|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, first of all, I don't smoke ganja...not like I SHOULD...and not that it's any of YOUR business in the first place.
Secondly...you're in no position to be accusing me of defending ugly, degenerate people when that's all you do.
Black Famous's statement about Selina's mom being sexually assaulted while in front of her IS NOT the first time one of these hateful, twisted fcuks took it upon themselves to disclose that publicly. Your BOYfriend Smitty did it first...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...
Now either Smitty & Black Famous are the same muffcuKKKa...OR, YOU have a really fcuked up proclivity with exonerating (DEFENDING) douche bags.
I'm not making light of Selina's antics but AT LEAST I know when to call a muffcuKKa on his/ her bullsh!t. You on the other hand call folk on their bullsh!t whenever it's convenient for you.
She has been sh!tting on me for months exposing my business, yet was stunned that I hadn't respected her privacy.
Tell me in your opinion, why do people like her expect to abuse others, yet expect those same people to be nice to her in the face of abuse?
Genuine question... because she was genuinely shocked that Anderson knew what he knew. Even after everything she posted about me, she was shocked that I told anybody about her.
Why?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you buying into middle class white bull sh!t... waiting for your daughter to have to ask to get her ears pierced???
Bulllsh!!!!!ttttt.
Right. Wouldn't a father, DICTATE WHEN his child could do such a thing? PC be damned....am I right, or am I right?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Make me StonedLove, Shalimarr, Bonnie and what was the name of that white boy you were posting as... Lurgent or lucifer... STHU!
WOW..."BONNIE"...

...now that was a really demented alter-ego wasn't it.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, who are you kidding? You've talked about what I alluded to all over this forum. Just because you can't remember it doesn't mean you didn't post it. There is nothing beautiful about you no matter who lies to you. Your post talks about beautiful hair again. You want a conversation piece and that is the shame of it all. God had NOTHING to do with your pregnancy. I think we ALL know what did though. The fact that you keep changing who your baby's daddy is is sad enough. The fact that you have posted your sordid sex life, loose morals and mental health issues online is another glaring reason why you don't need to be in charge of an innocent life. You can't straighten out your own life and you wish to involve an innocent child in your nonsense? As to who is horrible and who isn't, just peruse this forum and your posts and anyone with a lick of sense can see who is the vulgar, vile, trashy and angry one here. Get a grip, Candy. Do the right thing before someone has to do it for you. Still sayin'......smh.....
My biracial daughter is going to be beautiful and she's gonna look like her mommy.You will never see a pic of her either.I'm only gonna email them out to people that I trust.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Just focus on getting your @zz handed to you by MsM.
Your hands are full enough. You don't want NONE OF THIS...so, just keep it up the block..."Henrietta Hippo".
I'm done with that conversation,I already know she's obsessed with my life like many of the women on here are.When my daughter is born I'm going to find a new forum to post on where there are other mothers to talk to.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, first of all, I don't smoke ganja...not like I SHOULD...and not that it's any of YOUR business in the first place.
Secondly...you're in no position to be accusing me of defending ugly, degenerate people when that's all you do.
Black Famous's statement about Selina's mom being sexually assaulted while in front of her IS NOT the first time one of these hateful, twisted fcuks took it upon themselves to disclose that publicly. Your BOYfriend Smitty did it first...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...
Now either Smitty & Black Famous are the same muffcuKKKa...OR, YOU have a really fcuked up proclivity with exonerating (DEFENDING) douche bags.
I'm not making light of Selina's antics but AT LEAST I know when to call a muffcuKKa on his/ her bullsh!t. You on the other hand call folk on their bullsh!t whenever it's convenient for you.
Also, look at the link and read what she sent to Anderson, the comment he was replying to.
I tease him about the wheelchair thing, but that doesn't mean every poster should start doing it. B!tch was trying to copy my swagger and got a foot up her azz :)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you have to make it sexual,I have no interest in you.My man is good enuff for me.He is tall,sexy and very well endowed.Stabb u have nothing I want.Don't ever speak to me in that manner again.
I will speak TO YOU however it is I choose to speak to you.

You're a two-bit wh0/r3 who is obviously has absolutely NO SHAME and is proud of her lasciviousness. You leave me no other choice but to entreat you the way I do.

You want to be esteemed better...DO BETTER!
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I will speak TO YOU however it is I choose to speak to you.
You're a two-bit wh0/r3 who is obviously has absolutely NO SHAME and is proud of her lasciviousness. You leave me no other choice but to entreat you the way I do.
You want to be esteemed better...DO BETTER!
I would bite it off,hope that crushed your fantasy.Only my man get the best.I'm in a monogamous relationship and plan to be loyal to him.He'll be by my side when I give birth to our daughter.I can't wait to hold my baby girl :)

Post something positive for a change stabb you don't have to post it to me but this is the random thoughts thread.I dont want to keep going back and forth u on this bull shid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Wouldn't a father, DICTATE WHEN his child could do such a thing? PC be damned....am I right, or am I right?
I know one or two women who got their baby boys' ears pierced, which I think was going too far :) I approve of black women getting their baby girls' ears pierced, I don't care if whites disapprove or think it's low class. I've never heard of any black female wishing she didn't have pierced ears or purposely leaving the holes to close up.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She has been sh!tting on me for months exposing my business, yet was stunned that I hadn't respected her privacy.
Tell me in your opinion, why do people like her expect to abuse others, yet expect those same people to be nice to her in the face of abuse?
Genuine question... because she was genuinely shocked that Anderson knew what he knew. Even after everything she posted about me, she was shocked that I told anybody about her.
Why?
I'm not issuing any passes for what Selina MAY HAVE DONE. Its just that you need to assume some responsibility with your hand in things right now. The fact STILL remains that you're a mother with a dauther who is in here ^5'ing these clank muffcuKKKas talking about someone else's mother gettin' raped.

I have absolutely ZERO respect for you at this point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Make me StonedLove, Shalimarr, Bonnie and what was the name of that white boy you were posting as... Lurgent or lucifer... STHU!
L'argent.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

IS Vamp a man, or a bull-dyke black lesbo posing as one to stir the pot? Things that make you go "hmmm"
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

My former cameroonian roommate just called me I haven't chat with her in sooo long.She's still going to school to be a doctor.I hope she comes to visit me during thanksgiving.I miss heeeer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>WOW..."BONNIE "...
...now that was a really demented alter-ego wasn't it.
As a "Writer" I would have thought you would appreciate the creativity that went into Bonnie :) She's a topix legend and only made about 5 posts.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Are you raising any children? If you're not, SHUT THE FCUK UP.

In the event that you are raising children, it's important to realize that the dynamic of raising children/ co-parenting should be founded in partnership. If genuine PARTNERSHIP is the premise, there's no room for "DICTATORSHIP".

The only time dictatorship comes into play is when the person in whom you share children with has proven countless times that he/ she is totally incompetent with insuring the safety of the child(ren).

But all of this "DICTATE" bullsh!t you talkin' is what it is...BULLSH!T.

I KNOW you ain't got no kids...and if you do, I KNOW the child's mother must hate your guts. Now, I know that ain't hard to do with many women but with your attitude she hates you justifiably.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

stabb how would your kids feel if they seen your post to me about me putting your face in your zipper? Do you be thinking about what you post

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a bad mother but that isn't a surprise.I thought about not posting today.I will work on that part though because this forum just isn't a good environment for me to be in.
What? A bad mother when you as a mother to be is already introducing your daugher to dcks. Poor child has been bumped against the forehead so many times by so many different dcks within the last 8 months that its a crying shame. And lets not talk about the time when she will ask who's her daddy and your dumb azz will go I don't know...

Since I have your attention... Girl I tripped out when you wrote you don't trust any of the females here. However, you trusted one of the most racist white male on here... that you paid for your bus fare to go be with him and a week later he was calling you a ho and that you left your dirty draws on purpose. He stated they smelled so bad that he wanted to burn them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not issuing any passes for what Selina MAY HAVE DONE. Its just that you need to assume some responsibility with your hand in things right now. The fact STILL remains that you're a mother with a dauther who is in here ^5'ing these clank muffcuKKKas talking about someone else's mother gettin' raped.
I have absolutely ZERO respect for you at this point.
I'm not ^5ing anybody getting raped, the victim has never done anything to me. I am ^ 5 ing a relentless, spiteful, threatening bully being dealt with in the only manner she understands. Maybe if you had dealt with her behvaiour, before Anderson did, you could have stopped her in a nicer way. But you were too didn't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

* But you were too busy and didn't.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
As a "Writer" I would have thought you would appreciate the creativity that went into Bonnie :) She's a topix legend and only made about 5 posts.
Oh, I'll go along with that; the "Bonnie" character took some "creativity". But when I examine what "Bonnie" represented, I actually begin dry heaving.

What's even more disgusting is that you concocted "Bonnie" for the sole primary reason to vie for a certain someone's attention after the n!**a sh!tted in your mouth countless time in front of everyone and then cut you completely off after doing so. Yet, here it is, you'd pathetically go as far as to disgracing yourself all under the guise of someone/ something else just to get a "person" like him to look at you twice.

A lot like Canday, you're another b!tch that gets what she deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••