“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#65520 Sep 30, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Dreamyeyez, how are you? Do you really mean you need to be in a relationship to be happy??
Oh no not me...other people :)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#65524 Sep 30, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you worried about scheduling your surgery to get your pussi tumors(fibroids) removed you infertile bxtch.With all the sex I've been having, my shid can still produce a healthy baby.Your the one that has to worry about getting your shid fixed you broke cxnt bxtch.My reproductive system is working well thank you very much.I will be giving birth vaginally for I am not ashamed of my std free pussi.It works and it squirts :) hehe.
Have fun trying to get knocked up by your small dxck white trash hubby while I'm enjoying my ample black meat :).Blondegirl already exposed your fake "white dxck" pic as a fake as well as many other fradulent pics you have posted on here that you claim to be yours.smh stealing a gay white man's pic from a gay site and trying to pass it as your man's is truly desperate.You are the phoniest bxtch on here by far.
YOU need to check your filthy mouth and foul disposition. YOU are so ready to give out advice to everyone else when it is YOU who needs to take every bit you dish. YOU are the worst example of decent parent material. Are you going to teach your little girl to be as foul and LOOSE as you are? And don't bother with your weak retorts, CDUMP, as you are as pathetic and needy and a sleep around clown as anything on this site. The sad thing is you think the foul things you post are things to be proud of. No wonder you are seeing a psychiatrist. You're as mad as the hatter.....smh......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#65525 Sep 30, 2013
canday wrote:
and just because his father is black doesn't mean he isn't mixed. My baby's father is white that doesn't mean my baby is white lol.My daughter will be biracial,I'm not into the one drop.
You're into anything and everything that feeds your insecurities. You're a sad, pathetic, psychotic MESS....still sayin'......

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#65528 Sep 30, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no not me...other people :)
I'm doing great, thanks for asking... and thanks for letting me know.

You know I also believe that's the reason some women have a lot of kids because of fear of being alone. Some people have to have someone in their life at all times.

Level 9

#65529 Sep 30, 2013
LOL!! That child is crazy. Smdh...
canday

Wichita, KS

#65530 Sep 30, 2013
The breaking amish girl picked a sexy man dxmn look at his body mmmm delicious :) shid I bet making that baby must've been fun with his body.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24384...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#65531 Sep 30, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no not me...other people :)
Better to be alone than to settle for someone who doesn't fulfill your emotional and/or physical needs.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#65532 Sep 30, 2013
lol Canday why you so mad?

I must of hit a nerve I mean you thought you ethered me didn't you? Bwahaha chick please!!

At the end of the day you are a bottom feeding, saggy breasted, long witch nose having--- Kansas rodent! You will never an I mean never be a wife you will be the statistical baby's momma because you're uncouth and nasty. You brag about being a jumpoff for men on an offline. you a simple bytch who think of simple things. You the type f hoe who get happy when your man order your sloppy arse a happy meal off the mcdonalds menu. You're just an official joke to me... Remember that while you overdose on your mental medication.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#65533 Sep 30, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to be alone than to settle for someone who doesn't fulfill your emotional and/or physical needs.
Exactly...it's tough to let go sometimes, but necessary too.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#65538 Sep 30, 2013
Swade wrote:
Yooooo!<quoted text>
You reminded me that I need to go back to the go kart track out here...LOL

Hope life is treating you well.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65539 Sep 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>ALOHA!
I see you're getting re-acclimated to the bullsh!t around here.
*chuckling*
:{)
Yeah...funny how people still obsess over me after 5 years. It's kinda sad but I'm over it...LOL

Anything else besides BS around here?

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65540 Sep 30, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon... You're doing nothing wrong, some of these folks deserve rudeness and then some. They think its okay for them to talk crazy to you but act all innocent when you smack them.
True but that's because this is all they have in life...but forget that c*m bucket, how have you been? Well, I hope...

;o)

Aloha

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65541 Sep 30, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
Hi APV...nice to see you back here :)
Aloha Suga,

Nice to see you on this side of the internet. You holding it down in this mad house?

;o)
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#65543 Oct 1, 2013
85 cents if I'm not mistaken. I'll have to get back with you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65545 Oct 1, 2013
canday wrote:
The breaking amish girl picked a sexy man dxmn look at his body mmmm delicious :) shid I bet making that baby must've been fun with his body.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24384...
She's a plain looking White girl, while he's a very handsome BM who puts lots of effort into perfecting his health and body.
I wonder what an AA girl would have to look like to be able to have a relationship with him and have his baby. I#m sure she would have to be far better looking and have a much better body than that Amish girl.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#65547 Oct 1, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao.
Babe you've won this round.
:)
I know you're the Queen of TOPIX battles:)
I've always liked the green M and M's better. For some reason they taste better. The reds are ok but they taste like medicine.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65548 Oct 1, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww those kids are adorable :) thank you for sharing.When my daughter is born I'll show you a pic of her.With the way these folks are acting on here I'm not gonna post it on this forum.
He kept her waiting so long before he married her. Her biological clock was ticking, but she waited, had faith and got her prince.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#65549 Oct 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU need to check your filthy mouth and foul disposition. YOU are so ready to give out advice to everyone else when it is YOU who needs to take every bit you dish. YOU are the worst example of decent parent material. Are you going to teach your little girl to be as foul and LOOSE as you are? And don't bother with your weak retorts, CDUMP, as you are as pathetic and needy and a sleep around clown as anything on this site. The sad thing is you think the foul things you post are things to be proud of. No wonder you are seeing a psychiatrist. You're as mad as the hatter.....smh......
Yeah both blouses were on sale,3 for 5$,had to get them. I must say it's a pretty good department store.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#65550 Oct 1, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...funny how people still obsess over me after 5 years. It's kinda sad but I'm over it...LOL
Anything else besides BS around here?
Honestly, I never really liked that movie. It was way too long.

Level 9

#65551 Oct 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
Random thoughts of the day...
1. i love grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.
with smashed up crackers in the soup. And dipping the sandwich into the soup before taking a bite of it is a must.
2. and Pluto is def a planet, who the hell do they think they are telling us that its not? Bullshyt!
3. and Ohio roads are so much better than PA roads- especially the on-ramps.
thats about it :)
What's up blondegirl! How are you? You gave a good vision of chilling with some soup. It's been awhile since I had tomato soup.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 3 min Insect Trust 275
1,000,000 married white woman spending christma... 5 min Black does crack 3
Check This Out: Azelia Banks Ends Up Looking Li... 5 min Axe-Me-Anything 5
Jesus and God is not their real names... 5 min Samoan Irish 14
My letter of resignation 5 min Shareka 14
Do white folks think black folks are stupid? 6 min Diamondiqa 29
latina wondering what its like to date black men (May '14) 6 min mitchell 222
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,438
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Ben YISRAEL 98,510
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Insect Trust 28,889