#67182 Oct 12, 2013

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#67183 Oct 12, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah aight, understandable..it's good when a woman knows she is in a bitchy mood...That is a quality I can respect in a woman.
Yes...don't want my irritated mood to rub off on anyone else.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#67184 Oct 12, 2013
mz caramel wrote:
I'm dreaming of " Dev143" ;-)
I spent 1 full hour today, on my pectoralis majors alone, so I could get a really good pump. Chicks like a strong chest on a man, it makes them all girly and they feel safe with me.
mz caramel

London, UK

#67185 Oct 12, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent 1 full hour today, on my pectoralis majors alone, so I could get a really good pump. Chicks like a strong chest on a man, it makes them all girly and they feel safe with me.
can I see that is if you don't mind. are you light or dark? how tall are you? I'm dying to see!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#67186 Oct 12, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...don't want my irritated mood to rub off on anyone else.
Thats a sign of maturity in a woman. You care enough about others to know when your own chemistry turns you into a nightmare, so you stay away when that happens. bravo

Level 7

Location hidden

#67187 Oct 12, 2013
mz caramel wrote:
<quoted text>
can I see that is if you don't mind. are you light or dark? how tall are you? I'm dying to see!!!
hmm, is that YOU, Shalimarr?
mz caramel

London, UK

#67188 Oct 12, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm, is that YOU, Shalimarr?
No I am not. there is more than one UK person, you know? I want to know about you, Dev143. ;-)

I am just an admirer is all.:-)

Level 7

Location hidden

#67189 Oct 12, 2013
mz caramel wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not. there is more than one UK person, you know? I want to know about you, Dev143. ;-)
I am just an admirer is all.:-)
Hit up my PM, and impress me with your personality. Maybe I will grace yu with a pic of my pecs.
mz caramel

London, UK

#67190 Oct 12, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit up my PM, and impress me with your personality. Maybe I will grace yu with a pic of my pecs.
I don't have an account, but I will create one just for you ;-)

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#67191 Oct 12, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Travellers are not ordinary members of British society. They either culturally originate from Ireland or Italy (gypsies) or they are hippies, living an alternative lifestyle. They are not the average poor/working class British person. Even if the local boroughs offered them a rent free house, they would not accept it.
Are the African Americans and American whites who live in trailers hippies or cultural gypsies?
Hitler gassed many Roma Gypsies during WW2. At that time many of them fled France and Germany and came to the UK. Some of them are wealthy, but they won't live in houses.
http://www.leafpile.com/TravelLog/Romania/Rom...
Gypsies like the freedom to move around. I personally don't know any as they don't trust anyone outside of their circle and especially don't like blacks.

As for what type of people live in trailers, you'll have to ask them as I don't know any. I've only been in a trailer once for a camp trip when I was 6 when my family went camping at some Disney Camping site. So you'll have to ask someone else.
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>In TN it's every 10 years. Now, I'm servicing on a State case and it will not keep you from being called back to serve on a Federal case, which is also every 10yrs. They have a way of getting you whether you served or not within those years.
And I have to report in today...:(
Ughh. Hopefully it will be over soon.
mz Dev143

London, UK

#67192 Oct 12, 2013
I am impatient, Dev143.
I want to see your body!!!
Good lord!!!
mz caramel

London, UK

#67193 Oct 12, 2013
I truly hope I am worthy, dev143.
What does dev143 stand for?

Level 7

Location hidden

#67194 Oct 12, 2013
heh I guess my rep has increased enough to get my very own troll...I am honored!
mz caramel

London, UK

#67195 Oct 12, 2013
dev143 wrote:
heh I guess my rep has increased enough to get my very own troll...I am honored!
heeey I have feeling, you know? " troll" is such an ugly word!
mz caramel

London, UK

#67196 Oct 12, 2013
dev143 wrote:
-kiss
Tony touch

Attleboro, MA

#67198 Oct 13, 2013
Is there any time of day, or any thread where those 2 b*tch azz niccas ain't?
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#67199 Oct 13, 2013
lol I'm gonna mess with my man's head today.I like to piss him off.Because he makes me mad sometimes and I know how to push his buttons.
mz caramel

UK

#67200 Oct 13, 2013
dev143

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA shooting is a hoax 5 min Askia Muhammad 66
Why do I attract so many light skin/mixed black... 7 min oooook 29
Egyptians in Egypt 7 min Fact 388
White people destroyed Detroit, Chicago and bla... 11 min It is what it is 9
Whites should be afraid 23 min PolakPotrafi 25
Why african americans care bout Egypt. 26 min freakshow915 1
If white is better than black, why are they on ... 34 min TheOriginalDoby 10
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,041
White men are better lovers? 2 hr Fabulous 470
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 2 hr Beautiful Creole 200
More from around the web