Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#67512 Oct 14, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know when will this bxtch quit stalking and gossiping about me.She seriously needs to grow up and move the fxck on rather then trying to keep shid going adding her little 2 cents in everytime somebody brings my name up she always shid to say.I think her "pro black" threads was just a front.In reality she's just worthless gossiping bxtch.
Lol!! Ever since you been pregnant you been posting about people STALKING you/WATCHING YOU! Yep, you need to hurry up and have the baby because I thinking you're freaking out from not popping your normal pills.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67513 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Precisely! It would be different if it was every now and then, however its a habit he can't break. He has too, he must... add our names. It's now a twisted obsession he can't shake.
His gayness is not pulling none in.... Women don't even want him as a shefriend.
Because the "girlfriend/ "shefriend" is someone that you link with on occasion. She's not up your @zz from day to day and she certainly DOESN'T STALK YOU ON ANY FORM OF MULTI-MEDIA (for the cheap seats).

But this muffcuKKKa trails women...and now HE'S TRAILING MEN like some fcukin' lost puppy...
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67514 Oct 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She's very weak. Most BW do things to other black women and they handle it when the same thing comes back at them. But Selina, loves to post my business on the forum, as you know. She is doing it today and has been doing it for months.
Yet did you see how she fell apart and started crying when HER business was exposed. I have never harassed her, or taken this off the forum. But she has sent me threatening text messages, phoned my house, threatened to come to my house etc etc. All because of topix, which is filled with people who live 6000 miles away.
lol like I said before she was making fun of a situation that wasn't true saying my dad molested me.Shid wasn't cool.Gave her a pass on that though because it didn't bother me.I'm real particular about giving females my phone number cause they can be crazy.You know you can report that to the police,just save the messages and get a PFA.Did that with my ex.

Level 9

#67515 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll calm down A LOT as soon as she posts her picture. I guarantee she won't call another woman on topix ugly. I saw her calling Capree ugly.. and believe it or not.. Capree looks better than MsNewNew.
Some women are ugly because they are fat, but NewNew is skinny and ugly. that's means there is no hope. When a skinny woman is ugly as fck it's genetic.
All these ugly women on topix ain't got sht on MsNewNew. And normally I wouldn't say that.. and I never said it until she started posting lies about me.. so I just had to tell her the truth.
If she posts her picture, Her gay click might even break up.
Her ugliness is DEEP. That's why her personality is so fcked up.
Lol! You are so damn gay its funny... You're like girrrl let me tell you this... Ms.NewNew did this and she did that. My gosh, you're such a sissy. LOL!!! You have me cracking up with your sweet azz. LOL!!

Level 9

#67516 Oct 14, 2013
LOL!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67517 Oct 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't have cared if you thought otherwise.
I may not be "gay" to you TODAY but the minute I say or do something you all don't like or I don't C/$ y'all's bullsh!it, then I'm one of the friggin' Village People.
Chill out, all the ladies love and respect you here.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67518 Oct 14, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't seem to understand the lengths at which she would go just to impress an individual, who clearly has no interest in her by attacking you.
I believe she has poor interpersonal skills. And is unable to attract a partner on or offline and believes by attacking you may just be the ideal way to self worthiness.
Things didn't use to be this bad.When we had the women's thread,females were actually getting along and giving each other advice and nowadays it's just alot of judging and backstabbing.So done with it now.I have too many good things going in my life right now to sink down to these bitter people's levels.

Level 8

Location hidden

#67519 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he was fronting good. Trying to play all tough...:)
Ha! The testing goes both ways... You all test to see what you can and can't get away with. And neither one knows who will give in first. ;)
Oh, that's an easy one...Y'ALL give in first!

WHAT!

;{)

But Chalk is handling Daughter Maitland right. I'm glad to see him put the clamp on her @zz...Chalky has more to lose in a situation like this.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#67520 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!!! Anderson are you trying get some sex from Canday? Lol!! Little more of this gassing up and you will. Lol!!
You can rate your own post 100 times, but you know that you are insecure over Canday's looks.

You know good and well if you post your picture.. the same picture that I saw that Canday AND Jaz look better than you, and Shalimar.

Post it and prove me wrong. We all know you can argue and gossip. If you really got heart and not just a grace jones looking punk btch, the post your picture.

I bet you won't be able to say another word to anybody here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#67521 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll calm down A LOT as soon as she posts her picture. I guarantee she won't call another woman on topix ugly. I saw her calling Capree ugly.. and believe it or not.. Capree looks better than MsNewNew.
Some women are ugly because they are fat, but NewNew is skinny and ugly. that's means there is no hope. When a skinny woman is ugly as fck it's genetic.
All these ugly women on topix ain't got sht on MsNewNew. And normally I wouldn't say that.. and I never said it until she started posting lies about me.. so I just had to tell her the truth.
^^^^^^^
NOTE: You know your steez is BUMMY when the only comradery you have on the board is Canday.

smFh

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#67522 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You are so damn gay its funny... You're like girrrl let me tell you this... Ms.NewNew did this and she did that. My gosh, you're such a sissy. LOL!!! You have me cracking up with your sweet azz. LOL!!
You sounding real insecure right now about that picture :) Go ahead and show it. Every female on this thread has shown pics except the one with the biggest mouth that like to insult and gossip about everybody.

I guarantee your punk azz won't do it :)

Ugly azz troll.

Level 9

#67523 Oct 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Because the "girlfriend/ "shefriend" is someone that you link with on occasion. She's not up your @zz from day to day and she certainly DOESN'T STALK YOU ON ANY FORM OF MULTI-MEDIA (for the cheap seats).
But this muffcuKKKa trails women...and now HE'S TRAILING MEN like some fcukin' lost puppy...
Lol!! What's up King Vamp! ;)

You gotta love these folks... because they definitely loves us. Got trolls popping in to post about US. Ha!

Level 8

Location hidden

#67524 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I know...:)
He just made me mad walking around in the woods with that crazy looking woman.
What was up with the young guy who turned from a fever? Was it the food or by having the virus already in them?
I have NO IDEA what that was about whatsoever!

Could they be suggesting that the virus is airborne now?? I've seen and have even read from the CDC that if something like this were to break out on this magnitude that IT WOULD be something contractible in the air.

Level 8

Location hidden

#67525 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
NewNew you know you was looking like a cockroach with a Tuxedo on in that photo you posted on your site.
I dare you to post it :) I bet every member of your gay click of beta sissies would click on it to see what they boss looked like.
Every body wants to see it.
Woman up. Jaz even woman'd up. It's your turn.
^^^It don't make NO sense for 1 muffcuKKKa to capsulate THIS MUCH corniness.^^^

You'd probably be a social outcast walkin' down on Sesame Street.

Whack n!**a!
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67526 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to think she was a nice person but there was something off about her,like she was putting on a front.She has exposed the real her and that's an ugly person.She's very judgemental and her personality and attitude is very unattractive.If her daughter could see the lengths she goes to stalk and harass a pregnant woman online I believe she would truly be disgusted with her.It's fine that she doesn't like me or care for my lifestyle but there's no reason for her to keep stalking and harassing me every single day it's not normal.She said what she said...great now move on.But no she continues to read my posts and gossip with others about me.What mother does that? seriously? Andy u get where I'm coming from...theres no excuse for that type of behavior
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67527 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Ever since you been pregnant you been posting about people STALKING you/WATCHING YOU! Yep, you need to hurry up and have the baby because I thinking you're freaking out from not popping your normal pills.
That's because you are stalking and watching me every single day on this thread when there are other threads to post on.There's only 2 or 3 of you doing it and it's pathetic.Everybody else is keeping busy with other things.

Level 8

Location hidden

#67528 Oct 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill out, all the ladies love and respect you here.
Key word..."LADIES"...
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67529 Oct 14, 2013
apv is doing it too.I wouldn't be surprised if she went back a 100 pages just to catch up on life's events.She can't even go one day without butting in on conversations between me and others.But with a chick like her getting fired from being on topix/and on the internet too much lol that's what to expect.She can't even come on this thread and post without referencing me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#67530 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Ever since you been pregnant you been posting about people STALKING you/WATCHING YOU! Yep, you need to hurry up and have the baby because I thinking you're freaking out from not popping your normal pills.
OAN, don't forget; she's been taking shots at peoples children too.

Since: May 10

UK

#67531 Oct 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat.
I know you are sick, so I am not surprised by anything you do or any attempts by you to get revenge. I know that sick people are more vindictive and react disproportionately to things that other people just take in their stride.
So if you do some crazy,sick thing or get someone to do a crazy sick thing on your behalf. Don't think I will be surprised.
Weak weak weak, 1969 Debbie, my friend lives right next to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,081
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25
More from around the web