Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#65020 Sep 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> how am I a man? Don't start none won't be none I don't expect you to be a follower out of all people DEV it goes like this a poster disagrees with my comment then it's you are white you are a man you are a dog blah blah blah !!! N...gga I'm a redbone all day long I just have my different opinions on shi just like anybody else here. Life experience makes you feel some type of way..........
Lol...I just like getting your panties all twisted up...It's funny to me.:)

How you doing anyway? Long time no talk.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#65021 Sep 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I lost his number it's almost 7 years ago and I don't have his email address :(:(
Well you could alway hire a private investigator or find friends who knew him.

Level 7

Location hidden

#65022 Sep 27, 2013

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#65023 Sep 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...I just like getting your panties all twisted up...It's funny to me.:)
How you doing anyway? Long time no talk.
LOL ! I'm ok just work school the usual I can't play on the phone the way I used to at work these n... ggas installed cameras on the premises man ! CONspiracy

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#65024 Sep 27, 2013
I am a sinner Lord forgive me I'm probably gonna sin again..........&@@ don't still my vibe

Level 7

Location hidden

#65025 Sep 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! I'm ok just work school the usual I can't play on the phone the way I used to at work these n... ggas installed cameras on the premises man ! CONspiracy
lol...funny you say that....I have been doing some on-site work lately...recently found out the CEO gets CCed on all my email..All good because I am a consummate pro AND charming....But I sometimes wonder if their are cams around ;)

Level 7

Location hidden

#65026 Sep 27, 2013
there are*

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#65027 Sep 27, 2013
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
bxtch you are fat and ugly.You look like a dxmn man and no way in hell you look 10 times better than me.You are by far the ugliest bxtch on topix and look much older than me.That's why you have all that fake hair on your head looking like a dxmn clown.I am pregnant and don't have to prove shid to you.People from on here who are on my facebook have pics of me and my pregnancy.Have seen my ultrasounds and my pregnancy bump.You are too ugly to procreate so hopefully you stay a virgin for the rest of your life because nobody is gonna wife a bxtch as ugly as you.No wonder u can't get a man much less keep one around.
No YOU'RE ugly and YOU look like a man you dirty azz bytch, every pic you've ever put up you look like you went three days without a shower, the only ones you may have looked the least bit decent and clean were your baby pics you posted lol...when your PARENTS used to wash your filthy azz AND no you're right I actually look 20 times better than you.. and no I don't look older than you, I'm however many years younger than you and however many years better than you and you'll never ever in your life be this GOOD again( if you ever were this good lol) and that's why your mad because I got to call you an ugly bytch back in the day and turns out I look better than you lmaohh.. shouldn't be fcking with ppl like we see you doing now everyday lol it's what you get.. you deserved it..:)

and all this projection ain't cutting it, hun.. you can call me ugly in seven different languages, but it still won't make me ugly nor will it make you look better than me( how ridiculous is that lolol) and I've been asked to be married already twice in my lifetime so it's no big deal to me lol the struggle is only real for budda head bytches like you who take what you can get in men.. dumb, ugly azz, dope swallowin bytch.. you're not even pregnant because for one you wouldn't have energy to up on here as late and as much.. just about every pregnant women I've known slept all day long and didn't crave sex as much as you do..

oh you can post nasty and inappropriate pics of yourself, but you can't post a pic of your baby bump?hmmm something's not right.. not like I care..I have plenty of validation and self-esteem, I don't have to lie about my everyday life like you do, bytch

Level 7

Location hidden

#65028 Sep 27, 2013
I love outkast...but sometimes I wish big boi was more on andre 3000's level to be honest. His flow and delivery are on point, but he just doesn't come off on the same level, lyrically. Sometimes I have no idea what he is talking about.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#65029 Sep 27, 2013
I see the claws are out tonight dam!!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#65030 Sep 27, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? how many naked men have you seen to make such a statement? Your a virgin and probably haven't eve seen a naked man in person.Your a fat faced bxtch even if you lost weight you would still look fat.There are even fat women who have slim faces.Your fat,ugly and shapless.Swade didn't even back you up when BF and andy was dogging out your ugly looks.
bytch I wasnt talking to you, d*mn you that mad I look better than you lol ..sucks to be you doesn't it..I was referring to what a doctor said, don't need to fck for that obviously and yes swade did back me up, follow along you stupid bytch lol... candy, child, sit down lol you are the most pitiful person on Topix I get told I look beautiful every single day of my life by random strangers,hun( literally with no exaggeration).. you probably only get told that by family and close friends lol ppl who feel obligated to tell you that lol.. I'm not arrogant at all, but d*mn..I know where you and I stand on the grading scale, ok?? save your breath you're embarrassing yourself..

Level 6

The Sequel

#65031 Sep 27, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Bxtch gotta learn,man.Her mouth could be used for other things other than talking shid kno what I'm saying.
says the bytch who keeps up mess as if she has no life... which she doesn't..I don't talk shyt on here everyday like you so take your own advice..

Level 6

The Sequel

#65032 Sep 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Whatz poppin', babygirl! How you?!
With all of this buzz about the pic in your avi, I personally want to openly go on record to say that I think you look absolutely regal in that photo. Again, your mane is amazing! You got that Pantene Pro-V type sh!t, AND itz ALL REAL! I mean, what n!**a wouldn't appreciate that?!!!
:D
lol thanx vam.. ugly bytches like canday wish her hair could grow past her fcking ear lol old baldheaded azz bytch..

Level 6

The Sequel

#65033 Sep 27, 2013
and bytch whatever you think I look like or whatever you try to make out of my face it still is better than looking like a fcking gorilla with a slick back byyyyyytch LMAOHH know you mad lololol

Level 7

Location hidden

#65034 Sep 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol thanx vam.. ugly bytches like canday wish her hair could grow past her fcking ear lol old baldheaded azz bytch..
It is never attractive for a woman to be so mean...Never, ever...

Level 6

The Sequel

#65035 Sep 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
"TAUNTED"? Really?! Is that what you call it? I have a slightly different interpretation with all of that. What you call a "taunt", I call flattery. Open "hate" is NORMALLY steeped in secret "admiration".
Besides, it doesn't matter what you think or say about me; you dudes are beneath me...and you couldn't be above me if your dizzy @zzes flew by me on a hang glider...you fcukin' "Jerry's kid".
lmaohh@ jerry's kids you sure have a way of saying things,vam... fatfamous Is just mad because he lives in a place where almost all the women who look like me or better are all running to wm lol and over here most of the bm get the pick of the litter of their own women.. except dudes like Anderson who halfway outted himself after comparing his fcked up looks to mine mainly because he dresses like a women and put heels on then goes out and tries to compete with real women lol..

I'll read the rest tomorrow.. if I ever get to it, I'm tired... been working all day and going to classes...

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#65036 Sep 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is never attractive for a woman to be so mean...Never, ever...
yeah it's not attractive but sometimes people deserve to be snapped on its a woman thing DEV!

Level 6

The Sequel

#65037 Sep 27, 2013
dev ,you saw how she just came at me out of nowhere for no apparent reason, especially since I've done a great job at dodging all of the instances where she's tried so hard to start some shyt up with me like in the soul electronica thread with her butting in... and other times in this thread.. she was so mad a t how smooth I was at dodging her bitter butt...so I only bust back.. she started it.. why didn't you say anything to her.. unless you don't consider her a lady? Is that what you're trying to say??

Level 6

The Sequel

#65038 Sep 27, 2013
thanx black honey... NOW I'm going to bed...

Level 7

Location hidden

#65039 Sep 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> yeah it's not attractive but sometimes people deserve to be snapped on its a woman thing DEV!
Ok, whatevs..I know women can be far crueler than any man, but when I see that behavior over a STRANGER, I know right away..that is a dangerous woman, not to be trusted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 12 min Buddy Boy 15
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min African AE 118,683
Do Black Men Like White Trannies (Jun '13) 20 min Troy2015 58
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Agents of Corruption 1,225,055
If two Albinos have a child, will that child ha... (May '11) 25 min yashar-al 9
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 34 min Halle Berry Sister 5,888
The Knights Templar was founded by a Black Man (Mar '12) 40 min Have a nice day 67
Why do I hate white people so much? 45 min Sangelia 190
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 58 min Gmoney 33,201
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 1 hr Sir Jethro 29
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,257
More from around the web