Random thoughts...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64679 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
yup.. that's why most have blocked him in pm lolol..
What happened to that older female poster who blocked him? She was in her 40s and was a fitness instructor. She had 2 sons in college? She was annoying but you liked her.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#64680 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're right about that PM which you love to revisit old stuff when you're losing an argument. I want you to post that whole conversation. I was trolling Stonedlove for the hell of it one night.
Her response.."Wow, i'm surprised you picked me being that you're popular on topix."
Now Stonedlove how showed troll tendencies so I was hoping she was going to post the conversation to see how thirsty she was acting when I stopped responding.
Every woman on topix who I asked for their number, has given it to me. You know why, because I'm a cool dude. Not a thirsty internet bug who's itching for online female approval.
Again, quit trying to change the subject.
Post a picture of yourself and a link of your video.
" um yeah acutally you're right about that pm, i am thirsty"

Lol bruh you sound so pathetic and like a female.

Most of the females here are garbage and all the real dudes know it. You just admitted that you was trolling, even though we all know you wasn't and you was just being the thirsty suspect gay dude we all know you are.

What we can take from that PM is that I was in the position to act up over another dude like you've been doing, and I opted out. That's cause I'm a real dude, and you like dudes.

Men don't act like females Swade.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64681 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
Will definitely post another pic in my profile...I know I'm pretty and based on your response we know now for sure that you're gay... lol this is hilarious!! let me find your pic when I get off work so everybody can clown your big flat nose azz.. about to start in a few..:)
Look at your big crooked hook nose. You need to stop lady. Lol Stop embarrassing yourself. You're a woman, you're supposed to be pretty. You're not, you're fcking fugly.

:)

Let's see how many topix men try and flirt with you. Even swade would rather talk to a dude than talk to you.

Location hidden

#64682 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, the thing I find interesting is that somebody rated your post to me negative twice.
Fck you, I'm trying to find out who I owe "props" to for putting bullsht on your posts for me.
It was probably Selina. Don't you feel guilty now?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64683 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and he calls himself a man after laughing about something like this??
Hey big mamma :) I don't fck with people here, these people fck with me. I just go back at them. I'm just letting her know that any time she comes attacking me for no reason, I'm going to reference her watching some strange man forcibly slide his dck in out of her mother as the reason for her doing it.

There's no other reason for Selina to post to me, I don't post to her, don't insult her, so that's the only excuse for her mental issues.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64684 Sep 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably Selina. Don't you feel guilty now?
Honestly, i don't feel sht about it.

Selina needs to learn how to interact with others. If she wants to be cool, then she needs to act like it. I don't hurl insults at her. When I posted to Selina I was nothing but nice even though I could see her slowly losing her grip on reality.

It she wants to be cool, then she need to act like somebody. Her and Jaz are the same way. Both run their mouth about everybody, then want somebody to feel sorry for them.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#64685 Sep 23, 2013
How can I be gay yet at the same time I'm acting thirsty to stonedlove?

Common sense isn't your strongest suit.
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
" um yeah acutally you're right about that pm, i am thirsty"
Lol bruh you sound so pathetic and like a female.
Most of the females here are garbage and all the real dudes know it. You just admitted that you was trolling, even though we all know you wasn't and you was just being the thirsty suspect gay dude we all know you are.
What we can take from that PM is that I was in the position to act up over another dude like you've been doing, and I opted out. That's cause I'm a real dude, and you like dudes.
Men don't act like females Swade.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64686 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
How can I be gay yet at the same time I'm acting thirsty to stonedlove?
Common sense isn't your strongest suit. <quoted text>
You're probably DL or Bi or something. Most of us are pretty sure that you fck and get fcked by dudes though.

Location hidden

#64689 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Both run their mouth about everybody, then want somebody to feel sorry for them.
Yep... she's threatened me, posted my name, claimed I don't have child, told the whole forum about a horrible incident involving my mom... and yet she still expected me to respect her privacy.

She doesn't expect other people to treat her, the way she treats them.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#64690 Sep 23, 2013
Its funny as hell to see Gagent Smith flaming on cause he getting ran down on LOL!!!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#64691 Sep 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you're not pretty. You're fat an ugly. I had a vision of you being slender, tight body and pretty face. But you're another version of sharlimarr minus the weaves.
The weave makes you look manly and wet poodle.
Why didn't you go natural.
I believe it would compliment you're representation of a walking refrigerator.
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry.
So this explains your behavioural psychotic disorders here.
On behalf of all sane humans on Topix, I apologize for trying to down you.
Dont play yourself Gagent Smith.

Location hidden

#64692 Sep 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you're not pretty. You're fat an ugly. I had a vision of you being slender, tight body and pretty face. But you're another version of sharlimarr minus the weaves.
Our truce is well and truly OVER!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#64693 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably DL or Bi or something. Most of us are pretty sure that you fck and get fcked by dudes though.
Anderson, post pics of your car.

Anderson: YOURE GAY

Anderson, post a link to the video you said you made with your car.

Anderson, post a recent picture if yourself for the women the judge.

Anderson: most women on topix aren't worth nothing.(Then why are you blocked by all of them?)

Anderson: a true man doesn't compare his looks.

Fast forward

Anderson: I LOOK BETTER THAN JAZ.

Ladies and gentleman, does that sound like a man who has the emotional stability amongst reasoning skills to be as successful as he claims?

If you have a woman, would you go online talking about a random woman's looks? Dude only dates mud ducks that's why he's thirsty for all these females attention.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64694 Sep 23, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
Its funny as hell to see Gagent Smith flaming on cause he getting ran down on LOL!!!
Ain't you that gay dude that started a website and banned all the posters?

lol

This is prime example of why I don't talk to dudes on topix. Most are super feminine. This feminine drama queen started a website got mad like a female, then banned all the posters.

Since: May 10

UK

#64695 Sep 23, 2013
Loool, Agent, Stonelove, Black famous. Keep shopping, imma coming for youhoo on the AM. Allah akbah!!!!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64696 Sep 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
The weave makes you look manly and wet poodle.
Why didn't you go natural.
I believe it would compliment you're representation of a walking refrigerator.
I had the same thought that she would look decent at least. But that btch is uglllllllly. and she looks OLDER than shalimar, and shalimar is atleast 20 years older than that chick.

And she got a big azz weave on her head.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64697 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Anderson, post pics of your car.
Anderson, post a link to the video you said you made with your car.
Anderson, post a recent picture if yourself for the women the judge.
Anderson: most women on topix aren't worth nothing.(Then why are you blocked by all of them?)
Anderson: a true man doesn't compare his looks.
Fast forward
Anderson: I LOOK BETTER THAN JAZ.
Ladies and gentleman, does that sound like a man who has the emotional stability amongst reasoning skills to be as successful as he claims?
If you have a woman, would you go online talking about a random woman's looks? Dude only dates mud ducks that's why he's thirsty for all these females attention.
Swade just stop. You sound more feminine than that AOP guy. If you know I'm going to call you gay, then get the fcking clue and go post to females and stop acting like a woman.

Jaz need somebody to call her attractive right now, not some sissy to beg other dudes for attention.

A real man would have picked up on that by now.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64698 Sep 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... she's threatened me, posted my name, claimed I don't have child, told the whole forum about a horrible incident involving my mom... and yet she still expected me to respect her privacy.
She doesn't expect other people to treat her, the way she treats them.
That's insane. Jaz is the same way. She stalked me up and down the forum, had secret private conversations with other females via PM about me, even the mds sent me a pm saying that the btch was crazy and linking them to literally hundreds of posts from tons of different people and saying that they were from me.

They told me to watch out and make sure I lock my doors from that crazy fat btch.

These people are insane. That's why I only post to a certain few and the rest just follow me around begging for a conversation like "swade" been doing all morning.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Location hidden

#64699 Sep 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop coming here to pick fights and hate on people. You'll reap what you sow.
Adios!
Perhaps you ought to take your own advice and pass it on to your sniping, doesn't want to fight friend, eh? Oh, and you will SURELY be reaping soon. BET on it, k, Bonnie?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64700 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't you that gay dude that started a website and banned all the posters?
lol
This is prime example of why I don't talk to dudes on topix. Most are super feminine. This feminine drama queen started a website got mad like a female, then banned all the posters.
Lol Got damit! I'm not supposed to say anything mean to AOP. lol, I'm sorry to my lady friend :)

I didn't call him gay though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min I eat Play_ Doh 1,618,229
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 29 min Fucisil 3
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 50 min Fucisil 30
News Latinos and Whiteness 1 hr Fucisil 11
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr FireyFellow44 451
Where is the President>? 1 hr Fucisil 37
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 95
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr Memememe 10
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr nonetherearentnone 95
More from around the web