DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

https://soundcloud.com/mackwilds/the-sober-up

Been cruise'n the streets to this the last few days.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>We are social creatures. I love social interaction, but I also don't need to be in a relationship to be happy. Some people just want anyone, but not a special someone.
Even very social people can be happy with themselves as well. If we can't be happy with ourselves...we can't ask other people to be.
No, you're assuming you can only experience one type of individual happiness. You could have happiness and unhappiness at the same time.

Job: Happy
Family: Generally Happy
Finances: Moderately happy
Spouse:N/A

How could you be happy in your spouse department if there is nothing in that department to be measured. The other categories average themselves out to be Happy.

So in essence, you are overall happy, not category specific happy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Game of Thrones season 2 is fcking excellent!!!
I've had the boxset for about a month and only started watching it yesterday.
I had Breaking Bad season 1 for 2 years before I finally watched it... and loved it!

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Dreamyeyez, how are you? Do you really mean you need to be in a relationship to be happy??
Oh no not me...other people :)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you worried about scheduling your surgery to get your pussi tumors(fibroids) removed you infertile bxtch.With all the sex I've been having, my shid can still produce a healthy baby.Your the one that has to worry about getting your shid fixed you broke cxnt bxtch.My reproductive system is working well thank you very much.I will be giving birth vaginally for I am not ashamed of my std free pussi.It works and it squirts :) hehe.
Have fun trying to get knocked up by your small dxck white trash hubby while I'm enjoying my ample black meat :).Blondegirl already exposed your fake "white dxck" pic as a fake as well as many other fradulent pics you have posted on here that you claim to be yours.smh stealing a gay white man's pic from a gay site and trying to pass it as your man's is truly desperate.You are the phoniest bxtch on here by far.
YOU need to check your filthy mouth and foul disposition. YOU are so ready to give out advice to everyone else when it is YOU who needs to take every bit you dish. YOU are the worst example of decent parent material. Are you going to teach your little girl to be as foul and LOOSE as you are? And don't bother with your weak retorts, CDUMP, as you are as pathetic and needy and a sleep around clown as anything on this site. The sad thing is you think the foul things you post are things to be proud of. No wonder you are seeing a psychiatrist. You're as mad as the hatter.....smh......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

canday wrote:
and just because his father is black doesn't mean he isn't mixed. My baby's father is white that doesn't mean my baby is white lol.My daughter will be biracial,I'm not into the one drop.
You're into anything and everything that feeds your insecurities. You're a sad, pathetic, psychotic MESS....still sayin'......

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no not me...other people :)
I'm doing great, thanks for asking... and thanks for letting me know.

You know I also believe that's the reason some women have a lot of kids because of fear of being alone. Some people have to have someone in their life at all times.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

LOL!! That child is crazy. Smdh...
canday

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

The breaking amish girl picked a sexy man dxmn look at his body mmmm delicious :) shid I bet making that baby must've been fun with his body.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24384...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no not me...other people :)
Better to be alone than to settle for someone who doesn't fulfill your emotional and/or physical needs.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

lol Canday why you so mad?

I must of hit a nerve I mean you thought you ethered me didn't you? Bwahaha chick please!!

At the end of the day you are a bottom feeding, saggy breasted, long witch nose having--- Kansas rodent! You will never an I mean never be a wife you will be the statistical baby's momma because you're uncouth and nasty. You brag about being a jumpoff for men on an offline. you a simple bytch who think of simple things. You the type f hoe who get happy when your man order your sloppy arse a happy meal off the mcdonalds menu. You're just an official joke to me... Remember that while you overdose on your mental medication.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to be alone than to settle for someone who doesn't fulfill your emotional and/or physical needs.
Exactly...it's tough to let go sometimes, but necessary too.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Swade wrote:
Yooooo!<quoted text>
You reminded me that I need to go back to the go kart track out here...LOL

Hope life is treating you well.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>ALOHA!
I see you're getting re-acclimated to the bullsh!t around here.
*chuckling*
:{)
Yeah...funny how people still obsess over me after 5 years. It's kinda sad but I'm over it...LOL

Anything else besides BS around here?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon... You're doing nothing wrong, some of these folks deserve rudeness and then some. They think its okay for them to talk crazy to you but act all innocent when you smack them.
True but that's because this is all they have in life...but forget that c*m bucket, how have you been? Well, I hope...

;o)

Aloha

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Dreamyeyez wrote:
Hi APV...nice to see you back here :)
Aloha Suga,

Nice to see you on this side of the internet. You holding it down in this mad house?

;o)
Shay

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

85 cents if I'm not mistaken. I'll have to get back with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

canday wrote:
The breaking amish girl picked a sexy man dxmn look at his body mmmm delicious :) shid I bet making that baby must've been fun with his body.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24384...
She's a plain looking White girl, while he's a very handsome BM who puts lots of effort into perfecting his health and body.
I wonder what an AA girl would have to look like to be able to have a relationship with him and have his baby. I#m sure she would have to be far better looking and have a much better body than that Amish girl.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao.
Babe you've won this round.
:)
I know you're the Queen of TOPIX battles:)
I've always liked the green M and M's better. For some reason they taste better. The reds are ok but they taste like medicine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww those kids are adorable :) thank you for sharing.When my daughter is born I'll show you a pic of her.With the way these folks are acting on here I'm not gonna post it on this forum.
He kept her waiting so long before he married her. Her biological clock was ticking, but she waited, had faith and got her prince.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

547 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 5 min Big Knob 108
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 11 min Black Knight 806
Take It From A WW, Why Big WW Love BM 12 min Black Facts 77
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 13 min Chris Schulte 450
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 15 min lomaxx 261
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,078,919
The Beautiful Somali Women And Why Every Decent... 20 min Ugh 69
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 25 min FELISITAS 119,413
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 30 min True Israel 2,229
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 39 min Trouble 408
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 2 hr Sir Jethro 77
•••
•••