Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68412 Oct 19, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
lol bxtch please,I've alternated with guys I've been with,so the number isn't even close to that.The baby's father is the guy I lost my virginity to 5 years ago.Who cares what Grey said didn't stop him from hitting it again obviously.I wasn't dirty I just smelled like semen cause we fxcked right after I got off the bus then I fell asleep so of course I was gonna still smell like it the next day.I just went ahead and took a bath then we fxcked again no big deal.Shid he even asked me a few months ago if I could get out of town again.
Lol!! So what! Ever heard of getting off that nasty trailer floor to take a bath or use a wash cloth? Excuses, excuses... you always have excuses. Bye child... Smh

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#68413 Oct 19, 2013
And that Jack 300 was another one of your accounts as you were the one all up in the stonelove thread.

"This is so exciting" was your first response in that thread.

Everybody knew that was you because that's when you used to stalk and harass Stonedlove the way you do Canday.

After you got all the men to lose interest in stonedlove you eased up off of her and got rid of your Jack 300 account.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68414 Oct 19, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy would u please entertain that dyke nutso so she would quit stalking me.Distract her or something,geez bxtch can't take a hint.She has a serious crush on me and it's freaking me out fa real.I need to show my man her posts,be funny to see him post on here.I"m gonna see if he'll post on here.
You and NSD should squash it and be cool :) You're both nice ladies. I wish you too would get along and stop acting like MsNewNew towards each other.

Let MsNewNew be the hateful miserable troll of topix.

Level 9

#68415 Oct 19, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy would u please entertain that dyke nutso so she would quit stalking me.Distract her or something,geez bxtch can't take a hint.She has a serious crush on me and it's freaking me out fa real.I need to show my man her posts,be funny to see him post on here.I"m gonna see if he'll post on here.
How about showing him EVERYTHING YOU have posted in here? I bet you won't...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68416 Oct 19, 2013
candaymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Crush ON you, no way. CRUSH you (figuratively speaking), definitely. Someone needs to lead you by the snout off of this forum. As for your ridiculous allegations regarding my sexuality, KEEP contradicting yourself. If I need to explain it to you, it is just another example of why you need to log off this forum and quit posting your stupidity. Bring one of your weak male links on here, if you want him 'dissed' the same way we continue to 'diss' you. I wonder if he knows half of your history. I'll bet NOT......:)

Level 9

#68417 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>MrAnderson
Agentsmith
and drmanhattan
are the only on that list that are me and those were due to account bans and each had my photo.
Trolling is when you create fake profiles to make people think they aren't you like your profiles.
Here's a list of your profiles
SBT
MsNewNew
Stonedlove
Vampiyah Stab
Marcus Washington
Next!
Lol!! What? This is the craziness you came back with. Lol!! Omg, its time to blow up your doll again. Boy you are in need of some attention real bad.

Level 9

#68418 Oct 19, 2013
Lol!! Poor Anderson...

Level 9

#68419 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
And that Jack 300 was another one of your accounts as you were the one all up in the stonelove thread.
"This is so exciting" was your first response in that thread.
Everybody knew that was you because that's when you used to stalk and harass Stonedlove the way you do Canday.
After you got all the men to lose interest in stonedlove you eased up off of her and got rid of your Jack 300 account.
Lol! Boy if you were near me right now... I know I would smack your crazy azz for being stupid. Lol!!

Level 9

#68420 Oct 19, 2013
LOL!!! Anderson you made my day and all you had to do is be your retarded self. Lol! Omg!

Anyway... Lol!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68421 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! What? This is the craziness you came back with. Lol!! Omg, its time to blow up your doll again. Boy you are in need of some attention real bad.
You keep talking about playing with yourself because that's what you do. You haven't had a man in years MsNewNew, so unless you're one of the few people in the world with no sexual interest...

.. how are you getting off?

:)

Exactly.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68422 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Boy if you were near me right now... I know I would smack your crazy azz for being stupid. Lol!!
How many times you smack your baby daddy before he left?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68423 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
LOL!!! Anderson you made my day and all you had to do is be your retarded self. Lol! Omg!
Anyway... Lol!
All this nervous laughter :)

I'm only playing with you sweetheart :) don't beat yourself up over the things I am stating.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68424 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew is probably the only person in this thread playing with themself, that's why she's mad.

You saw her response .. "that's nasty and I love it".

Lol :)

You know MsNewNew nasty butt be digging in her puxxy bringing sexual pleasures to herself :)

Nothing wrong with that..

...but like everything else we know about her... she bash other people for doing the same things she does and she does them more often.

I get puxxy, I don't need a blow up doll. I could fck MsNewNew If would have been interested.
Charlotte

United States

#68425 Oct 19, 2013
So here's a random thought: why does every black person who owns a vehicle need a handicapped sticker? Young/old, male/female, every one of you. Are you really that f'ing lazy that you can't walk 50 feet to the door?
Some of you, actually most of the ones I've seen, could use a little exercise. Maybe this is one reason you have a reputation for being lazy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68426 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Hey Jaz! How are you?
STFU.

Location hidden

#68427 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Anderson9/Mr.AndersOn9
AgentSmith/AgentSmith9
StonedLove
The King
DrManhattan
Jack300 (The person who created Stone's thread)
Next!
OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Location hidden

#68428 Oct 19, 2013
Dr Manhattan was sexy as fck!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#68429 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, but "Angry BIRD" is so appropriate though!
Card well played!!
XD
Thanx ;)

Location hidden

#68430 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>MrAnderson
Agentsmith
and drmanhattan
are the only on that list that are me and those were due to account bans and each had my photo.
Trolling is when you create fake profiles to make people think they aren't you like your profiles.
Here's a list of your profiles
SBT
MsNewNew
Stonedlove
Vampiyah Stab
Marcus Washington
Next!
Harrisson's been trolling as TBMR and Mint Cookies.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68431 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
lolol dev you are crazy!!.. possibly deranged..and then you had the nerve to say "step your game up".. as if my "game" is associated with anything online or cyberspace lol..I don't care how you treat other women here lol.. I'm not looking at you like that.. you're some dude online.. and old enough to be my father, possibly even older than my parents!! are you serious?!..I think you think that I or others should aim to be seen a certain way by you personally.idk but you act as if you're an important person or something and assuming you're important or that you matter to other ppl... very arrogant and off putting...
Please. Stop. Being. So. Ghetto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop acting effeminate Maceo 1 min SlayWithTheTruth 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,522,297
Established nutjob Maxine Waters Claims Rep. Ch... 3 min ugly monkeys 1
This young black man got disrespected, but got... 3 min SlayWithTheTruth 16
Racists are not born, they're created 3 min KIP 46
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 3 min IT IS I 50
I LOVE choco-bunnies 6 min Ttt 10
Good afternoon, Humans and you black bttches! 55 min lmao 12
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr IT IS I 664
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 hr SadButTrue 25