Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#66744 Oct 7, 2013
MsNewNew had to close her website down because nobody liked her. Lol.

She had all these dumb games and sht too. A fake version of PAC-man, a fake pinball game. Lol

She had the highscore on every game too cause nobody played them except her.

I lmao when she put her picture up though. Bald head scaly wag. She was a mess. I guarantee she'll never show a picture ever again. It was awful.

Worse than Jaz.

I want big mouth NewNew to put her pic up against Canday and see who win. I already know.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#66745 Oct 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>It amazes me how you lowlifes CONSTANTLY reach, probe and take shots at peoples children and their ability to parent. Meanwhile, you of all people have the audacity TO BRAG about your sexual exploits with stray "men" all while carrying the fetus of another. But then you'll get appalled when I say things about your unborn child's head getting sudsy with another muffcukas semen. Really?!
Canday...you...are...SH!T to me! And any clown who would actually waste his time OR SEED on you is just as worthless, so enough of all of this lovey-dovey bullsh!t about those "Oscar the Grouch" n!**as that you have runnin' up in you from month to month. Because as soon as that baby drop, these n!**as is OWT...but your idiot @zz can't see it.
Your simple @zz just gonna trick all the way up until your due date, huh?
smFh.
Not all men are like you.You impregnated a woman twice.....I don't even know if both your kids have the same mother.But obviously she wasn't good enough to marry because you are still single.You are no better than me sambo.You are worthless obviously,you should've wrapped it up and put a ring on that woman's finger before you impregnated her.You can talk all the shid u want about me.But your own shid stinks.You spent all weekend on topix whining,bxtching and moaning like some ghetto hoodrat.Anybody that looks at your post doesn't see a man they see chickenhead yapping off at the mouth.
How the fxck is another man's semen is gonna get inside my cervix if it's sealed shut dumbazz.Plus my daughter was breeched with her legs tucked under.No dxck was even close to touching her.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#66746 Oct 7, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
She had all these dumb games and sht too. A fake version of PAC-man, a fake pinball game. Lol
I lmao when she put her picture up though. Bald head scaly wag. She was a mess. I guarantee she'll never show a picture ever again. It was awful.
Worse than Jaz.
I want big mouth NewNew to put her pic up against Canday and see who win. I already know.
Most of the older women on topix are worthless used old single women.Let's see what will happen in a few weeks who will actually stick around.Supposely this is a "grownfolks" forum but all these old women and these homosexual men do is gossip and obsess over what I'm doing because there's nothing else interesting on topix.This forum will be pretty much dead when I decide to leave.
Theeyeshaveit is another fake bxtch who PMed me a while back.Alot of advice these women give they don't use themselves.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#66747 Oct 7, 2013
We should move down to louisana and raise our children.Being in a different state would be kinda weird at first,living in kansas for so long.I don't care for alabama much but kansas doesn't really have that many opportunities for my daughter,she deserves a better environment.But I will plan on moving out of kansas,I don't want to raise her here.Somewhere where there are more cultures too many white folks here.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#66748 Oct 7, 2013
congrats to halle berry,she gave birth to a baby boy.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#66749 Oct 7, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you're pretty on point! LOL
<quoted text>
What can you expect from bottom feeders? You have to remember this is their LIFE and the only way they get any type of attention, albeit they don't care it negative attention as long as they get some type of attention.
<quoted text>
Actually suga, your baby's mom is whom we loving refer to as "disobediant daughters".
Pretty girls wear pearls...
;o)
<quoted text>
True but she's not even good with the sex talk...but the comments of her personal hygiene makes it impossible for a man to keep messing with her after his deposit! To her, a man disrespecting isn't a concern...o_O
<quoted text>
Well...I didn't lie!
;o)
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1.) I thought it was messed up how you put her personal (although very nasty) personal business out there albeit I'm not surprised how you only look at BW as sexual tools for your fascination or a biracial race of children...
2.) What's the difference between a false truth, exaggerated truth or a lie? Once an aspect of the truth is changed the statement is no longer true. If you caught a fish that was 3 inches but tell everyone that you caught one that was 15 inches, it's a lie. Yes, you caught a fish but you didn't catch the fish you described...
3.) Wait, you rented a trailer to stash her away while you visited your family. Were you too ashamed to introduce her to your mom? That's cold!
<quoted text>
She gets props. More celebrities should use their platform for good vs what we see today.
<quoted text>
So he's black now...that was quick. LOL @ the latest fantasy!
*hands NSD her money for betting the quick turn around time*
You're up to 3X
<quoted text>
Nice pics! Did you enjoy your trip? How cold/warm was NYC during that time?
I'm still trippin' off this post...LOLOL!!

You're a smoothie, AVP...a real PINK Panther!

;{)

Level 8

Location hidden

#66750 Oct 7, 2013
theeyeshaveit wrote:
Who the eff cares?
THAT'S right...your Earthstrong (birthday) IS in this month, huh?

LADY LIBRA!

:{)

Level 8

Location hidden

#66751 Oct 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Dang, please tell me that's a beard and not a black chin. A black chin that's matching the lips?? I have never seen a black chin on brown skin.
I told him his @zz looks BEAT!

Is there such a thing as a SLOPix "Celebrity Rehab"?

And the muffcuKKKa gotta stocking on his head lookin' like he fresh up off a heist.

"Stick up kids is out to taaax..."

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#66752 Oct 7, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice pics! Did you enjoy your trip? How cold/warm was NYC during that time?
Goodmorning luv. Thanks! Uh, the trip was great. New York is everything and nothing like I'd expect. I definitely felt at home. Whether was cold in the morning, hot in the afternoon, then cold again at night. I need to go back to again within the next two months or so.

Have you been to NY?

Level 6

DC

#66753 Oct 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Nice photos Swade!
Thanks beautiful. How was your weekend?

Level 6

DC

#66754 Oct 7, 2013
Goodmorning folks, hope everyone had a relaxing-chill weekend.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66755 Oct 7, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Worse than Jaz.
Where's yuh boy BF at? Or is he goin' dolo on the RAPER CAPER today???

Level 8

Location hidden

#66756 Oct 7, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all men are like you.You impregnated a woman twice.....I don't even know if both your kids have the same mother.But obviously she wasn't good enough to marry because you are still single.You are no better than me sambo.You are worthless obviously,you should've wrapped it up and put a ring on that woman's finger before you impregnated her.You can talk all the shid u want about me.But your own shid stinks.You spent all weekend on topix whining,bxtching and moaning like some ghetto hoodrat.Anybody that looks at your post doesn't see a man they see chickenhead yapping off at the mouth.
How the fxck is another man's semen is gonna get inside my cervix if it's sealed shut dumbazz.Plus my daughter was breeched with her legs tucked under.No dxck was even close to touching her.
I've said all that I'm going to say to you. I've obviously struck a nerve, but its also clear that your nerve isn't struck hard enough that you have any intention on switchin' yuh sh!t up. How do I know this? I know this because you're one of the oldest members of the entire site and you were the same muffcuKKKa THEN than you are RIGHT NOW. At least THEN you had the excuse of being a teenager as to WHY you were so fcukin' clueless.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66757 Oct 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
Goodmorning folks, hope everyone had a relaxing-chill weekend.
Blessings, Swade!

Level 6

DC

#66758 Oct 7, 2013
I'm thinking about going to see the new movie Gravity.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66759 Oct 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
I'm thinking about going to see the new movie Gravity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OiTiKOy59o4XX
Looks pretty mean!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66760 Oct 7, 2013
I'm hearing Ben Affleck is going to be the next Batman.

I was hoping he could knock out another round DareDevil before he threw the mask back on...but...

Level 6

DC

#66761 Oct 7, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the older women on topix are worthless used old single women.Let's see what will happen in a few weeks who will actually stick around.Supposely this is a "grownfolks" forum but all these old women and these homosexual men do is gossip and obsess over what I'm doing because there's nothing else interesting on topix.This forum will be pretty much dead when I decide to leave.
Theeyeshaveit is another fake bxtch who PMed me a while back.Alot of advice these women give they don't use themselves.
Bytch, topix is your lifeline. That's why you're on here every damn day for hours on end. No one wants to switch lives with a ugly overweight broad who lives in a trailer park.

You have nothing going for yourself, NOTHING!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66762 Oct 7, 2013
Alotta fcukery chat 'bout udda people dem but dem nuh waan hear 'bout deyself.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66763 Oct 7, 2013
Beenie killed this...

Cecile lookin' daYUM good too. That baby weight got her lookin' luscious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Black women submit to White men? (Jul '14) 1 min misc 109
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 min Don Barros Serrano 2,130
News Brexit, More Bad News For Black Women 2 min White and Forever 4
Trump: Not Trying to hide his RACISM 2 min TheOriginalDoby 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,396,459
Im Black and I HATE black people...So SICK of m... (Dec '15) 2 min misc 39
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min TranshumanX 46,635
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 14 min Moses 41
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min dreamhunk 32,732
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 29 min yisarel 136,180
Eurafrica 2 hr enoch powell 99
More from around the web