Random thoughts...
-BlackAngel-

Columbus, OH

#65835 Oct 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Why thank u vamp i thought it was straight and to the point....
Congrats on your marriage, ISW...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65836 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Could you even afford a Premium Package Nissan Maxima for $43,000?
Dual sun roof
Navigation
Heated steering wheel
Heated/Cooling passenger and driver seats.
Leather seats
Satellite radio
etc etc etc. I'll let you look up the details since you have nothing but time on your hands.lol
So tell us about the luxury features in your Geo Metro..
Swade I had that sht in my car years ago. You're a bachelor. You don't have any responsibility.

I could live your lifestyle off 50K. That's nothing. You leasing a car that highschool girls drive, and you live in an apartment.

That's average life man. Get a family, get some property. OWN more than 1 car, get a woman that can deal with your gay boring personality, then come talk to me. Until then, stop embarrassing yourself. You don't live a man's life.

None of these females are impressed by your pink curtains either. Get a btch, get a family, own something. stop renting and leasing.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65837 Oct 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have NO idea who that baby's daddy is. All over this forum there are your posts saying the NA man (who you claim you got a restraining order against) was and now it is a white guy. DNA tests might prove it is Bob from the Truck Stop Diner. Heck, you may NOT be pregnant at all and this is another of your faux pregnancy fantasies. How many times is this again? You are jealous of almost every female on this forum and your weak attempts at evening the playing field with your foul cursing comments just shows that NO DECENT man would give you the time of day. Your a low class trashy cdump from every opening on your body. NEWSFLASH....NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU, believe that....
[email protected]
Bxtch I already said the baby father is white man I lost my virginity to so fxck off and stop posting to me.Your black husband cheated on your azz because your nasty stretched out pussi didn't satisfy him.He can have more children but you can't because you are too dxmn old and you'll never have that chance.You have no family left your just an old bitter bxtch who bides her time talking shid on the internet because you sho wouldn't be saying this shid to my face I'll tell u that now.It's good thing your not a grandmother you don't deserve to have grandchildren and you don't deserve to have a man in your life to love you because you are full of hate and bitterness.You'll be taking that shid to your grave.You better hope god has mercy on your soul

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#65838 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Swade I don't even post to you. You do this every day. You run to this thread, look for my comments, then you make little feminine remarks like you have a crush on me or something.
Man up and stop acting like a highschool girl. Look at how these females treat you. They treat like you all are the same sex. They consider you a woman. Man up swade. No such thing as a gay alpha male.
Dawg, QUIT CRYIN'! What? You're going to go snitch and tell topix on me?

You're way to easy to fuhk with. Listen, grow a backbone. We're just teasing you. Ain't no reason for you to get all sensitive and shyt. lol

Show us a picture of your inbox messages so we can see just how big your pimp'n skills are.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65839 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Swade had PMed me a while back asking me how I'm doing and shid.He knows I ain't feeling his azz like that,he's not my type at all.I like masculine men he ain't even close.
Lol, that dude try so hard and I honestly feel bad for him. I've seen him literally begging these females and he is for real and the only one to ever give him any attention was low self esteem soul electronica.

He was up in stonelove PM like a thirsty feminine dude, I honestly felt bad for him.

I didn't even clown him because it was so real. I was just like man this dude is so pathetic and weird.

Level 6

Location hidden

#65841 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's amazing how a man like you supposely has all these things going on for himself doesn't have anything better to do then to come on topix and try to insert himself in cat fights.You are irrelevant.Money doesn't change your ugly stuck up personality.As long as I'm handling my business you need not to worry about what the fxck I'm doing.What kind name is Swade anyway.Go away you fxggit.Your always posting pics of the ugly transexual looking broads with u fxcking with.You lack any kind of stability in your relationships.By the way I have a man in my life so I don't need a pimp
Let me get this straight, I come on topix every four to five months to post for a few weeks and all of a sudden I have nothing better to do?

No wonder you're constantly in the food stamp line. You have no reasoning skills. Wait? Do you even know what reasoning skills means?

Lol.

Transexual looking broads.lol You look like a before picture of a extreme makeover.

Please...post your picture of your face. And not that down syndrome picture you have where you're struggling to do this sexy stare but instead it looks like you saw a ghost.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65842 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, QUIT CRYIN'! What? You're going to go snitch and tell topix on me?
You're way to easy to fuhk with. Listen, grow a backbone. We're just teasing you. Ain't no reason for you to get all sensitive and shyt. lol
Show us a picture of your inbox messages so we can see just how big your pimp'n skills are.
Man, I see why your mother used to beat and abuse you now. I used to feel sorry for you after all those feminine crybaby stories about how your mother used to spank you and how rough that made your life.

Now I feel bad for her for having to put up with a sissy like you. She should have abused you more.

It's obvious you grew up with no male influence in your life as well.

That's why you following me around like you looking for a daddy or something, or some dck.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65843 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
APV is an old looking bxtch,look at her utube video.Should've seen her before pic when she weighed over 200 lbs.She told everybody on here that she was celibate for 5 years probably had low self esteem and couldn't stand the sight of seeing her fat rolls in the mirror everyday.lmao! When she finally got some she bragged on topix how it felt like the man she met up with at a bar where ever the fxck it was stretched her shid out.She's a nastie hoee.I think it was a one night stand too.Her arms looked like undercooked hamhocks in one of her pics.She finally toned it up tho,realizing how disgusting she looked. hehe
CAnday stop that. Don't stoop to APV low level. Somebody has to be the adult. I know APV has low self esteem, I don't understand why though, she's a cute lady. I think she need some work in the intelligence department and the keeping it real department though.

She need a dude like me to get her mind right and teach her how to love her self and not be so insecure.

Level 6

Location hidden

#65844 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Swade had PMed me a while back asking me how I'm doing and shid.He knows I ain't feeling his azz like that,he's not my type at all.I like masculine men he ain't even close.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAVED THAT MESSAGE! Bytch, you were talking suicidal on one of these threads and I was feeling gracious and sent you a friendly message. Did I respond to your reply? HELLLLLL NO!

Lol

and wasn't that shyt from like two years ago. Who the fuhk still remembers that?lol You must of wrote in your diary that day i sent you a message sent you remembered it so well. You probably remember the exact time I messaged you to huh?lol

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#65845 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Uh...WHO GIVES A SHYT!Lol Damn you're taking this online thing a little too serious. You're suppose to be a grown "alpha male" yet you're caught up in high school shyt? Discuss logistics. Discuss business policies. Discuss equity. Discuss something of substance
Let me school you on something, a person who is obsessed would create numerous threads about you, send you countless emails (WHICH YOU COULD PROVE), and create new profiles from you blocking their emails (WHICH YOU COULD PROVE ALSO).
Your a means to an end. We use you for entertainment from time to time and dispose of you.
Respect is everything for a true Alpha Male. Create a thread, "What I think about MrAnderson", and let's see just how much people on here respect you.
I know you were taught to never hit a woman, so why are you smacking that b!tch around? Lol!!!
canday

Wichita, KS

#65846 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Candy, a dumpster that you Febreezed isn't considered a decent home.
Your comebacks are horrible.I bet your pick lines are just as lame.It sad that a man like yourself grew up with a mother that hated you and parents that didn't want you.Buying expensive things won't help your ugly personality,women can see right thru that shid.U think picking on a pregnant woman on internet is manly think again.You noticed when I PMed u back I kept my replies short,I never found you interesting.I don't like feminine fruity azz bxtch made men like u.Don't post to me anymore swade.Your not getting anymore attention from me Go talk to the other women that actually want to talk to u.I'm not one of them.

Level 9

#65847 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>And not that down syndrome picture you have where you're struggling to do this sexy stare but instead it looks like you saw a ghost.
Lol!!!

You got me cracking up... Lol!

Level 6

Location hidden

#65848 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I see why your mother used to beat and abuse you now. I used to feel sorry for you after all those feminine crybaby stories about how your mother used to spank you and how rough that made your life.
Now I feel bad for her for having to put up with a sissy like you. She should have abused you more.
That's why you following me around like you looking for a daddy or something, or some dck.
Since you say I'm following you, post another thread I responded to you at.

Level 9

#65849 Oct 2, 2013
Keepin It Movin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats whats up...What your day looking like tho???
:)
Right now I'm tripping out on Swade comments. Lol!
canday

Wichita, KS

#65850 Oct 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight, I come on topix every four to five months to post for a few weeks and all of a sudden I have nothing better to do?
No wonder you're constantly in the food stamp line. You have no reasoning skills. Wait? Do you even know what reasoning skills means?
Lol.
Transexual looking broads.lol You look like a before picture of a extreme makeover.
Please...post your picture of your face. And not that down syndrome picture you have where you're struggling to do this sexy stare but instead it looks like you saw a ghost.
All of a sudden you have so much to say to me.Why now? Leave me alone Swade.You are bitter because I was never interested in talking to you.All of a sudden you want to make fun of my looks now but you've added me on myspace in the past and PMed me first trying to strike up a conversation with me.This is my last post to you,stop trying so hard to get attention from me,your too fxcking ugly and feminine for me.You hide your face with those shades for a reason with your fruity azz.I don't like you or your personality.Everything about you is a turn off.

Level 9

#65851 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's checking YOU and all you want to talk about is dcks. Lol!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65852 Oct 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you were taught to never hit a woman, so why are you smacking that b!tch around? Lol!!!
Close your mouth woman before I bend you over and hit from the back :)

And please stop talking to swade like he your grandson. lol. Give that boy some type of dignity. You sound more masculine than he does.

Level 6

Location hidden

#65853 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
APV is an old looking bxtch,look at her utube video.Should've seen her before pic when she weighed over 200 lbs.She told everybody on here that she was celibate for 5 years probably had low self esteem and couldn't stand the sight of seeing her fat rolls in the mirror everyday.lmao! When she finally got some she bragged on topix how it felt like the man she met up with at a bar where ever the fxck it was stretched her shid out.She's a nastie hoee.I think it was a one night stand too.Her arms looked like undercooked hamhocks in one of her pics.She finally toned it up tho,realizing how disgusting she looked. hehe
..says the mammoth who looks like Dennis Rodman in the face.

Level 9

#65854 Oct 2, 2013
I need some more points for props, these funny icons are not cutting it. Lol!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65855 Oct 2, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comebacks are horrible.I bet your pick lines are just as lame.It sad that a man like yourself grew up with a mother that hated you and parents that didn't want you.Buying expensive things won't help your ugly personality,women can see right thru that shid.U think picking on a pregnant woman on internet is manly think again.You noticed when I PMed u back I kept my replies short,I never found you interesting.I don't like feminine fruity azz bxtch made men like u.Don't post to me anymore swade.Your not getting anymore attention from me Go talk to the other women that actually want to talk to u.I'm not one of them.
The women don't want to talk to him. That's his problem. He is begging for attention from anybody. He has a very lonely life. He's boring as fck. His momma fcked him up real good. Look at how MsNewNew just talk to him like he's another female.

And I believe you about the PM because I witness him being thirsty and desperate in Stonelove inbox. I didn't even clown dude about it because it was so pathetic. Another female told me he was sending her the same type of weird PM's. and now you saying it too..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JRB 1,641,212
News Some firsts among 32 US students picked as Rhod... 4 min TerriB1 1
This man is living proof that all black people... 4 min Got_Rope 1
Do you guys ever get tired of posting the same ... 5 min SlayWithTheTruth 33
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 11 min Paul 313
No More Internet (Net Neutrality) (Jan '10) 14 min T-BOS 8
Why do younger black men love older white women (Oct '11) 15 min kyokitty 76
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 1 hr spooklevel10009 31
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr LOL 660
I love black women and hate white women 3 hr SlayWithTheTruth 53