APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#65409 Sep 29, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
I know something was taken the wrong way but BCM didn't talk about you to me.I don't talk to her off of here but me and her haven't beefed on here.Doni doesn't want me talking about it but from what I've heard your the one who's lying.
You need to grow up and stop holding grudges though.Your not married and don't have any children your pretty much wasting your life that god gave you.
It wasn't taken out of context. You lied and I showed BCM the thread who called Donivan to have you straightened out.

She doesn't talk to you off of topix for a reason.

I don't hold grudges but since you tried to bring up Donivan and your other lies I needed to slap you back to reality. Don't be mad if the truth hurts!
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#65410 Sep 29, 2013
Burrito Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Nighur women are the least desirable on the planet.
Science says.
Jealous much? Would you like to be one.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65411 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't taken out of context. You lied and I showed BCM the thread who called Donivan to have you straightened out.
She doesn't talk to you off of topix for a reason.
I don't hold grudges but since you tried to bring up Donivan and your other lies I needed to slap you back to reality. Don't be mad if the truth hurts!
Neither of them wanted drama but you were the one who kept it going by emailing doni complaining about him talking to me about you.Even he just admitted to me that I had stopped but you kept it going.Your the drama queen.If you truly wanted to be done with it you wouldn't of kept emailing him about it.No one really cares what happen between you guys anyway.If you gave him a hug so what no need to lie and say you didn't just because u 2 ain't cool with each other anymore.
MrAnderson

United States

#65412 Sep 29, 2013
Wow, I actually kinda liked APV and was giving her the benefit of the doubt on the whole irbw thing, but she fought candy over a white dude? Yesterday she was talking about she only date bm.

Is the Brooklyn joe guy black at least?

Man the old school topix posters be acting like they had class. It sound like a bunch of ratchet azz irbw pretending to be pro black to me.

Smh. Well I completely lost all interest in APV as a human. Smh.

BW y'all got to do better than this. Or at the very least stop letting the ratchet azz non black females like APV claim to be black when we know they ain't.

Smh. New topix black ladies y'all ain't so bad after all :)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65413 Sep 29, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of them wanted drama but you were the one who kept it going by emailing doni complaining about him talking to me about you.Even he just admitted to me that I had stopped but you kept it going.Your the drama queen.If you truly wanted to be done with it you wouldn't of kept emailing him about it.No one really cares what happen between you guys anyway.If you gave him a hug so what no need to lie and say you didn't just because u 2 ain't cool with each other anymore.
I didn't give him a hug. We walked out of the restaurant and he left. Sorry to burst your bubble but maybe if you keep lying SOMEONE will think you tell the truth. LOL

I didn't email him, he emailed me.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65414 Sep 29, 2013
MrAnderson wrote:
Wow, I actually kinda liked APV and was giving her the benefit of the doubt on the whole irbw thing, but she fought candy over a white dude? Yesterday she was talking about she only date bm.
Is the Brooklyn joe guy black at least?
Man the old school topix posters be acting like they had class. It sound like a bunch of ratchet azz irbw pretending to be pro black to me.
Smh. Well I completely lost all interest in APV as a human. Smh.
BW y'all got to do better than this. Or at the very least stop letting the ratchet azz non black females like APV claim to be black when we know they ain't.
Smh. New topix black ladies y'all ain't so bad after all :)
I do only date BM.

But I'm glad you lost interest cause I wasn't interested in you.

;o)

Aloha

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65417 Sep 29, 2013
MrAnderson wrote:
You know who the Alpha male is. You know how real i am.
You're pretty, I would let you sck it, but no go on the smang as of now.
LMAO!
Smh.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65418 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't give him a hug. We walked out of the restaurant and he left. Sorry to burst your bubble but maybe if you keep lying SOMEONE will think you tell the truth. LOL
I didn't email him, he emailed me.
He said that not me,I'm not the one who's lying it's one of you 2.I don't care either way.I wasn't there so I don't know.Life goes on.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65419 Sep 29, 2013
How you only date black men? Wasn't the last guy you were with blasian...that's considered biracial.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65420 Sep 29, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have babe, and many sent me sexually explicit one in my inbox. Some with freaky love notes and what they wanna do to my manhood.
You know what y'all talk about:)
No biggie, just block them like I did Anderson.

But you shouldn't attack Jaz about her weight. It comes off as a bytch-azz move...unless she started with you and I didn't see it.
MrAnderson

United States

#65421 Sep 29, 2013
Say it ain't so APV, please say it ain't so. I hope the horrible things Canday is saying about you hworing yourself out to non bm you met on topix and being turned down isn't true.

So you weren't good enough for non bm, and now you are a pro black soul sista that only dates bm?

Smh. You irbw are something else.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65422 Sep 29, 2013
I am so scared of the labor contractions.....just wish I could just get a c-section now and get her out.I'm terrified of labor for real.I don't think I can handle doing it natural.ohhhhh pushing a baby thru that way just sounds tortuous.I'm gonna have anxiety attack.lol get this baby outta me now

The doctor says she weighs 5 lbs tho.I want her to at least weigh 7 lbs.I'm afraid to read more labor stories.I've been experiencing pains under my bump that are tolerable but dxmn.

I can't sleep I'm scared.Being pregnant is ok,I haven't thrown up this week...finally.Morning sickness is suppose to slow down by the 2nd trimester but I been sick throughout the whole pregnancy and personally the 3rd trimester has been the worst as far as nausea goes.

She's no longer breeched,she's head down...lol I was kinda hoping she would stay breeched though.
MrAnderson

United States

#65423 Sep 29, 2013
Man Canday came in here like a wrecking ball ay ay ay aye.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65425 Sep 29, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gotten alot of compliments on pics so ugly bxtches like you and jaz can fall back.lol from what I heard your ovaries are fxcked up you hermaphrodite looking bxtch don't think I didn't see you crying about how you went to the doctor and found out you probably can't have kids lol.Won't be too long when your man(if you really have one) leaves u high and dry for a fertile woman like me.Instead of worrying about my face maybe you should worry about how you gonna get your broken cxnt fixed.:) hahaaa
^^^^ Touching, helpful, agree!

:)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65427 Sep 29, 2013
MrAnderson wrote:
Say it ain't so APV, please say it ain't so. I hope the horrible things Canday is saying about you hworing yourself out to non bm you met on topix and being turned down isn't true.
So you weren't good enough for non bm, and now you are a pro black soul sista that only dates bm?
The only one who whores themselves on topix is Canday...that's a well known fact.

There was a poster who was fascinated with me but as soon as he started getting creepy by telling me he has a crush on me, I cut him off. That's my leftovers that she's bragging about.

The other was a friend (mixed race) and there was never any romantic involvement on any one's part.

She lives to spread lies because her life is so insignificant that this is her only way to get attention.

Believe her if you will, makes no difference to me. Those who were involved know the truth...and she can only lie to make herself significant...but it's an Epic Failure on her part.
MrAnderson

United States

#65428 Sep 30, 2013
@shalimar, chill out cause you know y'all can't fck with ISW. She's the queen bee of topix. If I could walk away with any female from topix it would be ISW. I wish she posted more often.
MrAnderson

United States

#65429 Sep 30, 2013
That's who Jaz is trying to be, ISW. Jaz is ok but she just didn't have the looks to pull it off. ISW had a pretty face, nice azz n tts, nice lips, the whole nine. Jaz don't have that.

Jaz talked big sht to everybody in here FIRST.

None of these posters bothered Jaz. The way she ran her mouth we was expecting Janet Jackson. Btch got out the car looking like Freddy Jackson though.

None of the posters in here feeling sorry said sht when Jaz was bashing and stalking all of us.

I'm not going to lie. She's pretty, but she need to humble herself a bit and act like a lady like Brother Dev was saying.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Beijing, China

#65430 Sep 30, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#65433 Sep 30, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol hey, swade.. looks fun.. did you at least get 3rd place??
I lapped everyone twice yet I ended up in 4th. There were at least twenty cars out there. It was actually pretty fun though. The cars went up to 50mph. I accidently crashed this little kid against the wall and his father was giving me the evil eye throughout the race.lol
canday

Wichita, KS

#65434 Sep 30, 2013
MrAnderson wrote:
lol why would apv call donivan her "leftovers" if they didn't do anything.I believe what donivan said.I believe she did give him a hug before they left the restaraunt.They flirted on here quite often too,look at the past posts around the time they met up.The point is they met up.lol I ain't traveliing anywhere anymore to see anybody.If doni wants to see me again he would have to come here again.APV thinks anybody guy that is nice to her wants her.Donivan said he never hit on her so she's lying and somebody else can vouche for him too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the weirdest troll - T-bos or SadButTrue ? (Jun '17) 6 min Hmm 20
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 7 min Barros 63
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 9 min The Patriot 165
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min Barros 39,938
News A teen made a promposal with a joke about black... 12 min Paul 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min My New Alias RULES 1,746,430
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 16 min Ugly monkeys 9
Trump has Melania and black men don't 23 min Roofis tells da t... 67
the origin of the pink species 2 hr new black panther... 19
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 4 hr yep 56