Random thoughts...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#65205 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
Good, go bother them and leave me alone. I'm not on topix to find a date. Get plenty of them out here...it's called reality!
Show off, meanwhile short brothahs...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#65206 Sep 29, 2013
1.) Nope
2.) Nope, it doesn't
3.) Nope, some guys never got a second date much less a change to get fcked
4.) Not in my 40's
5.) I'm still turning you down (although you're too clueless to pick up on that)
6.) You wouldn't even get a change to smang much less 1st base...some other posters maybe desperate for you but not me!

;oP

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#65208 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
These pop up ads are just as annoying as the trolls...
Adblock on Safari, or like me just use Topix mobile app no ads here...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65209 Sep 29, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, Shallowmarred, remember who I am friendly with here, k? Take your lying, foul mouthed, under-age posing, cyber-sex soliciting, nasty council house living behind off this forum for a break. Cosigning with the scum on this forum is hardly a kudo catching event........:)
Chill the fck out! I don't get upset when you call me Shallowmarred or Swallowmar. Or even if Kip calls me Saladbar.
TBMR used a bit if creativity, Trickahontas is funny, you know it is.
Sheesh.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65210 Sep 29, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Show off, meanwhile short brothahs...
Please...you need to have the whole package. You would have more luck if you weren't so hard on women who have kids. You're knocking out about 70% of the population and who knows how many of them adore brothahs like you???!
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Adblock on Safari, or like me just use Topix mobile app no ads here...
AOP gave me a link that works. I think it's the same one...Mahalo for the suggestion.

;o)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#65211 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
1.) Nope
2.) Nope, it doesn't
3.) Nope, some guys never got a second date much less a change to get fcked
4.) Not in my 40's
5.) I'm still turning you down (although you're too clueless to pick up on that)
6.) You wouldn't even get a change to smang much less 1st base...some other posters maybe desperate for you but not me!
;oP
Thank you for cutting out the cheesy hawaiin phrases.. guess you're the type of woman that knows when to listen to a man.. and I'm the type of man you listen to.

Well I'm curious APV, how do you not get a second date with some one that you considered good enough for a first date? I never understood that a people past the age of around 25 or so..

Do you and the other person just not have any interest in each other? Why can't the first bad date be the first interaction in general?

Usually when I meet someone the first interaction I learn enough about a person to know whether or not they'd make it past the first date.

And if you're not in your 40's .. I'm going to have to take back some of those compliments I gave you earlier :)

And what's an "ethnic nose"? If you don't mind me asking :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65212 Sep 29, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill the fck out! I don't get upset when you call me Shallowmarred or Swallowmar. Or even if Kip calls me Saladbar.
TBMR used a bit if creativity, Trickahontas is funny, you know it is.
Sheesh.
APV meet sharlimar, Shalimar meet APV :)

Location hidden

#65213 Sep 29, 2013
dev143 wrote:
I think topix truncated my post...
Thank you Topix!

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65214 Sep 29, 2013
1.) I can tell within the first five minutes if I want to see that person again. That's why I let men do all the talking as they will volunteer info to help me decide. When a guy asks you out, they could be nervious or you could be rushing so I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt to give them a chance to put their best foot forward. When you're in college that concept is foreign, so it's understandable that you have no clue as dating in the adult world is vastly different than collegic's.
2.) What do you consider an interaction vs a date?
3.) Don't worry, I wasn't taking them seriously anyways :o)
4.) Seriously, you couldn't google "ethnic nose" to figure it out??

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5517143_ethnic-nose...

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65215 Sep 29, 2013
Aloha po...btw

;o)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#65216 Sep 29, 2013
There is something that I like about APV's picture in comparison to the other IRBW that post here. Some thing about the way she looks I just kind of .. like it.

I don't know what it is though.

Location hidden

#65217 Sep 29, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
It's time that irbw and racist white men stop with the "fat ww" lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rre0sFHlfBcXX
The evidence is too overwhelming.
Neely Fuller Jr has really opened my eyes to the SYSTEM of White Supremacy.
In the video, the white girls, is appropriating an AA Female role. Yet the white girl gets the Black man and at 1.45 the black girls are dancing around her, with their own kinky hair covered by straight Blonde wigs. So the white girl replaces the AAW as the sexual/romantic counterpart of the AAM. And on top of that AAW are seen dancing around her in subserviantly, wearing white girl's hair.
The message that AAW are lower and expendable, easily replaced is very clear in the video. Messages being sent AA girls and boys.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65218 Sep 29, 2013
I get that from younguns all the time.

You'll grow out of it...

Location hidden

#65219 Sep 29, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Neely Fuller Jr has really opened my eyes to the SYSTEM of White Supremacy.
In the video, the white girls, is appropriating an AA Female role. Yet the white girl gets the Black man and at 1.45 the black girls are dancing around her, with their own kinky hair covered by straight Blonde wigs. So the white girl replaces the AAW as the sexual/romantic counterpart of the AAM. And on top of that AAW are seen dancing around her in subserviantly, wearing white girl's hair.
The message that AAW are lower and expendable, easily replaced is very clear in the video. Messages being sent AA girls and boys.
She has chosen the dancers to ALL be black. So the one white girl, is queen of the black girls, the white girl is centre stage, while BW cover their hair with wigs.
This in a video, where the white female is actually mimicking AAW and their "swagger". But they are shown as having no swagger, they have white girl's hair on their heads and are dancing around a white girl.

Location hidden

#65220 Sep 29, 2013
Interesting that a singer who wants world wide appeal, would just have black female dancers in her video. Not a mixture of black, white, Asian girls dancing.
Seems the message is when the white girl is surrounded by black girls, she is the queen, the star, the one with the swagger.
The blonde wigs are to take away any individuality from the black dancers, make objectify them and make them all look uniform.
All eyes on the white girl.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#65221 Sep 29, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She has chosen the dancers to ALL be black. So the one white girl, is queen of the black girls, the white girl is centre stage, while BW cover their hair with wigs.
This in a video, where the white female is actually mimicking AAW and their "swagger". But they are shown as having no swagger, they have white girl's hair on their heads and are dancing around a white girl.
Not all the dancers are black. Watch the video again...

I don't think this video would have any black girl emulate to be her one day...IMO

Location hidden

#65222 Sep 29, 2013
LMFBAO!!!!
Jamaican mothers getting into trouble because of our naughty biracial daughters <3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13728...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#65223 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
I see much hasn't changed...LOL
Aloha
Hey APV! Welcome back... and nope, nothing has changed.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#65224 Sep 29, 2013
APV wrote:
These pop up ads are just as annoying as the trolls...
I use the Adblock PLUS and its very helpful against the pop ups.
canday

Wichita, KS

#65226 Sep 29, 2013
The show lasted almost 4 hours last night.I'm glad I didn't fxck up,I was a little nervous my fingers were shaking a little bit.I haven't been in front of an audience that big in a while.We had a performer who tried out for american idol.It was a very fun night and glad my man went with me.He fried fish afterwards and we watched the movie seed.

I need to get some more black independent movies for us to watch.I didn't win first place but I did win some money which is all that matters to me lol.That black piano player killed it last night.I knew I should've picked a better song.He was sexy too.It was a good night they should stuff like that more often.I'm sure we raised alot of money.There was alot of people there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus: In need of some p***y!!! 1 min Marcus Washington 1
Black lives matter! 3 min BLM 52
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 4 min M Wilson 83
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,394,497
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 5 min Facts Not Fiction 3,493
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 min Marcus Washington 1,289
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min TranshumanX 46,248
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 32,535
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr Real 135,939
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 4 hr Kev 80
More from around the web