Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65897 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
NewNew you need some dck from a straight man. I'm starting to think your ex might of been gay, because you is just handling these gay n33a's like an expert gay n22a handler.
Your baby daddy probably somewhere with a dck stuck in him right now. That's why you never mention him.
We know what kind of men you like to be around, gay men that take orders from you.
That's why we clash, because I told your azz the only thing I want to hear from you is "Anderson bust this hole out for me".
:)
You know this is a real dck toting alpha male right here :)
Stop talking to me... and try to handle Swade. LOL!!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65898 Oct 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lifestyle Mobile Home Park
11700 East Waterman Street
Wichita KS 67207
and there are 51 more in your classy city. That's a lot of trailer parks.....
*chuckles*
Dang!... Lol!!

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#65899 Oct 2, 2013
I should post the pic of whats waiting for me in Arizona. SMH...mmmm..lord jesus.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65900 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how you haven't posted the thread and which I supposedly follow you at.
If you wasn't so weak, I wouldn't have such an easy time picking you apart.
Real men show proof, so if your a man like you say you are, show proof.
Bruh you got to get me to take you serious first. Right now I just think of you as some gay guy on the internet.

Bruh, if I could get MsNewNew to stop fronting and start acting like you acting over me.. It would be curtains on that puxxy.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65901 Oct 2, 2013
Keepin It Movin wrote:
<quoted text>
Specially when calling folk gay the only defense he got. Apparently, this busta ass bitch aint got shit going for hisself or else he wouldnt be on here thumping his chest 25/8.
Lol!! Yep!
Keepin It Movin

Wilmington, NC

#65902 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
NewNew you need some dck from a straight man. I'm starting to think your ex might of been gay, because you is just handling these gay n33a's like an expert gay n22a handler.
Your baby daddy probably somewhere with a dck stuck in him right now. That's why you never mention him.
We know what kind of men you like to be around, gay men that take orders from you.
That's why we clash, because I told your azz the only thing I want to hear from you is "Anderson bust this hole out for me".
:)
You know this is a real dck toting alpha male right here :)
The thirst is real!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65903 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Stop Canday, please stop acting like your common sense cell is trying to grow. Aren't you the same child who slept with two different MEN back to back in order for your baby to have good hair. Two different men back to back that you don't know whose your baby daddy? Well let's hope your baby don't come out dark then you'll know it could be Coward. Lol!
NewNew, you said you was the queen of deep throating. Stop acting like you ain't a freak too.

You just a freak that ain't getting no dck cause your attitude fcked up. Send me a PM and I'll beat the puxxy up. That's all you need :)

Hanging out with gay n33a's and fighting straight men ain't doing nothing for that wet puxxy NewNew and you know it.

Soon as we log off Swade and AOP gone be getting dck stuck in them and you going to be sticking your fingers in your puxxy thinking about me.

Look at AOP, you know he get more dck than you.
Keepin It Movin

Wilmington, NC

#65904 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking to me... and try to handle Swade. LOL!!
Its ironic how homeboy call every man that disagree with him gay. But he stay bickering with women on here 25/8.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65905 Oct 2, 2013
Keepin It Movin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you gon come up out the closet or you just gon keep talking shit???
Everybody already know whats good with you so...
Speaking of closets... why is your closet and front door and bathroom door all on the same "hinge".

Lol, Man I'm surprised you ain't killed yourself.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65906 Oct 2, 2013

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65907 Oct 2, 2013
That ALPOS is crazy as he!!... Lol!!

What do you expect when the only time the dope head is not HIGH like the Sun is on cloudy days. Heck the Sun is high almost everyday here... Smdh!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65908 Oct 2, 2013
Keepin It Movin wrote:
<quoted text>
The thirst is real!!!
So is that mold on your shower curtains.



Lol!

Man I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself :)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#65909 Oct 2, 2013
Keepin It Movin wrote:
<quoted text>
The thirst is real!!!
I know, right? I'm going to go back to the beginning of today and see how many times he added my name to his comments. Pathetic!

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#65910 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruh you got to get me to take you serious first. Right now I just think of you as some gay guy on the internet.
Bruh, if I could get MsNewNew to stop fronting and start acting like you acting over me.. It would be curtains on that puxxy.
Rigghhtt. You dumb a$$ A.D.D. muthafuhka. Quit trying to change the subject and post a link of the thread that I'm following you.

I'm giving you simple instructions, do you not comprehend?


Pos ah link of da tread dat u sea I be's follow'n u n.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65911 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Stop Canday, please stop acting like your common sense cell is trying to grow. Aren't you the same child who slept with two different MEN back to back in order for your baby to have good hair. Two different men back to back that you don't know whose your baby daddy? Well let's hope your baby don't come out dark then you'll know it could be Coward. Lol!
2 men it's not a big deal.Since I found out the day I conceived I know the father is the blonde haired blued eyed guy I lost my virginity to 5 years ago.What does that have to do with YOU being a single mother yourself,your twice my age and acting like a ghetto bxtch on here.Why is a bxtch like you focusing so much on a woman that you don't even know rather than going on other threads and talking about other topics.You spend more time posting in this thread obsessing over me and trying to compare yourself to me more than you do anything else.Do you know how ridiculous that looks on u?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65912 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>WE all know your dyck has a restraining order against your hands from all that animal porn masterbating you do.
Men who have options aren't desperate for online attention.
NewNew you need to get like this gay mthfka. All the sht me and you should be talking about this n33a trying to talk about to me.

Go talk to AOP swade. I guarantee you it will feel natural to both of you.

Me and NewNew need some privacy. I can't talk to you all day buddy :)

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#65913 Oct 2, 2013
Keepin It Movin wrote:
<quoted text>
The thirst is real!!!


Someone give this man a gatorade, damn, you aint lyin'.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#65914 Oct 2, 2013

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65915 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Yep!
I'm going to fck that puxxy even harder for each gay n33a in your click you sent to attack me :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65916 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
That ALPOS is crazy as he!!... Lol!!
What do you expect when the only time the dope head is not HIGH like the Sun is on cloudy days. Heck the Sun is high almost everyday here... Smdh!
You legs ain't high though, that's your problem. Your legs need to be wrapped around your dam head with nothing but puxxy pointing out.

NewNew you got that serious sex appeal tonight I'm ready :) heat that thang up baby :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 2 min ardith 42
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 4 min Doctor No 8
Hey Coretta Joe Young... give some examples of ... 4 min Ttt 4
Wow! The "iggers" had every poetry thread delet... 6 min Ttt 9
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? (May '16) 8 min Black Guy 68
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,602,572
Educated Women Don't Want Black Men (Nov '15) 17 min Doctor No 4,678
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 48 min Kato 24
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 50 min asset 19
More from around the web