Random thoughts...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#68616 Oct 20, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
In one of the slavery books I read where slaves were being interviewed.I don't remember the name of the book because I read it like 6 years ago.One of them mentioned that one of the slave owners were of native american descent,he didn't have a large plantation just had a few slaves.My father and I talked about native americans,he said they'd rather die than become slaves.
Small pox wasn't lethal to whites and african americans but it was to native americans which is why so many of them were killed off by it.They also can't tolerate alcohol too well more likely to get liver disease.As sexy as native american men are I won't be dating them anymore unless they are christians.I have never heard of no Makonda god,that my ex says he worships.I searched on the internet and couldn't find it.I accused of him of making that shid up and told him to find it on the internet and he couldn't.smh what a dumbazz
There are a lot of NA words you will not find on the internet so that doesn't make the love of your life for the moment EX a dumb***. As for your suggestions, they are as big a joke as you are. YOU are NOT the QUEEN of Topix, no matter how much smoke these desperate for a piece losers you seem to attract tell you. Unfortunately for you, you bit off WAY more than you could chew messing with me and now you can cry all you wish and you will still look like a complete fool. Deal with it, k?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68617 Oct 20, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
As diverse as pop culture is, especially in America, why is their such a cap on certain musical expressions STILL?
The Cool Ruler in your avatar :)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68618 Oct 20, 2013
Good afternoon everyone!:)
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68619 Oct 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so good about an october baby? Why not a November baby?
I like October and I want her to come before my grandma leaves.My grandma is staying for 2 weeks.She's coming on Tuesday so I'mma try to get my labor started this week.I like october.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68620 Oct 20, 2013
Swade wrote:
I went on a date with the most gorgeous woman I've ever met. It's rare that I'm shy or not in control, but she had feeling some type of way.
It happens.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68621 Oct 20, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of NA words you will not find on the internet so that doesn't make the love of your life for the moment EX a dumb***. As for your suggestions, they are as big a joke as you are. YOU are NOT the QUEEN of Topix, no matter how much smoke these desperate for a piece losers you seem to attract tell you. Unfortunately for you, you bit off WAY more than you could chew messing with me and now you can cry all you wish and you will still look like a complete fool. Deal with it, k?
Howdy, MsM!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68622 Oct 20, 2013
Oh, oh, oh collard greens.... Ha!

I like the beat of that song and it's one of my dishes for dinner.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#68623 Oct 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cool Ruler in your avatar :)
INDEED!

:{)

Oakland

#68624 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Hi there, MsNewNew.......:)

Location hidden

#68625 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
that man in the picture is igbo?? I would say he looks like a typical American BM... we have a lot of men over here that are just as gorgeous as D Rose... IN DROVES.... that's one of the many things I'm proud of regarding American BM.. it's not hard to find a good looking one because they are literally everywhere!!:)
yep but they have criminal records and HIV.

Location hidden

#68626 Oct 20, 2013
Swade wrote:
I went on a date with the most gorgeous woman I've ever met. It's rare that I'm shy or not in control, but she had feeling some type of way.
I recently met the most beautiful, man I've ever seen in real life and not in a magazine or movie. He also has the most beautiful speaking voice. I'm sure he must be a really good singer.
But he is my cousin.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68627 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:

;{)

Oakland

#68628 Oct 20, 2013
I hope someone who KNOWS what they are doing is giving Candy advice on using Primrose during pregnancy as it can have some rather disturbing side effect.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ing...

Pregnancy Considerations

Pregnant women should not take evening primrose oil, according to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. The center cites a report of an infant born with bleeding under the skin surface due to broken capillaries after the mother had taken evening primrose oil one week before childbirth.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/116949-side...

Why would you take a chance?......smh.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#68629 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I just heard that tune for the 1st time this week on the BET Hip-Hop Music Awards.

I know...I'm slow...(sorry).

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#68630 Oct 20, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I like October and I want her to come before my grandma leaves.My grandma is staying for 2 weeks.She's coming on Tuesday so I'mma try to get my labor started this week.I like october.
Nice :) Better try and miss Halloween though :) You don't want a halloween baby or is that cool with you? And how is Granny doing?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68631 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Chiddy ching ching could buy anything pop that Ohh :)

MsNewNew we listening to the same song. It's levels to this sht, just like I told you before you put it in your avatar :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68632 Oct 20, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, MsNewNew.......:)
Hi there MsDivine :)

Oakland

#68633 Oct 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there MsDivine :)
Good afternoon, Anderson......:)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#68634 Oct 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
hey, New!:)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#68635 Oct 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
yep but they have criminal records and HIV.
"they"?? kill yourself for your ignorance...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Fascination with RAPE........ 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 4
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 7 min Exterminate white... 33
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,395,813
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 9 min LMBAO 102
Marcus: Would Selena Gomez date me? 11 min Marcus Washington 1
Blax commit more hate crimes than whites (May '11) 11 min T-BOS 7
Black Men Are the Most Successful Men in America 14 min The Reality 32
Do you understand 43 min Fukanig 29
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 52 min American Cuckold 298
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 55 min dreamhunk 46,521
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 32,673
More from around the web