Random thoughts...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#66555 Oct 6, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You embellish a lot lol. You act like I was the one sending you multiple emails mad because I ignored the first ones.
Everybody, including all the people in your personal life know your nuts. I may be a little too, but not in a desperate, annoying way.
^^^H/03 N!**a^^^ with a [email protected]

Level 8

Location hidden

#66556 Oct 6, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
Finally some level of normalcy on this thread.
Hope it stays this way for a few days.
Just two women,(including one homosexual) is bringing bad vibes to this thread.
Selina learnt the hard way, I had to do here in. Make her feel comfortable enough, to believe that she has a protective topix umbrella over her head and post some personal info about her.
Now what, don't you believe that it won't be used against you?
Another female poster is lambaste each and everyday with the use of her own comments against her, by the same "Selina crew" who roles over like spineless fa/gs when she fks with other posters. They laugh and cheers and "high 5" each other in a very homosexual manner. But got all upset when I made fun of her and run to their white daddies on Topix to seek me banned.
Yes the same white man they call Racists all day and Is too scared to confront on this forum. They suddenly know how to run to him now and get "black famous" banned. Lmbao.
As I've said, New accounts, Same message:)
I have never seek to report anyone as I know people will post whatever is on their minds and quite frankly, it shows how weakminded and sensitive ladies and homosexuals are....even moving to ask topix mode to perform homosexual acts on him... What a sad day. Smfh.
^^^H/03 N!**a^^^ in here cryin' & butt hurt because he got banned!

LOLOL!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66557 Oct 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
*6 years old
Airheaded UK b!tch..."Hip hip cheeri-H03"

Level 8

Location hidden

#66558 Oct 6, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
I hardly got any sleep.My man and I argued for about 5 hours because I was thinking about just breaking up with him and just being friends with benefits.Then he got really mad and said then why am I doing all this shid for.I just think he's gonna end up cheating on me or something when the baby is born.The fight was pretty bad,I made him really mad.I was about to leave because I thought he was gonna do something to me.He wouldn't let me leave tho.Eventually things simmered down and he made love to me.I just don't want to share his dxck with anybody else.Any woman who's getting really good dxck would understand :)
^^^Just a plain ol' H/03^^^

(There's really nothing else to it.)

Level 8

Location hidden

#66559 Oct 6, 2013
All of the H/03 N!!*as all tallied & accounted for!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66560 Oct 6, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, much to my surprise....and chagrin (just kidding..lol), you are capable of such cogent logic and reasoning. Anyways, here's how I addressed matters when it came to making the children aware of their expectations. I regaled them with anecdotal stories from an early age; most of them real and a few of them where I took liberties to illustrate a point.
I told extensive narratives about how each of my six siblings were unique but distinct in our respective natural gifts: My gift was language and debate, one of my brother's gift was science, another poetry and so on. And through this, I successfully conveyed the message that they were simply responsible TO AND FOR THEIR OWN GIFTS. And as long as they treated their gift with the attention and respect that it deserved; they had done their spiritual duty, and that what the external world thought of them should not be their concern.
I utilized self deprecating humor and narratives when detailing my journey: talking about what a horrible student I was because I only wanted to play basketball and chase girls, but HOWEVER, though I had moved to the beat of my own drum, I woke up one day and accepted the responsibilities for my gifts. And because my narratives were fraught with personal faux pas and screw ups they in turn understood that I would not be unrealistic in my expectations with them, which fostered a more relaxed atmosphere for learning and growing up.
My kids were very accustomed to my sarcastic and dry with, so that too became a teaching tool. I remember when my oldest son was around 7 or 8 and was feeling the pressure of his dad being a professional athlete. In his first at bat in his little league baseball game he struck out in three consecutive pitches, and on his way back to the dugout, he looked with concern at his moms and I. His mother of course, reacted like a mother...concerned for his feeling, but I instead walked over to him and whispered in his ear..."Ravance...you're my son and I love you, but you suck at baseball!" We both erupted in laughter and he relaxed and got three consecutive hits after that. But he understood from my levity, that he WAS JUST BEING A KID and that it was his childhood to enjoy.
Excellent post :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#66561 Oct 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I started telling her she can tell me anything when she was very young. I believe her friends helped out without her knowing. They saw me as their mother too and they will come to me and tell me what was going on with their lives. I would always ask and tell them they should talk to their parents, but they will say as most teens their folks don't listen. Soon they were labeling me the coolest mom. She saw how they connected and she begin to feel more comfortable to share.
Vamp it requires patient and understanding and later on you can add on a little craziness. I learned her moods. I would ask for her opinion on simple things. Its a way to get her involved. I tell her the truth in ways she will understand. My daughter hate to see boys driving cars with big tires, sagging pants... anything thug like. She's sweet as she can be but she don't play.
My daughter think I'm crazy. I be having her cracking up. She be like mommy you so funny. She joked about us being on a reality show, she said mommy I know you will get a lot of comments.
Hats off to such a skillful, diplomatic stratagem toward keeping walls from being built between you & her.

And it's true; when your children see a certain type of response from their peers toward you, it does demolish any alienation that could be brewing.

And my son tells me all of the time that I have a "star-like" quality whenever kids come to the house or whenever I walk through their school. Parents, students, staff, folk respond well to me well; which is GREAT because, and I'm sure that there are other parents on the board that can attest to this, WE all can't see what our children are doing ALL of the time. Having a good allegiance with other adults OR KIDS can definitely purchase you a much needed, extra pair of eyes.

And its also great hearing that your daughter isn't that easily enamored with that street sh!t. That's a blessing!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66562 Oct 6, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Piyah, you are correct in that Parenting is an inexact science because each child is distinct in composition as well as each circumstance being different due to those unknown variables in your children lives that escapes your vigilance or your generational understanding.
What I found effective with my kids, especially as they reached their "tweener" years was I played this game with them called "What would Daddy do" where I would give them a plethora of situations and query them about how they think I would handle it. This was effective in providing them with a frame of reference for when they eventually encountered these situations in real time, in which they later confirmed with me....were effective in aiding them.
You are also correct in that a man, be he "Alpha or Not" is present to his fallible nature and does not eschew this conscious awareness as an act of vanity. Quality of masculinity in part, in my opinion, is defined by the ability to gracefully ADAPT to people, places and things. The exercising of restraint has always been a more admirable quality, for it is easy to bludgeon someone over the head with your power or your gift, but one proves him or herself exceptional when they control or limit that impulse and not do what could be so easily done.
"What would Daddy do"...now that there is a really excellent plot in cultivating a child's conscience. And it is also a hallmark witness to the example that you already set because you can't pose the challenge "What would Daddy do" when they don't see Daddy do anything worthy of reference...LOL!!! Feel me?

And don't even get me started on the necessity of "exercising restraint". I am not a Black man in a [email protected] system who is free of ever having been criminally convicted if I had not implemented at least SOME "restraint". Its been a time or 2 where I LITERALLY had to go home & pull my guns apart hoping that would at least give me enough time to "THINK" about what I was getting ready to do while reassembling them. Men like US don't come THIS FAR without making a blatant assertion to put restraint to work.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#66563 Oct 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Just a plain ol' H/03^^^
(There's really nothing else to it.)
awwww (grabs stabb by the jaw) Why is widdle stabb in such a bad mood this morning huh?

Level 8

Location hidden

#66565 Oct 6, 2013
APV wrote:
Mixer was a failure...goes to show what happens/or doesn't when there is poor planning and lack of marketing. Note to those who plan parties/events: you have to send many reminders and not just one a month in advance...people tend to forget unless you remind them. Thank GOD I didn't have to buy my ticket. Would have been disappointed to shell out $30 for that. LOL
At least I met some more frat in my area.
You frat (greek)?

Level 8

Location hidden

#66567 Oct 6, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
awwww (grabs stabb by the jaw) Why is widdle stabb in such a bad mood this morning huh?
I'm in a GREAT MOOD actually!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66568 Oct 6, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh
Stop posting like a female and refrain from posting to me.
What's up with her?
And stop getting in a rage with panty throwing tantrums.
You [email protected] always talkin''bout "refraining from posting to or about you" but EVERY TIME I look up, vamp's name is in like 8 of you last 10 responses.

Fcukoutahere.

"Can't take the heat, B!TCH
get out the kitch..."

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#66569 Oct 6, 2013
Smh at this tantrum.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#66571 Oct 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Smh at this tantrum.
I agree, It reminds me so much of a woman.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66573 Oct 6, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#66576 Oct 6, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
Vampo, why have you been defending your homosexuality for months (even) if you weren't so confused mentally as to who you really are?
It's a new day now, homosexuals have rights like any other. It's the new black.
So just be comfortable with what or who you are and move on.
We have become accustomed with you on here.
aiite princes
HAHAHA!!!

You fcukin' RAPIST!

You even LOOK LIKE you steal pv$$y!

Level 8

Location hidden

#66579 Oct 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, It reminds me so much of a woman.
And youza 'nother muffcuKKKa up in here C/$'ing RAPE.

I guess you & FAT Famous are the "Killer Bee's" to this RAPE sh!t, huh? Y'all tag team partners and what not.

As soon as he's done violating a chick, he turns around and tags you in to polish her off. Ain't that how it go..?

smFh
Mr Bojangles

United States

#66580 Oct 6, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's normal behaviour for you.
Yeah we know.
Yet another photo of you(?) wearing a white shirt.Actually that doesn't look anything like the guy in the other one.

Level 8

Location hidden

#66582 Oct 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Smh at this tantrum.
"Bryant GUMBALL"

Getcha camera out...you herb @zz n!**a.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#66585 Oct 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>And youza 'nother muffcuKKKa up in here C/$'ing RAPE.
I guess you & FAT Famous are the "Killer Bee's" to this RAPE sh!t, huh? Y'all tag team partners and what not.
As soon as he's done violating a chick, he turns around and tags you in to polish her off. Ain't that how it go..?
smFh
Such a feminine temperament. Nobodies cosigning r2pe. We're simply stating that the reasoning behind Selina's erratic behavior is simply due to events she witnessed.

Yesterday you told Canday there were men shooting cxm on her daughters forehead.

That's a very distasteful thing to say about a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WW gang-raped shot, fed to Alligators 9 min Muricaaaaaaa 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min USAsince1680 1,420,169
I feel sorry for white women 11 min TheNewStandardOfB... 9
News Tim Kaine: Trump Says a Clearly Prejudicial and... 11 min Go Blue Forever 1
Losing my virginity to a white guy 17 min TheNewStandardOfB... 2
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 17 min Go Blue Forever 62
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 18 min Ronald 381
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 31 min MICHA 579
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 41 min Trumping On MMXVI 279
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 49 min Muricaaaaaaa 103
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 1 hr Harrisson 76
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 1 hr sal 62
More from around the web