Random thoughts...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68354 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>PEACE, "Mike"!
Peace on the right side of this than Piyah, we good on the left.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#68355 Oct 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
I think some ladies here are mad that APV and Dreamy are prettier than them, and their male followers join in on it, in beta fashion...smh
and I think you're a bitter old fart who wants all the ladies to not get along with APV or not get along in general because like Anderson, you love to keep up shyt... if you're not Anderson then stop jumping into all of his arguments like you've been doing throughout the thread..ppl keep assuming you're him because everytime he gets into an argument here you come.. not to mention you mimic everything he does.. all of a sudden you start being rude to ppl he's rude to and nice to everyone he's nice to, copying his jokes and demeanor, throwing cheap shots at ppl who aren't doing anything to you, claiming we should get along while starting mess in the same sentence; and ppl are starting to think you two are the same person..i see why... very suspect I must admit... but I don't think you two are the same.. and while you keep coming to his rescue I'm surprised no one has called you gay for doing so... another male putting himself in the middle of another male's arguments all the time and only when Anderson gets into an argument.. what is your reason for doing so when no one has personally attacked, Dev??m

Level 6

The Sequel

#68356 Oct 19, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Snazzy, how are you my dear? I'm good, just getting ready for a day of football mixed with getting a little business done. Hope all is well in the other LA (Lower Alabama....lol)!
lol... lower Alabama?? I'm not from Alabama... have a nice day, hun...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#68357 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're in your damn 30s so she couldn't be old enough to be your mother.. stop lying.. and "negative" only means not fcking with YOU when you say it..
Nope.. negative means more than that... You don't post about anything other than drama. You're even practicing damage control when trolls expose themselves. You're on the path to become the next MsNewNew.

It's sad because I've seen you post in other threads before you start rolling with the trolls and you were semi intelligent, although still young and full of cxm and ready to explore your sexuality.

I'm just saying.. birds of a feather.. flock together.

And .. how was your birthday babydoll? Happy late birthday from your man MrAnderson :)

If I knew you I would have gave you some "d" or something :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68359 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
technically speaking the amniotic sac blocks anything from touching the baby while a woman is pregnant.. anybody with common sense can decipher what vam means.. he was the ONLY man to have sex with the mother of his children while pregnant..DUH.. some ppl are really slow...
They understood PERFECTLY...they just need something to say.

I could have quoted my ABC's and they'd be claiming that I was illiterate and knew nothing beyond the basic rudiments of "Romper Room".

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68360 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and I think you're a bitter old fart who wants all the ladies to not get along with APV or not get along in general because like Anderson, you love to keep up shyt... if you're not Anderson then stop jumping into all of his arguments like you've been doing throughout the thread..ppl keep assuming you're him because everytime he gets into an argument here you come.. not to mention you mimic everything he does.. all of a sudden you start being rude to ppl he's rude to and nice to everyone he's nice to, copying his jokes and demeanor, throwing cheap shots at ppl who aren't doing anything to you, claiming we should get along while starting mess in the same sentence; and ppl are starting to think you two are the same person..i see why... very suspect I must admit... but I don't think you two are the same.. and while you keep coming to his rescue I'm surprised no one has called you gay for doing so... another male putting himself in the middle of another male's arguments all the time and only when Anderson gets into an argument.. what is your reason for doing so when no one has personally attacked, Dev??m
I didn't bother reading this sweetheart...Carriage Return is your friend!:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#68361 Oct 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Jaz started off being so intelligent and classy....now she is just straight up ghetto hood rat...uhhggg...not attractive
lolol and you've ALWAYS been that way.. nothing's changed with you.... grow up.. just because someone corrects you or call you out doesn't mean you have to try( key word try) to attack someone's character... I'm just giving you what you gave me.. for page after page I've watched you throw cheap shots at me for absolutely no reason... when I've said nothing to or about you... even attempted to remain cool with you, but despite what you claim you've constantly displayed the opposite..

Level 6

The Sequel

#68362 Oct 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bother reading this sweetheart...Carriage Return is your friend!:)
you read it.. you could've just be en honest and said you had no good explanation...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68363 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That sorta comes with the territory. If you're belly's FULL...you have to FEED others. And with that comes some expectation on their part.
well I firmly believe in tough love,

Level 7

Location hidden

#68364 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol and you've ALWAYS been that way.. nothing's changed with you.... grow up.. just because someone corrects you or call you out doesn't mean you have to try( key word try) to attack someone's character... I'm just giving you what you gave me.. for page after page I've watched you throw cheap shots at me for absolutely no reason... when I've said nothing to or about you... even attempted to remain cool with you, but despite what you claim you've constantly displayed the opposite..
I have seen nothing but nasty, unfeminine behavior from you for weeks now..Your excuses do not wash with me. Just improve your game Jaz...I am kayoing this for your own good.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68365 Oct 19, 2013
Kayoing = saying*

Level 7

Location hidden

#68366 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you read it.. you could've just be en honest and said you had no good explanation...
Nope, I really didn't. Stop being so lazy and just use proper diction. Thanks.

Level 6

The Sequel

#68367 Oct 19, 2013
what's your problem with me,Dev??

Level 6

The Sequel

#68368 Oct 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen nothing but nasty, unfeminine behavior from you for weeks now..Your excuses do not wash with me. Just improve your game Jaz...I am kayoing this for your own good.
I've seen how nasty and feminine you've been and your excuses are no good here either.. you attacked me first for no reason...

Level 7

Location hidden

#68369 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
what's your problem with me,Dev??
Absoluytely no problem, but I see a change in you. And I think it is because you are aligned with that clique...That's coool, you can be friends with whoever you want, But don't attack me over it. I ain't no okey doke negro. I show respect to anyone who gives it back.

You see the way I treat APV and Dreamy? I do that because, regardless of how they might actually feel about me, they at least play the role of woman to my role as man. That's how grownups do things.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68370 Oct 19, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
She got a lot of nerve doesn't she,I'm sure her daughter would be embarassed if she saw her posts.Stabb and newnew can talk dirty to each other it doesn't bother me but they both need to stfu about my business.
What part of 'IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE COMMENTING ON YOUR BUSINESS, DON'T PUT IT OUT THERE' are you missing, eh, Candy? You're just digging a bigger hole for yourself every time you post on this forum. Look up the word 'incriminating'......smh......

Level 6

The Sequel

#68371 Oct 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Kayoing = saying*
look at you...

Level 7

Location hidden

#68372 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen how nasty and feminine you've been and your excuses are no good here either.. you attacked me first for no reason...
You are nuts...You have gone crazy lately, acting like a hoodrat. My god, if you don't see a problem with your behavior then I will have you in my prayers.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68373 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't ignore her, she's so funny :)
She was talking about hair and her head is literally bald. That's the truth. On her picture she had the dryest shortest hair I've ever seen on a woman.
I was like.. "why would she even post this picture". It was 10x worse than seeing Jaz picture vs how she holds herself.
I lost a lot of respect for NewNEw after seeing how ugly she was. Call that shallow if you want.. but when you have a mouth like hers, you have to have something backing it up.
She use to get so mad when stabb use to post to me a couple years ago when they first came on here.She would always try to get into our conversations with her phony self trying to get her input in.Anytime and anywhere I'd post to stabb she would always be lingering in the shadows hotheaded.I didn't want him so I don't know why she was so threaten by me.But any little attention she gives her she's grateful and she should because nobody else cares :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#68374 Oct 19, 2013
lolol dev you are crazy!!.. possibly deranged..and then you had the nerve to say "step your game up".. as if my "game" is associated with anything online or cyberspace lol..I don't care how you treat other women here lol.. I'm not looking at you like that.. you're some dude online.. and old enough to be my father, possibly even older than my parents!! are you serious?!..I think you think that I or others should aim to be seen a certain way by you personally.idk but you act as if you're an important person or something and assuming you're important or that you matter to other ppl... very arrogant and off putting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,641,929
The deity in you 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Why do black girls get with white guys? 10 min KIP 8
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 10 min Dixieeland 26
Black Egyptian myth totally debunked! 10 min Casio 15
SAS training update... 15 min KIP 10
Why are American white men so insecure with whi... 16 min Crenshaw 4 Life 2
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 26 min Dixieeland 303
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 30 min KIP 1,127
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr KIP 835
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 36,473
More from around the web