Random thoughts...

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#68540 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it really? What was the funniest part about it?
LOLOL stop it.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68541 Oct 19, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait till my daughter grows up and becomes successful,I will show her your posts if topix is still here and show how wrong and spiteful you were.You'll be 80 years old in a nursing home getting your diaper changed.
At my current rate (given my family's genetic history, grandfather lived to 103, grandmother 99 years, 7 months and that is just my mother's side), it will be YOU wearing those Depends and I will be enjoying my twilight years. Given your posts and your current encounter rate, to hear you tell it, they'll be scraping your uterus off the pavement at the local watering hole or truck stop. I am neither hateful, spiteful, gay, or jealous of you. YOU truly are delusional if you think otherwise. Your comebacks are as weak and immature as you are. Still sayin'.....
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68542 Oct 19, 2013
lol facebook is a trip fa real.Waaay better than myspace
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68543 Oct 19, 2013
lol some dude said chicks be wanting their bills paid but can't make kool-aid omg that's corny

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68544 Oct 19, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds good. A friend invited me to go to Universal studios for horror night with The Walking Dead. To be honest that would scare the hell out of me, I don't think I could handle it. I watch the show but zombies creep me out, I've heard of people passing out or having heart attacks. I would probably be that person. LOL wow it's not happening.
LMAO...hey you should do it though....you need to stack up memories.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#68545 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap :) and her middle name.She will have a beautiful name.Her name means "shining light",the "bright one"
People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
That's beautiful Canday, even StoneLove agrees. Out of all the posts she gave you a good rating on this one.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68547 Oct 19, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good, suga, and you?
L
Couldn't be better pretty lady. Thank you. Just relaxing. What will you be dressed as for Halloween?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68548 Oct 19, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen it on cable lately. So it's a documentary like Bowling for Columbine or Fahrenheit 911? I thought it was a comedy special. I'll check it out, it's probably On Demand
It's a bit of both.. It's real though .. more like a "Mockumentary" .. the people and the events are very real though :)

He picked some of the most back wood country churches to go to.

I see you getting the negative ratings now :) You have officially been "jumped in" to the non conformist group..

Hopefully the post ratings don't bother you much because that is the only thing our adversaries are equipped with in this intellectual warfare :)

schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68549 Oct 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
At my current rate (given my family's genetic history, grandfather lived to 103, grandmother 99 years, 7 months and that is just my mother's side), it will be YOU wearing those Depends and I will be enjoying my twilight years. Given your posts and your current encounter rate, to hear you tell it, they'll be scraping your uterus off the pavement at the local watering hole or truck stop. I am neither hateful, spiteful, gay, or jealous of you. YOU truly are delusional if you think otherwise. Your comebacks are as weak and immature as you are. Still sayin'.....
Then if your not stop posting to me and interjecting in my conversations bxtch where your input is not needed.Anybody can tell it's out of desperation when you continue to try to post to me when I ain't even thinking about your dusty dried up ole azz.If you want attention post to somebody who actually wants to talk to you like anderson instead writing me these long azz posts about "nothhhing".Wasting your keystrokes with your hateration and nasty attitude

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68550 Oct 19, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL stop it.
I can't.. once you start it you can't stop it until it skeets. Haven't you read the owners manual?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#68551 Oct 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't be better pretty lady. Thank you. Just relaxing. What will you be dressed as for Halloween?
No plans, maybe a leopard...IDK

Level 7

Location hidden

#68552 Oct 19, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good, suga, and you?
<quoted text>
Uhhh, NO. The only one obsessed with my skin complexion is YOU. I never said any female was jealous due to my complexion. You need to go back on your meds. LOL
I no you mean no offense, but don't call me "suga". Thanks ;)
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68553 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's beautiful Canday, even StoneLove agrees. Out of all the posts she gave you a good rating on this one.
I know but nsd won't stop harassing me man.She be posting these long azz posts nobody bothers reading to me.I rather she post to you than to me.Why is she ignoring your posts and still posting to me.I'm not a lesbian dxmmit.I was so glad when she stopped PMing Andy,I'm tellin u that shid is creepy,I had to shut that shid down.Don't like chatting with females like that.Alyssababe is one of the only females I like talking to on and off here and she's not on here anymore but she's on my facebook,that's my girl nobody is replacing her lol.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68554 Oct 19, 2013
I know, even^^^

also "Eye No" - Prince

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68555 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
lol some dude said chicks be wanting their bills paid but can't make kool-aid omg that's corny
Lol :) Now that's classic. I would rate your post but I have the rating disabled via the program I wrote.

It's true though and corny. lol

You posted this song a while back and I still listen to it..

this is a different version of it..

It's really trippy.. helps me when I get my trippy going..:)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68556 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
She keeps cursing my daughter is future that'll never happen.It's nice your cool with her but she won't keep my daughter out of her dxmn mouth like I told her numerous times.She doesn't even have kids and is too bitter and negative to be anybody's friend.
I have NEVER cursed your daughter. Why do you insist on twisting words and outright making up stories? What I continue to say is you are NOT a good or decent person. YOU are plagued with issues, including anger, nymphomania and goodness knows how many others. YOU can't set a decent example for a child. You change relationships far too frequently. Do you intend to waltz these men in and out of her life too? A child is not a toy, nor a tonic for your loneliness. A child is a fulltime responsibility. Based on your posts alone, it is obvious you are far too immature to handle the magnitude of the responsibilities which will be placed in front of you. As for my not having children. YOU know that is another lie. I raised a beautiful, smart and talented daughter whose life was cut short far too soon. Your little snipes don't change the facts. My daughter's friends still call me MOM and their children, GOMMIE, so no direct hit there either, missy. I have many friends who will tell you that I am one of the kindest, most giving and level headed person they know so your speculative nonsense and out and out fabrications are further examples of how you are far too immature to mentor or influence a child's life, including your own child/children. Still sayin'.....
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68557 Oct 19, 2013
bxtch stop posting to me...I don't give a fxck about you shid. smh crazy cxnt.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68558 Oct 19, 2013
even white boys are tired of mean black women.....

Stop being so mean!

Level 7

Location hidden

#68559 Oct 19, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
No plans, maybe a leopard...IDK
Sexy...make it a sexy leopard..with leopard stockings and heels....You are hot enough to pull it off.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68560 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) Now that's classic. I would rate your post but I have the rating disabled via the program I wrote.
It's true though and corny. lol
You posted this song a while back and I still listen to it..
this is a different version of it..
It's really trippy.. helps me when I get my trippy going..:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_HsLv4VQvUIXX
I love trippy music,tri-hop music is a great genre.I remember making a thread.I need more songs,thank you for reminding me because I need a balance of different genres on my ipod and I don't have enough tri-hop

bonobo- silver

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,619,117
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 3 min southern at heart 7
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 4 min el rey de los cam... 408
Are BLM & Antifa Responsible For The Tennessee... 7 min el rey de los cam... 19
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 10 min el rey de los cam... 14
There is not a superior race 13 min el rey de los cam... 30
Black people leech off of white people 20 min el rey de los cam... 107
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr el rey de los cam... 468
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr Chimp Trainer 114
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 35,263
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 10 hr Nancy 13
More from around the web