Random thoughts...
canday

Wichita, KS

#64742 Sep 23, 2013
swade do those girls know your posting their pics on here?
canday

Wichita, KS

#64743 Sep 23, 2013
she looks like a transsexual but then again swade is.....not straight.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64744 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're right about that PM which you love to revisit old stuff when you're losing an argument. I want you to post that whole conversation. I was trolling Stonedlove for the hell of it one night.
Her response.."Wow, i'm surprised you picked me being that you're popular on topix."
Now Stonedlove how showed troll tendencies so I was hoping she was going to post the conversation to see how thirsty she was acting when I stopped responding.
Every woman on topix who I asked for their number, has given it to me. You know why, because I'm a cool dude. Not a thirsty internet bug who's itching for online female approval.
Again, quit trying to change the subject.
Post a picture of yourself and a link of your video.
^^^^^This is absolute nonsense! No such exchange of PMs ever happened! You two an flex your muscles without involving random female posters.... stick to persecuting Jiz.

Location hidden

#64745 Sep 23, 2013
*an = can

Location hidden

#64746 Sep 23, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
She looks like a guy with a strong face. Every light skin girl ain't pretty.
I disagree. It depends, Sandra Bullock has a strong face, cleft in her chin and looks lovely She's not so young now, but if you see her in her earlier films and even in Crash, she's a fine looking woman.
Uma Thurman, again has quite a strong face.
I also think an older lady with oriental eyes in a photo you showed me, has quite strong, defined features and bone structure, but is clearly a very good looking woman.
But I agree that it can be a fine line, Cap Black posted a video of a latina booty model with strong features, who just looked like a tranny.

I think Swade's girl looks great, very lovely.

Location hidden

#64747 Sep 23, 2013
Another one is Brooke Shields, strong face, dimple in her chin, defined bone structure...looks great!

Location hidden

#64748 Sep 23, 2013
I feel like I have a soft, baby face. Like it hasn't really changed and defined much, since I was a child.
I really admire women who have defined features and bone structure. I always prefer the "dramatic" look over the "baby face" look.

Since: May 10

UK

#64749 Sep 23, 2013
Let me start nice.

JAZ) you're beautiful darling, don't watch anybody. Your hair is lovely, you don't go through what I do as a dark skinned black woman with the same hair as you. Be thankful.

Agent) Wha gwan coke head? So you're the bitchs puppet, since when were you that weak. I must of missed something.

PART 2.. Stonelove and Black famous! After work.

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#64750 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so fat that your face is covered in fat. You look disgusting and you look at least 30 years older than you actually are. You are the ugliest woman in the world.
Oh please. That woman (jaz) is beautiful. Even facial features, good bone structure, beautiful thick healthy hair, high cheek bones, dazzling smile. Let's see your picture, Mr. Anderson.
MrAnderson9

Charlotte, NC

#64751 Sep 24, 2013
Smh another one of Jaz sock accounts.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#64758 Sep 24, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. It depends, Sandra Bullock has a strong face, cleft in her chin and looks lovely She's not so young now, but if you see her in her earlier films and even in Crash, she's a fine looking woman.
Uma Thurman, again has quite a strong face.
I also think an older lady with oriental eyes in a photo you showed me, has quite strong, defined features and bone structure, but is clearly a very good looking woman.
But I agree that it can be a fine line, Cap Black posted a video of a latina booty model with strong features, who just looked like a tranny.
I think Swade's girl looks great, very lovely.
Lady that's not me.

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#64759 Sep 24, 2013
Children!

Location hidden

#64760 Sep 24, 2013
selina london wrote:
Let me start nice.
JAZ) you're beautiful darling, don't watch anybody. Your hair is lovely, you don't go through what I do as a dark skinned black woman with the same hair as you. Be thankful.
Agent) Wha gwan coke head? So you're the bitchs puppet, since when were you that weak. I must of missed something.
PART 2.. Stonelove and Black famous! After work.
Nobody here is anybody's puppet. It's all in your head.
If I wanted it to be posted on the forum, I would have posted it publicly on the forum. Just like you have happily been trying to blackmail and control me by leaking my business on the forum for months.
What he did was not about ME or BF. It was about YOU choosing to come on a thread and call another person a barstard for no reason, because he has let you get away with sh!t too many times before.

Location hidden

#64762 Sep 24, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post.
She think's we're idiots. Even her pretend compliment to Jiz was just an excuse for her to tell us she has long hair too.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#64763 Sep 24, 2013
and this butthurt fool is still going at it! lol everybody.. here's gaygent Smith's pic lol and look at how this nicca tried to blur or his face like we wouldn't be able to see his nose takes up most of his face..

http://m1186.photobucket.com/albumview/albums...

Level 6

The Sequel

#64764 Sep 24, 2013
I think theres another link ole girl posted of him.. I'll find that one later and proof of Anderson stalking and harassing me..

Level 6

The Sequel

#64765 Sep 24, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you see any "good bone structure" under her fat faces?
Smh.
So you're promoting obesity in Jaz's image, right?
Are you some kind of cyborg?
shut your fat, slouchy, thick neck azz up.. you and Anderson both hating on the fact that I'm getting compliments like a couple of fags..no I'm not obese, but you are.. and your morbidly obese at that.. these nothing in my pic to suggest I'm obese... keep hating..

Will deal with the rest later.. gotta go..

Level 6

The Sequel

#64766 Sep 24, 2013
* there's
canday

Wichita, KS

#64767 Sep 24, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Lol! Canday's post are off the hook!:) Hahaha great posts Canday :)
Jaz ain't innocent. She's the most trifling poster on topix and everybody knows it. She's stalked multiple male posters here, and harrased many posters over their pictures.
Man Dam! Dam Jaz you're so fugly. I thought you were going to look decent. You let me down you fat hwore.
Jaz can't talk about other females looks she got a fat girl face.Look like a dxmn gargoyle,that's why she's trying to use her hair to hide her face. lol
canday

Wichita, KS

#64768 Sep 24, 2013
I get a new sonogram tomorrow,my man is going with me. I will be 35 weeks on thursday. 5 more weeks to go,and she's dropping,I see my belly bump is getting low she's moving on down to my pelvis.Getting some cramps here and and there.My stomach has gotten massive this last couple of weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people hate gospel music? (Jul '08) 2 min shedoesyoga 21
Slave of the year award 3 min cali roze 5
Trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen arres... 4 min Keepin It Real 17
Science: "White women DISGUSTED by black men" 8 min Ben 3
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 8 min cali roze 193
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 13 min no job for redneck 38
Why do so many whites fear blacks? 13 min Slave Repatriator 79
Negro behavior in public places 22 min Keepin It Real 134
What African Americans really are 3 hr Keepin It Real 61
More from around the web