Random thoughts...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#64638 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
that nicca has never ever posted proof of how much money he makes because he broke and couldn't possibly be making six figures being on Topix every single day of his life.. just look at him.. I'm barely here, your barely here, even others you may not see post for at least a day or two, but this fool is on topix EVERYDAY lol.. you know this dude once posted a pic of a hummer next to a mobile home?? he tried to cut the mobile home or the pic, but couldn't lolol..:)
Wow, a hummer next to a mobile home. Sounds like he's balling to me.

A man of means doesn't have the time to troll as much as he does. Simple as that.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#64639 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, Females here have seen military pictures of me, even the female you're playing captain save a h0 over.
And my job is partially desk, partially field, and at various technological companies.
Again, I've already posted picture and video proof of all of this.
Stop acting like a curios homosexual. This isn't a "first date" fall back. You sound like a woman.
lol no you haven't and no you don't lololol.. just stop it.. now he's trying to make excuses for why have has the time to be on here so dmn much .. lolol..

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#64640 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>What?! Your grammar is terrible.
Second of all, what did I tell you about writing those long ass letters. Stop trying to prove yourself to me. You care too much what a random guy on topix thinks.lol
I'm toying with you and you don't even realize it.
Lol :) Go get fcked by another dude or whatever secret gay sht you do that we all already suspect you of.

You started the conversation so I talked to you. Everybody knows that I don't generally post to other men here. Don't make it like this was me coming at you because it's clear as day that it isn't and everybody can see it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64641 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson, I'm going on my third vacation this year to a resort, I'll be sure to post pictures of what it truly means to be a man of adequate means. Not a man posing as one.

Take notes.

Since: May 10

UK

#64642 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not only are you fat and ugly, but you're stupid too. You should be more concerned with why you look 50 or 60 years old and you only in your early 20's than with what strangers are doing on the net.
You are 1 of the ugliest women I've ever seen in my life.
STFU you obese barstard in a wheelchair. Courtesy of your UK woman!

Level 6

Location hidden

#64643 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not only are you fat and ugly, but you're stupid too. You should be more concerned with why you look 50 or 60 years old and you only in your early 20's than with what strangers are doing on the net.
The way you speak, you don't even carry yourself as a man who makes 40k, let alone a man of six figures. Equip yourself with profound diction then maybe someone would take you serious.

Until then, you're just attempting to catfish everyone.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64644 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I look better than you. Lol
That's why you single now, and even swade would rather puxxy pop than call you attractive.
And I've never disrespected you first. Everybody saw that. Other posters even had to step in and tell you to stop stalking me. You know you remember that.
What grown man compares his looks to a woman?

You're telling on herself. You have an inferiority complex, especially with women. That's why you're so thirsty for their attention online.

Level 6

The Sequel

#64645 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
Post the link<quoted text>
WE didn't see him nowhere in the videos he's posted claiming to have a certain car.. he can never post pictures when him actually in the picture lol.. he doesn't make six figures, he's poor..

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64646 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, you don't want to post a picture of your car or your house. Then post a picture of some of the women you've been dating. I have no problem doing it, so you shouldn't either. You could easily delete the pictures.
Man up and show some proof.
Bruh, I date 1 woman and I'm not going to post her picture for some lame azz gay n22a like you.

You ask me to post my ol lady picture? Slap yourself. No real man is going to post his womans picture if it's his actual woman.

We protect our women you sissy.

If you actually had a woman then you'd know this.

Level 6

The Sequel

#64647 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
you're so emotional, trying to hard to make me actually care what you think... you sure as hell can't pull anything better lol...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64648 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> you'd think if he made six figures he'd be able to take better care of himself and his hygiene, but clearly he isn't.. even other women said he looked like he stank lol..
You look like you stank. You probably can't even reach your puxxy to wash it. Lol

I bet no men on here will be trying to flirt with you now. Your attitude is fcked up, you're crazy and stalkerish, and the icing on the cake is that you have put up picture proof that you are a fat ugly btch that looks at least 30 years older than your actual age.

lmbao :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64649 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a hummer next to a mobile home. Sounds like he's balling to me.
A man of means doesn't have the time to troll as much as he does. Simple as that.
Lol you saw that picture too? You've been doing a little stalking..

Son let me tell you something, Real men ain't worried about other men like that.

If you saw that picture, then more than likely you saw the vids of my cars too. So stop fronting like you didn't just come in here to talk to another man like the sissy we know you are.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64650 Sep 23, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> STFU you obese barstard in a wheelchair. Courtesy of your UK woman!
I heard the reason you were crazy like this is because you watched your mother get r2ped :)

That explains it :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#64651 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) Go get fcked by another dude or whatever secret gay sht you do that we all already suspect you of.
You started the conversation so I talked to you. Everybody knows that I don't generally post to other men here. Don't make it like this was me coming at you because it's clear as day that it isn't and everybody can see it.
who is everybody?? that's all we've seen you do is post to dudes all day, boy stop with that mess.. you argue like a bytch everyday and initiate arguments like a bytch everyday just like you did today.. and everyday before that lol.. your reverse psychology tactics and games are elementary and everybody can see that..

Since: May 10

UK

#64652 Sep 23, 2013
I'm out adios.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64653 Sep 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol no you haven't and no you don't lololol.. just stop it.. now he's trying to make excuses for why have has the time to be on here so dmn much .. lolol..
Jaz, I'm not trying to be mean and I know this is hurting your feelings, but you are ugly and fat. That is the worst possible thing that could happen to a woman.

Level 6

The Sequel

#64654 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>The way you speak, you don't even carry yourself as a man who makes 40k, let alone a man of six figures. Equip yourself with profound diction then maybe someone would take you serious.
Until then, you're just attempting to catfish everyone.
lol he doesn't have much of a vocabulary does he?? nope!

Level 6

The Sequel

#64655 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a hummer next to a mobile home. Sounds like he's balling to me.
simple as that...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64656 Sep 23, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>What grown man compares his looks to a woman?
You're telling on herself. You have an inferiority complex, especially with women. That's why you're so thirsty for their attention online.
Bruh, I talk to sht to the women here and we laugh and joke. I've never tried to have anything with any of them outside of topix.

I remember when I had access to stonelove account and you sent her a PM saying you picked her as the most attractive woman on topix.

I laughed my azz off at you, but never felt the need to put you on blast for being thirsty for real.. and not getting any play.

That's cause real dudes don't worry about other dudes like that.

Am I lying about the PM swade? So obviously i knew all this time and never put you on blast for the sorry no game having suspect dude we all know you are. It's cause I'm real Swade.

Level 6

Location hidden

#64657 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You love to talk about some dude getting fuhked by another dude, yet I'm gay.lol Riigghhhttt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE DEBIL 1,642,252
Does Kip have a family member in prison? 41 min Ttt 1
Black Hooker=Racist White Male's Best Friend 48 min Ttt 2
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 53 min Ttt 64
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 59 min Hmm the meanie 45
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Trollslayer 137,296
Why do black girls get with white guys? 1 hr bluestreak returns 83
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 3 hr asset 836
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yooo 1,589
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr Harrisson 321