Random thoughts...

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#64325 Sep 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault you're barren, don't take it out on me :)
Cant lie tho, she went in on you LOL!!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#64326 Sep 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault you're barren, don't take it out on me :)
educate yourself you stupid bytch...

smdh http://health.howstuffworks.com/pregnancy-and...

Location hidden

#64327 Sep 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been fine.. just school and work.. you??
Thats whats up...Just work for the most part...You musta been off today???

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#64328 Sep 20, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats whats up...Just work for the most part...You musta been off today???
nope on break..:)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#64329 Sep 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My musty is better than barren.
eww

Location hidden

#64333 Sep 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
nope on break..:)
O aight then. I know you enjoying it. Used to be happy as hell when I got breaks from school. Thems was the good ol days tho :)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#64334 Sep 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're finished. Go kill yourself barren b!tch.
Yawn.....
canday

Wichita, KS

#64335 Sep 20, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell you done pissed off LOL???
lol somebody who doesn't belong here on this forum...somebody asking for trouble.If that poster had some grand kids to play with they would had more to do with their time.Don't u think it's crazy that that a woman that messing with a pregnant woman 3 times their age.
canday

Wichita, KS

#64336 Sep 20, 2013
anyways lol just woke up from my nap and my man is home.mmm mmm,and I have some more music for us to xoxox to :)

I love men with deep voices...he has a very sexy deep voice.My man looks like rick fox just a little lighter.
canday

Wichita, KS

#64337 Sep 20, 2013
I'm gonna follow my friend's advice tho and just ignore the jealousy eventually u'll get the point.

Location hidden

#64338 Sep 20, 2013
canday wrote:
I'm gonna follow my friend's advice tho and just ignore the jealousy eventually u'll get the point.
No more Cowvan huh LOL???
canday

Wichita, KS

#64339 Sep 20, 2013
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
No more Cowvan huh LOL???
Cowvan and I are still friends,friends for life.He still has my back and I still has his.Men and women can be friends without being sexually intimate you know.He does get jealous sometimes because he does still love me but he truly values our friendship as much as I do.You took a break from here....it feels great doesn't it.When my baby's born I won't post on here as much.I will be very busy.

Location hidden

#64340 Sep 20, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowvan and I are still friends,friends for life.He still has my back and I still has his.Men and women can be friends without being sexually intimate you know.He does get jealous sometimes because he does still love me but he truly values our friendship as much as I do.
Glad its still working between you and him.
You took a break from here....it feels great doesn't it.
Damn right I did...Thats what a job & friends & a social life do for ya :)
When my baby's born I won't post on here as much.I will be very busy.
Feels that cause babies do take up mad time.
canday

Wichita, KS

#64341 Sep 20, 2013
I'm looking forward to the coven coming out.Kathy bates,jessica lange.Great cast I didn't really care for the asylum and the first one was ok.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#64342 Sep 20, 2013
canday wrote:
I'm looking forward to the coven coming out.Kathy bates,jessica lange.Great cast I didn't really care for the asylum and the first one was ok.
Will you take "Cowvan" to go so _Coven_ in a van painted up like a cow?

Since: May 10

London, UK

#64343 Sep 20, 2013
My pum pum is finished, round 6! Ding dong round 7...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#64344 Sep 20, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
lol somebody who doesn't belong here on this forum...somebody asking for trouble.If that poster had some grand kids to play with they would had more to do with their time.Don't u think it's crazy that that a woman that messing with a pregnant woman 3 times their age.
You come sniping into other threads (and making subtle sniping posts in this thread) and expect to get a pass, yet you cry about being stalked and harassed to the Topix mods and threaten to have me prosecuted offline also. As if. You're nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake and passed around more often. You aren't special, you're easy and the men chasing after you (if this isn't another of your lies) are probably the biggest desperate losers on the planet. One minute a white man is your baby daddy, the next a NA man is. DO you even KNOW? That's what happens when you have unprotected sex with every Tom, DICK and Harry. You're lucky you haven't gotten a sexually transmitted disease or even worse. You're a great example to set for your child. NOT. Now, what part of this is a public forum and NOT your PRIVATE PROPERTY are you missing?.....FADFB.....smh.... .

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#64346 Sep 21, 2013
Being rich is everything. All of your problems go away.

London, UK

#64349 Sep 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ These kinds of posts are why I find it offensive that you lie about being a woman of Jamaican descent. Your behaviour leaves your female group untainted, while you make mine and my mother's look crass and ridiculous.
Let the forum know what female group is really making these kinds of posts.
WTF???? Go chat your BS to the AA on the next thread.#donttakethepiss

London, UK

#64352 Sep 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are classless vile garbage. Why do you think slave descent African women should be used by you and degraded by you? Our heritage is not a joke to be ridiculed by garbage Africans!
You are sick, east Africa all day. I am ashamed as a black British to have ever had any contact with you. Sorry tyos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bye Bye White Power 1 min I see triplets 383
Saturday night, trolls gotta fight... 1 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
uSA, once a superpower, now a second rate power 1 min I see triplets 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min lmao 34,964
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 1 min Ahnuld 31
Steriotypes 1 min Iamcuriousnow2 7
SEE WHITE PEOPLE ADMIT that the Jews are black !!! (Jan '11) 1 min Prince Levi 180
Black dragged behind truck. 1 min Hebrew Supremacist 30
Africans did not sell their own 1 min TheOriginalDoby 106
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 1 min TranshumanX 5,654
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 6 hr reviewer 49
More from around the web