Random thoughts...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#65299 Sep 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Although not a film about "blacks", per se, I also recommend the film "Traffic"....IT really breaks down the lunacy of the war on drugs and the negative impact it is having on all people, but especially poor people of color (read:blacks). It is a high level primer for why the war on drugs is just retarded on its face.
that's one of my favorite movies DEV!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65300 Sep 29, 2013
Lol, that gay dude has a man crush on me.

There isn't any other men that follow other men around the forum reading every single post they make and only logging in to post to them.

lol

I said it before that one thing about being and alpha male is that you can't pick who finds you attractive. Of course there's going to be gay men that like me just as much as females do.

I just try to ignore them and be as nice as possible without hurting to many feelings.

I'm only about the ladies though :) Sexy ladies like APV and MsNewNew.

APV got the looks and sense of humor, but she not intelligent enough. NewNew just got the sex appeal, she don't got the looks, but she has the attitude too.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#65301 Sep 29, 2013
A black (and I use the term losely) "college" student who doesn't know what an ethnic nose looks like, the concept of speaking languages other than English and drinks coffee with corny names has the nerve to call anyone else not intelligent???

ROTFLMBAO

Oh, while cyber sexing females and claims he's attractive but yet to post a picture to back that "claim" up...smh

When is this Eagle games gonna be over, need to get out of here!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65302 Sep 29, 2013
Lol APV sweetheart don't ag that gay dude on. You used to be one of the main people calling him gay and now you're encouraging him because he's using his gay annoyingness on a straight man that is currently trying to get to know you better :)

Women always have thought it was funny when gay dudes help them attack the men they want to fck. And the gay dude just be sitting there just going off. lol twisting his neck, snapping his fingers, talking about the others dudes nuts and dck, just going full diva.

Lol :)

Come on APV stop being childish :)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#65303 Sep 29, 2013
You speak so cavalierly about "ethnic noses". Sounds like you are brainwashed into thinking that the "normal" way to look is like a anglo-saxon, and anything else is "ethnic"....Just saying...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#65304 Sep 29, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol APV sweetheart don't ag that gay dude on. You used to be one of the main people calling him gay and now you're encouraging him because he's using his gay annoyingness on a straight man that is currently trying to get to know you better :)
Women always have thought it was funny when gay dudes help them attack the men they want to fck. And the gay dude just be sitting there just going off. lol twisting his neck, snapping his fingers, talking about the others dudes nuts and dck, just going full diva.
You seem to know way too much about what gay dudes be doing.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65305 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
A black (and I use the term losely) "college" student who doesn't know what an ethnic nose looks like, the concept of speaking languages other than English and drinks coffee with corny names has the nerve to call anyone else not intelligent???
ROTFLMBAO
Oh, while cyber sexing females and claims he's attractive but yet to post a picture to back that "claim" up...smh
When is this Eagle games gonna be over, need to get out of here!
You know AOP rated your post as brilliant funny agree, man that guy has the gayest crush on me. lol anyway..

.. I'm just wondering what you consider an "ethnic nose" to be. I've taken a ton of college classes and I don't quite remember the one on "ethnic noses".

And I was working.. And the Coffee wasn't cheap, it was pretty dam good coffee. Just because the name was "jamaican me crazy" doesn't mean that the coffee was cheap, only that someone had a sense of humor.

And who am I sexing? You ?:) lol you really feel like I'm sexing you right now? Is it good?

And you're an Eagles fan? lol

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65306 Sep 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
You speak so cavalierly about "ethnic noses". Sounds like you are brainwashed into thinking that the "normal" way to look is like a anglo-saxon, and anything else is "ethnic"....Just saying...
She also thinks saying "Aloha" at the end of all her posts is speaking "Hawaiian" lol.

I told yall she's cute and has a banging sense of humor but not intelligent enough to bring home for any thing other than smangin.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#65307 Sep 29, 2013
canday wrote:
Swade is making so much money but always talking shid about other dudes.Always posting pics of the trannies he's been messing with.I think he's still a virgin.I remember when he added me on myspace I don't think I've ever talked to him on there and ended up deleted him.He's a boring person...boring personality and not attractive in the least bit no matter how much money he has,I wouldn't look his way for a sec.
gee!! he must be really hurting from that one lolol.. noone is missing out on anything with an ugly pie faced, skunk back gorilla face bytch like you, you're by far one of the most atrocious women on and off topix , so pitiful you feel like you have to lie about your entire life like we actually give a fck.. nobody cares about your fake pregnancy.. and if you are you should consider adoption.. can barely wash and take care of your own azz let alone someone else's lolol..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65308 Sep 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Although not a film about "blacks", per se, I also recommend the film "Traffic"....IT really breaks down the lunacy of the war on drugs and the negative impact it is having on all people, but especially poor people of color (read:blacks). It is a high level primer for why the war on drugs is just retarded on its face.
Traffic is excellent, I need to watch it again. Have you seen Get Rich Or Die Trying?

Level 6

The Sequel

#65309 Sep 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever bust back.,..That's the point...Why should you sacrifice your lady virtue for someone you don't know and will never meet?
Be a lady at all times! Yeah, I am not a gentleman at all times..but guess what, life isn't fair. I am allowed to be a jerk and recover from it. You aren't.
I'm not sacrificing my " lady virtue" online by talking mess to other ppl..I don't know what time period you live in, but it's 2013 and the only way your double standard such as this will ever be A double standard is if I don't hold you to the same standards you hold me to..
and no a man doesn't always recover from being a jerk; take Anderson for example.. he's still paying for the things he's said in the past on here and how he's behaved... it's not one day that passes by that he isn't being reminded of his disgusting "bw pucci stink" comment and because of it he's forever marginalized..it's why he can't go one day without arguing like a bytch and being gay..

Level 7

Location hidden

#65310 Sep 29, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sacrificing my " lady virtue" online by talking mess to other ppl..I don't know what time period you live in, but it's 2013 and the only way your double standard such as this will ever be A double standard is if I don't hold you to the same standards you hold me to..
and no a man doesn't always recover from being a jerk; take Anderson for example.. he's still paying for the things he's said in the past on here and how he's behaved... it's not one day that passes by that he isn't being reminded of his disgusting "bw pucci stink" comment and because of it he's forever marginalized..it's why he can't go one day without arguing like a bytch and being gay..
Whatever jaz...keep making excuses...

Level 7

Location hidden

#65311 Sep 29, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Traffic is excellent, I need to watch it again. Have you seen Get Rich Or Die Trying?
I am officially boycotting any movie starring 50 cent...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65312 Sep 29, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaz how old are you really? I'm not buying the in your "20's" act. There is no way that you are younger than APV or sharlimar especially not Canday. Canday looks like she is about the age you claim to be, and you look a bit older than APV and sharlimar.

I'm not calling you ugly by the way so please don't be offended. You honestly look like you could pass for MDJ's much older sister or auntie.

Level 6

The Sequel

#65313 Sep 29, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche honey.
I cried through YOUR emotional heart-felt accurate rendition of canday. Now, everyone knows I have no allegiance on Topix. If I feel YOU Make sense I will side with you and later fk you up by ganging up with another poster at YOU because of your own stupidity.
All in all we all know putting canday by a landfill I no comparison to filth. She is filth and will remain filth. Even minister "Vampo" had enough of her stAnk arse and requested she shower to wit, "Canday, wah YOUR arse." Even then canday didn't get it and continued to be in bed with her disser. Then another bloke came to defend canday, which I found was quite amusing bearing in mind he blatantly told Topix black women, that their ( and quote,) "black woman PUXXY stinks and white women's vAgina smells like vanilla with many fresh river water sweet to the soul."
So all in all you get the picture of different characters at different levels.
Having said all that, do something about your weight.
Sex IS a good way. Food cravings out. More sex.
as much as canday is on here it makes sense that she's never ever presentable in any of her pics.. the bytch never ever leaves the desktop and we all know Anderson is only" defending" her because he enjoys using her as a pawn against everybody...... and you're the last one to talk about disrespecting bw when it was you trolling as "Yarde" an IRBM married to a ww and creating thread after thread.. you need to get over your obsession with bw and their vaginas, hell, you're on here just as much as them, all three of you need to at least take a bathroom break from topix..

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#65314 Sep 29, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol APV sweetheart don't ag that gay dude on. You used to be one of the main people calling him gay
Never said that. Do you have proof to back that up or is this another one of your many lies, Desmond, Mr. Smith, Black man or whatever other alias you troll under??
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>and now you're encouraging him because he's using his gay annoyingness on a straight man that is currently trying to get to know you better :)
I see that you've fantasize about that A LOT? Don't you think it's time YOU came out of the closet??
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>You speak so cavalierly about "ethnic noses". Sounds like you are brainwashed into thinking that the "normal" way to look is like a anglo-saxon, and anything else is "ethnic"....Just saying...
Never! I prefer to keep my ethnicity as unique and exotic as it is. But since you're jumping into a conversation without knowing the full story, the nose part came out when he said I was a white lady (that he still found attractive) and I retorted that my nose is too ethnic to be white.
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know AOP rated your post as brilliant funny agree, man that guy has the gayest crush on me. lol anyway..
.. I'm just wondering what you consider an "ethnic nose" to be. I've taken a ton of college classes and I don't quite remember the one on "ethnic noses".
Because you're ignorant and too lazy to click on a link...but I'll help you out, this time:

Mediterranean
Mediterranean ethnic groups span those with heritages ranging from Persian to Greek to Italian to Arab to Jewish, to name a few. People from these ethnic groups often have noses with a hump in the region between the tip and forehead and a slightly drooping nose tip.

African
African noses tend to feature enlarged nostrils, wide tips and a lack of nasal bridge projection.

Asian
Asian noses are generally shorter and sit shallow on the face. Similar to an African nose, it also lacks definition, has wide nostrils and little definition of the bridge.

Hispanics
Hispanic noses have a broad, wide, drooping tip, complemented by a dorsal hump. This hump is similar to what is seen on noses of those with Mediterranean heritage.
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>And I was working.. And the Coffee wasn't cheap, it was pretty dam good coffee. Just because the name was "jamaican me crazy" doesn't mean that the coffee was cheap, only that someone had a sense of humor.
Never said it was "cheap". Again, proof or just another lie??
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>And who am I sexing? You ?:) lol you really feel like I'm sexing you right now? Is it good?
It's an indication of how you would be in bed=lame!
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>And you're an Eagles fan? lol
Nope, my man is...
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
She also thinks saying "Aloha" at the end of all her posts is speaking "Hawaiian" lol.
No speaking Hawaiian would look like:
`Ehia ou makahiki? Pa`a ka waha. E hana me ka ha`aha`a. Hele aku!
But you would be unable to grasp that concept.
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>I told yall she's cute and has a banging sense of humor but not intelligent enough to bring home for any thing other than smangin.
Like I need your validation to state that I'm cute and funny...*sucks teeth* As for "smangin, I would have to be roofied out of my head for that to EVER HAPPEN. But hey, I'm sure there are some here that would just for attention...go find her and leave me alone.

Level 6

The Sequel

#65315 Sep 29, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Beautiful picture Jaz... and don't sweat that noise.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Lol thanx new.. you know them two are just butthurt from the last beat down...hey, girly where have you been??

Level 6

The Sequel

#65316 Sep 29, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Girl you know Canday... she's the same person who posted she needs to HIDE a hickey while walking around with a big stomach with a baby by two different men. Like a hickey is the only proof of her sleeping with someone else. You know she's crazy when she stated she need to hide a hickey. Ha!
Lol crazy, ugly, delusional, inadequate you name it.. what's NOT wrong with her??? she needs to see a shrink..

Level 6

The Sequel

#65317 Sep 29, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I feel I'm so right about this SELORNAPADEN person... It is a HE....
SMH!
you too?? I'm starting to sense that also...

Level 7

Location hidden

#65318 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>

Never! I prefer to keep my ethnicity as unique and exotic as it is. But since you're jumping into a conversation without knowing the full story, the nose part came out when he said I was a white lady (that he still found attractive) and I retorted that my nose is too ethnic to be white.
smh..you just made my case for me! I am sure you are a nice girl though. And I don't really have any interest in arguing with you. How is your day going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A good theme music... 2 min Israelite Suprema... 5
Blacks and Space Travel? 8 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min No Surprize 1,508,777
Best Guard Dog 24 min Long Legged Mack ... 3
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 25 min MeSo 8
Mars 36 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 48 min Israelite Suprema... 5
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Visitor 139
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,031
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Lori899 1,417