Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#68057 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
Let ME breed themselves out of existence
Don't you mean "them"?

Lol.

See how easy that APV? I just choose to understand that people make simple typing, spelling, and grammar errors :)

How are you doing today my kinda sexy Hawaiian friend?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68058 Oct 17, 2013
Why do some people here spend all day judging posts? That isn't very conducive to..well...anything.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68059 Oct 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NSD :)
I want to be at the top of the Leaderboard this final week, so get your socks to back the fck off.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68060 Oct 17, 2013
Life is so sweet :)

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#68061 Oct 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly's character sacrificed herself for 2 white people.. so it had white supremacist undertones.
Maybe she should have been more like Brenda's character on Scary Movie 2 ; )

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#68062 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny but you know the Wayne's brothers have to add a few homosexual innuendos so if you're not squeamish about that you'll be fine.
If after changing the wallpaper, rugs, curtains, furniture, having a priest bless the house and Casper is still chillin' I'm with you on getting the hell out...someone else can go "investigate" what Casper is trying to tell you...
The great thing about pets (dogs & cats) is that they see that stuff and will let you know you're not alone. As soon as my girlz start meowing towards the ceiling or a wall-I'm grabbing the sage and smoking the place out. Mind you, this stuff does smell like weed after I'm done...LOL
Not squeamish at all.

The Amityville horror shows are notorious for the staying in a freaky house. When the priest goes running out, it's time to go.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#68063 Oct 17, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
OAN, if mods REALLY wanna enhance sh!t around here, stipulate that the only folk who post here HAVE TO post from registered accounts.
All of these trolls & cowards dipping behind unregistered anonymity is gettin' played.
True but then people can't troll on unregistered accounts to keep their post counts down and only sign in to their registered account just to give a poster props...LOL

SMH @ the foolishness.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#68064 Oct 17, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Not squeamish at all.
The Amityville horror shows are notorious for the staying in a freaky house. When the priest goes running out, it's time to go.
True but that's a fictional story anyways.

http://www.livescience.com/6528-amityville-ho...

Researchers who double-checked claims made by the Lutzes and Anson found numerous holes in the Amityville story. Researcher Rick Moran, for example, compiled a list of more than 100 factual errors and discrepancies between their story and the truth. Over and over, both big claims and small details were refuted by eyewitnesses, investigations and forensic evidence. Still, the Lutzes stuck to their story, and reaped tens of thousands of dollars from the book and film rights.

Eventually Butch DeFeo's lawyer admitted that he, along with the Lutzes, "created this horror story over many bottles of wine." The house was never really haunted; the terrifying experiences that the Lutzes described, and that were later embellished by Anson and other writers, were simply made up.

If you want to buy the house, it's yours for 1.15 Million...ghosts and demons are not included.

;o)

If I bought it, I would change in right back to how it was in the movie and charge admission fees during Halloween...LOL

But don't go looking for it – the current owners don't want you to find it. Previous owners, none of whom said they experienced anything spooky or supernatural, have remodeled it so that the signature quarter-moon windows are no longer there. They have also changed the house numbers to thwart annoying curiosity seekers, so the infamous address no longer exists.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68065 Oct 17, 2013
Kerry Washington looks, to me, like a dark skinned version of Prince without a penis.

Level 7

Location hidden

#68066 Oct 17, 2013
^^^^ It's good to see the two most pretty, AND most classy ladies of Topix interacting, and having reasoned discourse. :)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#68067 Oct 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean "them"?
Lol.
See how easy that APV? I just choose to understand that people make simple typing, spelling, and grammar errors :)
How are you doing today my kinda sexy Hawaiian friend?
I'll give you that one...good job!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68068 Oct 17, 2013

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68069 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you that one...good job!
That's not the only thing you'd "give" me ;) is it APV.

I put you on the topix short list .. congratulate yourself.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8PPLT7O8TJB2...

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#68070 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
True but that's a fictional story anyways.
http://www.livescience.com/6528-amityville-ho...
Researchers who double-checked claims made by the Lutzes and Anson found numerous holes in the Amityville story. Researcher Rick Moran, for example, compiled a list of more than 100 factual errors and discrepancies between their story and the truth. Over and over, both big claims and small details were refuted by eyewitnesses, investigations and forensic evidence. Still, the Lutzes stuck to their story, and reaped tens of thousands of dollars from the book and film rights.
Eventually Butch DeFeo's lawyer admitted that he, along with the Lutzes, "created this horror story over many bottles of wine." The house was never really haunted; the terrifying experiences that the Lutzes described, and that were later embellished by Anson and other writers, were simply made up.
If you want to buy the house, it's yours for 1.15 Million...ghosts and demons are not included.
;o)
If I bought it, I would change in right back to how it was in the movie and charge admission fees during Halloween...LOL
But don't go looking for it – the current owners don't want you to find it. Previous owners, none of whom said they experienced anything spooky or supernatural, have remodeled it so that the signature quarter-moon windows are no longer there. They have also changed the house numbers to thwart annoying curiosity seekers, so the infamous address no longer exists.
Oh ya I never believed the Lutz story, but the movies still irritate me. I didn't know that the new owners changed so much on the house though, but I surely don't blame them.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#68071 Oct 17, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ya I never believed the Lutz story, but the movies still irritate me. I didn't know that the new owners changed so much on the house though, but I surely don't blame them.
Rich people are very particular when it comes to strangers walking near their houses.

I remember I was in the French Quarters in LA and I was taking pictures of all the Victorian houses (I think I was taking pictures hoping one would be Anne Rice's house because Interview with a Vampire just came out). This one guy walked out his front door and stood on his porch until we walked away from his house...It's not like we were on his property, we were on the sidewalk...LOL

If you want privacy, then go live in a gated community instead of racially profile people walking down a public street...

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#68072 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the question (if the scenario makes sense), however, I'm pretty sure a sane woman would have left her child downstairs and grabbed a kitchen knife (or left the house all together until my husband came home) vs. going upstairs without anything to protect her or her child. But since the character was white and you think like a WW you would be the dummy going upstairs with baby in tow.
For real! I'm a mother and if I heard a strange noise knowing no one but my child and myself should be there, I'd be out and in the car up the street calling the cops while driving.

What's with this angry bird and the fascination with you all of a sudden?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68073 Oct 17, 2013
Is love possible if you didn't love someone at first sight?

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#68074 Oct 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yes really. Why would I ask you that if I didn't really want an answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Crossroads50 1,481,698
The Decline of USA is Unstoppable 5 min Post USA Era 6
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 9 min Hansome middle ea... 2,083
Trump inauguration 9 min PorchHonkey 5
Trump's sparse inauguration crowd. 15 min TrumponhisThroneC... 19
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 32 min RW Liars 234
whitey is back in the white house 36 min ugly monkeys 17
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 1 hr King 88
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 2 hr Barros chingon 89
More from around the web