oops :)...too much? new to this

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#64997 Sep 27, 2013
LOR wrote:
<quoted text>
oops :)...too much? new to this
haha ur funnyyyy. Its time to get off topix lol.
LOR

West Hempstead, NY

#64999 Sep 27, 2013
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>haha ur funnyyyy. Its time to get off topix lol.
i thought u liked me on this siht
canday

Wichita, KS

#65000 Sep 27, 2013
Swade is making so much money but always talking shid about other dudes.Always posting pics of the trannies he's been messing with.I think he's still a virgin.I remember when he added me on myspace I don't think I've ever talked to him on there and ended up deleted him.He's a boring person...boring personality and not attractive in the least bit no matter how much money he has,I wouldn't look his way for a sec.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65001 Sep 27, 2013
I just made dinner for my man a few hours ago and we watched skin deep and good fences after my talent show rehearsal which was mostly just sound check.I may be changing songs again lol cause I really want to win that money and after seeing my competition doesn't look like I have to try too hard.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#65002 Sep 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
"TAUNTED"? Really?! Is that what you call it? I have a slightly different interpretation with all of that. What you call a "taunt", I call flattery. Open "hate" is NORMALLY steeped in secret "admiration".
Besides, it doesn't matter what you think or say about me; you dudes are beneath me...and you couldn't be above me if your dizzy @zzes flew by me on a hang glider...you fcukin' "Jerry's kid".
LMAO@ Jerry's kids bwahaaaaaa

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#65005 Sep 27, 2013
canday wrote:
Swade is making so much money but always talking shid about other dudes.Always posting pics of the trannies he's been messing with.I think he's still a virgin.I remember when he added me on myspace I don't think I've ever talked to him on there and ended up deleted him.He's a boring person...boring personality and not attractive in the least bit no matter how much money he has,I wouldn't look his way for a sec.
Hahaha...hey, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#65006 Sep 27, 2013
I miss my ex boyfriend Gabriel and I can't find him not even on Facebook : (

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#65008 Sep 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
I miss my ex boyfriend Gabriel and I can't find him not even on Facebook :(
Just call him or send him and email. There are so many ways to get ahold of someone now-a-days.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#65009 Sep 27, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Just call him or send him and email. There are so many ways to get ahold of someone now-a-days.
Blaq Honey is a man, dude...

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#65011 Sep 27, 2013
canday wrote:
Lol :) Don't pick on Swade, he has unresolved "mommy" issues. He's never going to be able to interact with women until he resolves those.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#65012 Sep 27, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> chicks with dcks stalking ya?
Lol :) Just AOP and two other queers. Yeah, I guess you're right considering how they act :) I just call them "trannies" for short though :)
canday

Wichita, KS

#65013 Sep 27, 2013
So much to do this weekend....not enough hours in a day to get it done.

I hope my daughter sleeps at night.I will have to sleep when she sleeps.Hopefully she sleeps for a good 6 hours at least.Just would love to fall asleep with her in my arms.I don't think that's dangerous.I'm sure women have done it before.Blow on her little tummy after I change her to hear her giggle :)
canday

Wichita, KS

#65014 Sep 27, 2013
I'm experiencing some pain and tightness under my bump and my pelvis hurts...makes me waddle more.It's harder for me to get out of bed.Feel heavy.I'm anxious,terrified,excited and a bunch of other emotions.Trying not to read the horror labor stories.Its making me want a c-section instead of trying to push a watermelon thru my "bleep".I'm trying to picture it and it's scarying the shid out of me,I'm thinking how the hell am I"m gonna push it out.I don't have gestational diabetes.Everything is going fine but I'm scared of the pain.I don't want to be so traumatized by the experience that I experience the psychosis after birth thing....I really don't want to go into a deep depression.Thats one of the reasons why I'm seeing a psychiatrist because I'm scared something like that is gonna happen to me
canday

Wichita, KS

#65015 Sep 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) Don't pick on Swade, he has unresolved "mommy" issues. He's never going to be able to interact with women until he resolves those.
It's sad that he didn't have a decent mother growing up,that's very important in a child's life.It can have a very negative impact on their life.He isn't doing bad though.He's just not the type of guy I would find attractive.Not into superficial types.It's cool to have nice,decent stuff.Who wouldn't but bragging about it isn't "cool".I mean...so what you know good for you.You have satin sheets and 100,000 dollar car.Just don't like snobs.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65016 Sep 27, 2013
if you have blocked milk ducts the baby would have to suckle to unblock it....man I can imagine how painful it would be if you couldn't unblock it.I'd be bawling like a baby.I just don't take pain too well.When people slap me on my back I scream in pain.It just hurts so bad.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#65017 Sep 27, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Just call him or send him and email. There are so many ways to get ahold of someone now-a-days.
I lost his number it's almost 7 years ago and I don't have his email address :(:(
canday

Wichita, KS

#65018 Sep 27, 2013
I have aot of pain receptors,just very fragile :(

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#65019 Sep 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaq Honey is a man, dude...
how am I a man? Don't start none won't be none I don't expect you to be a follower out of all people DEV it goes like this a poster disagrees with my comment then it's you are white you are a man you are a dog blah blah blah !!! N...gga I'm a redbone all day long I just have my different opinions on shi just like anybody else here. Life experience makes you feel some type of way..........

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#65020 Sep 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> how am I a man? Don't start none won't be none I don't expect you to be a follower out of all people DEV it goes like this a poster disagrees with my comment then it's you are white you are a man you are a dog blah blah blah !!! N...gga I'm a redbone all day long I just have my different opinions on shi just like anybody else here. Life experience makes you feel some type of way..........
Lol...I just like getting your panties all twisted up...It's funny to me.:)

How you doing anyway? Long time no talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Puerto Rican guys like African American women? 9 min Askia Muhammad 20
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 13 min MafiaPrincess95 7,502
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Yeah 1,278,288
The United Nations criticized how America treat... 30 min MafiaPrincess95 2
He came instantly.....? (Jun '10) 38 min IamGroot42050 34
African AE is white and the dumbest poster on t... 39 min Zapped 26
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 42 min My name is Nobody 51
Egyptians in Egypt 2 hr notbrainwashed 544
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 3 hr notbrainwashed 71
Harris County Deputy Murdered 4 hr Ben YISRAEL 158
More from around the web