“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#68015 Oct 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that film Kelly Rowland was in? I Know What You Did Last Summer 14 :) She got killed in a really stupid way.
No I never watched that one. I get that they need people to die to make the movie, but I smh.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68016 Oct 17, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Of course...I've looked at a lot of my friends and thought wtf. lol.
His friend was talking to me trying to get me to talk to him bc he feels he is going down a bad path and that the chick is weird and telling him how she's The Tom Hanks' niece. I was like idk what to say to him other than maybe Tom should fix her teeth.
LOLOL!!!

Dealing with an addict is a whole another ball of wax. And when you've been romantically involved with them at some point, it's just added complexity.

You can tell him, "Hey, bruh...I know we're no longer like THAT anymore, but I still would hate to see you go out like THIS. Try getting yourself some help. If you need me for anything in regards to you recovery (RECOVERY ONLY), holla at me."

But that's all you CAN DO with grown folk...grown folk with those types of vices.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#68017 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, if video vixens or strippers are your thang than embrace it. I, personally, do need a woman's azz in my face to determine if she's beautiful.
Now if you put up a picture like these:
http://www.google.com/search... *bDXsV-v4N71Nl5fPhHtEHv4ELc2rj h2W85Y9syg8ynjtBWeHkLeFG0%252F malia.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252 Fwww.thisis50.com%252Fprofiles %252Fblog%252Flist%253Fuser%25 3D1ijf66jq1bzoq%2526month%253D 04%2526year%253D2010%3B336%3B4 11
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/maliah-...
vs.
http://www.google.com/search...
http://www.google.com/search...
Then I would understand how you're appreciating her for her actual beauty. But when you post the latter, makes me wonder what type of impression are you setting for young girls to measure their beauty. I hope you don't have a daughter because that is the wrong message to send impressionable young ladies...unless you're trying to raise the next Superhead.
<quoted text>
Yep...LOL
Did you see A Haunted House, the parody from Paranormal Activities? They were clowning how the people chose to STAY IN THE HOUSE after they realized it's haunted.
At least in Poltergeist the family, eventually, figured out it was time to leave albeit it took them a while to come to that conclusion. As soon as the sliding kitchen floor trick was discovered I would have been out! Playful ghost my azz!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =29iJ5nsm5iMXX
I haven't seen A Haunted House yet...I may have to check that one out. What's funny is a couple of months ago I was talking about that same thing with someone. How people will stay in these incredibly creepy houses with incredibly creepy crap going on. The first time I see a ghost or other creepy haunted crap...I'M OUT.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68018 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S...it's just as obnoxious as those IR campaigns. If you constantly find something about your race that's unattractive then it's YOU who have the issues and I don't have time to play Shrink to address their mental issues. Just keep it moving.
<quoted text>
I had to sleep with the AC on and I rarely do that but the trade winds have stopped so it's going to be muggy all week. These are the type of days where you go for a swim and then air dry instead of using a towel.
The humidity has been off the cliff here too. But I'm not b!tchin' because in about another month I'mma wish we still had these temps.

And I agree...folk who have issues with their own people group/ race is more reflective to discrepancies with one's self, not the group. And dating, mating and marrying out isn't going to somehow rectify those issues either.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#68019 Oct 17, 2013
Wonders if Dev has a job he's always here plays day & night by kid cudi

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68020 Oct 17, 2013
Odinist wrote:
Mr. Anderson gave me another BJ today.. Man that tranny can s()ck some mean cawk..
I gave him a facial.
Keep posting, I want to hear more about the adventures of Odinist and Agent Cl!t.

;)

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#68021 Oct 17, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen A Haunted House yet...I may have to check that one out. What's funny is a couple of months ago I was talking about that same thing with someone. How people will stay in these incredibly creepy houses with incredibly creepy crap going on. The first time I see a ghost or other creepy haunted crap...I'M OUT.
It's funny but you know the Wayne's brothers have to add a few homosexual innuendos so if you're not squeamish about that you'll be fine.

If after changing the wallpaper, rugs, curtains, furniture, having a priest bless the house and Casper is still chillin' I'm with you on getting the hell out...someone else can go "investigate" what Casper is trying to tell you...

The great thing about pets (dogs & cats) is that they see that stuff and will let you know you're not alone. As soon as my girlz start meowing towards the ceiling or a wall-I'm grabbing the sage and smoking the place out. Mind you, this stuff does smell like weed after I'm done...LOL

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#68022 Oct 17, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>The humidity has been off the cliff here too. But I'm not b!tchin' because in about another month I'mma wish we still had these temps.
And I agree...folk who have issues with their own people group/ race is more reflective to discrepancies with one's self, not the group. And dating, mating and marrying out isn't going to somehow rectify those issues either.
My thought process is those type of people are doing the race a service. It's like weeding out all the weak minded mofos. Let me breed themselves out of existence at least they are not poisoning the race with their self-hatred and can move to the classification of "tomorrow people" (which is one of the dumbest terms I've heard a group of people refer themselves as)..

Level 8

Location hidden

#68023 Oct 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm holding on...
How are things going for you?
Everything's GREAT on my end. Sometimes I just set & think and I realize that it don't make no sense to be THIS BLESSED.

I hope your day is going smooth.

Location hidden

#68024 Oct 17, 2013
Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I threw up a little. That was utterly disgusting. That's not sexy. That's slutty. yuck
I was going to turn gay, it wouldn't be for Maliah... it would be for this b!tch. She can sit on my face ANYTIME!

Level 8

Location hidden

#68025 Oct 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I don't know what I'm going to cook for dinner today. I ate nothing but a lite breakfast this morning, so whatever I cook it need to be something quick. Right now I'm hungry than a hostage...
*chuckling*

What DID you wind up eating?

Level 8

Location hidden

#68026 Oct 17, 2013

Location hidden

#68027 Oct 17, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>No I never watched that one. I get that they need people to die to make the movie, but I smh.
Kelly's character sacrificed herself for 2 white people.. so it had white supremacist undertones.

Location hidden

#68028 Oct 17, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>No I never watched that one. I get that they need people to die to make the movie, but I smh.
The killer was about to murder 2 white people, but Kelly appeared out of nowhere and distracted him. So he started chasing her, killed her, while the 2 white kids escaped.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68030 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
My thought process is those type of people are doing the race a service. It's like weeding out all the weak minded mofos. Let me breed themselves out of existence at least they are not poisoning the race with their self-hatred and can move to the classification of "tomorrow people" (which is one of the dumbest terms I've heard a group of people refer themselves as)..
*GUN SHOT!*

I could not have said this any better.

I oppose interracial race relations, but if this is what it takes to preserve the remnant of OUR people...SO BE IT!

Level 8

Location hidden

#68032 Oct 17, 2013
LOLOL!!!@ "Gift wrapping your face."

This is a pretty good tutorial. I personally don't wear too many ties. I just don't like anything that tight around my neck especially outside of sex...LOL!!!

But I do own a few bows that I haven't even wore as of yet. And I've been thinking lately, a few hours in one wouldn't kill me.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#68034 Oct 17, 2013
It was a very emotional morning I didn't realize how many people I motivated and touched with my journey when I was talking about all I've been thru this year.I also recieve some of the best compliments I've ever heard in my life.Today started off great.One interesting thing I heard today from someone was.

"There are more people wanting you to fail then to succeed."

It reminded of some of the people on this site.It made me realize what losers they are.What karma can do for them in the meantime.Well got things to do :) going to the park.I'm glad I have those people in my life rooting for me and have my back.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#68035 Oct 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of Genetic Sexual Attraction.
I have been tracing members of my family, part of my family that I grew up without contact with.
I was allocated a social worker to help me. She gave me a bunch of leaflets and one was about Genetic Sexual Attraction.
Finally I made contact with one of my cousins. And he has various pics of FB.
He is the most masculine, rawly sexually magnificent human being I've ever seen. He is my absolute perfect physical idea of a man. You know when you see a man and you think he's beautiful but he would look better if he was taller or if he was darker... there is always something.
But tis guy is 6ft 1 tall, thick as fck, soft hair CUT SHORT. Oriental eyes, eye brows as big and thick as Drakes, he has a cleft in his chin. Broad shoulders, long eye lashes and he;s a cool dark brown colour.
Just mind blowingly sexy. He had a pic with his shirt off and I was literally growling like a tiger at the pic!
I'm a tall big girl, broad shoulders, not small and feminine looking. It takes a big, very masculine man with lots of testosterone to bring out my feminine side.
genetic sexual attraction is real.
That's very interesting.My man is tall,muscular,tattooed up and very handsome.I was kinda hesistant about going out with him in the beginning but mainly because it was forbidden but also cause he's a flirt.It just started out with me talking to him,I just came up to him and starting chatting with him.One thing lead to another and that's not something I do often.I ususally don't just go up to handsome looking men like that and start chatting.Other females had their eyes on him too as I said he put a female on blast in class for flirting with him lol.Sexual attraction is very important and I feel the same way a very masculine man will bring out my "feminine side".
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#68036 Oct 17, 2013
well I think she should've said expecting you to fail which makes more sense

Level 8

Location hidden

#68037 Oct 17, 2013
Topix game retiring...LOLOL!!

Who gives a sh!t!

Y'all can stick these "Judge It" icons up y'all @zzes too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Blacks still desire to move into Predominate... (May '10) 7 min Spotted Girl 149
Look What Brain Said About Daniele Watts While ... 9 min Big Knob 29
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,110,851
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 9 min Redefined 123
White men should be 14 min X-TREME BIAS 4
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 15 min BlckWMWhteMan 3,965
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 24 min my2cents 32,641
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 27 min Truth 718
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 120,915
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Feminazi 297
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Insect Trust 24,618
•••

African-American People Search