Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65936 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Dam! Do you want the crown? I'm not the one mentioning gay and dcks every single day. You have dethrone me... Happy now?
You know what I want :)

Wsup? Can I tap that? You still wash it?

I know sometime if a chick ain't getting dck they stop washing their puxxy. You still washing that thang out and let's it air out every once in a white?

Stick something in that sht ever other week, keep that gap fresh :)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65937 Oct 2, 2013
*she need

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65938 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he add somebody that he didn't like on myspace.He keeps making dumbazz excuses to try to play me rejecting his azz off.Then he making up shid saying I was talking about suicidal shid as an excuse for him to inbox me smh.What a liar.He would have to spend alot of money on a woman to get some.
Lol, that dude just weird and gay. When I busted out with the Stonelove PM he made up some dumb lie about that too. He just thirsty that's all. lol :)
canday

Wichita, KS

#65939 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time your sour azz took the bite.
Young woman? But you have more sexual experience than any woman on this site. What you're like 24 and have been with at least 60 men? Slut please!
Then you're posting about moving in with a guy you only known a month. Lol! Talking about giving Coward back his keys. Your dumb azz better stay with Coward because soon as this new guy finds out you're a ho, he's going to kick you and your baby to the curb. At least with Coward he already know you're a slut and he accepts you as a slut. The new dude is not going to playing that sleeping around like Coward. Lol!!! Yeah, I called him Coward.
Bxtch u live in this thread.You have nothing going in your life.What kind of mother spends so much time worrying about what a 24 year old is doing in her life on the net.I'm not even your daughter.The sad thing about is you don't realize how bad it makes you look.

I don't care what u call him.I've had more orgasms than your dried up bald headed azz has had.Sad that a old bxtch like you has to live your sexual fantasies thru me because u ain't getting none off the net.Like I said your a horrible mother,this is the time your daughter need you the most and you on here worrying about what I'm doing.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65940 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
Thinking about getting Grand Theft Auto 5 but I gotta focus. Can't be staying up at 4 a.m.
I played my nephew's and it's fun. The graphics look so real.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65941 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Negro please, don't try to act like your azz is straight.
I can show you better than I can tell you :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#65942 Oct 2, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
I see Gagent Smith & Canday-Ho still on they periods.
Ah well LOL!!!
Cooch STAY BLOODY!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65943 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I played my nephew's and it's fun. The graphics look so real.
Lol, 1 fcking sentence? And It sound like you talking to your grandson.

that's what you get, now you obligated to talk to that gay weirdo. hahaha :)

Every time you have to comment to that n22a I'm going to laugh at your azz cause I know you don't want to :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#65944 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
A homeless blind midget in a wheelchair told Candy she looks sexy and all of a sudden she thinks she's America's Next Top Model.
BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
canday

Wichita, KS

#65945 Oct 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at YOU rage, speaking of hate and bitterness. Your mouth is going to be your undoing, mark my words. Blah blah blah......
[email protected] INTERNETBORESLORE
I know what your trying to do.If you try to post any of my information you'll be dealing with a lawsuit.U think your being slick but your posts are being saved.You better stop now.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65946 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Bxtch u live in this thread.You have nothing going in your life.What kind of mother spends so much time worrying about what a 24 year old is doing in her life on the net.I'm not even your daughter.The sad thing about is you don't realize how bad it makes you look.
I don't care what u call him.I've had more orgasms than your dried up bald headed azz has had.Sad that a old bxtch like you has to live your sexual fantasies thru me because u ain't getting none off the net.Like I said your a horrible mother,this is the time your daughter need you the most and you on here worrying about what I'm doing.
HELLO! This is Random thought not Random Canday. You should be glad someone is trying to help your crazy tail. Hell no you are not my daughter. My daughter has class. See crazy you talk....

We all know you have had plenty of orgasms and so have the 60 different men you been with, you dumb walking sperm bank. The more you talk the more ho'ish you look.

Keepin It Movin

Wilmington, NC

#65947 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
That ALPOS is crazy as he!!... Lol!!
What do you expect when the only time the dope head is not HIGH like the Sun is on cloudy days. Heck the Sun is high almost everyday here... Smdh!
Shame if you ask me LOL!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#65948 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable.
smh..
Is this really AOP? Wow. It looks like that dude live in a trash can.
What is up with the "NewNew" crew? Why are they so mouthy and dissapointing when you see them?
First NewNew bald pictures, then Vamp backwards gay pictures, then Jaz, now this "thing".
Wow.
The NewNew crew, what a bunch of misfits. Lol.
You and Black Famous just alternate on these NUTZ, don't y'all..?
canday

Wichita, KS

#65949 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!! During the same week it is... same dang month. WTH!
After I read the first sentence I didn't waste my time reading the rest. Dang!
So what.Get over it
Keepin It Movin

Wilmington, NC

#65950 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right? I'm going to go back to the beginning of today and see how many times he added my name to his comments. Pathetic!
But we stay stalking him tho SMH!!!

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#65951 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he add somebody that he didn't like on myspace.He keeps making dumbazz excuses to try to play me rejecting his azz off.Then he making up shid saying I was talking about suicidal shid as an excuse for him to inbox me smh.What a liar.He would have to spend alot of money on a woman to get some.
What? You mad that I woulnd't spend any cheese on you? Bytch, I'd have you twerking for some vagisil coupons for that fungus infested pucci.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65952 Oct 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
What's up YOU? Vamp that tripped me out too. Lol!!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65954 Oct 2, 2013
Keepin It Movin wrote:
<quoted text>
But we stay stalking him tho SMH!!!
Exactly!! He is so weak that its sad.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65955 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Bxtch u live in this thread.You have nothing going in your life.What kind of mother spends so much time worrying about what a 24 year old is doing in her life on the net.I'm not even your daughter.The sad thing about is you don't realize how bad it makes you look.
I don't care what u call him.I've had more orgasms than your dried up bald headed azz has had.Sad that a old bxtch like you has to live your sexual fantasies thru me because u ain't getting none off the net.Like I said your a horrible mother,this is the time your daughter need you the most and you on here worrying about what I'm doing.
Dam, I never seen another human get slapped the way you just slapped MsNewNew. What in the world is her problem with you anyway? You've never done a thing to her and she's constantly going after you. what's that all about?

You know she's in her 40's right? She's old babe. She shouldn't be attacking you all the time for no reason. She doesn't have any class.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65956 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, that dude just weird and gay. When I busted out with the Stonelove PM he made up some dumb lie about that too. He just thirsty that's all. lol :)
Bout to bounce.Kno these folks gonna be up all night talking shid.I have to say this batch of posters is the worst there's been.There's a reason why the older posters don't post on here anymore.Topix isn't as interesting as it used to be.When my daughter's born I'm gonna start posting more on babyfit.I think I made an account with them.I need to focus more on the positive forums.Being in a forum with other mothers would be a better environment.I will check it out later on tonight or tomorrow.I going to head over my man's place.Have a good night andy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min Moses 32,533
The UK has left the EU 14 min bolle 33
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 19 min Drilling for the ... 1,287
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 23 min Moses 78
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 24 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,005
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 26 min Maceo 25
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min Moses 46,243
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr the return of BAAL 135,935
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 hr M Wilson 77
More from around the web