Random thoughts...

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#67339 Oct 13, 2013
I told everyone this is a holiday wknd for me..they asked why because of Columbus day?

Uh no, because of Walking Dead premiere...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#67340 Oct 13, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
I ate deep fried burritos tonight...going to have to eat very few calories tomorrow, and work out for like three hours just to make up for that.
Hey cutie pie, damn, deep fried burritos??? Did you go offyour meds or something?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#67341 Oct 13, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
I ate deep fried burritos tonight...going to have to eat very few calories tomorrow, and work out for like three hours just to make up for that.
i gained 3 lbs after visiting my family for a week inthe south im with u on fewer calories :(

Level 7

Location hidden

#67342 Oct 13, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband takes care of that! My level of attractiveness only matters if he has it for me! Im good my dude!
That is how it should be! I am very pleased you don't care about my opinion of your attractiveness! Now let us move on and be adults! ;)

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#67344 Oct 13, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
i gained 3 lbs after visiting my family for a week inthe south im with u on fewer calories :(
I usually do low calories, and it took me forever to train myself to stick with it. What's annoying is how hard it is to get LBS off, and how easy it is to gain some.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67345 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting how well Oprah can act, considering that theatre isn't her major field. Then again, she seems to always play a certain type of down and out black women.
Oprah's made a killin' playin off of the "down & out" vibes that many women have. Her acting it all out is second nature to her.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67346 Oct 13, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you've never seen my shape you retarted bytch lol I have double D's and you can even see my chest isn't flat in my pic.. just stop it, hun.. you're pathetic lol you're t its are all the way to your belly button and you haven't even had children yet.. and I'll tell you the same thing I told her.. wash your azz and invest in a better bra..
U ain't got no DDs quit lying.Every man I've been with has given my breasts plenty of attention so your comments about it are useless

Level 7

Location hidden

#67347 Oct 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Oprah's made a killin' playin off of the "down & out" vibes that many women have. Her acting it all out is second nature to her.
No doubt...just watch The Color Purple...damn near 25 years ago....She has that angry old black woman act down pat

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#67348 Oct 13, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother...seriously this vanity of yours is really off-putting.
really Mr. "women love my chest and my pecs"..I wasnt speaking to you either..nobody gives a fck about you enough to give a damn.. keep it moving you old bag of dirt.. you preach a lot about blacks hating each other, yet here you are always jumping into every dispute..

Level 8

Location hidden

#67349 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Bytch, you're built like a Buick, what the fuhk are you talking about.
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67350 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Bytch, you're built like a Buick, what the fuhk are you talking about.
lol would you fxck Jaz? Tell her she's beautiful and get off my t!ts man.She's drooling all over your nuts and ur tryna holla at me.Nicca please I've rejected u offline.I don't date homoos swade.

Level 8

Location hidden

#67351 Oct 13, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol i remember that incident ! He did spazz on me bc he thought i was feeding into (i cant think of that clowns name) attempt at division and he fell into it! Claiming i did that was funny.... you dont forget a thing Anderson :)
So much for peace, huh?

Level 8

Location hidden

#67352 Oct 13, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#67353 Oct 13, 2013
LOLOL!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#67354 Oct 13, 2013
Oh well...

Level 8

Location hidden

#67356 Oct 13, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

#67357 Oct 13, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
really Mr. "women love my chest and my pecs"..I wasnt speaking to you either..nobody gives a fck about you enough to give a damn.. keep it moving you old bag of dirt.. you preach a lot about blacks hating each other, yet here you are always jumping into every dispute..
uggh, such a nasty personality...

Level 8

Location hidden

#67358 Oct 13, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally; somebody peeped "game"!

Level 8

Location hidden

#67359 Oct 13, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
U ain't got no DDs quit lying.Every man I've been with has given my breasts plenty of attention so your comments about it are useless
Tripping & stumbling over them sh!ts is NOT "plenty of attention", Canday.

Level 8

Location hidden

#67360 Oct 13, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice.U claim your so busy but your online talking shid.Until a man buys you a car not a plastic ring out of a cereal box don't even try to step to me bxtch cause I knock dem teeth back down your fat throat for you to choke on :)
How is you clockin' folks online time when you been here "since the club opened"...and you'll probably be right here shuttin' sh!t down BABY IN TOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Jizzrealite... explain again how your Gypsh... 2 min Ttt 14
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 3 min Ugly monkeys 3
Negroes, Jews, And Other Non-Whites Who Champio... 5 min KIR SUCKA 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min moshx 1,599,642
Is it wrong with dating fat white women if thei... 8 min Blaze 1
V. Stiviano parties with Donald Sterling (Mar '15) 15 min T-BOS 5
Do all black people eat soul food? 16 min Marcus Washington 7
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 1 hr FireyFellow44 39
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 12 hr FireFellow44 355
More from around the web