Random thoughts...

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#66426 Oct 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I am absolutely overjoyed with how Anderson and BF have dealt with Selina. You could have intervened and given her some good advice, when you saw BF threaten to kill her :) But you didn't... you stayed silent until her mother's rape got laughed at on the forum :)
I don't give a fck what a panty thrower like you thinks. So save your fake indignation for a somebody who cares!
I dealt with you in the same manner and you deserved it as well. I'm glad you've shown that you can logically grasp and accept the idea of women like you.. needed drastic intervention to save you from yourselves.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#66427 Oct 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>WOW..."BONNIE "...
...now that was a really demented alter-ego wasn't it.
Yep! She's very confused. One minute she was a white man and the next minute she was a white woman.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#66428 Oct 5, 2013
Whatchu see is whatchu get...

Level 9

#66429 Oct 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are YOU retarded, b!tch?
An alpha male is the man who can make you scream his name when he gives you shuddering orgasms.
That's all there is to it... you stupid c00n.
Lol!!! SMDH!

Once again people if you should ever visit the UK please do not drink the water. Lol!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#66430 Oct 5, 2013
I think that every man should have a peaceful female in the bloggosphere if you choose to spend time here...

.. just a peaceful woman you talk to about normal things, you know just the small things in life.

It's good for the soul :)

Level 9

#66431 Oct 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Looking at these clowns on the surface is comical somewhat. It's like looking at a crack-head out & about doing crack-head sh!t. But at second glance, you begin to realize just how SICK, deranged & diabolical they can be too; and that is nothing to laugh about.
These n!**as have mothers, grandmothers, sisters AND DAUGHTERS, and seeing them blatantly throw in someone's face someone else's mother's RAPE is just DEPLORABLE. I have no words.
And it's REALLY reprehensible seeing a "woman" cackle alongside of these "men" while they do it. I realize this individual has aught with Selina, but the fact that she can't at least admit that things have gone TOO FAR does resonate a whole a lot of concern...and suspicion. It amazes me that she can even "part her lips" to speak on someone else's lack of humanity.
Vamp can we go one freaking day without these folk mentioning our name. I have never seen anything like this. Lol!!

I love it!!!:)

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#66432 Oct 5, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to "just saying" all you want, it won't change the fact that what I stated earlier was actually posted by the intended target on this very thread.
Are you so ridiculously slow and weak minded that you didn't read or catch up on it?
Sometimes it's better to allow one who pursues you to hang themselves. And she did. And now I am able to play and use it whenever I choose and how I feel for some form of amusement.
Makes no difference to me...you won't have to answer to me upon judgement. But you are proving my point that a GAM looks pretty ridiculous stalking and harassing women he meets online. Wonder what makes someone so desperate for attention that this is what they have to resort to...hmmm.

As you were...
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>He's a liar... he was the one that PM me Shalimarr's real name, her personal information and he was the one who told me she stole her first avatar picture from a person wearing a jacket with reddish looking hair. He was the one who told me everything about Shalimarr.
I would believe that. He sounds like a gossiping girl...lonely for attention like these other trolls
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you have to go this childish mess from a so call man after being away for so long. The sad part is that he is going to harass you for six months or more by following you everywhere you go and by mentioning your name over and over, being a straight up loser. I don't know where he finds the time to stalk three to four women at once. He must live a very miserable life.
Ain't no thing. I knew about his bytch-azz before I left topix and the fact that he's still trolling with the same BS is a reflection of his low class. What I find comical is that he REALLY thinks he's fooling people into believing he's a BM. LMBAO Probably just one of those "professional-student " who spends his entire time on topix rather than graduating and getting a job in the real world.

Fast forward another 5 years from now and he'll be doing the EXACT same thing...and he still won't be able to keep my name out of his posts. Pretty thirsty, someone hand him a drink!
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>NANI!! Wha yuh seh, babygyal!
The thing is, when you give sweet vibes you NORMALLY get sweet vibes. I'm just returning your serve, suga!
;{)
And this "shi-shi" reference has me literally buckled over with laughter. Now I wouldn't describe what I do as "shi-shi". "Shi-shi" is a little too light of a term that doesn't quite describe what I do when relieving myself. I might as well call it like it is, ma...I P!SSES !!
XD
Awww, you're gonna give me a tooth ache.

Yeah, it wouldn't sound right coming from a man. LOL
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>...DO you really want to know why CWT stopped coming on this forum? KNOCK KNOCK, YOU'VE been served with a cease and desist notice. How would you like to be embarrassed in front of your parents and for them to find out exactly what you say online, eh? Now run report that to whomever you whine to. YOU can't TOUCH me for telling the truth......smh.....
WOW...I just assumed she kicked the bucket. LOL

Personally, I don't think anything else can be done that would bring more embarrassment to her family...she's a grown woman (ahem) and they have failed as parents. That poor unborn child (if it's even true...) deserves a better chance in life and I feel sorry for her.

People should really take caution with whom they mess with in life. You never know when Karma will come back.

;o)

Aloha oukou (Aloha to all of you)

Level 8

Location hidden

#66433 Oct 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are YOU retarded, b!tch?
An alpha male is the man who can make you scream his name when he gives you shuddering orgasms.
That's all there is to it... you stupid c00n.
"That's all there is to it" for "women" like YOU.

You're 40 years of age but I hope that by the time you get into your 50's you'll have a greater expectation in a mate other than just getting your @zzh0l3 wet.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66434 Oct 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! She's very confused. One minute she was a white man and the next minute she was a white woman.
Wishful thinking, I suppose...

Level 8

Location hidden

#66435 Oct 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Vamp can we go one freaking day without these folk mentioning our name. I have never seen anything like this. Lol!!
I love it!!!:)
I've said this a few days ago..."Open hate is NORMALLY steeped in secret admiration".

So there you go...

:D

Level 9

#66436 Oct 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! It certainly appears that she'll be getting some shine real soon.
Her mom does pretty good already with lacing her out like that. I on the other hand have somewhat of a different value system with children wearing a lot of jewelry. For one...I don't want anyone robbing my child or worse, stealing my child in hopes that I give up a ransom...LOLOL!!!
Now, I feel that a father should be the man his daughter "marries" first in that he makes a covenant with her that he'll be her sole, primary protector & provider UNTIL she actually gets married. And by making this covenant with your daughter a man could offer her a piece of hardware (jewelry) as a token to prove his dedication to her in that regard. But to have her walking or any of your children walking around looking like "Slick Rick" is a little unnecessary...even a little GAUCHE...or as my mother would say, "N!***3rISH".
Now I know how she felt when my older cousin would keep me dipped in all of that bullsh!t when I was a child.
I understand and I don't blame you. The thugs don't care about age, matter of fact they see kids as an easy hit. I'm sure she will be so happy when you all go out to pick the right carat.:)

You're right, you as an Alpha man I know you are representing yourself as such that she sees you as a good man. And of course this is what she will look for.

Level 9

#66438 Oct 5, 2013
APV wrote:
Ain't no thing. I knew about his bytch-azz before I left topix and the fact that he's still trolling with the same BS is a reflection of his low class. What I find comical is that he REALLY thinks he's fooling people into believing he's a BM. LMBAO Probably just one of those "professional-student " who spends his entire time on topix rather than graduating and getting a job in the real world.
Fast forward another 5 years from now and he'll be doing the EXACT same thing...and he still won't be able to keep my name out of his posts. Pretty thirsty, someone hand him a drink!
Good evening APV, how are you?

I agree... I've been here going on three years and it's been the same-o-same-o... Kinda sad...

Level 9

#66439 Oct 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I've said this a few days ago..."Open hate is NORMALLY steeped in secret admiration".
So there you go...
C/S 1000%! Nothing but hatin'

Level 8

Location hidden

#66440 Oct 5, 2013
@ NANI

Nah, doll...men shouldn't "shi-shi"...maybe HE-HE...but not shi-shi.

And if I'm giving you a toothache, you're gonna give me implants!

^^^See^^^...even my smilies have no more teeth.

Level 9

#66441 Oct 5, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit cho azz down hoe.
I bash beeches like you, it's my right to do so, you single mother sheethead for brains.
You weren't opening your azz when stonedlove was being humiliated here, were you?
You were all over the place pming me nuff sheet and gossiping you stupid retarded khunt.
Are you sniffing the butt fart of your gaye panty thrower?
You stupid rubber lip beech.
What's wrong you didn't like me calling you a raccoon? Since you didn't bump the original post. Well, I wasn't lying? You look like you're stressed out with those dark circles.

Look boy, your word has no strength. Your words are too weak to hurt me...

NEXT!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#66443 Oct 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening APV, how are you?
I agree... I've been here going on three years and it's been the same-o-same-o... Kinda sad...
Aloha.

Are you on the East Coast? If so, what part (or PM me if you don't want to state it here-wouldn't blame ya)? It's still morning here.

True but it's not my life that's pathetic so I just keep it moving.

Level 9

#66445 Oct 5, 2013
Oops, ya you did... All I saw was a lot of ranting from a male over comments. Oh' well...

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#66447 Oct 5, 2013
lol Ms. New New, the one thing I can agree with you on is Candy will be a terrible mother. That poor baby's diaper will be dragging on the floor from all the sh*t and p*ss in it and when her mom makes her change it she will probably do her Mad TV Stuart routine.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#66449 Oct 5, 2013
I'm blessed with another daily gift from GOD.

Going to a frat mixer tonight where we are to wear our colors. Pretty cool that my college shirt still fits! Time to break this one out of retirement...LOL

Now what to do for the next 9 hours...decisions, decisions.

;o)

Aloha & Yall stay blessed

PS: stop acknowledging the low class-better things to address about than what some faceless troll and their multiple personalities post...IMO...unless you're having fun, then by all means continue bytch slapping away!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#66450 Oct 5, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
In a pleasant want way...I do not seek to know you or post to you.
Be guided accordingly and don't post the fk to me.
Actually, you started posting to me first (about Jaz), remember or has the dehydration made you forget?

Since we're on the same page, then it won't be hard for you not to reply back and keep your bytch azz moving along.

Ai kae

;oP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 4 min Anon 114
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,276,583
BEN CARSON: Planned Parenthood is black genocide. 6 min Barkey 44
Kanye West For President 2020! 7 min Serbopithicus Afr... 20
Hatred is the objective of racists: They want... 7 min Big Knob 2
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 15 min It is what it is 26
The best way to respond to a racist/troll is LOL! 28 min Barkey 1
Harris County Deputy Murdered 31 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 60
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 1 hr PolakPotrafi 29
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,069
Egyptians in Egypt 4 hr lmao 479
More from around the web