Random thoughts...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#67382 Oct 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>So much for peace, huh?
I aint about to beef with you I just remembered you spazzing out for no reason. That's the truth because that's how it went i'm not about to apologize for speaking the truth! But i'm also not about to be buddy buddy with someone who went off on me unprovoked! That part Anderson is right about. I'll be cordial and that's it!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#67383 Oct 13, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't even get a man with enough money to buy you car nor has a man bought you a car and you spend way too much time fabricating stories about your life.. I've seen slip up a few times on what you were supposedly do.. and I don't need a man to buy me a car,I already have one.. you on the other hand have "relationships" that seem to last for three days and expect us to believe some dude you barely know is jumping through hoops for you lmaohh....
sure, canday.. you're going on a different date every week while nine months pregnant lol.. ok if you say so.. makes me no difference.. I'm out living my life while you're thinking up what to post on Topix...I'm out...
lol you know she aint right in the head.. PArt of me sympathizes for her because she actually admitted t being manic depressive. The other part is like fuk her crazy arse because she purposely doesn't take her meds and she comes here popping shyt like she is Gods gift to men and the end all be all of topix. When you make yourself queen of a small forum your life aint shyt!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#67385 Oct 13, 2013
ISW, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings by saying that I didn't think you were very attractive. I am a gentleman, and I will always be..even to women who aren't "models".

You seem smart, and that is a big bonus! How was your day?

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#67386 Oct 13, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I already had a car but now I have 2 cars.My man has his own place that's already paid off.You are too ugly to be tryna be a golddigger,talking about how you want an older man.A man wants a young,beautiful woman.You look too dxmn old,and too dxmn ugly to get one.For you having standards like that you know you selling yourself too short lmao!.I don't have to lie and fabricate stories.Grey told the posters on here that everything I post is true regardless if he and I get along or not because he and a few other people that I talk to off here know me better than u do.U stalking tryna get on my facebook page isn't gonna get u nowhere.I've been with the same man for almost 2 months.
lol girl as soon as you fck him over, which will be in no time with you, he's gonna take "your" car back. DUH..smh... you're too stupid for words to actually think some man you've only known for TWO months is going to buy you a car.. that I'd why it's so easy to use dumb bytches like you.. you've concluded yourself that you're winning all the while he's getting what he wants.. he may have all that shyt, but you still have nothing.. you ain't on no papers lol he can kick you to the curb any second now..

And you don't have nearly as much sense as me..I make sure I can support myself financially with a job and a car meanwhile your azz is going from guy to guy to take care your homeless, welfare stealing azz... that way I don't have to worry about getting kicked to the curb, I use my head... you do what you gotta do to survive and that's lay on your back, but your shyt ain't good enough because you still haven't been wifed up and you never will.. you're about to be a single mother on welfare and you're happy about that...

and no I would never use any man because I'm too good to be so low like you...I actually have morals which is why I've been told time and time again that I'm marriage material..I care what goes in my body you don't.. think what you want, but you're the one who's really being used.. and Facebook?? bytch I been deleted my Facebook years ago,I don't have time to be on all of these social sites like you.. it's just a small world afterall.... and you'll eat your words one day..

a and even grey said you'd make a horrible mother and how you like to stretch the truth which is the same as lying, stupid...... NOW I'm out..

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#67387 Oct 13, 2013
* convinced..

Level 7

Location hidden

#67388 Oct 13, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
* convinced..
lmbao

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#67390 Oct 13, 2013
dev143 wrote:
ISW, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings by saying that I didn't think you were very attractive. I am a gentleman, and I will always be..even to women who aren't "models".
You seem smart, and that is a big bonus! How was your day?
lol you still on this? didn't I tell you already your opinion about my attractiveness means nothing to me.... SMDH get off your imaginary high horse my dude!! until you become someone who I value and know personally I really don't give a shyt :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#67391 Oct 13, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>lol you still on this? didn't I tell you already your opinion about my attractiveness means nothing to me.... SMDH get off your imaginary high horse my dude!! until you become someone who I value and know personally I really don't give a shyt :)
It's cool..just wanted to make sure your feelings were not shattered....how was your day?:)
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67392 Oct 13, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol girl as soon as you fck him over, which will be in no time with you, he's gonna take "your" car back. DUH..smh... you're too stupid for words to actually think some man you've only known for TWO months is going to buy you a car.. that I'd why it's so easy to use dumb bytches like you.. you've concluded yourself that you're winning all the while he's getting what he wants.. he may have all that shyt, but you still have nothing.. you ain't on no papers lol he can kick you to the curb any second now..
And you don't have nearly as much sense as me..I make sure I can support myself financially with a job and a car meanwhile your azz is going from guy to guy to take care your homeless, welfare stealing azz... that way I don't have to worry about getting kicked to the curb, I use my head... you do what you gotta do to survive and that's lay on your back, but your shyt ain't good enough because you still haven't been wifed up and you never will.. you're about to be a single mother on welfare and you're happy about that...
and no I would never use any man because I'm too good to be so low like you...I actually have morals which is why I've been told time and time again that I'm marriage material..I care what goes in my body you don't.. think what you want, but you're the one who's really being used.. and Facebook?? bytch I been deleted my Facebook years ago,I don't have time to be on all of these social sites like you.. it's just a small world afterall.... and you'll eat your words one day..
a and even grey said you'd make a horrible mother and how you like to stretch the truth which is the same as lying, stupid...... NOW I'm out..
lol morals.Anybody looking at your posts can tell you DON'T have morals.You are just a ghetto trashy bxtch with a durty mouth and certainly not marriage material.I'm pretty sure I'll be married before you get married.My future holds so many blessings.Yes my man bought me a car,things for the baby.He's getting the room together now.We may even get married by the end of the year if things keep going the way they are.You are the one who will be eating your words you miserable bxtch.Go to bed and stfu.

Level 7

Location hidden

#67393 Oct 13, 2013
I really don't need my girl to be a perfect 10....As long as she is a good women internally and knows how to conduct herself, she can be as low as a 6 and still have a shot with me.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67394 Oct 13, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint about to beef with you I just remembered you spazzing out for no reason. That's the truth because that's how it went i'm not about to apologize for speaking the truth! But i'm also not about to be buddy buddy with someone who went off on me unprovoked! That part Anderson is right about. I'll be cordial and that's it!
Well, I wouldn't quite consider rehashing bullsh!t as being "cordial", ISW. And I certainly wouldn't link "speaking truth" to one of the biggest troll/ troublemakers of this sh!th0l3 site. But if you wanna hold on to the malice, sis, that's on you.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#67395 Oct 13, 2013
dev143 wrote:
I really don't need my girl to be a perfect 10....As long as she is a good women internally and knows how to conduct herself, she can be as low as a 6 and still have a shot with me.
funny how you feign low expectations but you still don't have a girl lol....

Level 8

Location hidden

#67396 Oct 13, 2013
Its like you can't even be peaceable when TRYING.

"Charge it to the game" I suppose...

Level 8

Location hidden

#67397 Oct 13, 2013
The Walking Dead was a real mind-fcuk. I gotta watch it again...there was A LOT goin' on and I had a hard time keeping up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#67398 Oct 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Black Zombies...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K5Na_DvPMHoXX
^^^SLOPix folk^^^

Level 7

Location hidden

#67399 Oct 13, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>funny how you feign low expectations but you still don't have a girl lol....
Oh? thats cool...We can play those adolescent games if you like...I could say things like "ISW, your breath stinks"...or "ISW, you have big feet"...but since we do not know each other, that would be silly, yes?

What is even more silly is how you expose your personal life online...Does your supposed "man" know about this? Probably not.

Level 7

Location hidden

#67400 Oct 13, 2013
It's cool though ISW..Ill give you a shot...Tell me how your day was?:)
LION

Charlotte, NC

#67401 Oct 13, 2013
black owned banks?

Level 8

Location hidden

#67402 Oct 13, 2013
What the FCUK is THIS song doing in my head...SO LOUD..?

Level 8

Location hidden

#67403 Oct 13, 2013
Who needs narcotics? I swear; at times I feel like I have built-in, innate reservoir of type 2 stimulants already swishing through me...

...LOLOL!!!

smFh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,681,311
White House doc: “Trump healthy and did exceedi... 4 min Joey 20
Trump is Officially OBESE 5 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 19
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 37,780
So Trumps grandfather was Pimp.... 8 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 3
Teaching Children LIES & False History Is CHILD... 9 min KIP 4
Racist White People on MLK Day. 11 min KIP 70
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 12 min KIP 79
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 58 min Red Crosse 92
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 10 hr The Laughing Axe 164
More from around the web