Random thoughts...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#65385 Sep 29, 2013
Hey everybody, how about signing my petition called freedom @ the white house.

>>>> http://www.natureinforce.org/Solar-Energy--In...

Level 3

Planet Earth

#65386 Sep 29, 2013
Here is what the petition says!

Protecting We the People of The United States of America Ability To Choose as absolute freedom on a Universal & Global scale by the review and the passing of a new law by the U.S. government through the Environmental Protection Agency under Ecology!

This will ensure and protect each and every individual’s ability to choose as absolute freedom, so his/her decision making can lead to their own success and happiness without the influence of physical or coercive forces created by man-made governments or individuals.

Some Problems Solved By Petition;

1. End of the war on Drugs.

2. End of the war on homosexual marriage.

3. End of the war on Abortion.

4. End of the war on Terrorism.

5. End of wars.

And more!

Below is the link that will take you to the official white house.gov hyperlink on my business web-page!

>>>> http://www.natureinforce.org/Solar-Energy--In...
canday

Wichita, KS

#65387 Sep 29, 2013
lol at stabb trying to start shid with me another thread,man u need to grow up.All these bitter single people...I just want take all ya'll and ship you off to a island far away so you'll never be seen again.Happy people like me who are in love do not want to be around your negativity.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#65388 Sep 29, 2013
Wow i know the qorlds gone bat shyt mad if canday is on here stunting like she is a dime... not according to the pics i saw of the long nosed broomhilda black looking bytch with the arse for a chest!....

Chile please lol....
canday

Wichita, KS

#65389 Sep 29, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Wow i know the qorlds gone bat shyt mad if canday is on here stunting like she is a dime... not according to the pics i saw of the long nosed broomhilda black looking bytch with the arse for a chest!....
Chile please lol....
I've gotten alot of compliments on pics so ugly bxtches like you and jaz can fall back.lol from what I heard your ovaries are fxcked up you hermaphrodite looking bxtch don't think I didn't see you crying about how you went to the doctor and found out you probably can't have kids lol.Won't be too long when your man(if you really have one) leaves u high and dry for a fertile woman like me.Instead of worrying about my face maybe you should worry about how you gonna get your broken cxnt fixed.:) hahaaa

Level 3

Planet Earth

#65390 Sep 29, 2013
The weekend is over... Hello weekdays!
canday

Wichita, KS

#65391 Sep 29, 2013
There's another forum I'm gonna start posting on and with motherhood around the corner it's time for a change of environment.A forum for mommies.I'm too sweet,positive for such an ugly place that topix has become.With all the good,wholesome fun posters gone.This forum is run by trolls,bitter and ugly people.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#65392 Sep 29, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh donivan came to visit me a few months ago.U said he wouldn't but he did.Nothing happen though cause I was with my ex and he was in a relationship but we went out to breakfast.He has a crush on me now but I'm seeing body new now.
ROTFLMBAO @ you gushing at my throw-away visiting you 5 years later. Really? Your bar is pretty low but that's nothing new.

Him having a crush on a BW is nothing new. Don't take it as a victory. You're just an easy piece of azz that he was hoping to get after everyone else on Topix shot him down.

Keep him, he talks way to much just to hear his own voice.

I feel sorry for your child (if you're really pregnant this time) especially if she's a girl. No child deserves to have a mother like you.

SMH

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65393 Sep 29, 2013
And stop lying about getting compliments about your picture...LOL

I recall the Aunt Jemima comments with the do-rap pic which is why you had to resort to showing your tits for attention.

Let's not get into the thread after thread of men, on topix,dissing you and your hygiene after you slept with them...dirty #$%*&!
canday

Wichita, KS

#65394 Sep 29, 2013
and making fun of my breasts ain't gonna do shid Because men on and off of here have busted more nuts to it then they have to your fake pics and jaz's fugly face.Shid even the "white racist" was PMing about these big hooters I got.U females need to come up with some new material...because thats not gonna work.I know your jealous of my titties but god gave me big breasts and u don't have them too bad.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65395 Sep 29, 2013
Not making fun. I'm also full figure but I don't need to show my tits to get attention. That's the difference between us. I don't have to put up fake pictures or have other posters join me in making up fictional stories for attention/sympathy. That's the sign of a very insecure child...if you ever grow up you'll learn the difference!
canday

Wichita, KS

#65396 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMBAO @ you gushing at my throw-away visiting you 5 years later. Really? Your bar is pretty low but that's nothing new.
Him having a crush on a BW is nothing new. Don't take it as a victory. You're just an easy piece of azz that he was hoping to get after everyone else on Topix shot him down.
Keep him, he talks way to much just to hear his own voice.
I feel sorry for your child (if you're really pregnant this time) especially if she's a girl. No child deserves to have a mother like you.
SMH
How is he a throw away? He said YOU were the one that asked him for a hug before you left.Also that YOU got mad at him for talking to me.Get over yourself bxtch.There's alot more to it but he told me not to bring it up.

Your the one that traveled all the way to visit him.BrooklynJoa turned you down for a visit.You got laughed off this thread when you got exposed for being fired for being on topix too much.Don't bring my child up because your too dxmn old and ugly to even have kids.So the world thanks you for keeping your legs closed because we don't want any more bxtches like u around here.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#65397 Sep 29, 2013
Some people NEVER learn when to stop posting. I tried to warn you, waglula, but YOU are so much smarter than everyone else. I guess that's why you are constantly in trouble and seeing a psychiatrist. NO ONE cares about you for your charm and intelligence. ALL you are is a pair of too large breasts (which will most likely cause you back problems later in life, if not already) and an easy access lay. IF you had a lick of sense you would stop polluting this forum with your pathetic blow by blows of your loose morals and complete lack of good sense regarding communicable diseases. ANY man who sleeps with you without double bagging it is a complete FOOL. IN fact, any man who sleeps with you is an idiot. Now, please make sure you show this latest post to the police, your psychiatrist and your counselor. I will wait for the Summons and Complaint and you can wait for your surprise, k?.....smh......
canday

Wichita, KS

#65398 Sep 29, 2013
that was an epic thread.I gotta find it,it was hilarious.APV got her azz torn the fxck up.Dude said he couldn't eat for a week after seeing her before pic when she weighed 300 lbs.He turnt her advances down to visit him and she sent him like over 500 emails.

I'm gonna ask alyssababe to find me that thread.I think it was called "you know topix is your life when you...something
canday

Wichita, KS

#65399 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
And stop lying about getting compliments about your picture...LOL
I recall the Aunt Jemima comments with the do-rap pic which is why you had to resort to showing your tits for attention.
Let's not get into the thread after thread of men, on topix,dissing you and your hygiene after you slept with them...dirty #$%*&!
Most of those were from females who didn't even have pics up.Yea and those men also apologized afterwards and even admitted they made it up sooo what's your point.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65400 Sep 29, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
How is he a throw away? He said YOU were the one that asked him for a hug before you left.Also that YOU got mad at him for talking to me.Get over yourself bxtch.There's alot more to it but he told me not to bring it up.
Your the one that traveled all the way to visit him.BrooklynJoa turned you down for a visit.You got laughed off this thread when you got exposed for being fired for being on topix too much.Don't bring my child up because your too dxmn old and ugly to even have kids.So the world thanks you for keeping your legs closed because we don't want any more bxtches like u around here.
He lied to you to make you would feel better. He smelled like cigarettes so I couldn't get away fast enough. I also cut him off WAAAAAY before he went crying to you about me. Anything he or you said is a lie so save it. Both him and BCM called you out on you lying on them, so how can you think you're trustworthy now...ROTF.

BJ never turned me down for a visit. In fact he came to Hawaii...now doesn't that hurt ya. LOL

And yes, prayers are needed for your child...GOD help her, poor thing!
canday

Wichita, KS

#65401 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
Not making fun. I'm also full figure but I don't need to show my tits to get attention. That's the difference between us. I don't have to put up fake pictures or have other posters join me in making up fictional stories for attention/sympathy. That's the sign of a very insecure child...if you ever grow up you'll learn the difference!
Full figured my azz.U asked G-bra what kind of exercises you could do to uplift your saggy flat azz titties after you lost that weight.None of my pics have been fake either so quit making up lies.U claim u had DDs now you have saggy deflated c's.boo hoo.U were even considering getting surgery on those mofos.Anyone that's insecure it's u.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65402 Sep 29, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those were from females who didn't even have pics up.Yea and those men also apologized afterwards and even admitted they made it up sooo what's your point.
No those men didn't! ROTF

OK, I gave you enough shine. Relish in the fact that I replied to your pathetic attempts for attention. Lord knows you're really not getting it in real life!
canday

Wichita, KS

#65403 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
You sent your bikini pics to BrooklynJoao who was repulsed by it,so were you trying to get his attention.Good thing he didn't post it on here we'd all have barf bags by the side.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65404 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
He lied to you to make you would feel better. He smelled like cigarettes so I couldn't get away fast enough. I also cut him off WAAAAAY before he went crying to you about me. Anything he or you said is a lie so save it. Both him and BCM called you out on you lying on them, so how can you think you're trustworthy now...ROTF.
BJ never turned me down for a visit. In fact he came to Hawaii...now doesn't that hurt ya. LOL
And yes, prayers are needed for your child...GOD help her, poor thing!
Ummm that's not true.Post the link of me lying about it.If I was lying about it why am I'm still cool with BCM and Donivan.Neither of them called me out on anything.All he told me was to stop bringing it up.

He never cried to me about you.I asked him what happened so I was the one who brought it up stop lying.There are quite a few people on here who don't trust u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,406,574
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 9 min ais2fire 6,417
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 14 min Sonya Davis 28
Black Women are the most fertile women. (Nov '09) 18 min Bro-Ant 198
Why do people say that light skinned blacks are... (Mar '07) 20 min Biracial girl 729
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 50 min MICHAX 418
Dear White People 1 hr kracker 317
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 2 hr nave 66
More from around the web