Random thoughts...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68257 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Matter of fact Jaz made an open comment without adding any names. She didn't mention if the hating was coming from male or female. She only posted a comment as a test. And there you have it... it was too easy.
EXACTLY!

"A hit dog will holler"!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#68258 Oct 19, 2013
When dudes first come here they be like... "I hate Anderson he so mean to the black females on this website"...then a week later you see them with their heads down making threads about how fcked up the bw on topix are and using the things I've pointed out them in my posts.

BW on topix need to step it up. I'm not respecting these women that have no respect for anybody.. not even themselves.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68259 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok enuff with the phony shid,u have no idea what your talking about so don't bother saying anything else about my situation.Were done here.
Lol!! Canday I expected this from you. Are you kidding me? Lol!! Retard this is not about your safety. I know you don't give a d@mn when all your life you been a 24hrs sperm bank. My concern is about the baby you are ready to take out one day after her birth for your TRICKing and treating. Please! I know not to take a baby out at night for some d@mn M&M's and a dck on a stick... I wish someone see your crazy butt out TRICKing and treating with a newborn so they can turn you in.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68260 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway... smh!
I agree... The tube I received is a one ounce purse size. I did find their website and the largest size the lotion comes in is eight ounces. I ordered some plus a jar of their body butter. I believe when you over do it with the ingredients you can take away its full potential of giving you the right amount of benefits of the product. I guess, sometimes smaller is better.
Its like the smaller bags of corn chips tastes better than the larger bags...for whatever reason.

Is the body butter shea based. I asked because pure shea is getting expensive too...again, for whatever reason.

Sh!t, I spent darn near 10 bucks on a ONE ONCE bottle of pure tea tree oil last week. Picture that!

Level 9

#68261 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL :) I was wondering how long you was going to entertain her fake azz.
She just want people to think she has motherly instinct when we all know she don't. Yesterday she was talking about scking dcks and getting skeeted on by a stranger.
She can't even not come across as fake when she talk to her gang members. Read her posts to Jaz and the other females, she sound so fake. lol :)
How are you doing this morning Canday, with your pretteir than jaz self :)
Lol!! Say the talking stump who been posting to and about me for what... 2 months now nonstop. Why are you worrying about me so?... with your sissy butt.

Level 9

#68262 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY!
"A hit dog will holler"!
Lol!! Everyday these trolls will find a way to hate. Ha!

Level 8

Location hidden

#68263 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Canday I expected this from you. Are you kidding me? Lol!! Retard this is not about your safety. I know you don't give a d@mn when all your life you been a 24hrs sperm bank. My concern is about the baby you are ready to take out one day after her birth for your TRICKing and treating. Please! I know not to take a baby out at night for some d@mn M&M's and a dck on a stick... I wish someone see your crazy butt out TRICKing and treating with a newborn so they can turn you in.
I don't even know WHY you waste energy on such idiocy. It is what it is with her.

Level 9

#68264 Oct 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Vamp have a very similar method of processing things. I expect it from you (being a lady), but I expect him to view things differently. There is no yin and yang, its just all yin with you two. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
You are both intelligent, cool black folk, but just both feminine.
You and Anderson have a very similar method of processing things. I expect it from both of you (being gay and trolls), I expect you to view things similar. There is no yin and yang, its just all yin with you two. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay if that's your choice. You are both non intelligent, crazy black folk and feminine.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68265 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Everyday these trolls will find a way to hate. Ha!
...No skin off my D!CK.

*shrugs*

Level 8

Location hidden

#68266 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!...Why are you worrying about me so?
...It's pv$$y envy.

N!**a mad because he don't get no cooch, but mostly mad that he doesn't have a cooch.

Level 9

#68267 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Its like the smaller bags of corn chips tastes better than the larger bags...for whatever reason.
Is the body butter shea based. I asked because pure shea is getting expensive too...again, for whatever reason.
Sh!t, I spent darn near 10 bucks on a ONE ONCE bottle of pure tea tree oil last week. Picture that!
I didn't order the shea butter. I selected the almond oil body butter. I know about the tea tree oil price. It use to be cheaper than that. It's good stuff though..

Level 9

#68268 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know WHY you waste energy on such idiocy. It is what it is with her.
Vamp when I read that fool posting about taking a newborn out one day after her birth I couldn't help it. Obviously she don't know anything... I mean what a stupid thing to say and do. Well I take that back anyone with common sense should know not to do that. She's so happy to have a mix-baby(??) that she is willing to risk the child life trying to show her off. I commented for the baby only. Someone need to show concern since her retarded butt is not. I don't give a d@mn about Canday because its plain to see she is not ready to care for a baby.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68269 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! Say the talking stump who been posting to and about me for what... 2 months now nonstop. Why are you worrying about me so?... with your sissy butt.
Such a drama queen. No wonder your man left you to be a single mother. he he he he :)

Ugly and a single mother and have a nasty attitude? Better stock up on cats MsNewNew... things aren't looking positive for you.

It must make you angry when Canday talks about her men knowing that you will not be having a man over and haven't had a man touch you in a sexual way in years.

I bet you read everyone of Canday's explicit posts. You probably finger yourself to them.

Level 9

#68270 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...It's pv$$y envy.
N!**a mad because he don't get no cooch, but mostly mad that he doesn't have a cooch.
Ha! Yep, you can tell Anderson is lonely and miserable. For a man who claim he has the perfect life at home he is here EVERYday and Every WEEKEND all day posting about US. If it wasn't for his guitar he wouldn't have nothing going for himself... other than this forum. He b!tch about ratings when they are against him and he b!tch about the board but he's up high now *trying to be a KING reaching for the crown. Ha!

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68271 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Canday I expected this from you. Are you kidding me? Lol!! Retard this is not about your safety. I know you don't give a d@mn when all your life you been a 24hrs sperm bank. My concern is about the baby you are ready to take out one day after her birth for your TRICKing and treating. Please! I know not to take a baby out at night for some d@mn M&M's and a dck on a stick... I wish someone see your crazy butt out TRICKing and treating with a newborn so they can turn you in.
You old dirt bag slvt. You should be ashamed of the way you talk to this much younger black female while she is pregnant.

An old saying .. "if you ain't got nothing good to say... then don't say anything".

Canday wasn't bothering you. Slvt. Go get skeeted up by gay dudes.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68272 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew is so pathetic picking on Canday because she's lonely.

Gay guy: "Skeet all over your face and clothes MsNewNew"

MsNewNew: "That's nasty and I Love it"

-

MsNewNew: "I'm the queen of deep throating and dck scking"

Canday: "I'm pregnant"

MsNewNew: " Canday you're a hwore!"

smh..

Other posters have pointed out how much a slt bucket NewNew is too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68273 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Anderson have a very similar method of processing things. I expect it from both of you (being gay and trolls), I expect you to view things similar. There is no yin and yang, its just all yin with you two. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay if that's your choice. You are both non intelligent, crazy black folk and feminine.
HAHAHAHA!!!

The REMIX, huh?

You just killed that n!**a on his own beat!

:D

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#68274 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Yep, you can tell Anderson is lonely and miserable. For a man who claim he has the perfect life at home he is here EVERYday and Every WEEKEND all day posting about US. If it wasn't for his guitar he wouldn't have nothing going for himself... other than this forum. He b!tch about ratings when they are against him and he b!tch about the board but he's up high now *trying to be a KING reaching for the crown. Ha!
You and Vamp are here more than ANYBODY. I'm an engineer that travels.. majority of my work is on computers.. and why not put my foot in an azz or two while I'm working?

There is no question of who the lifeless losers are.. You have nobody. Vamp has nobody, Jaz has nobody. And none of you have legit careers so of course you don't understand work / family balance.

It's pretty clear who the losers are.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68275 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't order the shea butter. I selected the almond oil body butter. I know about the tea tree oil price. It use to be cheaper than that. It's good stuff though..
It IS good stuff. That's the ONLY reason why I continue to purchase this particular brand.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#68276 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying Jaz. You don't want your credibility to be shot like MsNewNew's do you?
I'm not the only person that said that Canday was more attractive than you. And you can't consider APV's perspective as legit because she doesn't like Canday.
I like you ladies the same much so my perspective is more realistic. It's nothing to beat yourself up over.
well canday of course lol but why would she count?? this conversation is really tired.. looll move on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,996
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 7 min TheOriginalDoby 2,091
I love engineering maths and sciences 8 min Stupid Thread 26
News CNN Poll: 57 Percent Say Confederate Flag Not R... 9 min TheOriginalDoby 8
White Gang responsible for over 100 breakins a... 10 min I DESPISE BLACKS 8
4 Of Obama's Sons Raped Disabled Teen 11 min TheOriginalDoby 7
All women prefer white men 11 min iamcuriousnow 5,171
I'm in love with Trish b from Topix 12 min GiGi 85
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 13 min y3llabo14 151
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 27 min Two Dogs 148
More from around the web