Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#68097 Oct 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody need to bag your azz.
Somebody need to put a paper bag on your head and tag your ugly azz :) I just might be the man to do it.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#68098 Oct 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You should have seen all the booty pictures she were posting while fronting as a white boy for over a year. What she say and do is nothing new... she's a butch.
LOL...more of the same on topix
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm not in love with the way you quote all these posts together :)
It's OK, suga, after all I'm not the type that you can set on cruise control. Tiger signs are feisty, strong willed and we always do things our own way.

;o)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68099 Oct 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You should have seen all the booty pictures she were posting while fronting as a white boy for over a year. What she say and do is nothing new... she's a butch.
http://www.stripaholics.com/wp-content/upload...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#68100 Oct 17, 2013
I have three accounts on my PM blocked list and they all ends with the number 9 but its one poster. Talk about obsession... Smdh!

I repeat, no one wants his fat dusty azz... well no one but Stonedlove only between he acts like a female with a big booty.

Level 9

#68102 Oct 17, 2013
*only because

Level 9

#68103 Oct 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Dyke I'm not clicking on your link.

Level 9

#68104 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl these trolls are retarded.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68105 Oct 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, I agree.. I think it's really disgusting and a big time turn off.
You're talking out the side of your neck.

:)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68106 Oct 17, 2013
Its funny how all the girls are kissing up to APV now (well except for hard headed Shalimarr)...

Just goes to show how hive mentality works. As soon as one person says that "this" girl is the queen bee, all the other girls clamor for her attention.

An interesting psych study, to say the least. Freud would have had a field day if the internet had been around back then.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68107 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's OK, suga, after all I'm not the type that you can set on cruise control. Tiger signs are feisty, strong willed and we always do things our own way.
;o)
:) What's the youngest man you'd let hit?

Level 9

#68108 Oct 17, 2013
Okay Anderson, its your turn to post its been over three minutes now. After then, switch again...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68109 Oct 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I have three accounts on my PM blocked list and they all ends with the number 9 but its one poster. Talk about obsession... Smdh!
I repeat, no one wants his fat dusty azz... well no one but Stonedlove only between he acts like a female with a big booty.
Relax babydoll, I'm just fcking with you, you're pretty. Loosen up :)

Level 9

#68110 Oct 17, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Its funny how all the girls are kissing up to APV now (well except for hard headed Shalimarr)...
Just goes to show how hive mentality works. As soon as one person says that "this" girl is the queen bee, all the other girls clamor for her attention.
An interesting psych study, to say the least. Freud would have had a field day if the internet had been around back then.
Since you're not including Shalimarr, I'm assuming you are talking about the rest of us. First off, I am my own woman first, last and always... and secondly Apv and I been posting a long time on different sites. We have always been cool. Obviously you don't understand how women connects to each other. When you got yourself together you never worry about another person and this goes for the way men acts towards each other as well.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#68111 Oct 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares b!tch.
Yet you cared enough to hit the reply button and type a response...very convincing!

;oP
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Girl these trolls are retarded.
Yep...LOL
dev143 wrote:
What are you talking about??? I've always been cool with MsNewNew and Dreamy...

No Queen Bee here, suga...
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:) What's the youngest man you'd let hit?
I wouldn't talk to anyone younger than 30.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#68112 Oct 17, 2013
for those who want to be productive in their respective area...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6T4ILURGKHGD...

Level 9

#68113 Oct 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax babydoll, I'm just fcking with you, you're pretty. Loosen up :)
Naw! You ain't fcking with me... and you never will. But I'm messing with you... that's the reason you're acting a fool over me and I'm just messing with the mind.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#68114 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich people are very particular when it comes to strangers walking near their houses.
I remember I was in the French Quarters in LA and I was taking pictures of all the Victorian houses (I think I was taking pictures hoping one would be Anne Rice's house because Interview with a Vampire just came out). This one guy walked out his front door and stood on his porch until we walked away from his house...It's not like we were on his property, we were on the sidewalk...LOL
If you want privacy, then go live in a gated community instead of racially profile people walking down a public street...
I LOOOVE Victorian homes. I would have been right there taking pics too.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#68116 Oct 17, 2013
Oh jesus my friend invited me out for dinner now i gotta hear her woes that she creates herself. Im so over it!

Level 9

#68117 Oct 17, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Oh jesus my friend invited me out for dinner now i gotta hear her woes that she creates herself. Im so over it!
Hey ISW! How have you been lady?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68118 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you cared enough to hit the reply button and type a response...very convincing!
;oP
<quoted text>
Yep...LOL
<quoted text>
What are you talking about??? I've always been cool with MsNewNew and Dreamy...
No Queen Bee here, suga...
<quoted text>
I wouldn't talk to anyone younger than 30.
No, you are too classy to ever think they are kissing up to you..I get it..That's why you are such a desirable lady. Keep doing what you are doing babe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 57 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 5 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web