“No Troll Zone...”

Since: May 08

They Know Better!!!

#64454 Sep 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That muffcuka was FACEDOWN on the canvas...
You'd think he spent the night there long as he was out.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#64455 Sep 21, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
You should've seen his pic lol,his eyes are like crossed.Crazy azz
lol, I actually saw his picture and he looks gay. He was standing by a wall or something looking real feminine.

Is anybody surprised that him and Vamp are getting along really good? It's actually pretty funny seeing the two of them post these incredibly feminine rants back and forth to each other :)
canday

Wichita, KS

#64456 Sep 21, 2013
Talkiing with the baby's father on the phone.Talking about our baby girl how beautiful she would look with curly black hair from me and his beautiful blue eyes.My man is still working.He's the one who will going to my next ultrasound hopefully it'll be scheduled sometime next week or the week after.This pregnancy is coming to an end...getting very nervous.I need to pack my hospital bag very soon.He loves my big tummy so much he smothered it with kisses this morning and dug his tongue in my outie naval.lol.I love being pregnant I can't wait to get pregnant again.

I have to drink alot of water because I get these horrible migraines and get so nauseated....just horrible
canday

Wichita, KS

#64457 Sep 21, 2013
I want to have 5 or 6 kids before the age of 35

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#64458 Sep 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Ok, I get it. You think I am Agent Smith. Wow, you "guys" sure can speculate and gossip like girls sometimes...
Lol, normally only females think I'm other posters .. i think there's some type of feminine gene that doesn't allow women to associate different personalities with different people.

I made a thread about it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TB6NJC446FQAH...

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#64459 Sep 21, 2013
1inamill wrote:
Beotch ayuss neegs
What up lady :) What's this all about>?

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#64460 Sep 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
stop this!..
Oh, hi Jaz :)
canday

Wichita, KS

#64461 Sep 21, 2013
I also notice that nutso has been making fun of black women's bodies.She's talked about mdj's behind(which has gotten alot of positive attention),shalimar's figure and mines.It's all jealousy.I bet her husband left her a voluptuous black woman and is loving every bit of her body :) like my man is.There is nothing wrong with have a big azz.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#64462 Sep 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol whatever..:)
???

“No Troll Zone...”

They Know Better!!!

#64463 Sep 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I actually saw his picture and he looks gay. He was standing by a wall or something looking real feminine.
Is anybody surprised that him and Vamp are getting along really good? It's actually pretty funny seeing the two of them post these incredibly feminine rants back and forth to each other :)
Im starting to believe you want me to be gay cause you secretly in love with me.
canday

Wichita, KS

#64464 Sep 21, 2013
hope donivan comes back to kansas.I gave him a big hug before he left.He took me out to breakfast and told I was beautiful and wanted to give me a kiss but he was seeing somebody at the time and I was still dealing with my ex.I don't plan on doing anything I just enjoyed all the conversations we have,he's one of my best friends we can talk on the phone for hours.Last night we just talked and talked and we just talk about anything.It's so therapeutic.
canday

Wichita, KS

#64465 Sep 21, 2013
mmmm making a cd for us :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#64466 Sep 21, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think he spent the night there long as he was out.
Yeah, Paq really bit it that night. I kinda felt bad for 'em.

The 2 fighters I felt bad for them losing this year was Paq losing, and seeing Amir Khan lose to Danny Garcia...that was a tough one too. I mean, its always good seein' a Philly n!**a knockin' muffcukas out, but Amir Khan's courage was commendable.

When Khan got into trouble he didn't tie Danny up or anything. He fought his way out of his dilemma...or at least, tried to.

You just don't see that type of valor anymore...inside or outside the ring.

Khan will be back.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#64467 Sep 21, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't even stay married,I'm sure it was one of the best decisions he ever made and is with a woman that takes better care of him.:)
Actually he is on divorce number 9 because he keeps picking women like YOU....smh....

I divorced him because he is the kind of man YOU find irresistible. You know, the kind that will sleep with anything. War changed him and no amount of therapy could keep him from wine, women and 'shlong'......look it up, k? Quit while you have what's little left of your dignity....

*smirks*

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#64468 Sep 21, 2013
canday wrote:
I also notice that nutso has been making fun of black women's bodies.She's talked about mdj's behind(which has gotten alot of positive attention),shalimar's figure and mines.It's all jealousy.I bet her husband left her a voluptuous black woman and is loving every bit of her body :) like my man is.There is nothing wrong with have a big azz.
Fat is fat, Canday. It makes no difference to me about the size of your behind or your bosom, save when you and your 'too through crew' start with the slams this way. One good turn deserves another. Since this is all you seem to have left to lob, let me assure you, YOUR MANY MEN can worship you all they wish. I think you live in an altered state 90% of the time. Keep ignoring me, k?

LMNAAO@LastWordLucy

Level 8

Location hidden

#64469 Sep 21, 2013
Tears of Joy...

TIFU...UKWYR

Level 8

Location hidden

#64470 Sep 21, 2013
HAHAHA!!!@ MsM...

..."wine, women and 'shlong'"...

...LOL!!!

You made me laugh with that one. Sorry, I ran outta props.

:D

“No Troll Zone...”

They Know Better!!!

#64471 Sep 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Paq really bit it that night. I kinda felt bad for 'em.
The 2 fighters I felt bad for them losing this year was Paq losing, and seeing Amir Khan lose to Danny Garcia...that was a tough one too. I mean, its always good seein' a Philly n!**a knockin' muffcukas out, but Amir Khan's courage was commendable.
When Khan got into trouble he didn't tie Danny up or anything. He fought his way out of his dilemma...or at least, tried to.
You just don't see that type of valor anymore...inside or outside the ring.
Khan will be back.
Yea boxing aint what it used to be. Too many of em just in it for the money nowadays.

Level 8

Location hidden

#64472 Sep 21, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#64473 Sep 21, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea boxing aint what it used to be. Too many of em just in it for the money nowadays.
Well,$$$ is a pretty good reason to be in it.

The sh!t is HIGH risk...might as well get paid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 min freddie47 33,265
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,174,869
Guess who's engaged yall?? 3 min lie 8
All women prefer white men 6 min TheOriginalDoby 68
Wayans bro admits he was raped in Dance Flick! (Jul '12) 8 min bhaddbitch18 30
Georgia: White Cop, Black Child's HeadBlow Apart 9 min TheOriginalDoby 2
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 9 min Mick_ 225
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 25 min Think About It 191
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 29 min Ben YISRAEL 105,087
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 35 min Gmoney 28,732
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr African AE 3,522
More from around the web