Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#67596 Oct 14, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol not sure why she's worried about it.
Worried about it? Slut please... You and him will make a great couple... don't you think? You both think you're the chosen ones. I mean Anderson believe you're beautiful, intelligent and the perfect lady. Ha! Girl go for it...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#67597 Oct 14, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to think she was a nice person but there was something off about her,like she was putting on a front.She has exposed the real her and that's an ugly person.She's very judgemental and her personality and attitude is very unattractive.If her daughter could see the lengths she goes to stalk and harass a pregnant woman online I believe she would truly be disgusted with her.It's fine that she doesn't like me or care for my lifestyle but there's no reason for her to keep stalking and harassing me every single day it's not normal.She said what she said...great now move on.But no she continues to read my posts and gossip with others about me.What mother does that? seriously? Andy u get where I'm coming from...theres no excuse for that type of behavior
There absolutely isn't. MsNewNew should be looking out for the younger black females instead of competing with you all.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67598 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>What? You didn't like that I mentioned Anderson and Canday hooking up?? Girl don't worry Anderson don't like women. But you never know... Canday claim EVERY man wants to sex her. Maybe she's the one to turn him out. HA!
I guess Smitty don't have any clauses in his contract stipulating women bathing, huh..?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67599 Oct 14, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Auntie M :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67600 Oct 14, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
hey andy did u see what she did to this guy named black facts.APV posted all the private PMs between her and him on this thread.What was the name of that thread anyway? anybody remember.APV is a psycho bxtch.Donivan was wise to drop her as a friend.I think enjoys talking to me on the phone more than he did with her.He and I talked for a couple of hours yesterday just talking about our relationships.I'm the type of person that can have you on the phone like that.I love having phone conversations they are very theraputic.
:) I'm trying to patch things up with APV. I do think she is behaving very tacky over this entire thing. She is a bit too old to be acting this way, and I'm sure she knows that.

Level 9

#67601 Oct 14, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and now we will let them take a look at all of yours too, k?
Lol!! Hey MsM, don't forget the rules doesn't apply to them.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67602 Oct 14, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Weak weak weak, 1969 Debbie, my friend lives right next to you.
"1969" ? Dam she's a lot older than I thought. It explains some things I "saw" though.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67603 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Worried about it? Slut please... You and him will make a great couple... don't you think? You both think you're the chosen ones. I mean Anderson believe you're beautiful, intelligent and the perfect lady. Ha! Girl go for it...
I'm taken and so is he.We aren't attracted to each other,we both made that known.Just because we happen to agree with each other about the type of person you are doesn't change that.

Since: May 10

UK

#67604 Oct 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep chanting your name? You're real dumb. You have posted what you thought was my name numerous times on the forum, haven't you. If I had told you my real name, everybody on topix would know it by now.
Go babysit your kids, give their poor grandmother a rest from raising your kids.
My kids are in bed, where is your fake daughter?? 11,12,16 and now she is going to UNI. Sit down before I call Leroy

Level 8

Location hidden

#67605 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, it was Shane.... now I remember. I hope it was not from eating the animals. It would be cool to see some zombie animals though.
I don't think I would consume any flesh in something like that. I don't give a fcuk how hungry I got either.

Most of the zombie scenarios I've ever seen on film, animals were infected!

Level 8

Location hidden

#67606 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
There absolutely isn't. MsNewNew should be looking out for the younger black females instead of competing with you all.
Sound advice...now adjust YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY. Stop competing wit' brawds, "Shirley"!

Level 9

#67607 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool you know you can't tell Canday anything. Stop playing...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67608 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want my compliments you're going to have to earn them. I give credit where it's due. Let's be honest, in terms of looks Canday has you beat. I'm not calling you ugly, just stated the truth, and she does have you beat.

..but I'd still "smang" you like you were the most beautiful woman in the world though :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#67609 Oct 14, 2013
All the muffcukas on SLOPix that ever BUMPED wit' her all said her pv$$y stank. And it wasn't one of those "she worked all day, just got home, no baby, don't wash it, I WANT IT" type "stink" either!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67610 Oct 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Sound advice...now adjust YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY. Stop competing wit' brawds, "Shirley"!
Go throw your panties at another man, I'm talking to MsNewNew.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67611 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Fool you know you can't tell Canday anything. Stop playing...
Maybe if you stop acting like a stupid btch she'd listen to you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67612 Oct 14, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> My kids are in bed, where is your fake daughter?? 11,12,16 and now she is going to UNI. Sit down before I call Leroy
Leroy doesn't know anybody with the names you posted.
YOU post sh!t about other black women, you ATTEMPT to post people's names, addresses, family information. Then you cry and fall apart like a weak b!tch when it happens to you.

Level 9

#67613 Oct 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Smitty don't have any clauses in his contract stipulating women bathing, huh..?
Please! Anderson better be happy he's getting a woman. And if he seems lost, I'm sure pro Canday will teach him what to do. I can hear her now... no Anderson, not there. Lol!

Level 9

#67614 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Boy I'm going to tell you what you should tell me... "I don't give a damn what you think"... however its obvious you do since you post to and about me EVERYday. You're a joke to me. You're weak. Pathetic and a loser. You're a beta male... Duh! This is what I expect from you. You represent yourself well as a beta.
SMH! Snap-snap...
Another thing, you're also slow... after all this you still won't understand this was my personal synonym of BLOCKED.
Bump!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#67615 Oct 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALL Imperialism Tool White Institutions being D... 2 min Uhu 4
Black on White Hate Crimes and Violence (Jan '08) 2 min T-BOS 6
From a female's perspective, are BM a good catch? 3 min bluestreak returns 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Denny CranesPlace 1,405,274
Somali Men Are Butt Ugly & The Women Aren't too... (Apr '09) 7 min Just saying 715
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,568
.....................WHY I'm WITH HER! 12 min No Limit Honky 7
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 2 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web