no where near the top. You better step down... I don't know where you think you're going with this.
You sounding unhinged.. here's that nervous sounding MsNewNew that we've become all too familiar with.

Which part of the post did it to you? Explain to us why you're reading every sexually explicit post that Canday makes? You can just skip them like others do..

Touching your puxxy and pleasuring yourself while reading her posts, then attacking her isn't a good look for you MsNEwNew.

Everybody that sees the way you post to her knows that there's a bit of sexual gratification on your part coming across.

We already know what you all about.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68320 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Sissy if I was your mother I would ask the doctor... "I thought you said it was a boy"
And I would ask the doctor "how did I come out a man".

lmao, it's a good thing we are of no relations :)

So anyway.. do you really like reading Canday's sexually explicit posts that much? They make you wet don't they :)

Obviously you're a woman and you want sex as much as the next and you're not getting it for years so we all know you're playing with yourself very frequently.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68321 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>You said Canday daughter got skeeted on her head, how would you feel if someone said your son got skeeted on the head
...N!**a, my son DID get his head "skeeted on"...BY ME MUFFCUKA...and by ME ONLY!

Yuh dig?!?!?!?!

Level 8

Location hidden

#68322 Oct 19, 2013
LOL!!!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68323 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Right Backatcha!
Wow! Really??
MsNewNEw I expect better from you!

I have never attacked you. Be good to me.

Lovely day - Withers
http://vimeo.com/9247222

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68324 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...N!**a, my son DID get his head "skeeted on"...BY ME MUFFCUKA...and by ME ONLY!
Yuh dig?!?!?!?!
wtf?

smh.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68325 Oct 19, 2013
Lol NewNew click is the strangest bunch of rejects I've ever come into contact with.

I'm laughing my azz off at everything they are saying and how out of touch with reality they all are.

Do everybody see what vamp just wrote? lol

Unbelievable.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#68326 Oct 19, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Whatever a witch does come back to her 3x fold so they'll only do it if it's worth the repercussions.
Hmmm. I wish to respond to this. It could make for a very interesting discussion... or at least for interesting comments.:)

I must use the word "magick" here for ease of posting. The "k" is to distinguish energy direction / manipulation from sleight-of-hand magic tricks.:)

I've never believed in the "three-fold reaction". It isn't scientifically, systematically, or mathematically sound, and if magick is real (manageable in reality), then it would have to be firmly grounded in reality, even if we don't understand magick and how it works (yet?).

An *equal* reaction- what you give / release, is what you get / receive- is what makes perfect sense; an equal push for a pull. This is how Repelling ~, Containment ~, Return-to-Sender ~, Reflection ~, Deflection ~, Protection ~, Exorcising (of negative energies)~, Retribution ~, and Banishing Magicks etc are all undertaken, as well as other types.

If a person means you harm, then magick such as Return-to-Sender ~(the returning of negative energy to the sphere of the generator), Deflection ~, and even Retribution ~(the returning of negative energy to the sphere of the generator *and containing it there*, which amounts to a Curse) workings will not "bounce back" upon you in a bad way, not even once, since you were not the initiator. We all have the right to defend ourselves, do we not? Carrying a mirror- any mirror, even a makeup compact- that has been charged with any type of Reflection Magick, including Retribution ~, is considered self-defense.

But, if we *choose* to send negative energy- and we can send negative energy unintentionally, unfortunately, through general ill will or worse- then there would be a repercussion, but *only* in the amount that we delivered,*not* in the amount times three.

Then there is Sympathetic Magick, Comparative Magick, Directive Magick (most commonly used), Transference Magick, Contagion Magick, Homeopathic Magick (not what you think it is)...

Could all magick be grounded in reality but yet to be fully understood / "proven", as so many of our sciences were? Even accepted sciences such as medicine can be considered "new", and psychiatry is barely understood and in its infancy. All of our sciences used to be considered "magick" at one point.

If you or anyone else are at all interested, this discussion can be taken deeper.:) This post had me very much holding back!-LoL-

:)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#68327 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people gang up on Canday all the time. She's never even posting when you ladies attack. You're young and stupid and full of cxm so every body expects it from you.. but NewNew is old enough to be your mother..the btch is old enough to be my mother.
Anyway how was your birthday sweetheart?:)
as if I wouldn't notice you're sad and pathetic attempt to get me into an argument with canday by LYING about everything in this post... you begging for some help I see.. no you're going to take this beat down solo today lol. everyone here knows you can't go a day without talking mess about canday unregistered, even she called you out when you were being fake to her so stop it.. I'm not full of anything..I keep my legs closed, hun.. and no NewNew isn't old enough to be your mother, you just wasn't her to give out her age.. another attempt at being nosey as fck.... kill yourself..

Level 7

Location hidden

#68328 Oct 19, 2013
Ms New New, can you post your pic please?

I mean, the hottest classiest women here all have..APV..Dreamy, et al

This way we can put this to rest.

Thanks
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68329 Oct 19, 2013
now for some positivity. My dad forwarded me his word of the day and it was very sweet.He just told me to check my email and this is what it says

The WoRd for today is much:

Have you ever heard someone say, "that was a little too much"...somehow little became much more than what was needed in the adding...
I guess it's better than having much too little.

Bear Hug: I’m the grandfather of four grandkids, with another one on the way. Because I live here and one of my daughters-- with kids--live there. There, being a place far enough that my visits come next to none... along the borderline of not enough. On the special occasions of our visiting, I'd single out the youngest-- when they were at the ages 1-3. I would insist on hugging them. During these gymnastic episodes<> that can best be described as back-arch-bonding<> they’d stiffen and brace themselves as I pick them up. Soon they’d began to cry and squirm in my arms. In our struggle of getting acquainted or reacquainted, I’d looked them eyeball to eyeball and say,“I’m your paw-paw…and paw-paw loves his grand kids”. After a few more rounds of bear hugging coupled with reassuring... I officially retained my title as paw-paw...their undisputed granddad... who loved to give them bear hugs.
Looking at it through their eyes of experience...I guess I'd cry and squirm too if some grizzly faced man with coke bottle eyeglasses, who called himself "paw-paw"...started hugging and kissing on me out of the blue. I suppose it could be dramatic for one... and traumatic for the other.

How much is always equal to something more or less<> that has to be figured or measured out. Usually in the pouring scenes, someone always advises the receiver to"say when". Much is much like that...everyone has their limit setting of when. However-(much), has been known to wreak havoc on the average need as well as the guarded expectation. One of the good things about much is<> that there is much good to be had...as well as, what is readily available to give...it's just a matter of saying when.
Today, out of much abundance, we have the capacity to give something that has exceeded our need...to someone who may have a guarded expectation...just waiting to be overwhelmed.
The enjoyment of having too much of a good thing has everything to do with--being good for you...without the ill effects of over indulgence.--(cat)--John 10:10, Jesus said, "I have come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly".

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#68330 Oct 19, 2013
* want

Level 7

Location hidden

#68331 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...N!**a, my son DID get his head "skeeted on"...BY ME MUFFCUKA...and by ME ONLY!
Yuh dig?!?!?!?!
WTF

Dude, your "man card" is officially revoked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 4 min ZCs 657
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,174,299
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 6 min ZCs 2,197
Racist WM on a Black Forum 8 min Just the facts 36
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min common sense 28,674
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 13 min ogaden is somalia 5,250
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min African AE 104,909
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 16 min Just the facts 160
IRRBW and IRRWM is okay. IRRBM and IRRWW is wrong 1 hr Mike 40
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr johnplustwomore 3,484
More from around the web