Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
But in your previous post, you were defending a poster who does exactly that. You're smoking the wrong ganja.
Okay, first of all, I don't smoke ganja...not like I SHOULD...and not that it's any of YOUR business in the first place.

Secondly...you're in no position to be accusing me of defending ugly, degenerate people when that's all you do.

Black Famous's statement about Selina's mom being sexually assaulted while in front of her IS NOT the first time one of these hateful, twisted fcuks took it upon themselves to disclose that publicly. Your BOYfriend Smitty did it first...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...

Now either Smitty & Black Famous are the same muffcuKKKa...OR, YOU have a really fcuked up proclivity with exonerating (DEFENDING) douche bags.

I'm not making light of Selina's antics but AT LEAST I know when to call a muffcuKKa on his/ her bullsh!t. You on the other hand call folk on their bullsh!t whenever it's convenient for you.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Famous is absolutely hilarious!!!
LMFAO!!! Ha ha ha!!!!!
..And that there says A LOT about YOUR character.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Well, I don't know if you read my two comments launched at her, when clearly I was not referring to her.
But go back a few pages and read from "APV" when she replied to one of my comments I made to Selina.
I make no apologies and If needs be, will post it in the same manner.
She fks with me, then the gloves are off.
I even asked "NSD" to intervene and kindly ask Selina to refrain from doing the sheet that she's doing to other posters, I'm not sure if she has, so I am waiting to see if good reasoning will play out.
Selina needs to have some thick skin on here.She'll be ok though.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>No I haven't used the balls yet, but they have them at my gym, might need to try em sometime.
Again, they mix the routine up & help you from plateauing as often. Plus, they keep you off the floor. When you're focusing on abs many times your back gets more work than your core. And in many cases you back is even getting stressed for having to be on the floor. The body-ball keeps you off the floor for a while during the days you're concentrating on abs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

just Tom wrote:
<quoted text> ya mean like Mr. Anderson defends candy?
EXACTLY

*chuckling*

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
I see why Stoned played him... dang he's weak.
LOLOOLOL!!

Came right up off that password, didn't he?

CHUMP!

smFh

XD

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
HA! Anderson you are a true Beta Male…. To the T…
Beta Male vs. Alpha Male
--->Beta male: Makes excuses. Every time there's something he can't do, he has an excuse, and feels like he needs to explain it to those around him.
Alpha male: Never puts the blame on someone else. He always faces his obstacles head on regardless of the odds of success. He never complains about problems, but aggressively works to find solutions to them. If there is something he doesn't want to do - as opposed to can't do - he offers no explanation.
--->Beta male: Needs affirmation from others. Is obsessed with how others think of him.
Alpha male: Doesn't give a sh*t what others think. This makes him very attractive. Simply be confident about how others perceive you. You will act accordingly. Anyone who looks down on you is most likely jealous, and also not worth your time. You do not have time for people who are counter-productive to your self-improvement.
--->Beta male: Lives life by the day not really knowing what he wants. Will waste time on the couch, rather than doing something productive. He is lazy and passive.
Alpha male: Lives life passionately. He has goals - and is focused on his goals and dreams and tears down any barriers in-between.
--->Beta male: Uses the word, "sorry" a lot - even when it doesn't belong in the conversation. He apologizes to others because he feels he might have offended them somehow.
Alpha male: Will not apologize for his desires and beliefs. Alphas do apologize, but only when they truly believe they should - not to try and make others feel better.
--->Beta male: Believe it or not - he has a big ego. But it backfires on him because he is too sensitive and insecure regarding everyone's opinion of him. So he constantly is trying to prove himself by qualifying - or stating his qualifications.
Alpha male: Never feels like he must prove himself. His ego is his ally. Here is the truth: Big egos are a result of low-esteem, lack of control over emotion, and too many female feelings. A man who is truly confident in himself never needs to lash out at someone who insulted his ego.
--->Beta male: Always searching for approval and attention.
Alpha male: Does not seek attention - and therefore always gets it. More on that in my audio training. But know that you can always be the most powerful presence in any room or situation. Why? People need to be led. That's why leaders are few, followers are many.
--->Beta male: Will never admit to his faults and mistakes.
Alpha male: Is not afraid to face his faults and overcome his failures. Admission is the first step to solving a personal setback or problem.
--->Beta male: Gets jealous really easily when he sees his girl talking or flirting with another guy.
Alpha male: Is supremely confident in his ability and status. If his girlfriend is talking to other guys, he goes to talk with other girls. He laughs at the thought of his girlfriend choosing another guy over him.
--->Beta male: Is a pushover with women. He is willing to commit to a woman as soon as they give him the green light.
Alpha male: Is a challenge with women.
BABY, this is an EXCELLENT analysis on this topic. I had no idea that you were this astute concerning this matter.

The sistas really need to be up on this data; maybe they won't waste SO MUCH time on lames. And if she's gonna deal with a lame n!**a, let it be because that's what she WANTS, not because she don't know no betta.

Again, GREAT PO$T!!

XO!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

canday wrote:
<quoted text>
As much business as Selina put out about other people she is just getting it right back.Quit pretending like u give a shid.She made fun of the fact that my dad tried to rape me.Not only that she put another UK poster's personal business on blast for having bowel issues amongst other things.Maybe she'll be smart and stay the fxck off this forum
...And ^^^this^^^ is exactly what makes YOU a BETA B!TCH. You take NO responsibility in the bullsh!t YOU do & say.

"Selina THIS & Selina THAT"...n!**a, GROW UP before that baby in your belly outclasses you.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

People should stop cliquing up.Even when the person is totally wrong they will c/s with them no matter how foul/disgusting the posts is.Stabb is being a hypocrite.lol he was cliquing up with folks and laughing when my unborn baby girl was being attacked by these jealous old lonely women who can no longer produce children.So Stabb u need to stfu fa real cause you'll defend your "clique" no matter what they say even if it is wrong.U need to learn how to roll on your own.Just like when nsd wanted me to back her up and kiss her azz when she was attacking shalimar and then got mad at me when I didn't agree with her posts about some of the custody battles with celebrities.Because I don't believe in destroying families,when there are ways to get thru tough situations.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Look at this dude attacking Candy in such an ugly fashion, and still trying to maintain that he knows what it means to be an Alpha, and that others are "jealous of him"....smh...
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
...And ^^^this^^^ is exactly what makes YOU a BETA B!TCH. You take NO responsibility in the bullsh!t YOU do & say.
"Selina THIS & Selina THAT"...n!**a, GROW UP before that baby in your belly outclasses you.
Bxtch I ain't into that beta/alpha shid,grow up.I didn't make fun selina and her rape so I don't have any responsiblity to own up to when it comes to that.Stop bringing up my unborn child,that's a "beta" bxtch move on your part.If u gonna talk about someone talk about me not an innocent baby you pathetic piece of shid.Everybody on here knows your a fxggit.It's gonna take alot more than just sipping on green tea to get all that shid that's been building up out dat azz of yourn's.You stay sitting on your azz giggling like a bxtch,judging my posts and propping people that attack me,you are a pathetic azzhole.Dare u to try to say that shid to my face.MY man be done tore your azz apart.PLEASE come to kansas and say it to my face beta bxtch please do :) I will enjoy watching the azz whipping he puts on your green tea sipping chops.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
She will be just fine. She has a crowd of hypocrites who cheer her comments when she attacks others, but scoff at others when they nuke her arse.
Well there are no limits to how low I will stoop to ensure if anyone tries to act a fool with me is messed.
If you're an ant and tries anything, I will seek a NUCLEAR BOMB JUST TO DESTROY THIS ANT.
Because the hypocrisy on this thread is too evident.
Selina has some mental issues,so do I.She can always seek help for it.This isn't the place to do it though.This will pass and I'm sure she has people that support her off of here like I do.Having a good support system is very important when it comes to recovery.

It's pretty dxmn cold outside.I'm gonna get some cleaning done,I have to move around some furniture to make space for the baby.My man is also getting a room ready for her too.That way he and his mom can watch her when I start working and going to school.I'm glad that there will be plenty of people that will be in her life.She's very blessed to have so many people that love her :)I"m a happy mama.Then my grandmothers will be here for a few weeks to help out. So excited BP yaaaay!
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

k fxck all the negative bull shid,it's very unhealthy for our minds.Time for positive thoughts

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
Look at this dude attacking Candy in such an ugly fashion, and still trying to maintain that he knows what it means to be an Alpha, and that others are "jealous of him"....smh...
Wait a sec...weren't YOU just in here 16 hours ago talking about DEFENDING the wrong type of women for all the wrong reason's..?

Youza 'nother n!**a that need to learn to eat his own cooking.

Look here...Canday's @zz GETS what she GIVES. Only a beta type muffcuKKKa would have difficulty with seein' that!
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
Stabb has always been ugly and nasty towards me.His grudge towards me will always remain I don't hold no grudges or ill feelings.He made fun of my baby girl's head when I posted an ultrasound of her.He and newnew so fake they congratulated me on my pregnancy then they started calling me names when I started posting about having sex during pregnancy.I don't plan on posting any pics of my daughter on this forum when she's born because there are too many mean-spirited people on here with ugly hearts/souls.
Nat Turner

Mabalacat, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

I hate to see Phoney Hawaiian Samoans lapping up stolen Pigs.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a sec...weren't YOU just in here 16 hours ago talking about DEFENDING the wrong type of women for all the wrong reason's..?
Youza 'nother n!**a that need to learn to eat his own cooking.
Look here...Canday's @zz GETS what she GIVES. Only a beta type muffcuKKKa would have difficulty with seein' that!
I wasn't defending her. I was analyzing _you_. This is another feminine trait of yours. Lack of reasoning skills.
Just Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Bxtch I ain't into that beta/alpha shid,grow up.I didn't make fun selina and her rape so I don't have any responsiblity to own up to when it comes to that.Stop bringing up my unborn child,that's a "beta" bxtch move on your part.If u gonna talk about someone talk about me not an innocent baby you pathetic piece of shid.Everybody on here knows your a fxggit.It's gonna take alot more than just sipping on green tea to get all that shid that's been building up out dat azz of yourn's.You stay sitting on your azz giggling like a bxtch,judging my posts and propping people that attack me,you are a pathetic azzhole.Dare u to try to say that shid to my face.MY man be done tore your azz apart.PLEASE come to kansas and say it to my face beta bxtch please do :) I will enjoy watching the azz whipping he puts on your green tea sipping chops.
what happened to vampire stab? i never in all my time on topix seen him arguing and going back and forth like this acting so odd. did somebody here negatively influence him? he used to have class.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

candaycoated wrote:
People should stop cliquing up.Even when the person is totally wrong they will c/s with them no matter how foul/disgusting the posts is.Stabb is being a hypocrite.lol he was cliquing up with folks and laughing when my unborn baby girl was being attacked by these jealous old lonely women who can no longer produce children.So Stabb u need to stfu fa real cause you'll defend your "clique" no matter what they say even if it is wrong.U need to learn how to roll on your own.Just like when nsd wanted me to back her up and kiss her azz when she was attacking shalimar and then got mad at me when I didn't agree with her posts about some of the custody battles with celebrities.Because I don't believe in destroying families,when there are ways to get thru tough situations.
I don't clique up. And that there is A LOT of the problem you picayune, feebleminded muffcuKKKas have with me.

I don't agree with you all...I FEFUSE to floss with you all's bullsh!t...now you all wanna attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

350 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 min Holohaux 2,480
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,082,445
Why do black people hate each other so much? (Nov '13) 14 min Alltypesofstuff 68
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 19 min EvilGenius3 647
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 53 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,514
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr African AE 23,957
Why are Indians so rude? (Sep '09) 1 hr Josh 820
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 1 hr African AE 990
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 5 hr Paris R 397
Black Guy at an All White Party 5 hr Bychance37 63
•••
•••