Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#66441 Oct 5, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit cho azz down hoe.
I bash beeches like you, it's my right to do so, you single mother sheethead for brains.
You weren't opening your azz when stonedlove was being humiliated here, were you?
You were all over the place pming me nuff sheet and gossiping you stupid retarded khunt.
Are you sniffing the butt fart of your gaye panty thrower?
You stupid rubber lip beech.
What's wrong you didn't like me calling you a raccoon? Since you didn't bump the original post. Well, I wasn't lying? You look like you're stressed out with those dark circles.

Look boy, your word has no strength. Your words are too weak to hurt me...

NEXT!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#66443 Oct 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening APV, how are you?
I agree... I've been here going on three years and it's been the same-o-same-o... Kinda sad...
Aloha.

Are you on the East Coast? If so, what part (or PM me if you don't want to state it here-wouldn't blame ya)? It's still morning here.

True but it's not my life that's pathetic so I just keep it moving.

Level 9

#66445 Oct 5, 2013
Oops, ya you did... All I saw was a lot of ranting from a male over comments. Oh' well...

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#66447 Oct 5, 2013
lol Ms. New New, the one thing I can agree with you on is Candy will be a terrible mother. That poor baby's diaper will be dragging on the floor from all the sh*t and p*ss in it and when her mom makes her change it she will probably do her Mad TV Stuart routine.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#66449 Oct 5, 2013
I'm blessed with another daily gift from GOD.

Going to a frat mixer tonight where we are to wear our colors. Pretty cool that my college shirt still fits! Time to break this one out of retirement...LOL

Now what to do for the next 9 hours...decisions, decisions.

;o)

Aloha & Yall stay blessed

PS: stop acknowledging the low class-better things to address about than what some faceless troll and their multiple personalities post...IMO...unless you're having fun, then by all means continue bytch slapping away!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#66450 Oct 5, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
In a pleasant want way...I do not seek to know you or post to you.
Be guided accordingly and don't post the fk to me.
Actually, you started posting to me first (about Jaz), remember or has the dehydration made you forget?

Since we're on the same page, then it won't be hard for you not to reply back and keep your bytch azz moving along.

Ai kae

;oP

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#66451 Oct 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong you didn't like me calling you a raccoon? Since you didn't bump the original post. Well, I wasn't lying? You look like you're stressed out with those dark circles.
Look boy, your word has no strength. Your words are too weak to hurt me...
NEXT!
LOL @ your "NEXT!"

;oD

Level 9

#66452 Oct 5, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Aloha.
Are you on the East Coast? If so, what part (or PM me if you don't want to state it here-wouldn't blame ya)? It's still morning here.
True but it's not my life that's pathetic so I just keep it moving.
I live in TN and its after 4 p.m. here.

You have too and you have to keep a strong mind strong by keeping idiots like these out of your circle.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#66453 Oct 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I understand and I don't blame you. The thugs don't care about age, matter of fact they see kids as an easy hit. I'm sure she will be so happy when you all go out to pick the right carat.:)
You're right, you as an Alpha man I know you are representing yourself as such that she sees you as a good man. And of course this is what she will look for.
Oh my G-D, New...I HOPE SO! Sometimes great parenting isn't always a safeguard that insures that OUR children will always make sound decisions. I know some fcuked up kids that had/ have GREAT parents. At the end of the day, all you can do is do what you can and trust that the same G-D that was/ is there for YOU will be there for them too.

You're referring to me as "alpha"...however I'm NOT a perfect man, but to my defense, I AM self-aware (even with a few blind spots) and I AM committed to the process of becoming better...better on the behalf of my children, my community, even my haterz...as you can see THEY'RE ALL WATCHING TOO...LOLOL!!!!

But thank you for your words, love. They mean A LOT!

*HUGZ*

Level 9

#66454 Oct 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
lol Ms. New New, the one thing I can agree with you on is Candy will be a terrible mother. That poor baby's diaper will be dragging on the floor from all the sh*t and p*ss in it and when her mom makes her change it she will probably do her Mad TV Stuart routine.
Well dam!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#66455 Oct 5, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't too long ago.I'm just gonna keep reporting the threats nsd keeps making about taking my unborn baby away because obviously she isn't getting it,this isn't the place to be making public threats towards a mother and her unborn child.She is just giving more and more evidence for me to use.
You have NO evidence and no threats against your unborn baby. It's concern for that innocent child that is my only concern. Keep hallucinating, k? The fact that this forum is full of your inappropriate sexual comments, foul language, attempts at posting personal information and threats of your own is enough to hang YOU. I am not the least bit concerned about your empty threats at a lawsuit here. Whenever you're ready, bring it, k? I will laugh you right out of the courtroom and NO attorney worth his salt would touch your case once 'discovery' is completed. My logs are unalterable with the program I use. They are time and date stamped and can be used as evidence in any court. You talk a lot of nonsense, pure and simple. Now, whine about that, k? What part of YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, are you missing here, eh?....smh....

Level 8

Location hidden

#66456 Oct 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>C/S 1000%! Nothing but hatin'
HAHAHAHA!!!

And you LOVIN' it!!

:{)

Level 9

#66458 Oct 5, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ your "NEXT!"
;oD
Girl it doesn't matter. As you can see the trick got his azz back in line. Lol!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66459 Oct 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I am absolutely overjoyed with how Anderson and BF have dealt with Selina. You could have intervened and given her some good advice, when you saw BF threaten to kill her :) But you didn't... you stayed silent until her mother's rape got laughed at on the forum :)
I don't give a fck what a panty thrower like you thinks. So save your fake indignation for a somebody who cares!
This discourse between you & I is officially "deaded". The more you type to me, the more I want to throw up and the more I type to you, the hornier you get.

Level 9

#66460 Oct 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA!!!
And you LOVIN' it!!
:{)
Yep! They're watching us like the FEDs.:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#66461 Oct 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She has been sh!tting on me for months exposing my business, yet was stunned that I hadn't respected her privacy.
Tell me in your opinion, why do people like her expect to abuse others, yet expect those same people to be nice to her in the face of abuse?
Genuine question... because she was genuinely shocked that Anderson knew what he knew. Even after everything she posted about me, she was shocked that I told anybody about her.
Why?
What makes YOU so special, eh? I was never mean to you either but you sure started bashing my way the minute you saw Candy do it. You still haven't explained what made you start your ignorant rants this way, not that it really matters. You like to play the victim just like your bash and dash buddy. She thinks she can spew with impunity and so do you. Well, both of you crossed someone who is no shrinking violet and can hand you both your backsides. Between the two of you you've not a common spine. Just a couple of lowlife, trash talking, loose booties. Own it, k?

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#66462 Oct 5, 2013
NewNew at this rate you're never going to find a man :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#66463 Oct 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
Say what you want about Canday...you STILL jammed it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66466 Oct 5, 2013
The fools talk a ton of sh!t about Canday but will still fcuk her & flirt with her. And then make excuses as to why they did it.

Instead of making excuses, why not just admit that you're a filthy animal just like she is and a "Dirty Danny" type of muffcuka recognizes another "Dirty Danny" type muffcuka.

Level 9

#66467 Oct 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my G-D, New...I HOPE SO! Sometimes great parenting isn't always a safeguard that insures that OUR children will always make sound decisions. I know some fcuked up kids that had/ have GREAT parents. At the end of the day, all you can do is do what you can and trust that the same G-D that was/ is there for YOU will be there for them too.
You're referring to me as "alpha"...however I'm NOT a perfect man, but to my defense, I AM self-aware (even with a few blind spots) and I AM committed to the process of becoming better...better on the behalf of my children, my community, even my haterz...as you can see THEY'RE ALL WATCHING TOO...LOLOL!!!!
But thank you for your words, love. They mean A LOT!
*HUGZ*
I agree all you can do is pray that you taught them right. Because all it take is one bad seed they will call a friend. As parents who has heard and seen it all we are there to point them out. My daughter and I talks a lot... I mean a lot. I taught her a long time ago she can tell me anything and she do. If she don't I trust she will work it out without my help.

Oh' course you're not perfect, no one is. By you saying that makes you stand out. Believe it or not some men think they are and will argue you down trying to prove they are the perfect man... understand?

No problem... and Hugs back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do WW Love U, 15 WW Has Accused Bill Cosby Of... 5 min lol 122
The BLACK RACE is failing . 6 min Just the facts 11
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 6 min MAXXX RACIST 25
What have black people contributed to the world... (Jan '09) 6 min sheepkiller 187
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Morse 1,142,061
You go gurrrrl! Get yo SWIRL on! 9 min lol 4
"Gimmee Dat" Mentality in Macon GA 10 min WAR_whitesagainst... 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Curious Me 26,465
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 14 min lol 243
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min Carly HI YAH 96,693
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 33 min LION 136
ILLEGAL Mexicans 1 hr UruEuWauWau 280

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE