Random thoughts...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66004 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to fck that puxxy even harder for each gay n33a in your click you sent to attack me :)
Calm down. It's only Topix.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#66007 Oct 2, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're better than msnewnew on all levels.
Don't stoop to her level:)
Any lady I rate as a 10 should feel honoured that the great Black Famous has seen it fitting to hand this crown of achievement:)
How are you fine lady?:)
Mahalo but I don't give much weight to compliments from faceless posters. Besides after seeing how you attack Jaz and Msnewnew makes me wonder if you're really a guy...much less a BM.

Have a good evening
MrAnderson

Lexington, NC

#66008 Oct 2, 2013
@ shalimar. You know me and MsNewNew have strong sexual tension.

NewNew is crazy though. I can wait until she reveal who she thinks Selorna is, that's going to be some funny paranoid sht.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66014 Oct 2, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
By the way ,where is Jaz?
Lmbao
I think Selina london has gone :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66016 Oct 2, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean she's dead?
Unfortunately not... but I think she has fled the forum, hopefully never to darken our doorstep again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66017 Oct 2, 2013
Thank you "M" <3 <3... if she comes back and starts up her harassment, brutally dispense with her again.:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#66018 Oct 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately not... but I think she has fled the forum, hopefully never to darken our doorstep again.
Nah, but you can wish just like some of us wish YOU would freakin' disappear and take your posing, 13 year old, cyber sex soliciting character with you. Compared to YOU, Selina is a saint.....:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66020 Oct 3, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
Another black "unity" thread?
(lmao)
It's the Random Thoughts thread.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66021 Oct 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, but you can wish just like some of us wish YOU would freakin' disappear and take your posing, 13 year old, cyber sex soliciting character with you. Compared to YOU, Selina is a saint.....:)
A saint? Selina may have decided not to post, because she doesn't come here to debate or post genuine opinions on the topics. She comes here to harass and insult certain posters, without provocation.
Now that some horrible facts about her background have been exposed, she will feel that people have ammunition to fire back at her if she picks fights with them.
If she came here to primarily debate and not insult, what was exposed wouldn't deter her from posting, because people would have little reason to use it against her.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#66022 Oct 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
A saint? Selina may have decided not to post, because she doesn't come here to debate or post genuine opinions on the topics. She comes here to harass and insult certain posters, without provocation.
Now that some horrible facts about her background have been exposed, she will feel that people have ammunition to fire back at her if she picks fights with them.
If she came here to primarily debate and not insult, what was exposed wouldn't deter her from posting, because people would have little reason to use it against her.
And what is your excuse, eh? You are insulting, intrusive and foul, vulgar and a mess yourself. Now, run along and talk this mess to someone who has never seen YOUR foul posts. Just because she isn't parked here 24/7, like you usually are, doesn't mean she has left and YOUR reasons are ridiculous.
non

Montgomery, AL

#66023 Oct 3, 2013
Thoughts

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66024 Oct 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your excuse, eh? You are insulting, intrusive and foul, vulgar and a mess yourself. Now, run along and talk this mess to someone who has never seen YOUR foul posts. Just because she isn't parked here 24/7, like you usually are, doesn't mean she has left and YOUR reasons are ridiculous.
When I fire at you, I fully expect you to fire back. I don't fire at you, expecting you to hold back, while I try to sh!t on you. You treat me, exactly as I treat you :) neither of us are bullies, we just don't like each other.
MrAnderson

Lexington, NC

#66025 Oct 3, 2013
Hi there Auntie M :) I see you are dishing out the hard truth as usual :). Hope you're not angry over what's transpired over the last few days here, but you can take a look back and see that I never once provoked any of the posters I went at it with.

I honestly just come here to discuss politics and cool music and intellectual things. Seldom I get pulled into a NewNew discussion though, mainly because me and her have history.

I'm the one that taught her all her new jokes that are semi funny as well. Even the "levels to this" is all me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66026 Oct 3, 2013
MrAnderson wrote:
Hi there Auntie M :) I see you are dishing out the hard truth as usual :). Hope you're not angry over what's transpired over the last few days here, but you can take a look back and see that I never once provoked any of the posters I went at it with.
I honestly just come here to discuss politics and cool music and intellectual things. Seldom I get pulled into a NewNew discussion though, mainly because me and her have history.
I'm the one that taught her all her new jokes that are semi funny as well. Even the "levels to this" is all me.
"Persuade" NSD to stop posting here :) She can lurk in the shadows furtively following the threads... but no posting.
You can be very "persuasive".

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#66027 Oct 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
When I fire at you, I fully expect you to fire back. I don't fire at you, expecting you to hold back, while I try to sh!t on you. You treat me, exactly as I treat you :) neither of us are bullies, we just don't like each other.
And why is that? I can't wait to hear this one....
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#66028 Oct 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
"Persuade" NSD to stop posting here :) She can lurk in the shadows furtively following the threads... but no posting.
You can be very "persuasive".
Now the yellow ones seems to increase the appetite. I always want a full coarse meal the minute I eat one. Let's see, I always have to a cup of black coffee with the chocolate m and m. The orange m and m, not too sure about that one, I'll have to get back with you.
MrAnderson

Lexington, NC

#66029 Oct 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
When I fire at you, I fully expect you to fire back. I don't fire at you, expecting you to hold back, while I try to sh!t on you. You treat me, exactly as I treat you :) neither of us are bullies, we just don't like each other.
I actually agree with the thought behind this post. Treat others how you expect to be treated and nothing more or less and expect what you dish out.

I think NewNew entire click of drama queens don't understand that. That's why people were going hard on Jaz, because she put out worse and in most cases was unprovoked just making the same type of outbursts as Selina.

I like Selina though. She just lost it.

I even came back and showed pity for jaz, AOP and APV since I could tell they were really insecure and couldn't handle what they randomly dish out to people that never bother them.
MrAnderson

Lexington, NC

#66030 Oct 3, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
"Persuade" NSD to stop posting here :) She can lurk in the shadows furtively following the threads... but no posting.
You can be very "persuasive".
I like Nsd :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66031 Oct 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is that? I can't wait to hear this one....
You'll be waiting a long time, b!tch.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66032 Oct 3, 2013
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>Now the yellow ones seems to increase the appetite. I always want a full coarse meal the minute I eat one. Let's see, I always have to a cup of black coffee with the chocolate m and m. The orange m and m, not too sure about that one, I'll have to get back with you.
I like the peanut M&Ms. I have discovered Nutrageous a Hershey bar. It's made of chocolate, peanuts, caramel and peanut butter. It's amazing if you like peanut. But I only know one store that sells it in London.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 27 min Harrison 76
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 49 min Sentinel 3,238
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 58 min Sentinel 419
trump supporter by day, good cracker by night 1 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 1 hr Sentinel 1,695
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr Sentinel 793
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 1 hr White and Nerdy 3
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Ben 1,130
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 3 hr MOWBITS 70
More from around the web