still busy trolling??

#66256 Oct 4, 2013

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#66257 Oct 4, 2013
Crackersmacker wrote:
Beta males have hatred towards the female gender. Women will settle for them only if they can't get the alpha, and no one wants to be settled for. They might express spite towards women on anonymous internet forums. Alpha males, on the other hand, love women and women love them back. They can be found defending women.
Who are the alphas and the betas on this thread?
Keyword "women".

:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#66258 Oct 4, 2013
APV wrote:
*Cue his theme song*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hIs5StN8J-0XX
Yep, right on my dck. Just where I wanted you :)

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#66260 Oct 4, 2013
Dreaming becomes a problem when you can't differentiate between fantasy and reality...

Seek help.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#66261 Oct 4, 2013
APV wrote:
Dreaming becomes a problem when you can't differentiate between fantasy and reality...
Seek help.
What's up pretty :) On my dck again huh?:) it's okay, just twerk a little while you there, and whistle while you twerk.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#66263 Oct 4, 2013
Crackersmacker wrote:
Beta males have hatred towards the female gender. Women will settle for them only if they can't get the alpha, and no one wants to be settled for. They might express spite towards women on anonymous internet forums. Alpha males, on the other hand, love women and women love them back. They can be found defending women.
Who are the alphas and the betas on this thread?
No one defends women more than simp Betas, but for all the wrong reasons.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#66264 Oct 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Burpees is a great way to mix it up & keep your ab workout from being so mundane.
Do you use a body ball? Body balls provide some versatility too.
No I haven't used the balls yet, but they have them at my gym, might need to try em sometime.
just Tom

Torrance, CA

#66266 Oct 4, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya mean like Mr. Anderson defends candy?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#66267 Oct 4, 2013
you guys playing nice on here?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#66268 Oct 4, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful who you defend. Selina would not hesitate to post that kind of information on the forum about anybody else here. Selina is the lowest of the low, only the low will post your business on the forum, even when they know you are respecting their privacy.
Most people, even garbage people, will treat you how you treat them. If you don't post private things about their family, they won't post private things about yours.
But not Selina, she's an animal and she doesn't play by any of the rules that normal people play by.
Months went by and I didn't post anything about her family, yet she posted about mine repeatedly, including negative things about my mother.
When she realized I was respecting her privacy, that actually emboldened her to post more of my business on the forum, it didn't make her back of. It made her feel like she had a victim to abuse who wouldn't retaliate. And she has been harassing and threatening me OFF the forum, sending messages to my cell phone that my daughter could pick up and read, and get distressed by.
Real low life filth.
She is a really horrible animal. Not a human in my opinion.
Funny that YOU, of all people, would make references to posting personal business about others when you did exactly the same. I was never unkind to you yet YOU took it upon yourself to try to align yourself with someone who tried to post personal information about me, albeit, incorrect information and started bashing and dashing also. People, like YOU, who do those kinds of things have NO business howling when someone does it to them. Do unto others...You have done worse, in my opinion. Trying to entrap an adult with the filth you sent portraying yourself as a 13 year old girl. YOU are lucky not to be facing criminal charges so you need to stop whining about what has been done to you. YOU are hardly an innocent victim. Your opinion of Selina is exactly the opinion some others have of YOU.....smh.....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66269 Oct 4, 2013
Vampyah Boyfriend-Swade wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby must we tell everyone our business online. I'm not sharing your gay behind with anyone.
Gaythom City? Lol! I love Batman or should I say Buttman?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66270 Oct 4, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How convenient for you. Smh.
deacon mavis aigbufue

Europe

#66271 Oct 5, 2013
Are u seeking for a good husband or wife email Pastor L.ojemer [email protected] or call +2348182340917 God bless
MrAnderson9

Indian Trail, NC

#66273 Oct 5, 2013
StonedLove is trolling as "Albert".

smh.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#66274 Oct 5, 2013
-BLP- wrote:
...I respect all PM's I receive and do not reveal the contents there of to anyone, as I fully understand that it's been sent to me "in camera."
I thank you all, Ladies:)
Don't think anyone is going to believe that they can trust you with anything personal or confidential...just saying

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#66275 Oct 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How convenient for you. Smh.
Notice how not even simp betas defend YOU , though?

smh...
MrAnderson9

Indian Trail, NC

#66276 Oct 5, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
you guys playing nice on here?
Yes we are beautiful lady :) well everybody except MsNewNew's gay crew and APV.

APV is mad because she lost her man to Canday. That eats her up inside.
MrAnderson9

Indian Trail, NC

#66277 Oct 5, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, And to add to that, All those "men" on here side are attacking Canday calling her b's and h's and all kind of sht.

We're actually more polite dealing with women than NewNew's gay crew of Alpha gays.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#66278 Oct 5, 2013
Well dang, I keep telling ya these folks are crazy. SMdH!

“If you're so hurt”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

why don't you show it

#66280 Oct 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Well dang, I keep telling ya these folks are crazy. SMdH!
Good Morning Ms Alpos. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min positronium 1,432,336
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 min WeTheSheeple 1,323
CNBC, Time, Drudge -- TRUMP won! 9 min Dying Old Hag 2016 3
MSNBC: Trump won 12 min LanzaPro32 18
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 18 min rod 649
The best strategy for us 25 min Black Fail 3
BOOM! Bill Clinton's wife is done. 28 min Dying Old Bat 2016 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Real 48,830
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 hr Oh No You Di-nt 35,242
IR at the walmart 9 hr Mick 65
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 11 hr FABULICIOUS 78
More from around the web