Random thoughts...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#63379 Sep 8, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
I really didn't care about 50 shades til recently..everyone can be upset that the Thor dude or who the heck ever from True Blood didn't get it..
I'm ecstatic that I get to see Jax Taylor in the role :)
Go talk about your admiration for white men on the Euro forums please.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63381 Sep 8, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
Milly is probably the best looking ladies on topix.
Then let's see the pic!

If there is anything I know, it is to NEVER trust the opinion of the attractiveness of a woman from another woman. You birds are completely full of crap when it comes to such matters.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#63383 Sep 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go talk about your admiration for white men on the Euro forums please.
If I want to talk about movies/tv shows with white men in them I will do it where I want.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63385 Sep 8, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>If I want to talk about movies/tv shows with white men in them I will do it where I want.
You are a white chick talking about white d1ck. Do that on the euro forums you ingrate.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#63391 Sep 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a white chick talking about white d1ck. Do that on the euro forums you ingrate.
No I am not talking about white d1ck. I'm a sons fan and was happy to see him in the role. You post songs from white men all the time, it's no different so don't be such a hypocrite.

You looking different then me doesn't entitle you to anything more then me. You probably don't look any different then my biological father does ingrate.

And you're not the RT thread police...you telling other people not to talk about certain things here is not going to help you in any aspect...if anything it will just make me be more obnoxious about it. THANKS, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63393 Sep 8, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not talking about white d1ck. I'm a sons fan and was happy to see him in the role. You post songs from white men all the time, it's no different so don't be such a hypocrite.
You looking different then me doesn't entitle you to anything more then me. You probably don't look any different then my biological father does ingrate.
And you're not the RT thread police...you telling other people not to talk about certain things here is not going to help you in any aspect...if anything it will just make me be more obnoxious about it. THANKS, HAVE A GREAT DAY.
that's all well and good. You are still a white chick who decided it was OK to talk about her vagina itching about some white dude in OUR forum. NOT cool. Get the F out. And by the way I like Sons of anarchy, but you don't hear me talking about how hot Miss Bundy still is, damn near pushing 60, now do you? lmao...But then again I COULD do that because that would still be relevant. You, on the other hand..a white chick talking about her admiration for some white dude is NOT relevant. Take that sh1t somewhere else chica.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Is unfailing love

#63394 Sep 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
that's all well and good. You are still a white chick who decided it was OK to talk about her vagina itching about some white dude in OUR forum. NOT cool. Get the F out. And by the way I like Sons of anarchy, but you don't hear me talking about how hot Miss Bundy still is, damn near pushing 60, now do you? lmao...But then again I COULD do that because that would still be relevant. You, on the other hand..a white chick talking about her admiration for some white dude is NOT relevant. Take that sh1t somewhere else chica.
And my dad is black...so what you are NOT more entitled then I am. I didn't say he was hot or this or that...there are actors who I don't find sexy, but get excited if they get roles on the big screen.

You don't have to read things here if you don't want to...

Level 7

Location hidden

#63395 Sep 8, 2013
Dreamyeyez wrote:
<quoted text>And my dad is black...so what you are NOT more entitled then I am. I didn't say he was hot or this or that...there are actors who I don't find sexy, but get excited if they get roles on the big screen.
You don't have to read things here if you don't want to...
You might be about 12.5% black at most. I am probably 25% white, with a little bit of some other stuff and the rest straight up BLACK MANDIGO. You dont see me claiming to be white.

But whatever, I dont wan't to fight with you. You have made your case that you weren't getting sexually excited, and I accept it. Can we be friends?
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#63398 Sep 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let's see the pic!
If there is anything I know, it is to NEVER trust the opinion of the attractiveness of a woman from another woman. You birds are completely full of crap when it comes to such matters.
post yours first

Level 7

Location hidden

#63400 Sep 8, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text>post yours first
I never said I was hot, or that my love was something anyone would be sad not to have.

No...You were arrogant..You made it seem like you are so "awesome". YOU post your pic.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#63402 Sep 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a man or a woman?

Level 7

Location hidden

#63403 Sep 8, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text>are you a man or a woman?
I am your mother

Level 7

Location hidden

#63404 Sep 8, 2013
Milly wrote:
I suppose next you will be asking am I gay or DL?

Let's just get all of your shaming tactics out the way up front.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63406 Sep 8, 2013
Milly wrote:
Still waiting on that picture, you sexy girl you

Level 7

Location hidden

#63407 Sep 8, 2013
I gotta be honest...I am starting to think you are a Preicous type of girl, Milly....With all of your aggressive machinations and what not. Please just send a picture. At this point ANY picture you send that is better than precious will make my day.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#63408 Sep 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was hot, or that my love was something anyone would be sad not to have.
No...You were arrogant..You made it seem like you are so "awesome". YOU post your pic.
My awesomeness has nothing to do with the way that I look. Thats just a bonus. ;)

You really shouldnt have taken my random thought so personally. I wasnt talking to you. What made you respond? Thirsty?

Me requesting for you to post your pic was a mere bargain. duh You said WE in your post before...who is we? Most people on this thread already know what I look like. Why do you care how I look? Why you all in mine??? lololol.
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#63409 Sep 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose next you will be asking am I gay or DL?
Let's just get all of your shaming tactics out the way up front.
You must be bored. Go that way ---------->>>>> >>>>
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#63411 Sep 8, 2013
he needs water. help. someone. hes choking. WATERRRR!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#63413 Sep 8, 2013
Milly wrote:
<quoted text> My awesomeness has nothing to do with the way that I look. Thats just a bonus. ;)
You really shouldnt have taken my random thought so personally. I wasnt talking to you. What made you respond? Thirsty?
Me requesting for you to post your pic was a mere bargain. duh You said WE in your post before...who is we? Most people on this thread already know what I look like. Why do you care how I look? Why you all in mine??? lololol.
You are mistaken, ugly duckling :) Your awesomeness has EVERYTHING to do with your looks. If you want to act all high post but then that cancels out your personality RIGHT away, so all you have left is your looks..But it seems by this comment of your above that you don't have looks either, so you are a really just a conceited for no reason.

Hate to break it to you, but you probably should be a little more humble...
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#63414 Sep 8, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am your mother
a woman. hmmm lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,523,539
white women, snowbunny, interracial 13 min Sarah1989 16
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 21 min Dont know 42
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 34 min Grape Soda 185
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr misfit 0676 100
ANTIFA FREAKS PREVENT COULTER FROM SPEAKING AT ... 1 hr Keepin It Real 1
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... (Sep '14) 1 hr Anonmyous 156
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 2 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
What African Americans really are 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 926
More from around the web