LION

Charlotte, NC

#67401 Oct 13, 2013
black owned banks?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67402 Oct 13, 2013
What the FCUK is THIS song doing in my head...SO LOUD..?

Level 8

Location hidden

#67403 Oct 13, 2013
Who needs narcotics? I swear; at times I feel like I have built-in, innate reservoir of type 2 stimulants already swishing through me...

...LOLOL!!!

smFh

Level 8

Location hidden

#67404 Oct 13, 2013
I'd fcuk the dog SH!T outta "Daughter Maitland"!!!

Gat-daYUUUUUUUM!

All I need is ONCE! I'd be up in that @zz like I was takin' the S.A.T.s...LOLOL!!!

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#67405 Oct 13, 2013
So Dev143 is Anderson9. Pathetic how far these trolls go.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#67407 Oct 14, 2013
Does this OLD bytch have a life? She spends more time on the AA forum than she does on her knees in the back room of the piggly wiggly.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#67408 Oct 14, 2013
Swade wrote:
How did you guess that?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#67410 Oct 14, 2013
APV wrote:
I heard if you tell them that you are in favor of the death penalty or studying for law school, most lawyers will dismiss you from selection...haven't had an opportunity to practice it to see if it works.
;o)
That comes in handy with that type of case and the sentencing for that charge. For instance, the case I was dealing with... the knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping got people off the jury selection.

Level 9

#67411 Oct 14, 2013
Swade wrote:
Yep, very much so... Sometimes all you have to do when you're dealing with slick people who lies a lot is to let them talk in order to get the truth. Every now and then you have to throw questions at 'em and if they love to talk, they will talk...

Level 9

#67412 Oct 14, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...that was quite the rant. Emotional much???
You spent more energy typing ABOUT ME than you actually did ADDRESSING HER.
ISW & I attempting to foster peace proves that she's more of a man than some of you SLOPix ph@**0tz.
Very emotional... I don't know if he's wishing he could wear your pants or wear my dress with all that flip flopping from male to female. If he ain't talking about me, he's talking about YOU.

Well this is what a beta male does... they show jealousy by hatin' on alpha men to the point they don't want anyone to associate with alpha by spreading lies. Everyone sees it's every day. He's trying to play this two ways. If females are not fooling with him he will attempt to put the woman down so bad that other men would stop talking to her. And if a man is getting more attention than him he will find a way to make him look like the better man... but all is a major failure on his part.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#67413 Oct 14, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you guess that?
Gay obsession, how else?

It's actually the same way MsNewNew guessed that I was many other posters....but can't name 1.

And the same way shalimar accused me of being MsNewNew.

Don't hold your breath for any kind of real evidence though..

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67414 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, very much so... Sometimes all you have to do when you're dealing with slick people who lies a lot is to let them talk in order to get the truth. Every now and then you have to throw questions at 'em and if they love to talk, they will talk...
This is the same thing you told Vamp before you had him attacking me, ISW, and many other posters. Now look at him, he's just a panty throwing diva .

Do these gay dudes not know how to say.. "MsNewNew why do you think that?"

Lmao

I know though cause you used to be on my inbox all day every day when the same maceo paranoid bullsht.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67415 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Very emotional... I don't know if he's wishing he could wear your pants or wear my dress with all that flip flopping from male to female. If he ain't talking about me, he's talking about YOU.

Well this is what a beta male does... they show jealousy by hatin' on alpha men to the point they don't want anyone to associate with alpha by spreading lies. Everyone sees it's every day. He's trying to play this two ways. If females are not fooling with him he will attempt to put the woman down so bad that other men would stop talking to her. And if a man is getting more attention than him he will find a way to make him look like the better man... but all is a major failure on his part.
We saw you wearing that suit in your picture. Lol. When I saw that I thought to myself, this female will never ever show this ugly sht again.

You was bald and your little bit of hair was dry as fck. You know you ugly then a btch too.
Same with your boy and his backwards sloppy pictures.

But nobody expect you to look good after seeing them dark bumpy hairy block legs.

Level 9

#67416 Oct 14, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
ain't no man gonna fight for your worthless azz, you don't have a man, bytch you have sperm doners and that's as far as it goes and only a confused nut would confuse the two...
Lol!!! Well in her situation there are two confused nuts (pun intended) and she will know which is which based on the skin tone and the hair color of the baby.

Level 9

#67417 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
We saw you wearing that suit in your picture. Lol. When I saw that I thought to myself, this female will never ever show this ugly sht again.
You was bald and your little bit of hair was dry as fck. You know you ugly then a btch too.
Same with your boy and his backwards sloppy pictures.
But nobody expect you to look good after seeing them dark bumpy hairy block legs.
Girl please! You didn't see anything. As always you have the floor... so TALK on... Show us how intelligent you're truly are. Do what you do, play yourself.

:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67418 Oct 14, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint about to beef with you I just remembered you spazzing out for no reason. That's the truth because that's how it went i'm not about to apologize for speaking the truth! But i'm also not about to be buddy buddy with someone who went off on me unprovoked! That part Anderson is right about. I'll be cordial and that's it!
He had a reason...MsNewNew. She pump stupid sht in that dude head constantly. Look at how she got dude looking like a panty throwing diva.

He used to be a half decent poster till NewNew started telling him who all the topix trolls were.

He kind of realizing how she played him and trying to squash it with some of the posters.

She used to be all in my inbox calling people trolls and saying they was other people.

On Aziya site her main target was "Doby". Lmao she would talk so much sht about dude and I would be like NewNew chill what your saying doesn't make any sense.

Level 9

#67419 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same thing you told Vamp before you had him attacking me, ISW, and many other posters. Now look at him, he's just a panty throwing diva .
Do these gay dudes not know how to say.. "MsNewNew why do you think that?"
Lmao
I know though cause you used to be on my inbox all day every day when the same maceo paranoid bullsht.
Look at ya'... is this to me or Vamp?

Snap, snap... Your slow azz still on the title and I'm turning pages. Keep up and pay attention.

You suppose to be posting to me and about me. You have added TWO other names to the mix. Dang, beta...

Level 9

#67420 Oct 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a reason...MsNewNew. She pump stupid sht in that dude head constantly. Look at how she got dude looking like a panty throwing diva.
He used to be a half decent poster till NewNew started telling him who all the topix trolls were.
He kind of realizing how she played him and trying to squash it with some of the posters.
She used to be all in my inbox calling people trolls and saying they was other people.
On Aziya site her main target was "Doby". Lmao she would talk so much sht about dude and I would be like NewNew chill what your saying doesn't make any sense.
Dang... you have four in this one. Lol!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#67421 Oct 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Girl please! You didn't see anything. As always you have the floor... so TALK on... Show us how intelligent you're truly are. Do what you do, play yourself.
:)
I'm not the only person that saw your picture. I know your website stayed empty because nobody likes you because of the drama filled baby mama you are, but I'm not the only person that saw you wearing that gray suit with that bald azz head and dirty face.

I double dare you to put that ugly sht again. Lmao you won't because then we will all know why your man left you.

Level 9

#67422 Oct 14, 2013
Beta need to call in today, because I'm about to have him late for work if he think this is going to go smoothly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 2 min Kato 342
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Snowiki 1,509,133
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE (Aug '16) 41 min RMG Mundo 535
Trump ~ What a COWARD! 47 min RMG Mundo 15
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 52 min Desperado 25
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 46
++MrAnderson's Intellectual Thoughts Thread. (Aug '12) 1 hr MrAnderson9 170
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web