Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#66636 Oct 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Just a plain ol' H/03^^^
(There's really nothing else to it.)
So is this guy she's talking about one of the suspects? Calvin, or someone else who isn't a suspect? Poor thing.

I'm thinking of homeschool though.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#66637 Oct 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>FCUK CANDAY! And this ain't got nuffin to do wit' my son...
...this has everything to do about you being a [email protected] "COOKIE" Crook!
hehe I love your passion,but you don't seem to be in a good mood today so you were lying.I'm in a very good mood though I didn't start the fight on purpose I was just expressing some feelings and I pulled that fire out of him.It was sooo intense and feelt soo good.Even though I didn't really get any sleep I'm still a little energetic.I don't know if I have any energy for some tonight tho.I need a break.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#66638 Oct 6, 2013
Just because sex is an adult topic doesn't mean people want to listen about your CB escapades...

That's 2X...let's see how many more times you mention me before the end of today.

LOL

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#66639 Oct 6, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,I don't know about the avataar thing.I don't think stabb is in a relationship.I notice that there are 3 females who have been on topix all weekend,newnew,apv and nsd must be bored.Constantly wanting attention.You,I,stabb,BF just bullshidding in here guess they want to get in on it too.Stabb makes alot of references to his nuts when it comes to both women and men.
I think MsNewNew emasculated that dude.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#66640 Oct 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've talked more about her mother being r2ped than I have. Get over it and stop acting queer about everything.
If you really felt any type of sympathy then you'd stfu over it.
lol

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#66641 Oct 6, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say this forum is for adults stabb.If this is grown folks shid how come I can't talk about sex.There isn't a warning on this site that says must be 18 and over don't play with me.Give nsd and apv some attention,apv seems to be jealous of you talking dirty to me. ;)
Shhhhiiiiiyyyyit! Ain't nobody "talkin' dirty" to you. The minute I start talkin' dirty to you, you'll be in here thinkin' we married.

NOPE! Not so...not today..!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#66642 Oct 6, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,I don't know about the avataar thing.I don't think stabb is in a relationship.I notice that there are 3 females who have been on topix all weekend,newnew,apv and nsd must be bored.Constantly wanting attention.You,I,stabb,BF just bullshidding in here guess they want to get in on it too.Stabb makes alot of references to his nuts when it comes to both women and men.
Fool you were here too and I got off early twice... Instead of worrying about what others were doing on this site you need to worry about the situation you have going on offline. By next month dude will be trying to choke you like your daddy and Coward for being a ho... because I have a feeling he hasn't found you out yet.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66643 Oct 6, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
What??!??? LOL
First & Finest, suga
WOW! How did I guess that...OFF TOP!

My children's mom is a Delta.

I likes me a Delta chick...grrrowl!
http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~nu_up/dsthand.jpg

;{)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#66644 Oct 6, 2013
APV wrote:
Just because sex is an adult topic doesn't mean people want to listen about your CB escapades...
That's 2X...let's see how many more times you mention me before the end of today.
LOL
Exactly! Because that's all that slut know. She doesn't know anything about business and government...and etc. Her brain is not programmed to go beyond sex, so what else can she talk about.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66646 Oct 6, 2013
Crimson & CREAM, baby!

Jyeah!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#66647 Oct 6, 2013
I'd like to take a moment to thank the brave men and women of our nation's armed services. They boldly protect the rights of all of us. They even protect the rights of certain "undead" posters to go into effeminate rages.

I salute you all.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#66650 Oct 6, 2013
APV wrote:
LOL
I'm going to take a wild guess on what CB stands for.

Her poor baby is being poked in the head with so many d*cks.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66652 Oct 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Say whatchu want, n!**a...you thought this RAPE SH!T was funny...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...
...then, in classic fashion, you judged & stacked up the same post with a bunch of "Funny" & "Brilliant" icons just to put the ball over the wall.
You're disgusting! And youza b!tch !
I love that link! Thanks for posting it!!! LMFAO every time I read it!!!
Ha!!! Hahaha!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66653 Oct 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Say whatchu want, n!**a...you thought this RAPE SH!T was funny...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...
^^^ Here it is again!!!! Thanks Vamp!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66654 Oct 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! We both try to keep the communication open.
Yeah, she musta felt if they thought I was cool I must be, especially when they start calling me momma too.:)
From the attention the other kids shows you I'm sure your son felt proud that he has a dad others looks up to with that "star-like" quality. You're his role model and that's a good thing. I agree, it takes a village and having good people keeping an eye on your children is very helpful. You correct you have to get involve with their school, teachers and parents. I always volunteered my time in her schools that some of the other parents thought I was a teacher.
She's a good hearted person and is very intelligent. She remained an advance student from day one.
Vamp she shakes her head when she hear that loud bumping music from cars and she don't understand why any female would date those kind of guys.
HAHAHAHA!!!

Dayum...babygirl can't even take the system bumpin'. I guess if I dipped down TENN. she'd be mad wit' me. vamp fcuk some speakers UP! I guess itza "dude thing".

And I'm glad your daughter is continuing to strive scholastically. College may not be the "end all & the be all" but it does give you SOME leverage. And the way things are going, we need all we can get.

But yeah...I'm my shawty's role model: Its ME, NaS and Kevin Durant...and not necessarily in that order all of the time...LOLOL!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66655 Oct 6, 2013
APV wrote:
LOL
LOLOL!!!@ "CB escapades"!!

XD
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#66656 Oct 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think MsNewNew emasculated that dude.
NewNew isn't that bad,she isn't keeping the drama going today.APV is much more masculine and bitter.I'd rather newnew keep posting on here at least she can come up with different topics and has made positive threads in the past.apv was better off gone,but she came back and on this thread of all places looking for drama.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#66657 Oct 6, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
I love him and I don't want nobody else to have him except me but I gave him a choice just in case he didn't really want to be with me when I seen other women trying to flirt with him.I haven't been with anybody else but him since he and I been together.I understand what your saying but I tend to get attached and develop feelings for a man quickly depending on the man.It is getting to that point,I am pulling my weight in this new relationship so I'm not slacking in any way.
Desperate, possessive and insecure. No wonder you change men so often. NO real man wants a slore or a clinging vine. Most low class men will sleep with anything that fling themselves in their direction but I am sure you already have that little number figured out. If you didn't have oversized udders most men wouldn't give you a second look and they would run for the hills the minute you opened your ignorant and foul mouth.....smh.....

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#66658 Oct 6, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to take a wild guess on what CB stands for.
Her poor baby is being poked in the head with so many d*cks.
The sick thing is she has the nerve to come in here and post this nonsense. IF she is really pregnant, she ought to be ashamed of herself but I am starting to believe she is mildly retarded and hasn't a clue how outrageous and inappropriate her posts really are. Sad, really really sad.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66659 Oct 6, 2013
BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wait a sec...

...I know that ain't a picture of who I think it is.

LOLOLOL!!!

We're obviously surrounded by rapists...LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cornrowed coon gets 45 years for ventilating bu... 3 min To the crooked he... 13
Dan Snow: I love Mick 5 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 min Yep 62
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 27 min Mick 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min bob53 1,567,013
Year of the Horse(2014) 34 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
my great-grandfather is Black, does that make m... (Oct '14) 39 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 18
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 41 min Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web