Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#64653 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol no you haven't and no you don't lololol.. just stop it.. now he's trying to make excuses for why have has the time to be on here so dmn much .. lolol..
Jaz, I'm not trying to be mean and I know this is hurting your feelings, but you are ugly and fat. That is the worst possible thing that could happen to a woman.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#64654 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>The way you speak, you don't even carry yourself as a man who makes 40k, let alone a man of six figures. Equip yourself with profound diction then maybe someone would take you serious.
Until then, you're just attempting to catfish everyone.
lol he doesn't have much of a vocabulary does he?? nope!

Level 6

The Sequel

#64655 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a hummer next to a mobile home. Sounds like he's balling to me.
A man of means doesn't have the time to troll as much as he does. Simple as that.
simple as that...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64656 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>What grown man compares his looks to a woman?
You're telling on herself. You have an inferiority complex, especially with women. That's why you're so thirsty for their attention online.
Bruh, I talk to sht to the women here and we laugh and joke. I've never tried to have anything with any of them outside of topix.

I remember when I had access to stonelove account and you sent her a PM saying you picked her as the most attractive woman on topix.

I laughed my azz off at you, but never felt the need to put you on blast for being thirsty for real.. and not getting any play.

That's cause real dudes don't worry about other dudes like that.

Am I lying about the PM swade? So obviously i knew all this time and never put you on blast for the sorry no game having suspect dude we all know you are. It's cause I'm real Swade.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#64657 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) Go get fcked by another dude or whatever secret gay sht you do that we all already suspect you of.
You started the conversation so I talked to you. Everybody knows that I don't generally post to other men here. Don't make it like this was me coming at you because it's clear as day that it isn't and everybody can see it.
You love to talk about some dude getting fuhked by another dude, yet I'm gay.lol Riigghhhttt.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64658 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you're so emotional, trying to hard to make me actually care what you think... you sure as hell can't pull anything better lol...
Lady, in real life I would never look at you and you would know that you couldn't get a dude like me.

Any female here that I have talked to is more attractive than you and this is just cyberspace and me not actually trying to get a broad.

The only one was stone and she looks 4x better than you, she even looks younger than you and she is probably 20 years older than you.

No man would be satisfied with an ugly fat woman like you.

Level 6

The Sequel

#64659 Sep 23, 2013
lol and he's telling swade to go have gay sex?? that's gay.. why does every reply he gives Is yakking about gay sex.. it's obvious dude is either gay or bi.. and want this the same dude who pm'd a wm pretending to be a woman? Lol gay...:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64660 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
MrAnderson,
How much money do you make a year? A true boss can show proof of that type of boss he is.
A man of means doesn't troll topix. That's the difference between you and I.
You worry about trivial things, I worry about impactful things.
Your a boy who has no idea how to be a man.
I think he get's welfare or lives in an institution, because he has Asperger's Syndrome or something very similar. I've been researching it and he seems to fit the "profile".

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64661 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
who is everybody?? that's all we've seen you do is post to dudes all day, boy stop with that mess.. you argue like a bytch everyday and initiate arguments like a bytch everyday just like you did today.. and everyday before that lol.. your reverse psychology tactics and games are elementary and everybody can see that..
Jaz you fat ugly woman, the suspect dude that hopped on my jock just admitted that it wasn't really even about you. Go sit your big body azz down with your clogged arse arteries before you pull a stretch mark.

It's a topix fact that Anderson don't post to dudes. Even swade will admit that he's interested in me and the feeling isn't mutual. ;)

Level 6

The Sequel

#64662 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaz, I'm not trying to be mean and I know this is hurting your feelings, but you are ugly and fat. That is the worst possible thing that could happen to a woman.
you want me to care so badly of how you feel.. it must suck to not matter.. never fat and never ugly and I have plenty of validation.. you're just butthurt.. what's new.. no female will give you the time of gay on or offline lolol..

Level 6

DC

#64663 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruh, I date 1 woman and I'm not going to post her picture for some lame azz gay n22a like you.
You ask me to post my ol lady picture? Slap yourself. No real man is going to post his womans picture if it's his actual woman.
We protect our women you sissy.
If you actually had a woman then you'd know this.
Pay close attention.

This is my room.

http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/SwadeNDShad...

now take a look at this

There is a reason her hair was messed up.

You see, men who are proud to show off their woman have no problem showing people. Whether on instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or even in public. Everyone does it yet you're still making excuses and we all know why.

Level 6

The Sequel

#64665 Sep 23, 2013
you do NOT look better than me lil girl lmaohh omg no you didn't just try that shyt, how gay!! GWAF.. and your single also.. it's much much easier for me to find dck than it is for you to find p*cci and always will be..Im definitely NOT fat either lol..where am I fat at??. I will go and find that pic of you with that dingy t shirt on for all to see.. and watch you cry to the mods like a little bytch...

Location hidden

#64666 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the reason you were crazy like this is because you watched your mother get r2ped :)
That explains it :)
Yep... you definitely got Aspergers.

Level 6

The Sequel

#64667 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>What grown man compares his looks to a woman?
You're telling on herself. You have an inferiority complex, especially with women. That's why you're so thirsty for their attention online.
yup.. that's why most have blocked him in pm lolol..

Location hidden

#64668 Sep 23, 2013
selina london wrote:
I'm out adios.
Stop coming here to pick fights and hate on people. You'll reap what you sow.
Adios!

Since: May 10

London, UK

#64669 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the reason you were crazy like this is because you watched your mother get r2ped :)
That explains it :)
Do you think that is funny? My mother was raped in front of me and my brother, i was only 6 yrs old. I beat the man out with the broom as my bro stood there in shock, he cut my mum up with a knife. You and Stonelove are WEAK, it is ALL out WAR. I'm gonna leave it for now, as I am smarter than both of you combined. See you in a couple of hours.

Level 6

DC

#64670 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruh, I talk to sht to the women here and we laugh and joke. I've never tried to have anything with any of them outside of topix.
I remember when I had access to stonelove account and you sent her a PM saying you picked her as the most attractive woman on topix.
I laughed my azz off at you, but never felt the need to put you on blast for being thirsty for real.. and not getting any play.
That's cause real dudes don't worry about other dudes like that.
Am I lying about the PM swade? So obviously i knew all this time and never put you on blast for the sorry no game having suspect dude we all know you are. It's cause I'm real Swade.
Actually, you're right about that PM which you love to revisit old stuff when you're losing an argument. I want you to post that whole conversation. I was trolling Stonedlove for the hell of it one night.

Her response.."Wow, i'm surprised you picked me being that you're popular on topix."

Now Stonedlove how showed troll tendencies so I was hoping she was going to post the conversation to see how thirsty she was acting when I stopped responding.

Every woman on topix who I asked for their number, has given it to me. You know why, because I'm a cool dude. Not a thirsty internet bug who's itching for online female approval.

Again, quit trying to change the subject.

Post a picture of yourself and a link of your video.

Level 6

DC

#64671 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol he doesn't have much of a vocabulary does he?? nope!
I haven't forgot about you.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64672 Sep 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he get's welfare or lives in an institution, because he has Asperger's Syndrome or something very similar. I've been researching it and he seems to fit the "profile".
Lol, the thing I find interesting is that somebody rated your post to me negative twice.

Fck you, I'm trying to find out who I owe "props" to for putting bullsht on your posts for me.

Thank you whoever rated this crazy ladies post :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#64673 Sep 23, 2013
Will definitely post another pic in my profile...I know I'm pretty and based on your response we know now for sure that you're gay... lol this is hilarious!! let me find your pic when I get off work so everybody can clown your big flat nose azz.. about to start in a few..:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
would white men be better off black? 2 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min True Judgment 396
17-year-old black boy sexting with 16-year-old ... 8 min Wadi 1
Why Do Black People Look So Ugly Compared To Al... (Aug '15) 10 min Black people suck 83
Young entrepreneur breaks into poultry business 15 min Wadi 1
Oakland Raiders to move to Las Vegas? 18 min RMGHispanic Causi... 6
White male tells truth about IRBW 28 min Drilling for the ... 811
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 30 min evil nerd 6,179
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 43,481
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 29
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr Moses 3,423
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr A__v__A 123,775
More from around the web