Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#65638 Oct 1, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he like you famo LOL!!!
...In a really fcuked up, "Single White Female" kinda way too...
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51G0AWC...

They hate you but wanna be you.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#65639 Oct 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> hey vamp, hows it going?:)
Never thought about it like that, but you're right- it does taste like hot ketchup!The only time I ever eat it is if theres a grilled cheese sandwhich to dip into it, lol.
Gotta have the grilled cheese...with pepper cheese & sliced tomato!

Ugh!

:{)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65642 Oct 1, 2013
Hi, can someone here help me out with something. The British Government has put in a complaint to youtube, so the video is banned in the UK.
Can someone watch it and tell me what the guy is doing and anything about the comments attached.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#65645 Oct 1, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that. Do you have proof to back that up or is this another one of your many lies, Desmond, Mr. Smith, Black man or whatever other alias you troll under??
<quoted text>
I see that you've fantasize about that A LOT? Don't you think it's time YOU came out of the closet??
<quoted text>
Never! I prefer to keep my ethnicity as unique and exotic as it is. But since you're jumping into a conversation without knowing the full story, the nose part came out when he said I was a white lady (that he still found attractive) and I retorted that my nose is too ethnic to be white.
<quoted text>
Because you're ignorant and too lazy to click on a link...but I'll help you out, this time:
Mediterranean
Mediterranean ethnic groups span those with heritages ranging from Persian to Greek to Italian to Arab to Jewish, to name a few. People from these ethnic groups often have noses with a hump in the region between the tip and forehead and a slightly drooping nose tip.
African
African noses tend to feature enlarged nostrils, wide tips and a lack of nasal bridge projection.
Asian
Asian noses are generally shorter and sit shallow on the face. Similar to an African nose, it also lacks definition, has wide nostrils and little definition of the bridge.
Hispanics
Hispanic noses have a broad, wide, drooping tip, complemented by a dorsal hump. This hump is similar to what is seen on noses of those with Mediterranean heritage.
<quoted text>
Never said it was "cheap". Again, proof or just another lie??
<quoted text>
It's an indication of how you would be in bed=lame!
<quoted text>
Nope, my man is...
<quoted text>
No speaking Hawaiian would look like:
`Ehia ou makahiki? Pa`a ka waha. E hana me ka ha`aha`a. Hele aku!
But you would be unable to grasp that concept.
<quoted text>
Like I need your validation to state that I'm cute and funny...*sucks teeth* As for "smangin, I would have to be roofied out of my head for that to EVER HAPPEN. But hey, I'm sure there are some here that would just for attention...go find her and leave me alone.
I'm just kind of shocked right now after hearing that you chased many non black dudes around Topix. I thought you only dated BM? smh.

Why do you IRBW use that "I only date BM" line to lure in racist WM?

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65646 Oct 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
i think Jaz is very pretty. Ya'll either just being mean, or you've gone half blind.
Not really sure who she is, just saw her pics and ya'lls comments.
She's cute. She has a nasty pss poor attitude. Trust me, I'm like the nicest guy here.. Jaz is just getting what she deserves. Nobody came to her rescue and told her to act respectful when she used to bash others pictures etc unwarranted.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65647 Oct 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
IS that a personal assessment, A? Canday couldn't whip cream. If you consider the ridiculous foul stuff she posts to others as a whipping, perhaps I can fine tune your English (and 'dozens') skills, seriously. Canday likes to come into this forum assailing others because she is insecure, jealous of real beauty and intelligence and a bottom feeder. She can't compete. Then she runs to the mods and cries EVERYONE is stalking and harassing her when just the opposite is true and the evidence is all over this forum. That's why I laugh every time she threatens me with legal action. No attorney worth his salt would touch her suit for any amount of money considering she is the instigator. Even if they did initially take her case, they would withdraw during 'sidcovery' when all the evidence against her comes to the table She asked me to allow her to email me to apologise for the awful things she posted about my daughter then came back not but a week later with more of her nonsense. She accuses me of attacking younger women and in the same sentence accuses me of being a lesbian. How much sense does that make? She is batsh*t crazy and some of us believe she is mildly retarded. IF there really is a baby, I hope her psychiatrist, her probation officer and parents talk her into doing the right thing. That baby deserves a decent chance at life and Candy cannot give it to her. Still sayin'......
Hi NSD :), You've never argued with Jaz. She's much much worse than Canday.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65648 Oct 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"Where's Jaz"??
JAZ is up yo' AZZ, nuKKKa!
Leave it up to you to make something gay.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65649 Oct 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU continue to be a deluded POT. This is a public forum and NOT your personal property so YOU can continue to lie all you wish and make a complete fool out of yourself, no skin off of my nose, Candy. What you CAN'T do is get under my skin, file a harassment suit and make yourself look like a decent human being. You have posted way too much trash on this forum to claim that. So, continue to boo hoo, come at folks with your weak and invective laden nonsense and seal your own fate, k?
bxtch stop harrassing me.You can't use this being a public forum as an excuse to harass and stalk me.You are not a parent and cannot give any parent advice so fxck off you old hag

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65650 Oct 1, 2013
canday wrote:
lol andy nutso is so pissed off and jealous of me it's funny.She keeps sticking her nose where it doesn't belong my disagreements are with those ladies and she can't help but always want to be part of it.She doesn't belong on this forum yet continues to insert herself in discussions where her input is not needed.
I wish you two could try and get along.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#65651 Oct 1, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirsty ass dudes on here done blowed her head up...Thats what happened LOL!!!
That's why I don't take compliments seriously on this forum. Who knows who else it was laid upon...
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just kind of shocked right now after hearing that you chased many non black dudes around Topix. I thought you only dated BM? smh.
Why do you IRBW use that "I only date BM" line to lure in racist WM?
Why are YOU (since both of ya'll are the same person) so concerned about my personal business? IF you were a real man (ahem Machismo Man revamped) do you really think you would have a shot at me???!

LMBAO

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65652 Oct 1, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>yes...don't really have as much time to post as much anyways, but it's nice to come say hi to people :)
True, it's nice to see folks who aren't on FB. Just wish there was a real forum not infested with trolls and hos but that would be me dreaming...

;o)
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>If you happen upon anything else other than the bullsh!t on here, let me know, doll.
When that happens Hell will reach 31 degrees F...

Actually, God Body's threads and the word/movie games are good. Look out for those.

;o)

Aloha

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#65653 Oct 1, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
bxtch stop harrassing me.You can't use this being a public forum as an excuse to harass and stalk me.You are not a parent and cannot give any parent advice so fxck off you old hag
You're common, foul, low class and trashy and I will go anywhere on this forum I so please, post whatever I want about you and there is NOTHING you can do about it but continue to spew your foul vitriol. You can always complain to Topix again but they won't be listening this time because you have come into too many threads I am posting in to snipe and they now have YOUR number. You should never have tried to out me here or made fun of my daughter's death. Your attempts at keeping me off of you were fake, even though I was willing to give you a chance at being decent. You wouldn't know decency if it dropkicked you to Cleveland and back. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I can't imagine what kinds of examples you have had set for you for you to have turned out as you have. IF you really are expecting, your child deserves a chance at a decent life. YOU cannot give her that. Still sayin'........Now, contact whomever you please and see what you unleash, k? I am tired of your threats, your nasty language and your lies......sicamna maka.....
MrAnderson

Indian Trail, NC

#65654 Oct 1, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I don't take compliments seriously on this forum. Who knows who else it was laid upon...
<quoted text>
Why are YOU (since both of ya'll are the same person) so concerned about my personal business? IF you were a real man (ahem Machismo Man revamped) do you really think you would have a shot at me???!
LMBAO
Why would I want a shot at you?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65655 Oct 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>She will....
I've been great and how are things over there on that beautiful island?
It's still paradise (but at a cost...LOL).

I flew back home this summer and I couldn't get over the humidity on the East Coast. Couldn't wait to get back to my Trade Winds and beaches.

You're cracking me up with that "catch fire" retort. I haven't heard that in days and it still cracks me up.

As for the Republicans...SMDH @ racist who are holding the country hostage. They don't care, they're still getting paid!

=o(

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65657 Oct 1, 2013
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want a shot at you?
Because you know in reality you'll never get it. That's why you've been obsessed with me since the day I came back. If you didn't care you would have never posted to or about me.

Now run along, child, so the adults can converse...

NEXT

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65658 Oct 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see that happening anytime soon, Rodney ;)
:) I don't under stand the "Rodney Dangerfield" reference?:)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65659 Oct 1, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you know in reality you'll never get it. That's why you've been obsessed with me since the day I came back. If you didn't care you would have never posted to or about me.
Now run along, child, so the adults can converse...
NEXT
Get what? What about you is worth being obsessed over? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I just don't see where you're coming from here.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65660 Oct 1, 2013
No offense to any "guys" here, but I won't be responding to any males that most people here consider gay.

If you're not gay, then stop acting like it.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65661 Oct 1, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get what? What about you is worth being obsessed over? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I just don't see where you're coming from here.
You tell me...you're the one that keeps posting to and about me. What's the appeal that keeps me on YOUR mind?? It's pretty disturbing since I keep dismissing and blocking you but you just won't take the blantant hint...

=o/

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65662 Oct 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
i think Jaz is very pretty. Ya'll either just being mean, or you've gone half blind.
Not really sure who she is, just saw her pics and ya'lls comments.

Another thing that Jaz does, and MsNewNew and shalimar do this as well, is that they spend hours over rating all the comments and it just gives the conversation a corny cartoonish kind of feel. It's like they don't understand that judge it icons are meaningless because we all know it's usually them 3 over rating everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
H-E-L-P-!!! I dont wanna be black anymoe! 3 min chotlate queen 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Gmoney 29,150
All women prefer white men 5 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,599
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 5 min TimeforHonesty 16
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Ben YISRAEL 109,757
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,192,140
Why do White and Asian women age so horribly? 8 min KIP 10
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 1 hr TranshumanX 55
Black and white women please read.. 2 hr KIP 44
More from around the web