Random thoughts...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#67319 Oct 13, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it's because it looks soft and you take good care of it... unlike some ppl...ppl are always trying to touch mine as well so I know where your coming from...:)
Is that picture still coming up, it shouldn't be since I deleted it.

You have the type of hair that makes a man want to run his fingers through it. You should make youtube videos on hair.

Level 6

Location hidden

#67320 Oct 13, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing passive about it. But, again, it was not addressed to you, it was addressed to the women.
and yet, no woman on topix though enough of what you had to say to address you.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#67321 Oct 13, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Jaz is ok in looks, but nothing like we'd expect a female that was hating on people pictures the way she was to look :)
anyway.. I see Vamp trying to post to you know since you came back.. smh.. just ignore that panty throwing diva.
I remember right before you left dude was trying to beef with you about nothing and running off at the mouth like one of the female posters. Back when MsNewNew had he gassed up, before his gay ways fully caught up with him. Now he's trying to talk to you like yall cool? Fck that panty throwing fake jamaican still wearing Mozart jerseys and trying to be a rapper in his late 40's. dude didn't apologize to you or nothing.. just trying to talk to you like ain't sht happen.
Anyway.. you looking real nice in the pic :)
Lol i remember that incident ! He did spazz on me bc he thought i was feeding into (i cant think of that clowns name) attempt at division and he fell into it! Claiming i did that was funny.... you dont forget a thing Anderson :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#67322 Oct 13, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
c/s and flat chested for a fat bxtch,no shape what's so ever.:)
Bytch, you're built like a Buick, what the fuhk are you talking about.
schemingdemon

Wichita, KS

#67323 Oct 13, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam canday, I would be like "Canday stop clowning Jaz because she young" but I think you ladies are close to the same age and she's just as nasty even though she's acting like she's innocent right now.
Everybody saw the way Jaz used to stalk me up and down the forum. I even had females send me Pm's after she posted her picture saying "Anderson.. she just young and interested in men, she just getting in touch with the sexual side of herself.. she just growing into womanhood"
I feel them on that. I think she said she was a virgin etc and interacting with gay dudes like Vamp doesn't cut it for her. He just like one the btches to her.
andy these hoez can't keep me off their finger tips man,what man would would find that appealing.This is some high school shid.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#67324 Oct 13, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
c/s and flat chested for a fat bxtch,no shape what's so ever.:)
you've never seen my shape you retarted bytch lol I have double D's and you can even see my chest isn't flat in my pic.. just stop it, hun.. you're pathetic lol you're t its are all the way to your belly button and you haven't even had children yet.. and I'll tell you the same thing I told her.. wash your azz and invest in a better bra..

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#67325 Oct 13, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats your opinion and im entitled to mine. I don't know who APV is and no disrespect but dont really care. Another opinion i have is that your slightly catty and effeminate for a male but hey it is what it is :)
That's ok..it is normal for a black woman to call a black man gay if he doesn't think she is attractive...Tell you what...How about you just bend over and I will do you for the fun of it?

It will probably be a lot more fun for you than me, but that's fine..I am a giver.

Level 7

Location hidden

#67326 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>and yet, no woman on topix though enough of what you had to say to ddress you.
There is really no need for you to keep talking to me..I'm not interested in you. Don't swing that way, swade

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#67327 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
Has anybody seen "The Butler"? I'm thinking about renting it but not if it's one of those stereotypical black oppressive movies.
The butler was ok! I didnt find it to be the film of the year but it was definantely better than redtails! It was akward watching whitaker & winfrey kiss though :x

Level 6

The Sequel

#67328 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Is that picture still coming up, it shouldn't be since I deleted it.
You have the type of hair that makes a man want to run his fingers through it. You should make youtube videos on hair.
thanx, swade...ill let some touch it depending on how they address me...you know that other day a hair dresser was taking notes on what I do to my hair lol isn't that ironic?? it outtakes a lot of patience to do hair.. something I'm proud of...:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#67329 Oct 13, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
andy these hoez can't keep me off their finger tips man,what man would would find that appealing.This is some high school shid.
exactly.. so grow up and get a life..

Level 6

The Sequel

#67330 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Bytch, you're built like a Buick, what the fuhk are you talking about.
lol ikr.. she's crazy... more pictures of mine coming soon and I'll even add scratch and sniff feature for these thirsty azz males and females..

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#67331 Oct 13, 2013
schemingdemon wrote:
females hating as usual.ISW posted a "fake" pic of a white dxck from a gay site claiming it was her hubby's and blondegirl outted her out on.Also been crying on topix about her jacked up reproductive system because she has tumors in her vag and can't have children.All those loads her man is shooting inside her diseased cooch can't penetrate an egg because of her plumbing problems.
I'm a beautiful young fertile woman who is getting ready to give birth to a beautiful baby girl in less than 3 weeks and have a handsome man,family,and friends supporting me throughout the whole pregnancy.While I'm raising my beautiful baby girl and my beautiful family u hoez will still be on hating on folks
Lol i knew your diseased arse was festering around here!!

Nothing sexy about you you're just a cum dumpster! You act like men be lining up to woo you.... to pop off on your face yes but to treat you of something of significance no!!
If i recall you had to commute to get some dick not vice versa!

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#67332 Oct 13, 2013
I ate deep fried burritos tonight...going to have to eat very few calories tomorrow, and work out for like three hours just to make up for that.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#67333 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Bytch, you're built like a Buick, what the fuhk are you talking about.
ROFLMFAO TRUTH

after this baby she is done she gonna have that refrigerator body

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#67334 Oct 13, 2013
@ ISW_Reborn-1.) I agree about your comment about Jaz's picture. People who make comments are doing it out of jealousy. 2.) No disrespect taken, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

@ Anderson & Dev143-I appreciate the compliments but there are other beautiful women (past and present) on this forum. Only insecure women feel the need to tear down how other women look in order to make themselves feel better about themselves. Never a fan of that...

Everyone, enjoy your (long-if you have it) weekend and try to place nice with each other.

;o)

Aloha

Level 7

Location hidden

#67335 Oct 13, 2013
baby I don't want to take advice from fools..

I'll just figure everything is cool...

Until I hear it from you...(heard it from youuuuuu)

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#67336 Oct 13, 2013
Swade wrote:
You are wrong for that...but LOL!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#67337 Oct 13, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok..it is normal for a black woman to call a black man gay if he doesn't think she is attractive...Tell you what...How about you just bend over and I will do you for the fun of it?
It will probably be a lot more fun for you than me, but that's fine..I am a giver.
My husband takes care of that! My level of attractiveness only matters if he has it for me! Im good my dude!

Level 7

Location hidden

#67338 Oct 13, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ikr.. she's crazy... more pictures of mine coming soon and I'll even add scratch and sniff feature for these thirsty azz males and females..
Don't bother...seriously this vanity of yours is really off-putting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Politico Incorrecto 1,759,198
Hahaha! No nukes in Africa I WONDER why? 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Can we take back topix? 9 min The Patriot 333
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 9 min Paul 18
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 11 min whiney beech 1
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 12 min Whites have no hi... 78
News New Jersey high school principal apologizes for... 12 min whiney beech 1
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 15 min whiney beech 79
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 23 min TRUTH 40,700
trump says all hispanics latinos are animals 39 min Paul 39