Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68270 Oct 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...It's pv$$y envy.
N!**a mad because he don't get no cooch, but mostly mad that he doesn't have a cooch.
Ha! Yep, you can tell Anderson is lonely and miserable. For a man who claim he has the perfect life at home he is here EVERYday and Every WEEKEND all day posting about US. If it wasn't for his guitar he wouldn't have nothing going for himself... other than this forum. He b!tch about ratings when they are against him and he b!tch about the board but he's up high now *trying to be a KING reaching for the crown. Ha!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#68271 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Canday I expected this from you. Are you kidding me? Lol!! Retard this is not about your safety. I know you don't give a [email protected] when all your life you been a 24hrs sperm bank. My concern is about the baby you are ready to take out one day after her birth for your TRICKing and treating. Please! I know not to take a baby out at night for some [email protected] M&M's and a dck on a stick... I wish someone see your crazy butt out TRICKing and treating with a newborn so they can turn you in.
You old dirt bag slvt. You should be ashamed of the way you talk to this much younger black female while she is pregnant.

An old saying .. "if you ain't got nothing good to say... then don't say anything".

Canday wasn't bothering you. Slvt. Go get skeeted up by gay dudes.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68272 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew is so pathetic picking on Canday because she's lonely.

Gay guy: "Skeet all over your face and clothes MsNewNew"

MsNewNew: "That's nasty and I Love it"

-

MsNewNew: "I'm the queen of deep throating and dck scking"

Canday: "I'm pregnant"

MsNewNew: " Canday you're a hwore!"

smh..

Other posters have pointed out how much a slt bucket NewNew is too.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68273 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Anderson have a very similar method of processing things. I expect it from both of you (being gay and trolls), I expect you to view things similar. There is no yin and yang, its just all yin with you two. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay if that's your choice. You are both non intelligent, crazy black folk and feminine.
HAHAHAHA!!!

The REMIX, huh?

You just killed that n!**a on his own beat!

:D

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68274 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Yep, you can tell Anderson is lonely and miserable. For a man who claim he has the perfect life at home he is here EVERYday and Every WEEKEND all day posting about US. If it wasn't for his guitar he wouldn't have nothing going for himself... other than this forum. He b!tch about ratings when they are against him and he b!tch about the board but he's up high now *trying to be a KING reaching for the crown. Ha!
You and Vamp are here more than ANYBODY. I'm an engineer that travels.. majority of my work is on computers.. and why not put my foot in an azz or two while I'm working?

There is no question of who the lifeless losers are.. You have nobody. Vamp has nobody, Jaz has nobody. And none of you have legit careers so of course you don't understand work / family balance.

It's pretty clear who the losers are.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68275 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't order the shea butter. I selected the almond oil body butter. I know about the tea tree oil price. It use to be cheaper than that. It's good stuff though..
It IS good stuff. That's the ONLY reason why I continue to purchase this particular brand.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#68276 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying Jaz. You don't want your credibility to be shot like MsNewNew's do you?
I'm not the only person that said that Canday was more attractive than you. And you can't consider APV's perspective as legit because she doesn't like Canday.
I like you ladies the same much so my perspective is more realistic. It's nothing to beat yourself up over.
well canday of course lol but why would she count?? this conversation is really tired.. looll move on...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68277 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Anderson have a very similar method of processing things. I expect it from both of you (being gay and trolls), I expect you to view things similar. There is no yin and yang, its just all yin with you two. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay if that's your choice. You are both non intelligent, crazy black folk and feminine.
Parroting is not clever...it is the lowest form of humor..even lower than the pun.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68278 Oct 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
well canday of course lol but why would she count?? this conversation is really tired.. looll move on...
How was your birthday sweetheart :)

Level 9

#68279 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You old dirt bag slvt. You should be ashamed of the way you talk to this much younger black female while she is pregnant.
An old saying .. "if you ain't got nothing good to say... then don't say anything".
Sissy shut up! Canday has fcked over 60 men in two decades so what you're talking about? If she's old enough to fck and if she old enough to get pregnant... she's old enough for some truth. You have always called Canday sick, mentally ill, crazy and stupid... Are you saying you been lying about Canday. On this very thread you have called Canday every crazy name you could think of. If you care about the baby you should speak up and tell her the truth instead of gassing her slow azz up. You see she is bipolar so you should show concern for the baby she is bringing into this world.

Level 9

#68280 Oct 19, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Parroting is not clever...it is the lowest form of humor..even lower than the pun.
Right Backatcha!

Wow! Really??

Level 8

Location hidden

#68281 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Vamp when I read that fool posting about taking a newborn out one day after her birth I couldn't help it. Obviously she don't know anything... I mean what a stupid thing to say and do. Well I take that back anyone with common sense should know not to do that. She's so happy to have a mix-baby(??) that she is willing to risk the child life trying to show her off. I commented for the baby only. Someone need to show concern since her retarded butt is not. I don't give a [email protected] about Canday because its plain to see she is not ready to care for a baby.
You know she's not fit to parent...I know she's not fit...the entire SLOPix community knows she's not fit, even the ones who are swinging from her teat & egging her on because they themselves are rowing in the same idiot boat she's in.

But not only do we all forecast her delinquency as a mom, so will the state. Meanwhile, you in here TRYING to tell her some REAL sh!t and in classic fashion she begins showing her @zz.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68282 Oct 19, 2013
There is something really strange about MsNewNew and her "daughter".. she never mentions anything involving family etc..

That's odd for a woman.. she even hid the fact that she had a daughter for years.

I'm thinking MsNewNew don't have custody.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68283 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL :) I was wondering how long you was going to entertain her fake azz.
She just want people to think she has motherly instinct when we all know she don't. Yesterday she was talking about scking dcks and getting skeeted on by a stranger.
She can't even not come across as fake when she talk to her gang members. Read her posts to Jaz and the other females, she sound so fake. lol :)
How are you doing this morning Canday, with your pretteir than jaz self :)
She has no idea what she's talking about accusing me of something I'm not even doing.I haven't taken anything but prenatal vitamins and zofran.Now I added primrose oil to get this labor going hoping she'll just slip out lol.I know she's phony sitting up here laughing about people saying how my child's life is going to be fxcked up because I'm her mother.I ain't listening to a dxmn thing she has to say.I know better than to bring my newborn out in the cold,lol shid I don't even want to go out in the cold.

I just took my hair down andy I'm about to wash it and finish getting my winter clothes out.So I have a productive day ahead of me today.Enjoy your weekend!

Level 9

#68284 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
MsNewNew is so pathetic picking on Canday because she's lonely.
Gay guy: "Skeet all over your face and clothes MsNewNew"
MsNewNew: "That's nasty and I Love it"
-
MsNewNew: "I'm the queen of deep throating and dck scking"
Canday: "I'm pregnant"
MsNewNew: " Canday you're a hwore!"
smh..
Other posters have pointed out how much a slt bucket NewNew is too.
Anderson stop using Canday as an excuse to post to and about me. Oops! My bad, I forgot this is the typical YOU....NewNew this, NewNew that... Ha!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68285 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
My hero :) I like when you do this.

Level 9

#68286 Oct 19, 2013
Now you see why I treat that trick the way I do... He's weak and deserve to be broken. The funny part, the fool likes it...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68287 Oct 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Sissy shut up! Canday has fcked over 60 men in two decades so what you're talking about? If she's old enough to fck and if she old enough to get pregnant... she's old enough for some truth. You have always called Canday sick, mentally ill, crazy and stupid... Are you saying you been lying about Canday. On this very thread you have called Canday every crazy name you could think of. If you care about the baby you should speak up and tell her the truth instead of gassing her slow azz up. You see she is bipolar so you should show concern for the baby she is bringing into this world.
It's obvious to everyone you are mad because canday is getting sex and you aren't.

You're ugly MsNewNew. Men don't want to fck you. You can't even get the attention of a gay man that will do anything to prove he isn't gay to himself.

And how are you a better mother than she is? The only difference between the two of you is that you can't get men to want your puxxy. You already displayed that you will take a skeet from anybody willing.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68288 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:

That's odd for a woman.. she even hid the fact that she had a daughter for years.
I'm thinking MsNewNew don't have custody.
Nah... NewNew has custody, it's Selina London is the poster who isn't raising her kids. Their grandma is raising them on her pension money while Selina keeps all the welfare checks :)
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#68289 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a drama queen. No wonder your man left you to be a single mother. he he he he :)
Ugly and a single mother and have a nasty attitude? Better stock up on cats MsNewNew... things aren't looking positive for you.
It must make you angry when Canday talks about her men knowing that you will not be having a man over and haven't had a man touch you in a sexual way in years.
I bet you read everyone of Canday's explicit posts. You probably finger yourself to them.
She isn't worried about my baby.She needs to stop obsessing over my posts everyday.I already said the haunted house was inside.She is just upset that she doesn't have a father figure for her own daughter and the fact I actually want to go out and do things unlike her.Being locked up in the house on the computer all day like her dumbazz.I didn't say anything about taking my daughter trick or treating.This is a something his job is doing and I'm sure they would love to see a beautiful newborn.NewNew is just jealous cause she's old,lonely and bitter.

Better hope 20-30 years from now her daughter doesn't put her up in a nursing home cause she sure ain't spending time with her now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,498,609
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 13 min Whoop there it is 117
did neanderthal males measure their tails? 1 hr wet dog 1
News Moonlight wins in unprecedented upset during a ... 1 hr Millennials 11
did neandnerthal gui have tails? 1 hr wet dog 1
Alpha or Beta Male Is Not Determined By Society 3 hr White and Nerdy 1
White Men Are Passive 3 hr White and Nerdy 3
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 hr Drilling for the ... 1,344
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 5 hr bruh 33
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 7 hr Krisha 99
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 11 hr Knoxxie 46
More from around the web